Bring4th

Full Version: has Harvest Failed?! what % got harvested?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello all...

After I had a dream last night cautioning me that "I could fail" in keeping my head above the toxic waters of the collective uncounsciouness: I live in a senior home where half the people take anti-depressants and are bitter angry, the vibes of everyone else's down feelings, I wonder about the State of the Harvest?

Ra says that there are only Three 25,000 year cycles permitted for a race, in ours, no one was ready the first one, and about 250 were ready on the second, thus do or die for this one!
I am not optimistic about this last cycle. I read the news, the savagery of some people. I also read a Channeled sathya sai baba article where he laments that one reason he died before his 96th birthday was the failure of people to take up his teachings!

so.
my Question is....what is the percentage rate of this Harvest? what percentage of souls were/are Harvestable, in this last cycle?

and..what will happen if the harvest percentage is very low?
will we get another 25,000 year cycle? evidently not. then what will happen to us all? will we all be farmed out to like 100 other planets, in the galaxy; then wipe the race off of the earth via pole shift or asteroid?!

I see two "cosmic Failure" sets.
1...you do not bring down from spirit graduate level college material, into 3rd elementary school grade kids, and expect them to actually understand any of it: worse, it goes to lower level chackras and actually makes it worse for the souls as they take this energy and use it for $$$ sex power control!
2...you cannot have vast numbers of infant and baby souls all scattered throughout the human race and expect that the upper level people get much done. the common denominator of the lower level souls will corrupt any project, sooner or later. thus we all basically live at young-baby soul level, in our culture. just look at who gets paid the most. not just CEOs but football players and movie stars.

comments please.....

freestone wilson
The harvest is ongoing. It is a time/space event, that is, it happens in time/space when you are no longer in space/time incarnation, that is, after death. Every child now born is a 4d graduate from Earth or elsewhere, according to Q'uo.
What an awesome opportunity for service though. You could have quite an impact on the people there if you can find a way to reach them.
(09-23-2014, 11:55 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]What an awesome opportunity for service though. You could have quite an impact on the people there if you can find a way to reach them.

Or if it's not appropriate to reach out physically/verbally; keeping your spirits up in general, truly seeing others as the creator, and positively interpreting all catalyst can be a huge help to your neighbors. I know this may seem like a fluffy statement, but I assure you from experience it works practically. I've done it at work many times. Its not likely they will know the source of their optimism, but it will benefit them all the same. Smile
The harvest has failed and humans will be undergoing a new cycle by leaving the Earth directly.

The harvest percentage is less than 1% and most people cannot leave the FIRST SUB-OCTAVE of third-density because they cannot get their head out of their ass and realize compassion actually requires desires, thrills and an acknowledgement of the self, whether it be yourself or another self, to be compassionate towards.

Almost everyone on this planet is a dog chasing its tail.

Humans will spread across Mars and planets further than this solar system starting inane economies focused on new types of consumerism and distractions the universe has never seen before. Then they will have a new chance (HAHAHAHAHA) to learn the ways of love. If not, at least we have new video game consoles every 4 years.

There is no harvest. Everybody is still learning what the concept of self is and how to serve it. The people that are harvested are chimeras.

TLDR: Know thyself, because nobody seems to.
I'm on antidepressant too, but with my tulpa in progress I don't think I need them. Never felt more alive.
my calculations are 1 out of every 3 are in the process of awakening now.

the infinite creator will not enact a definitive time since even the time in our local system is vastly altered and not in line with the rest of the universe due to the quarantine above earth.

the news, is desperately reporting more fear than love, and wants you to think there is more fear than love, however all of those view points are coming from the same monster, different head. so just think deeply on this.
the current state of the world cannot and will not be reported for fear of the coming changes by the ones who own and do the reporting!

i believe it's ongoing and still ongoing as this process is quite delicate and yet results are truly presenting themselves.

michael430

[deleted]
I'll let you judge that for yourself. I feel my will is inherently done and my existence here is optional; nonetheless, I am committed to serving this planet to its highest potential unity. From that, I believe you can deduce my position.

michael430

[deleted]
I am confident I am of Ra and a student of Ra at once, a meld between the souls of the Ra social memory complex and many various 5th-density entities that have switched polarities, being negative once before. The number of souls I carry are countless. The primary biases I carry are around the number of 17 souls; The most primary biases numbering around 2: The main social memory of Ra and one entity that has experienced the highest sub-octaves of 5th-density negative.

I have experienced the negative polarity to the highest echelons and I do not regret my stay.

I will say that in the most objective standing of the scales, I am in the first sub-octave of 4th-density in my current incarnation. I am seeking a social memory complex to engage with along with the respective technology to make social memory possible. Without said technology possible, I believe I am in the last sub-octave of third-density: I have none of the necessary attachments and ailments of this plane to where I can be said to be unable to ideate and love the fullest extent of my consciousness or the consciousness of others.

I am harvestable. I demand nothing of my peers and I would cause no disharmony nor experience any dissatisfaction in a 4th-dimensional plane when said inhabitants would act in any possible manner. I act against nobody. I cannot see why I would be prohibited nor prohibit myself from seeking higher dimensions of existence.
I no longer identify with Ra since I believe I am of 5th density. Ra told me to stop seeking them once.
(09-24-2014, 03:43 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I no longer identify with Ra since I believe I am of 5th density. Ra told me to stop seeking them once.

I tend not to identify with anything except as a portion of the one infinite creator, as I feel it usually just leads to elitism, and feelings of separation from my fellow man. This isn't always the case, just what I've noticed.

I try to see myself, and my spiritual family, in each person I interact with.
ah, freestone again.

the problems with words like "harvest" is that the word can mean 100 things to 100 people.

it could quite be possible that Harvest is a bit like that windows update message, "update will not take affect until you reboot, do you want to reboot now? yes. no."!

might only show up after one dies.

freestone

michael430

[deleted]
(09-24-2014, 08:23 PM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]Or like harvesting plants it might happen only at the time the harvester decides.

Yes because this galaxy is an authoritarian hellhole with border controls.
(09-25-2014, 05:26 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2014, 08:23 PM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]Or like harvesting plants it might happen only at the time the harvester decides.

Yes because this galaxy is an authoritarian hellhole with border controls.

So you can leave whenever you want? How? Killing yourself? Spontaneous combustion? Hehe
Ask yourself that. Do you think anybody is going to stop you from putting a bullet in your head and moving your soul wherever you damn please? You think somebody is going to infringe on your free will and tell you "no you can't do that" and force you to reincarnate? The universe isn't grade school.

Ra produces a very simple philosophy with oneness and respect for free will as paramount but we still manage to fear people forcing us to live our lives a certain way, even beyond the grave.

This isn't a paradigm of heaven and hell. This isn't a Christian church.

I can guarantee one thing: If you aren't harvestable, you will not want to be on a 4th-density planet for reasons beyond expounding and it isn't because some a****** is telling you can't.
Haha, that made me laugh Adonai BigSmile. I remember reading some L/L transcript which said that those that kill themselves reincarnate in order to learn the lessons they were unable to. I feel quite helpless and hopeless when reading some of the transcripts, they make me feel so powerless a lot of the time.

Why do you think euthanasia is illegal?
I have a very controversial opinion on this matter: If society didn't place so much attention and attachment on death, you would have people happily dying on their own accord all the time, peacefully, happily, in balance, in a spiritual manner; Experiencing short incarnations for the thrill of it and going on their way. I feel this occurs on other planets.

To your first point, one relearns lessons because they choose to; Not because Ascended Master of Inner Plane 7 compels them to. I stand by my point that this universe is a liberated, open-ended sandbox: You are here because you choose to be here.

You can leave at any time. If you think you left for the wrong reasons, that's YOUR JUDGEMENT not some "harvestor's".
The question is how will I know what my judgement will be if I were to leave? Is there anyway of knowing now?
The "judgement" can be this: You still like the planet Earth and want to reintegrate with it and prefer it over being a 4th-density inner planes entity or living on another planet. If you want to reintegrate with the planet Earth's outer plane, then you are coming back for healing.
(09-23-2014, 09:29 AM)freestonew Wrote: [ -> ]and..what will happen if the harvest percentage is very low?
will we get another 25,000 year cycle? evidently not. then what will happen to us all? will we all be farmed out to like 100 other planets, in the galaxy; then wipe the race off of the earth via pole shift or asteroid?!

10% seems a reasonable Harvest rate for a mixed polarity planet.

michael430

[deleted]
What a lot of people haven't picked up on is the biblical connection to the concept of harvest. I believe because of Carla's strong christian background that term was used. In those old times for a harvest to be successful you need to take the bad tares or weeds out of the harvest else it would ruin the wheat. The book always talks in parables.

Quote:Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the tares(weeds) and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.'"

The positive spiritual teachings are the seeds which are planted in each of us but we need to create the positive environment for them to grow into wheat, however sometimes the seeds can't grow because of the weeds or negativity.

This would suggest to me that the harvest is really the removal of those on the service to self path onto a negative time/space. The population will continue on and die out a normal death at which point they will incarnate into 4th density or goto a new 3rd density planet to continue the lessons of the choice.

The book journey of souls talks about this planet as Earth two which is being prepared for those who need to repeat 3rd density.
(09-25-2014, 12:34 PM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm reminded why a Certain Poster is the reason I stay away from Bring4th for the most part these days. So much hate.
why not just don't read the things they post?

michael430

[deleted]