Bring4th

Full Version: Your mind is a electromagnetic manifestation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
According to Ra, your mind is a electromagnetic manifestation (light, photons). It just so happens, that according to Ra, that everything is also electromagnetic and represented by light in our space/time continuum.

Goddamn anti-materialism.
(09-24-2014, 12:14 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]According to Ra, your mind is a electromagnetic manifestation (light, photons). It just so happens, that according to Ra, that everything is also electromagnetic and represented by light in our space/time continuum.

Goddamn anti-materialism.

You are aware their are time/space (nonphysical/nonlocal) versions of electromagnetism right?

And they also say that those electromagnetic fields (which provide patterning) are interacting due to intelligent infinity, which cannot be specified by any physics (limits in expression).

So, its not *just* electromagnetism, though electromagnetism is a pretty nifty phenomenon in and of itself. I just felt like adding an addendum, because there is a lot more to it than just electromagnetic patterning.

Also, I don't understand your apparent hostility toward anti-materialism. Why have a vested interest in the infinite directions in which energy may direct itself? Is the intangible world "bad" in your eyes?
I see everything as simultaneous, united. The photon, to me, is an equivalent representation of the awareness behind it. I believe no thing transcends itself, especially the universe.

When I envision the souls of the inner planes, I see fogs, mists of ultraviolet light interacting in neuron-like patterns att the center of the Earth. When I see the highest of dimensions, I see webs of light that exceed under 50 nanometers of light activity acting within the greatest of gravitational pulls: The entire complex of Ra being no larger than a coffee table in size; The ever highest echelons of existence being as small as marbles. I see nothing truly intangible here, just activity unexplored by modern science.
(09-24-2014, 03:56 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I see everything as simultaneous, united. The photon, to me, is an equivalent representation of the awareness behind it. I believe no thing transcends itself, especially the universe.

When I envision the souls of the inner planes, I see fogs, mists of ultraviolet light interacting in neuron-like patterns t the center of the Earth. When I see the highest of dimensions, I see webs of light that exceed under 50 nanometers of light activity acting within the greatest of gravitational pulls: The entire complex of Ra being no larger than a coffee table in size; The ever highest echelons of existence being as small as marbles. I see nothing truly intangible here, just activity unexplored by modern science.

Well, that's interesting Adonai, but for what its worth, and I can't prove this to you, just as you can't prove your picture to me, is that those notions of distance, shape, and physical quantification of things absolutely disappear in the higher planes. Intangible in the truest sense of the word. Though science may find something quantifiable in the lower planes one day.

Physical things aren't the only things that are "real". And science will one day evolve to accommodate that.

And when you say you don't believe anything transcends itself, what would that mean to transcend oneself exactly?
Things disappear in higher planes in the perception of the inhabitants as one type of perception of said objects: They just simply reinterpret it as something more fluid and emotional.

This world's problems still exist just under a different interface. It's all just different user interfaces until you are able to read it in pure emotion equivalent to reading the universe in seamless 0s and 1s. In the end, it's all based on the same software founded by The Central Sun. It's "intangible" only in that you no longer have a very abstract way of looking at things: There is still abstraction and still a being perceiving things, even at the level of the octave that creates the concept of "thing" and "concept" (significator) in the first place.

Physical things are as real as they are perceived to be physical things. In the end, put it under the visor of a disincarnate and there is still a perception of a "thing" just with a different interface of pure emotional value.

I believe there is only self, one self in all things as all things.

Quote:Ra: 44.6: Are you not all things?
(09-24-2014, 04:25 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Things disappear in higher planes in the perception of the inhabitants as one type of perception of said objects: They just simply reinterpret it as something more fluid and emotional.

This world's problems still exist just under a different interface. It's all just different user interfaces until you are able to read it in pure emotion equivalent to reading the universe in seamless 0s and 1s. In the end, it's all based on the same software founded by The Central Sun. It's "intangible" only in that you no longer have a very abstract way of looking at things: There is still abstraction and still a being perceiving things, even at the level of the octave that creates the concept of "thing" and "concept" (significator) in the first place.

Physical things are as real as they are perceived to be physical things. In the end, put it under the visor of a disincarnate and there is still a perception of a "thing" just with a different interface of pure emotional value.

I believe there is only self, one self in all things as all things.

Quote:Ra: 44.6: Are you not all things?

From my perspective, there are no "things" at the level of octave, because perception of "things" and "objects" requires perception of separation (perceiver and perceived), and that density of utter unity precludes such separation.

Anyway, you've satisfied my curiosity of your thought process. I don't agree with it, or see the logic of it, but I appreciate you indulging me nonetheless.
It doesn't preclude separation? Holy crap, dude. Jesus. If I knew that, I would have realized the octave would never have created us nor the distortion of Free will. It must be free of distortion completely if that is the case! Jolly gee, anagogy, how are we even here if the octave does not have any concept of separation at all?

Come on, man. Do you know what a paradox is? Quite obviously the concept of "thing" and "concept" is in front of us and it came from somewhere (the octave). But, yes, it is united all the same. Learn 2 paradox, bro.
(09-24-2014, 04:43 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't preclude separation? Holy crap, dude. Jesus. If I knew that, I would have realized the octave would never have created us nor the distortion of Free will. It must be free of distortion completely if that is the case! Jolly gee, anagogy, how are we even here if that octave does not have any concept of separation at all?

It doesn't. Our reality has absolute zero bearing on its zero distortion perspective.

When we transcend our distortions, we will understand that they never really were distortions in the first place. Like waking up from a dream, you didn't really do all that stuff. You just thought you did. Still safe in bed.

(09-24-2014, 04:43 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Come on, man. Do you know what a paradox is? Quite obviously the concept of "thing" and "concept" is in front of us and it came from somewhere (the octave). But, yes, it is united all the same. Learn 2 paradox, bro.

Yes, I'm very aware of what a paradox is. I guess we will have to agree to disagree, Adonai. Our foray into distortion doesn't affect intelligent infinity at all. It is still distortion free.

You seem pretty worked up about this.
I am pretty "worked up" over the proposed idea that I, you or anything here doesn't exist in your all-encompassing reality and thus has zero bearing on your zero distortion reality. What you are arguing for is absolute nihilism: Nothing is real and has no meaning. Which is fine. It sounds very empowering... in a way.

Dude, what the hell is this "next octave" stuff about especially when they speak of archetypes, concepts, things, harvesting from each octave to the next? And you're telling me we don't affect the octave even when it is implied by Ra that each octave builds off the next?
(09-24-2014, 05:01 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I am pretty "worked up" over the proposed idea that I, you or anything here doesn't exist in your all-encompassing reality and thus has zero bearing on your zero distortion reality. What you are arguing for is absolute nihilism: Nothing is real and has no meaning. Which is fine. It sounds very empowering... in a way.

Not nihilism. Everything is real and everything has meaning. Infinity contains all. The value of experience to the experiencer. What more meaning is there than that?

(09-24-2014, 05:01 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, what the hell is this "next octave" stuff about especially when they speak of archetypes, concepts, things, harvesting from each octave to the next? And you're telling me we don't affect the octave even when it is implied by Ra that each octave builds off the next?

An extension of the dream. But the dream doesn't change the ultimate reality of the dreamer, just the dream.
(09-24-2014, 05:06 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2014, 05:01 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I am pretty "worked up" over the proposed idea that I, you or anything here doesn't exist in your all-encompassing reality and thus has zero bearing on your zero distortion reality. What you are arguing for is absolute nihilism: Nothing is real and has no meaning. Which is fine. It sounds very empowering... in a way.

Not nihilism. Everything is real and everything has meaning. Infinity contains all. The value of experience to the experiencer. What more meaning is there than that?

(09-24-2014, 05:01 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, what the hell is this "next octave" stuff about especially when they speak of archetypes, concepts, things, harvesting from each octave to the next? And you're telling me we don't affect the octave even when it is implied by Ra that each octave builds off the next?

An extension of the dream. But the dream doesn't change the ultimate reality of the dreamer, just the dream.

I agree with everything said here. What don't you agree with in my depiction of reality? All that I hold is that it's all a single reality under various lens.
(09-24-2014, 05:07 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with everything said here. What don't you agree with my depiction of reality? All that I hold is that it's all a single reality.

Your notion that everything is physical. If physicality is all that is quantifiable and tangible, then I can never agree with that. Infinity is not quantifiable. Energy explores all dimensions, not just the ones we can tangibly perceive and physically quantify. Consciousness is its own reality.

(09-24-2014, 05:15 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Infinity is bloody quantifiable: It produced us. We can look in our brains and see where the cord stretches.

Infinity is by definition, unquantifiable. It seems extremely illogical to say that.

You can only argue that infinity is not infinite, that is the only way to quantify that.
My notion is that everything can be tangible, physical. It does not have to be perceived to be. Infinity is bloody quantifiable: It produced us. We can look in our brains and see where the cord stretches.

I agree it explores all dimensions.

Quote:Infinity is by definition, unquantifiable. It seems extremely illogical to say that.

You can only argue that infinity is not infinite, that is the only way to quantify that.

Given an infinite amount of time, any species can quantify infinity assuming it breeds only using light bodies.
Once I heard a voice that said I did so well I could skip the next Octave. Haha.
(09-24-2014, 05:15 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Given an infinite amount of time, any species can quantify infinity assuming it breeds only using light bodies.

How?

Also, you've replaced one unquantifiable with another: an infinity of time.

Paradox no?

But let's face it, this is just a circular argument. If something is infinite, it is uncountable, and unquantifiable.

If it is quantifiable, it is not infinite. End of story.

Ra has said infinity is the ultimate reality. Ra's version coincides with my intuitive observations. So I'll stick with that notion for now.
Woop. I'll just resolve the whole point of this argument. The physical affects the so-called "non-physical" directly. It's all connected.

Proof, case and point, qed, ba-da-bing, ba-da-boom:

Quote:26.21 Questioner: Then what you did, I am assuming, then, is to create an air of mystery with the UFO phenomena, as we call it, and then by telepathy send many messages that could be either accepted or rejected under the— following, of course, the Law of One so that the population would start thinking seriously about the consequences of what they were doing. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. There are other services we may perform. Firstly, the integration of souls or spirits, if you will, in the event of use of these nuclear devices in your space/time continuum. This the Confederation has already done.

26.22 Questioner: I don’t fully understand what you mean by that. Could you expand a little bit?

Ra: I am Ra. The use of intelligent energy transforming matter into energy is of such a nature among these weapons that the transition from space/time third density to time/space third density or what you may call your heaven worlds is interrupted in many cases.

Therefore, we are offering ourselves as those who continue the integration of soul or spirit complex during transition from space/time to time/space.

26.23 ↥ Questioner: Could you please give me an example from, let us say, Hiroshima or Nagasaki of how this is done?

Ra: I am Ra. Those who were destroyed, not by radiation, but by the trauma of the energy release, found not only the body/mind/spirit complex made unviable, but also a disarrangement of that unique vibratory complex you have called the spirit complex, which we understand as a mind/body/spirit complex, to be completely disarranged without possibility of re-integration. This would be the loss to the Creator of part of the Creator and thus we were given permission, not to stop the events, but to ensure the survival of the, shall we say, disembodied mind/body/spirit complex. This we did in those events which you mention, losing no spirit or portion or holograph or microcosm of the macrocosmic Infinite One.
(09-24-2014, 06:11 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Woop. I'll just resolve the whole point of this argument. The physical affects the so-called "non-physical" directly. It's all connected.

Proof, case and point, qed, ba-da-bing, ba-da-boom:

Quote:26.23 ↥ Questioner: Could you please give me an example from, let us say, Hiroshima or Nagasaki of how this is done?

Ra: I am Ra. Those who were destroyed, not by radiation, but by the trauma of the energy release, found not only the body/mind/spirit complex made unviable, but also a disarrangement of that unique vibratory complex you have called the spirit complex, which we understand as a mind/body/spirit complex, to be completely disarranged without possibility of re-integration. This would be the loss to the Creator of part of the Creator and thus we were given permission, not to stop the events, but to ensure the survival of the, shall we say, disembodied mind/body/spirit complex. This we did in those events which you mention, losing no spirit or portion or holograph or microcosm of the macrocosmic Infinite One.

Keep in mind, neither Ra, nor you, nor I, is currently operating from an octave perspective.

And the loss Ra was talking about, was still only to the dream construct. It had no actual bearing on intelligent infinity, just the Logos manifestation.

Also, no loss actually occurred. Events in the dream played out to stop the loss from happening.

From my perspective, that is simply the level of appearances that seemingly play out to reflect the truth of the whole macrocosm. There is no loss. That dream of social memory complexes swooping in and saving disembodied spirits from complete disarrangement is just the play out of that unalterable fact.

The end result, it has no effect whatsoever on the ultimate reality. If anything, it proves it doesn't affect the truly nonphysical.

Quote:Ra: It is to be kept in the forefront of the faculties of intelligence that there is one creation in which there is no loss.
So, what do you make of this? The blackhole representing infinity?

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=b...&l=999&o=s
(09-24-2014, 06:23 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]So, what do you make of this? The blackhole representing infinity?

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=b...&l=999&o=s

What should I make of it? It doesn't represent infinity, it is just an opening to infinity.

As Ra said, it is a manifestation of a metaphysical state. The outer always reflects the inner.
Is the outer not the inner? Is the inner not the outer? Are not all things one?
Mind is inner projection, matter is outer projection. Spirit is the integrator between those two poles of expression.

But even in a mirror, the image looking back at you is an inversion of the true image (an image that cannot be seen from an "external" perspective btw).

So space/time is a reflection in opposites of time/space. One is a picture of unconsciousness, the other a picture of consciousness.

I would rather don the perspective that doesn't move my locus of creative power out of my grasp.
Aren't all things the same thing under The Law of One? Even time/space and space/time? Isn't unconsciousness consciousness and vice-versa under The Law of One?
(09-24-2014, 07:00 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Aren't all things the same thing under The Law of One? Even time/space and space/time? Isn't unconsciousness consciousness and vice-versa under The Law of One?

You are comparing appearances to the ultimate reality. Apples and bananas.

At our level of distorted perception, a cat is most certainly a cat, and not the same as a dog. Things have form, and qualities.

In the ultimate reality, you are correct, everything is undifferentiated.

But again, that unalterable reality has little bearing on the description of the mechanics of the dream.

You can dissect a dream brain all you want, and you won't find the dreamer in there. It's just an appearance.
So Ra is wrong? The Law of One does not apply here? We are not all things here? We are not one with things here?
(09-24-2014, 07:52 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]So Ra is wrong? The Law of One does not apply here? We are not all things here? We are not one with things here?

I never said any of that. Huh
Quote:You can dissect a dream brain all you want, and you won't find the dreamer in there. It's just an appearance.

You say that soul isn't united with the physical reality, implicitly.

Anyways, I hope you can cope when science finds ultraviolet light migrating from body-to-body.
(09-25-2014, 05:22 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:You can dissect a dream brain all you want, and you won't find the dreamer in there. It's just an appearance.

You say that soul isn't united with the physical reality, implicitly.

I'm not sure how you got that notion from what I've written. But just to be clear, I'm saying the exact opposite of that. All there is consciousness, and it's lenses of perspective.

It would be more accurate that I say that physical reality is a dream that the one undifferentiated consciousness is having. The dream is one of differentiation. An appearance of that which is not.

When it wakes up, it is seen that the dream never actually was. You wake up in bed (metaphorically speaking). You didn't really separate from the oneness. Separation is not possible. You simply focused on some of the outer orbits of your own infinity.

Ultimately, the formless cannot find itself in form, because form is just a portion of what it is. No form can capture its essence, you see. The eye cannot see itself. Only reflections of itself.

We are like the Ouroboros eating its own tail, but we can never completely eat ourselves, but looking at our tails makes us feel like two, when we are actually one.

(09-25-2014, 05:22 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways, I hope you can cope when science finds ultraviolet light migrating from body-to-body.

I'll try not to have a complete and total mental breakdown, haha. BigSmile

Any such physically detectable spectrum of energies would only fall into the red ray spectrum of energies, and would be ignoring the other 6/7'ths of any structure's ultimate reality.

Unbound

It would be detectable if it wanted to be.

Quote:13.20 ↥ Questioner: Is there any physical difference between first and second density? For instance, if I could see a second-density planet and a first-density planet side by side, in my present condition, could I see both of them? Would they be both visible?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. All of the octave of your densities would be clearly visible were not the fourth through the seventh freely choosing not to be visible.
(09-26-2014, 11:36 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]It would be detectable if it wanted to be.

Quote:13.20 ↥ Questioner: Is there any physical difference between first and second density? For instance, if I could see a second-density planet and a first-density planet side by side, in my present condition, could I see both of them? Would they be both visible?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. All of the octave of your densities would be clearly visible were not the fourth through the seventh freely choosing not to be visible.

I agree completely.

But I still maintain that those "detectable portions", even were they to choose to make themselves visible, would still, in fact, be red ray spectrum energies.

We only see the red ray expression, of 1st density, of 2nd density, of 3rd density. And if 4th through 7th made themselves visible we would still just be seeing their red ray physical expression. The other rays are not, properly, physically perceptible, though, you could perceive them with other, more subtle, bodies we have nested within us.

Unbound

Quote: (47.8) The red-ray body is your chemical body. However, it is not the body which you have as clothing in the physical. It is the unconstructed material of the body, the elemental body without form. This basic unformed material body is important to understand for there are healings which may be carried out by the simple understanding of the elements present in the physical vehicle.

Quote: (47.8) The yellow-ray body is your physical vehicle which you know of at this time and in which you experience catalyst. This body has the mind/body/spirit characteristics and is equal to the physical illusion, as you have called it.

These seem to suggest otherwise.
Pages: 1 2