Bring4th

Full Version: Expanding Earth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends!

Personally I've always found plate tectonics and the Pangaea theory to be quite bizarre, and then I came across this marvelous theory. It's called the Expanding Earth Theory and posits that the Earth is expanding over time, and has expanded A LOT over the last 200 million years. This is the reason the continents fit together, why dinosaurs did exist (and are not existing now), why all old water creature fossils are found on land, and lots of other interesting things. I also found that a couple of L/L Research channellings mentioned this phenomenon:

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0109.aspx
Quote:But when those times come for you, when you have moments of clarity, find the discipline and remember to dwell in thankfulness for the gifts that you have received. As you dwell in gratitude and thankfulness, you create an atmosphere or an environment within your electrical body, within your chakra system, as this instrument would say, that encourages further awareness. And just like your Earth, you are an ever-expanding organism. However, you are expanding into the metaphysical realm, rather than into the physical realm.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0120.aspx
Quote:There is a tremendous amount of heat that has been stored in the planet through its natural process of cooling. As the planet expands, there are bands of points of heating that must come up through the crust of the planet and express the extraneous heat, so that the planet itself does not break apart. This has changed your weather patterns.

Now there are certain questions that come up. First, why is the Earth expanding? Secondly, it seems that the gravity on Earth was lower before (massive insects, dinosaurs etc) but why is the gravity lower now if the Earth is growing? Since with the same mass a bigger planet gives lower density - lower gravity. This might be related to the mysterious concept "spiritual gravity" that Ra talks about, I don't know. Third, where did all the sea water come from? Maybe from inside the Earth through geysers, cracks on the bottom of the sea, through tunnels, and perhaps the "honeycomb" areas in the Earth used to contain water that has since steamed up to the surface...

There is probably some resistance in the crust against expansion, this could create a scenario in which the Earth is experiencing expansion i increments, cyclically. These expansions would cause Earth changes, volcano eruptions, earth quakes, cyclones etc.

Here is an introduction to the theory:

What do you think about this theory?
How does this theory fit with the scientific information in the Q'uo/Ra material?

Here are some videos explaining the theory:

Fascinating post, 1109! Thanks for sharing.

Where do Atlantis and Mu fit in? I saw some bare patches in the first video - maybe they can be used to pinpoint the location of the missing landmass!
First of all, according to String Theory, gravity is outside of our system, which is why it is such a weak force. So in a sense, it could be that our own system dictates how gravity affects us.

If the whole universe is expanding, it would make sense that everything in it was as well. And I could have fun with this concept:

We are creative beings. Extrapolate that everything is creative in the universe. If so, we all keep creating more and more. Since we are conscious in the physical, it would account for physical expansion.

Also, perhaps we are "making room" for more realms to be perceived, as we evolve. So more of existence is merging with the 3D physical (as we perceive physicality to be).

Any other takers on this theoretical discussion? What are some new ideas?
Personally I've always found plate tectonics and the Pangaea theory to be quite bizarre, and then I came across this marvelous theory. It's called the Expanding Earth Theory and posits that the Earth is expanding over time, and has expanded A LOT over the last 200 million years. This is the reason the continents fit together, why d

I haven't watched the videos, and for all I know (which is not very much), the Earth could be expanded in accordance with the changing of densities.

My understanding regarding plate tectonics, though, is that continental drift is measurable and identifiable. Scientists can identify in which direction a continent is moving, where one plate moves beneath another (subduction zones?), and where two plates are being pushed apart.
(09-21-2014, 06:25 AM)1109 Wrote: [ -> ]Now there are certain questions that come up. First, why is the Earth expanding? Secondly, it seems that the gravity on Earth was lower before (massive insects, dinosaurs etc) but why is the gravity lower now if the Earth is growing? Since with the same mass a bigger planet gives lower density - lower gravity.

Rather than the oft cited "iron core," I believe that the center of the Earth is a hyper dimensional energy core in crystalized shape. David Wilcock has discussed this in his works. As a hyper dimensional object, it pulls in energy (from elsewhere) and then converts it to matter. The Earth is growing because the center of the Earth is gaining mass and is getting bigger. That also explains how gravity was less in the past; there was less Earth mass back then. More mass now = more gravity now.

(09-21-2014, 06:25 AM)1109 Wrote: [ -> ]Third, where did all the sea water come from? Maybe from inside the Earth through geysers, cracks on the bottom of the sea, through tunnels, and perhaps the "honeycomb" areas in the Earth used to contain water that has since steamed up to the surface....

NASA was surprised to learn that the poor planet is being pummeled by space ice all the time. That might be the source of the water. Or maybe this hyper dimensional core also generates water mass too . . .
(09-21-2014, 11:29 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Where do Atlantis and Mu fit in? I saw some bare patches in the first video - maybe they can be used to pinpoint the location of the missing landmass!

I've thought about that also. My current opinion is that those landmasses weren't 'continents' like Africa but smaller landmasses. Mu I think was located in south east Asia and wasn't totally destroyed but suffered disasters and many inhabitants left for America and Russia, and those who remained became one or several of the "Asian races". As for Atlantis I believe it was a relatively young landmass in the Atlantic, probably stretched along the mid-Atlantic ridge connected to what is the Azores today. That's why it was almost totally destroyed I think, their technology prompted an opening of the ridge and the landmass sunk. It's fun to speculate.

(09-24-2014, 04:56 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]Like Stranger said, fascinating post, 1109!

I haven't watched the videos, and for all I know (which is not very much), the Earth could be expanded in accordance with the changing of densities.

My understanding regarding plate tectonics, though, is that continental drift is measurable and identifiable. Scientists can identify in which direction a continent is moving, where one plate moves beneath another (subduction zones?), and where two plates are being pushed apart.

If the Earth continually gets heavier and heavier according to the changes in density, then perhaps fifth density-beings are rather petite. I recommend you watch the videos, Neal Adams has a lot of entertaining ones.

It may be that movement of continents because of fluid dynamics and density changes (in material) and an expansion of the Earth (previous or ongoing) aren't mutually exclusive. It's Pangaea I find the strangest, why would all continents be on one side? That would affect the gravity of the planet and it's quite unstable for a rotating body I think.

(09-25-2014, 11:48 AM)ricdaw Wrote: [ -> ]Rather than the oft cited "iron core," I believe that the center of the Earth is a hyper dimensional energy core in crystalized shape. David Wilcock has discussed this in his works. As a hyper dimensional object, it pulls in energy (from elsewhere) and then converts it to matter. The Earth is growing because the center of the Earth is gaining mass and is getting bigger. That also explains how gravity was less in the past; there was less Earth mass back then. More mass now = more gravity now.

(09-21-2014, 06:25 AM)1109 Wrote: [ -> ]Third, where did all the sea water come from? Maybe from inside the Earth through geysers, cracks on the bottom of the sea, through tunnels, and perhaps the "honeycomb" areas in the Earth used to contain water that has since steamed up to the surface....

NASA was surprised to learn that the poor planet is being pummeled by space ice all the time. That might be the source of the water. Or maybe this hyper dimensional core also generates water mass too . . .

Neal Adams tries to explain the growing mass by claiming that positrons, by forming some geometric structure, become protons. Maybe connected to your view?

As for the water, "space ice" was probably prevalent during the formation of the planet also. A lot of that ice probably ended up some distance into the globe. Space is very cold so the water could have remained in ice-form for quite a while. Later heat, generated by some core in the planet, would melt and boil this water, steaming in up towards the surface. This is what caused the "honey comb areas" and rumored sub-subterranean passageways I believe.
(09-21-2014, 02:08 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]We are creative beings. Extrapolate that everything is creative in the universe. If so, we all keep creating more and more. Since we are conscious in the physical, it would account for physical expansion.

Also, perhaps we are "making room" for more realms to be perceived, as we evolve. So more of existence is merging with the 3D physical (as we perceive physicality to be).

Since the green-ray sphere is already formed, who is to say it isn't twice the size? The reality we're moving into apparently interacts with and is co-created by our thoughts, so I have toyed with the idea in the past that the more we learn to give in consciousness, the more abundant this earthly experience will become.

I take the position that it's all going to be ok and there's nothing to worry about.
(09-21-2014, 02:08 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, according to String Theory, gravity is outside of our system, which is why it is such a weak force. So in a sense, it could be that our own system dictates how gravity affects us.

If the whole universe is expanding, it would make sense that everything in it was as well. And I could have fun with this concept:

We are creative beings. Extrapolate that everything is creative in the universe. If so, we all keep creating more and more. Since we are conscious in the physical, it would account for physical expansion.

Expansion due to the infinite quality of the creator on the mirror like kinetic force is responsible for expansion and the expansion is responsible for the illusion of motion. What if I told you, that you and everything else is always completely expanding, however the ratios are so finely tweaked, that you me nor almost anyone Cabell were all expanding. All the time. Just so deftly against the background of everyone and everything else its unnoticeable
Dewey B Larson is a good place to start.
I believe an expanding earth is the problem Ra has with time frames.
If the earth is expanding, each day is getting longer as we progress.
I feel like Ra could be implying that our way of measuring time is constant yet the actual measurements are changing, when they say "...of your years".
it makes total sense that the earth is expanding, when you look at all the rest of our planets, and how big maldek actually was basically take the entire asteroid belt and mash it back into one sphere. i wonder if that is even possible.

http://exopolitics.org/tag/super-earth/

Whenever I meet maldek souls, they simply don't care about what goes on in the world. Apathetic if you will.