Bring4th

Full Version: Ra, the Pyramids, and the Orion group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm very new here, and new to the TLOO. So of course I have many questions. The one at the forefront is the relationship between Ra, the great Pyramids, and the Orion group.

If Ra built the Pyramids, and the Orion group is bent on domination, why are the Pyramids laid out in the orientation of Orion's belt?
much has been written on forum about Orion ,Pyramids for long readings

i suggest using the search function "titles only" with word pyramid and you will be up all night reading...

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/search.ph...order=desc
(09-20-2014, 01:48 PM)zvonimir Wrote: [ -> ]much has been written on forum about Orion ,Pyramids for long readings

i suggest using the search function "titles only" with word pyramid and you will be up all night reading...

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/search.ph...order=desc

Thank you, so much to read, so much to take in, so much to ponder!
(09-20-2014, 01:26 PM)frogclanman Wrote: [ -> ]I'm very new here, and new to the TLOO. So of course I have many questions. The one at the forefront is the relationship between Ra, the great Pyramids, and the Orion group.

If Ra built the Pyramids, and the Orion group is bent on domination, why are the Pyramids laid out in the orientation of Orion's belt?

Hi frogclanman,

Are you asking these questions of the forums, or L/L's weekly "In the Now" radio program?

I ask because you posted this thread in the Q&A forum, but not in the specific thread that is used for submitting questions to show. (This thread has since been relocated to "Strictly Law of One Material".)

If you were intending the question for the show, I can answer in advance and say that unfortunately we don't have a good answer for this question.

The best hypothesis that I have seen comes from Graham Hancock. I'll try my best to give a crude thumbnail explanation.

Due to the very slow wobble of the Earth as it spins on its axis, the twelve signs of the zodiac seem to change position in the sky. They complete an entire cycle through all 12 signs every 26,000 years, give or take.

Hancock contends that the pyramids, like so many other ancient cities, temples, and construction, was built to mirror the sky in the "as above so below" principle. Due to the way the Orion constellation aligned with the ground in 10,500 BC, Hancock feels that the pyramids were built to mirror the sky at that time. (The Sphinx plays into this as well as it would be facing its leonine counterpart in the sky.)

IF this theory holds any water, and IF what Ra said is true regarding when and how the Giza pyramids were built, perhaps Ra constructed the pyramids to mark that particular time. Which coincides roughly with the end of the last ice age/destruction of Atlantis.

I only guess. One would presume that the mirroring of Orion's belt in the positioning of the Giza pyramids has *some* significance.

With love/light and welcome to the forums!
in my opinion Ra constructed only 1 "Great pyramid" and the rest were imitations on a lower level

3.12 ↥ Questioner: Then the rock was created by thought in place rather than moved from somewhere else? Is that correct?
Ra: I am Ra. We built with everlasting rock the Great Pyramid, as you call it.

Other of the pyramids were built with stone moved from one place to another.

those other formed Orions belt ,no intention on Ra side upon it,this all happened after they left ,and this is where all confusion has began .

The tarot cards were copied from a wall inside a Great Pyramid and smaller ones are not mentioned in any relevance to teaching healing or etc,no mystery around them
(09-20-2014, 01:26 PM)frogclanman Wrote: [ -> ]I'm very new here, and new to the TLOO. So of course I have many questions. The one at the forefront is the relationship between Ra, the great Pyramids, and the Orion group.

Hi! This was also my first question in the forum!

So, I would say that the conclusion is:

1 - Ra built only the great pyramid;
2 - The other two pyramids were probably built by Orion members after Ra left the Egyptians due to their orientation of service to self. After Ra left, fertile soil was found by the Orion members to disseminate the negative orientation philosophy of enslavement by an elite;
3 - The Pyramid's Orion alignment is only a theory, there are many who disagrees with this theory;
I think it's related to the idea that balanced workings must allow a choice, which is described in the first few answers of session 16 where Ra is talking about the role of the Guardians and the quarantine.

"In effect, the balancing allows an equal amount of positive and negative influx, this balanced by the mind/body/spirit distortions of the social complex."

"Thus, in order to balance the dimensional variances in vibration, a quarantine was set up, this being a balancing situation whereby the free will of the Orion group is not stopped but given a challenge."

Also, the resonating chamber seems to require negative energy (but I hate to use those words) so that it can be amplified and reflected to the individual.

"The use of the resonating chamber position is one which challenges the ability of an adept to face the self. This is one type of mental test which may be used. It is powerful and quite dangerous."

This idea of negative instreamings may be irrelevant and misleading however, as there is only one energy.

"You do not have merely two opposite requests for service. You will find an infinite array of contradictory requests for information or lack of information from this source if you listen carefully to those whose voices you may hear. This is all one voice to which you resonate upon a certain frequency. This frequency determines your choice of service to the One Creator."

"There is one energy. It may be understood as love/light or light/love or intelligent energy."
(09-22-2014, 04:15 PM)zvonimir Wrote: [ -> ]The tarot cards were copied from a wall inside a Great Pyramid and smaller ones are not mentioned in any relevance to teaching healing or etc,no mystery around them

never heard of this before, is this accurate? any references?
(09-23-2014, 10:48 AM)andreazzi Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2014, 04:15 PM)zvonimir Wrote: [ -> ]The tarot cards were copied from a wall inside a Great Pyramid and smaller ones are not mentioned in any relevance to teaching healing or etc,no mystery around them

never heard of this before, is this accurate? any references?

89.14 ↥ Questioner: I have here a deck of twenty-two tarot cards which have been copied, according to information we have, from the walls of, I would suspect, the large pyramid at Giza. If necessary we can duplicate these cards in the book that we are preparing. I would ask Ra if these cards represent an exact replica of that which is in the Great Pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. The resemblance is substantial.
There aren't any inscriptions inside the Great Pyramid, maybe they were removed at some time.
(09-22-2014, 04:15 PM)zvonimir Wrote: [ -> ]in my opinion Ra constructed only 1 "Great pyramid" and the rest were imitations on a lower level

3.12 ↥ Questioner: Then the rock was created by thought in place rather than moved from somewhere else? Is that correct?
Ra: I am Ra. We built with everlasting rock the Great Pyramid, as you call it.

Other of the pyramids were built with stone moved from one place to another.

those other formed Orions belt ,no intention on Ra side upon it,this all happened after they left ,and this is where all confusion has began .

My understanding was that Ra built, or assisted in the building, other pyramids beyond the the Great Pyramid.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=23#6
"The first, the Great Pyramid, was formed approximately six thousand [6,000] of your years ago. Then, in sequence, after this performing by thought of the building or architecture of the Great Pyramid using the more, shall we say, local or earthly material rather than thought-form material to build other pyramidical structures. This continued for approximately fifteen hundred [1,500] of your years."

Is there anywhere in the Law of One where it says that Ra did not build the other pyramids?
Thanks to all for your replies, I truly appreciate them. Hope to be responding soon. Thanks again.
3.14 ↥ Questioner: This is slightly trivial, but I was wondering why, in that case, the pyramid was made of many blocks rather than the whole thing being created at once.

Ra: I am Ra. There is a law which we believe to be one of the more significant primal distortions of the Law of One. That is the Law of Confusion. You have called this the Law of Free Will. We wished to make an healing machine, or time/space ratio complex which was as efficacious as possible. However, we did not desire to allow the mystery to be penetrated by the peoples in such a way that we became worshiped as builders of a miraculous pyramid. Thus it appears to be made, not thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
no plural here, but i agree that other true pyramids were aided in construction by 6 d entities of which Ra mentions have been constructed prior to "Great one" in Atlantis and South America .

Is there anywhere in the Law of One where it says that Ra did not build the other pyramids?

this is only my conclusion Ra speaks only about "Great pyramid" this one was their example of healing machine,which was used for individual initiation ,in my opinion they did not need to build any other pyramids but could and probably did aided in construction of other ones.

But so little is known of other 2 pyramids (Khafre and Menkoure) and their scientific data and facts do not cause any attention on the part of our scientist as much as the Great one.

The Orion connection in building other 2 pyramids are not probable from Raˇs point of view as i see it so it must have been done by those who distorted their teachings.

ORION

Ra: I am Ra. Their purpose is conquest, unlike those of the Confederation who wait for the calling. The so-called Orion group calls itself to conquest.

from this excerpt i draw my opinion and if we look at a map on pyramid sites we can see resemblance in their positions who can say that other ones are not pointed to other star systems and perhaps can be adepted to any particular star system there is no certainty in it i have to little data and knowledge available to discuss this one any basis other than speculation or theory.

this opinion is not carved in stone so i am open for other possibilities
about South America

23.16 ↥ Questioner: Thank you. Now, I understand, if I am correct, that a South American contact was also made. Can you tell me of the, approximately the same question I asked about your contact, with respect to the attitude or— about the contact, and its ramifications, and the plan for the contact, and why the people were contacted in South America?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final full question of this session. The entities who walked among those in your South American continent were called by a similar desire upon the part of the entities therein to learn of the manifestations of the sun. They worshiped this source of light and life.

Thus, these entities were visited by light beings not unlike ourselves. Instructions were given and they were more accepted and less distorted than ours. The entities themselves began to construct a series of underground and hidden cities including pyramid structures.

These pyramids were somewhat at variance from the design that we had promulgated. However, the original ideas were the same with the addition of a desire or intention of creating places of meditation and rest, a feeling of the presence of the One Creator; these pyramids then being for all people, not only initiates and those to be healed.

Ra: I am Ra. There are six balancing pyramids and five two, fifty-two [52] others built for additional healing and initiatory work among your mind/body/spirit social complexes.

[Image: pyramid_map.jpg]

if we could examine the engineering work of other pyramids, their walls materials, and stone work ,precision,geometry and etc. in detail as one Construction engineer would ,we would be able to gain more knowledge on this subject
(09-25-2014, 01:27 PM)zvonimir Wrote: [ -> ]3.14 ↥ Questioner: This is slightly trivial, but I was wondering why, in that case, the pyramid was made of many blocks rather than the whole thing being created at once.

Ra: I am Ra. There is a law which we believe to be one of the more significant primal distortions of the Law of One. That is the Law of Confusion. You have called this the Law of Free Will. We wished to make an healing machine, or time/space ratio complex which was as efficacious as possible. However, we did not desire to allow the mystery to be penetrated by the peoples in such a way that we became worshiped as builders of a miraculous pyramid. Thus it appears to be made, not thought.

no plural here, but i agree that other true pyramids were aided in construction by 6 d entities of which Ra mentions have been constructed prior to "Great one" in Atlantis and South America .

this is only my conclusion Ra speaks only about "Great pyramid" this one was their example of healing machine,which was used for individual initiation ,in my opinion they did not need to build any other pyramids but could and probably did aided in construction of other ones.

But so little is known of other 2 pyramids (Khafre and Menkoure) and their scientific data and facts do not cause any attention on the part of our scientist as much as the Great one.

The Orion connection in building other 2 pyramids are not probable from Raˇs point of view as i see it so it must have been done by those who distorted their teachings.

ORION

Ra: I am Ra. Their purpose is conquest, unlike those of the Confederation who wait for the calling. The so-called Orion group calls itself to conquest.

from this excerpt i draw my opinion and if we look at a map on pyramid sites we can see resemblance in their positions who can say that other ones are not pointed to other star systems and perhaps can be adepted to any particular star system there is no certainty in it i have to little data and knowledge available to discuss this one any basis other than speculation or theory.

this opinion is not carved in stone so i am open for other possibilities
about South America

23.16 ↥ Questioner: Thank you. Now, I understand, if I am correct, that a South American contact was also made. Can you tell me of the, approximately the same question I asked about your contact, with respect to the attitude or— about the contact, and its ramifications, and the plan for the contact, and why the people were contacted in South America?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final full question of this session. The entities who walked among those in your South American continent were called by a similar desire upon the part of the entities therein to learn of the manifestations of the sun. They worshiped this source of light and life.

Thus, these entities were visited by light beings not unlike ourselves. Instructions were given and they were more accepted and less distorted than ours. The entities themselves began to construct a series of underground and hidden cities including pyramid structures.

These pyramids were somewhat at variance from the design that we had promulgated. However, the original ideas were the same with the addition of a desire or intention of creating places of meditation and rest, a feeling of the presence of the One Creator; these pyramids then being for all people, not only initiates and those to be healed.

Ra: I am Ra. There are six balancing pyramids and five two, fifty-two [52] others built for additional healing and initiatory work among your mind/body/spirit social complexes.

[Image: pyramid_map.jpg]

if we could examine the engineering work of other pyramids, their walls materials, and stone work ,precision,geometry and etc. in detail as one Construction engineer would ,we would be able to gain more knowledge on this subject

Hi , zvonimir, in my search all but the one reference you mention, Ra's reference to the pyramids are in plural. And that in its self creates some confusion. And the different Federation group building the South American pyramids with slightly altered plans. Not sure we will find the perfect answer, but finding the clues are part of the journey.

Our visit was relatively short. This was when we built the
pyramids. (B1, 90)

Thus were the pyramids created. (B1, 70-71)

RA: The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of
One.

(09-23-2014, 06:59 AM)andreazzi Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi! This was also my first question in the forum!

So, I would say that the conclusion is:

1 - Ra built only the great pyramid;
2 - The other two pyramids were probably built by Orion members after Ra left the Egyptians due to their orientation of service to self. After Ra left, fertile soil was found by the Orion members to disseminate the negative orientation philosophy of enslavement by an elite;
3 - The Pyramid's Orion alignment is only a theory, there are many who disagrees with this theory;

Glad I wasn't the first to ask! But curious as to the ever present Orion connections? The idea of balance here is one worth considering.

(09-23-2014, 09:43 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's related to the idea that balanced workings must allow a choice, which is described in the first few answers of session 16 where Ra is talking about the role of the Guardians and the quarantine.

"In effect, the balancing allows an equal amount of positive and negative influx, this balanced by the mind/body/spirit distortions of the social complex."

"Thus, in order to balance the dimensional variances in vibration, a quarantine was set up, this being a balancing situation whereby the free will of the Orion group is not stopped but given a challenge."

Also, the resonating chamber seems to require negative energy (but I hate to use those words) so that it can be amplified and reflected to the individual.

"The use of the resonating chamber position is one which challenges the ability of an adept to face the self. This is one type of mental test which may be used. It is powerful and quite dangerous."

This idea of negative instreamings may be irrelevant and misleading however, as there is only one energy.

"You do not have merely two opposite requests for service. You will find an infinite array of contradictory requests for information or lack of information from this source if you listen carefully to those whose voices you may hear. This is all one voice to which you resonate upon a certain frequency. This frequency determines your choice of service to the One Creator."

"There is one energy. It may be understood as love/light or light/love or intelligent energy."

The balancing theory is a good point to think on. There are plenty of Orion coincidences out there, real or imagined. And we tend to see what we want to see. Until reading TLOO, Orion always seemed to come up as a positive influence on our history. Well, mostly. The other people that came up in question for me are the ones from Sirius. There seems to be a lot of history or signs pointing in that direction.
[Image: 2011-10-21-muppets-533x336.jpg]

The Orion Group (I can't see Genghis Khan xD)
1- "orion correlation theory" is a non-scientific money-making tool, and was used to promote a "book": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_correlation_theory . To think that orion's belt correlates with giza pyramids is pretty much the same as seeing a face on the surface of the moon.
2- http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=9488
3- http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid158582
4- Are there "queen's chamber" and "king's chamber" in other pyramids? No: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_of_Khafre https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_of_Menkaure but these two might be the member of "Balancing pyramids" that Ra talked about in http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=14#7
5- Chinese pyramids might also be the "members" of those "balancing pyramids", as well as south american pyramids: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maoling
My subjective interpretation of Khafre and Menkoure alongside the Great pyramid was that of a calling. The Orion group do not have dominion over the stars that supplied the life and light to their home vibratory planets.

"The Law of One blinks neither at the light or the darkness, but is available for service to others and service to self."

So from this perspective the alignment of the three pyramids suggests no correlation between Orion as a constellation and the Orion Group as a localised STS community within it.

Dot connecting can paint as many thesis's, or anti thesis's as the dots involved.

I have requested aid directly from a particular star (Sirius) while driving home in the dark. I was literally losing my mind and was convinced that black magic had been aimed at me (I had drunkenly accepted a friend request from an occultist of self serving orientation on facebook, several days earlier.) Coincidentally I started to regain my sense of cohesiveness, unfriended him and learned more from this particular Ra quote.

"Some find the night delicious, their picnic being pain, difficulty, sufferings of others, and the examination of the perversities of nature. These enjoy a different picnic."

This also really emphasised to me the need to walk the path less trod with an attitude of praise and thanksgiving rather than an attitude of combat and desire for details.