Bring4th

Full Version: Disintegration of the Mind/Body/Spirit complex (nuclear blast)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings brother/sisters sister/brothers

I would like to discuss this question and answer:

Quote:26.23 ↥ Questioner: Could you please give me an example from, let us say, Hiroshima or Nagasaki of how this is done?

Ra: I am Ra. Those who were destroyed, not by radiation, but by the trauma of the energy release, found not only the body/mind/spirit complex made unviable, but also a disarrangement of that unique vibratory complex you have called the spirit complex, which we understand as a mind/body/spirit complex, to be completely disarranged without possibility of re-integration. This would be the loss to the Creator of part of the Creator and thus we were given permission, not to stop the events, but to ensure the survival of the, shall we say, disembodied mind/body/spirit complex. This we did in those events which you mention, losing no spirit or portion or holograph or microcosm of the macrocosmic Infinite One.

This question and answer seems to be popping up in my conscious mind and it has raised a few questions?

In the event that there is no assistance and I am in a nuclear blast do you believe I'm really 'lost' or merely dissolved into the One Infinite Creator and thus with that awareness again?

In the event that I am in a nuclear blast and there is no assistance would I merely start my journey over through the densities in this octave?

There's many questions but I ask these in hopes to understanding something very deep about our/my essence.
First off, there will not be a situation where you will not have assistance. As stated in the quote, the loss to the creator would not be tolerated. And these spiritual beings exist outside of time, so they literally have infinite time in which to retrieve you before disarrangement. Also, they would see the event coming from millions of miles away proverbially speaking (again, outside of time).

Secondly, your true form is intelligent infinity, which is eternal and changeless. It cannot be destroyed.

Your patternization could be altered, but your consciousness cannot be destroyed, in my opinion.
(09-24-2014, 10:55 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]First off, there will not be a situation where you will not have assistance. As stated in the quote, the loss to the creator would not be tolerated. And these spiritual beings exist outside of time, so they literally have infinite time in which to retrieve you before disarrangement. Also, they would see the event coming from millions of miles away proverbially speaking (again, outside of time).

Secondly, your true form is intelligent infinity, which is eternal and changeless. It cannot be destroyed.

Your patternization could be altered, but your consciousness cannot be destroyed, in my opinion.

Excellent response, I'm very grateful to have read it.
What about if you get sucked into negative time/space? There doesn't seem to be much assistance if that were to occur. Thats one of the things that bothers me most about this material.
I believe Ra was speaking in theoreticals on that issue, Folk-love. I believe it was implied that she would have to choose to remain in that position... and she would be able to find her way back.

I believe the inability to free somebody from negative time/space comes from an inability of positive entities to truly fight intensely, especially when it comes to freeing "prisoners".
I thought that if that were to happen, you would have no choice but to incarnate in negative space/time. Eh I dunno.
"The plan..."

Quote:68.6 ↥ Questioner: Could you tell me what the plan of the fifth-density negatively oriented entity was and how it would have accomplished it and what the results would have been if it had worked?

Ra: I am Ra. The plan, which is ongoing, was to take the mind/body/spirit complex while it was separated from its yellow body physical complex shell, to then place this mind/body/spirit complex within the negative portions of your time/space. The shell would then become that of the unknowing, unconscious entity and could be, shall we say, worked upon to cause malfunction which would end in coma and then in what you call the death of the body. At this point the higher self of the instrument would have the choice of leaving the mind/body/spirit complex in negative sp— we correct— time/space or of allowing incarnation in space/time of equivalent vibration and polarity distortions. Thus this entity would become a negatively polarized entity without the advantage of native negative polarization. It would find a long path to the Creator under these circumstances although the path would inevitably end well.
Seems unfair.
Theory: The 6th-density wanderer is very adaptable in its ability to accept the negative polarity, seeing all as love. A captured 6th-density entity would have no qualms experiencing a wealth of willful experiences until the captors got bored. It's not torture when torture is seen as love.

Quote:19.18 ↥ Questioner: I assume that an entity on either path can decide to choose paths at any time and possibly retrace steps, the path-changing being more difficult the farther along is gone. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The further an entity has, what you would call, polarized, the more easily this entity may change polarity, for the more power and awareness the entity will have.

Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern.
(09-24-2014, 10:31 PM)भाव Wrote: [ -> ]In the event that there is no assistance and I am in a nuclear blast do you believe I'm really 'lost' or merely dissolved into the One Infinite Creator and thus with that awareness again?

I remember reading in one of my first channelling books (at the tender age of 19!) that humans should not mess around with two things: nuclear energy (fission) was one, and the other was genetic engineering. Both tamper with the naturally constructed nature of the 3d illusion; and even though we are well within our technological rights to do so, the motivations for such manipulations of that level of physical matter is usually for the purposes of control.

it was surprising to find Ra's description of the effect of a nuclear blast on a human soul. (confirmation years later).

that said, to answer your question, I think everything is supervised.
[Redacted] More to come.
(09-25-2014, 05:45 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]I thought that if that were to happen, you would have no choice but to incarnate in negative space/time. Eh I dunno.

Folk-love, there are a lot of things that the Ra social memory complex relates in their characteristically wonderfully meticulous and mechanically accurate fashion, that take on a more intuitive understanding when you look at them from an inner level, keeping in mind always that if something feels off, it usually is.

Having said that, my personal understanding of that bit of the Ra material is that the reason they get sucked into negative time/space is being lured there through temptations toward negative thought. Time/space is utterly ruled by thought, and negative beings cannot place you there as they would in the physical where they just drag you there and lock you up in some dungeon. It's a mental space, and you reside there by vibrational attunement to that negative vibrational mental space. So to even move into negative time/space requires you to turn your consciousness toward negative thought, and negative understanding. Enough time spent there, and lasting changes to orientation are produced (sort of like if a positive person were to reside in a prison for an appreciable amount of time, their positivity would slowly degrade), which then results in discarnates deliberately choosing to incarnate in negative space/time, because their orientation of will has changed toward the negative.

Free will is always paramount. And the likelihood of a significantly positively polarized entity being lured in this way into negative time/space is, for the most part, highly unlikely in most circumstances.

I hope this brings you some measure of comfort.
I disagree, anagogy. If ur already polarized negative, it wouldn't be so traumatic, as Ra says, for an STO to incarnate there. The polarizing happens in space-time.

That said, this is getting off topic.

I keep asking the same questions as the original post. Lets forget there's monitoring & salvaging. Will the m/b/s simply melt back into a puddle of Mother Goddess Goo? Also, would it be painless?
(09-27-2014, 04:14 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]I disagree, anagogy. If ur already polarized negative, it wouldn't be so traumatic, as Ra says, for an STO to incarnate there. The polarizing happens in space-time.

That said, this is getting off topic.

Hi Bluebell, I don't mean to derail the thread, but Ra actually never says it is traumatic. Don makes a statement that it must be traumatic. Ra neither confirms nor denies this but instead says something to the effect of natively positive beings making poor students of negative polarity.

And when I say they are already polarized negatively, I only mean that in the most basic sense, as in, they have started to think negatively, which is what puts them in that time/space to begin with, and then it is a gradual process of building up negative momentum, which keeps them in that space. It is a very drawn out process.

(09-27-2014, 04:14 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]I keep asking the same questions as the original post. Lets forget there's monitoring & salvaging. Will the m/b/s simply melt back into a puddle of Mother Goddess Goo? Also, would it be painless?

I would say yes, to the "mother goddess goo" idea, haha. The formed components would dissolve back into their irreducible original formless substance: intelligent infinity.

As to being painless, I would guess that would be a factor of how quickly it occurred. It would be quick on our plane, but it is anybody's guess as to what its like as one is ripped away from space/time into time/space by nuclear destruction.
(09-24-2014, 10:31 PM)भाव Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings brother/sisters sister/brothers

I would like to discuss this question and answer:

Quote:26.23 ↥ Questioner: Could you please give me an example from, let us say, Hiroshima or Nagasaki of how this is done?

Ra: I am Ra. Those who were destroyed, not by radiation, but by the trauma of the energy release, found not only the body/mind/spirit complex made unviable, but also a disarrangement of that unique vibratory complex you have called the spirit complex, which we understand as a mind/body/spirit complex, to be completely disarranged without possibility of re-integration. This would be the loss to the Creator of part of the Creator and thus we were given permission, not to stop the events, but to ensure the survival of the, shall we say, disembodied mind/body/spirit complex. This we did in those events which you mention, losing no spirit or portion or holograph or microcosm of the macrocosmic Infinite One.

This question and answer seems to be popping up in my conscious mind and it has raised a few questions?

In the event that there is no assistance and I am in a nuclear blast do you believe I'm really 'lost' or merely dissolved into the One Infinite Creator and thus with that awareness again?

In the event that I am in a nuclear blast and there is no assistance would I merely start my journey over through the densities in this octave?

There's many questions but I ask these in hopes to understanding something very deep about our/my essence.

To kind of parrot what has already been said, I don't think a situation would exist where there is no assistance during such an event. As angogy said, the beings which assist in this kind of thing have a virtually infinite capacity to be able to help.

But further, I think that it is no accident that beings which can prevent this sort of disintegration exist along with nuclear weapons. I do not think it's even possible for a situation to exist within the Creator where part of the Creator is lost to itself. I see the beings which assist as a sort of balance - something provided by the Creator, whether seemingly of individual free will or not, that balances out the potential for this type of loss. Essentially, where there is potential for loss, there is potential to prevent that loss automatically.
For your consideration:

A being hates itself and the universe entirely, believing the universe has nothing to offer it that it can consider itself and a part of its experience. It seeks self-destruction and complete unconsciousness of parts of itself it no longer considers itself. It destroys its very soul.

I believe a creator can lose a portion of itself and I believe it happens often in the furthest depths of the universe to where souls cannot be reached by the beings of this galaxy. I believe I have been a being that has sought complete self-destruction unable to cope with not seeing itself in anything but itself.

I state this because I believe this idea of a completely safe and secure universe is an avoidance of the catalyst of being responsible for our own existence. There won't always be someone there to save you. Nobody was there for me eons ago.
(09-27-2014, 06:20 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ](...)
There won't always be someone there to save you. Nobody was there for me eons ago.

What/how do You understand by/ label "saving"?
Save (in this context) - Protection from facing something you wouldn't otherwise want to face
(09-27-2014, 07:30 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Save (in this context) - Protection from facing something you wouldn't otherwise want to face

Wouldn't that than be the avoidance of the Catalyst?

For me personally, in discussed context, "saving" means that the existence itself is preserved, along with possibility of spiritual evolution. But it doens't mean that We would be "saved" from unwanted/harsh/difficult Catalyst.

- and please believe me, I would like to be "saved" from many experiences I've had in this/current existence of mine..
Wanting absolute protection from bodily or spiritual death provided only by someone else is, if I may harshly say, an avoidance of catalyst on a personal level.
(09-27-2014, 07:51 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Wanting absolute protection from bodily or spiritual death provided only by someone else is, if I may harshly say, an avoidance of catalyst on a personal level.

Physical death is part of an existence of the Self. It is a change of Focus of Consciousness - moving from one plane of existence to the other.

But You also wrote about death of a Spirit. What exactly do You understand by that? For Spirit to vanish? If so, it would not be a Catalyst, as catalyst always leads to something - experience, change of perception, etc. - whatever We would call it. But an event that ends possibility of growth/development is not a catalyst (as I understand this concept).
I found this very disconcerting and still do.
(09-27-2014, 08:03 PM)third-density-being Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2014, 07:51 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Wanting absolute protection from bodily or spiritual death provided only by someone else is, if I may harshly say, an avoidance of catalyst on a personal level.

Physical death is part of an existence of the Self. It is a change of Focus of Consciousness - moving from one plane of existence to the other.

But You also wrote about death of a Spirit. What exactly do You understand by that? For Spirit to vanish? If so, it would not be a Catalyst, as catalyst always leads to something - experience, change of perception, etc. - whatever We would call it. But an event that ends possibility of growth/development is not a catalyst (as I understand this concept).
Spiritual death (as catastrophic as it is) would be a catalyst for this octave, universe as a whole to consider in the next universe as it pleases. There is growth, catalyst even in stagnation from a universal perspective. The universe has all of our catalyst to deal with.
(09-27-2014, 08:12 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Spiritual death (as catastrophic as it is) would be a catalyst for this octave, universe as a whole to consider in the next universe as it pleases. There is growth, catalyst even in stagnation from a universal perspective. The universe has all of our catalyst to deal with.

An Octave is - as best as I can express it with Our concepts and labels - a "place"/"plane" of an Experience. Ra often used label "Octave of Experience" - Octave it-Self is not (as far as I know) conscious. In fact, I think that at some level We can put equal sign between an Octave and an Experience itself - Octave = Experience.
Quote:52.12 ↥ Questioner: Thank you. In mentioning, in the previous session, the harvest, you mentioned the light-bringers from the octave. Am I to understand that those who provide the light for the gradation of graduation are of an octave above the one we experience? Could you tell me more about these light-bringers, who they are, etc.?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working.

This octave density of which we have spoken is both omega and alpha, the spiritual mass of the infinite universes becoming one central sun or Creator once again. Then is born a new universe, a new infinity, a new Logos which incorporates all that the Creator has experienced of Itself. In this new octave there are also those who wander. We know very little across the boundary of octave except that these beings come to aid our octave in its Logos completion.

Is there any brief query which you have at this time?

*whistles*
(09-27-2014, 08:51 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:52.12 ↥ Questioner: Thank you. In mentioning, in the previous session, the harvest, you mentioned the light-bringers from the octave. Am I to understand that those who provide the light for the gradation of graduation are of an octave above the one we experience? Could you tell me more about these light-bringers, who they are, etc.?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working.

This octave density of which we have spoken is both omega and alpha, the spiritual mass of the infinite universes becoming one central sun or Creator once again. Then is born a new universe, a new infinity, a new Logos which incorporates all that the Creator has experienced of Itself. In this new octave there are also those who wander. We know very little across the boundary of octave except that these beings come to aid our octave in its Logos completion.

Is there any brief query which you have at this time?

*whistles*

I guess it all comes down to Our different understanding of quoted by You Words.

This/Our Universe - as well as Our-Selves - was/were created by Logos (in that division, We are sub-Logoi). Now, all sub-Logoi present in current Octave are gaining an Experience, which is a base for "Spiritual Evolution". "Goal" of spiritual evolution itself is to expand (I'm sorry, I don't have/know better label) and to grow along the densities, until "becoming one with all there is" (which is equal with "leaving this Octave"). In such conceptualization, each sub-Logoi is a "vessel for experience"* for Logos, that created this Octave. If any sub-Logoi/"vessel for experience"* would be "destroyed"/vanished, it would meant a loss of a portion of experience that Logos planned to gained through creation of this Octave.

* I am so sorry for such label-ism that clearly diminishing/downgrading uniqueness of every and each sub-Logoi. I do it only for the necessity of argumentation in this comment alone. It is not - in any case - an attempt of describing "how things are" in relation to sub-Logoi and Their "Being-ness".

EDIT: I really am not satisfied with my own metaphor - "Vessel for Experience" - therefore I would like to write it in another way: Each of Us (and every Other Being present in this Octave, that We do not know about) is Unique and Unrepeatable and exactly the same is perspective from which this Octave is experienced. Thus, it may be said, that each and every-One is Exploring this Octave in Its own, Unique way - gaining/gathering an Experience, no-One else can/would/is-able-to. Now, for ANY-ONE of above mentioned Beings, to "cease to exists", would be equal to loss of Unique perspective of experience and therefore a loss of experience it-Self, by Logos.
(09-27-2014, 06:20 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]For your consideration:

A being hates itself and the universe entirely, believing the universe has nothing to offer it that it can consider itself and a part of its experience. It seeks self-destruction and complete unconsciousness of parts of itself it no longer considers itself. It destroys its very soul.

I believe a creator can lose a portion of itself and I believe it happens often in the furthest depths of the universe to where souls cannot be reached by the beings of this galaxy. I believe I have been a being that has sought complete self-destruction unable to cope with not seeing itself in anything but itself.

I state this because I believe this idea of a completely safe and secure universe is an avoidance of the catalyst of being responsible for our own existence. There won't always be someone there to save you. Nobody was there for me eons ago.

I like u Ado. Smile Ur so contrary.

Parts of me long for a clean slate but I don't think the creator allows it. Ur still here, aren't u?
I don't believe in a clean slate or non-clean slate. I don't believe in good or evil. I believe the creator disfavors only one thing and that is a lack of balance between love/light and light/love or compassion/wisdom and wisdom/compassion, as the creation will have to reexplore much work in order to find the same will to seek again. This is irrespective of the duality of the positive and negative polarities. All polarities are effective when sought to some degree of balance.

When a creation becomes able to destroy its very soul either through nuclear weaponry or other means, it is seeking the highest amount of compassion for its present distortions without consideration for its full self. In either polarity, this is bound to lead to the greatest pain. This is a lack of wisdom gone completely awry.

The creator allows you to seek service immediately. The creator always gives you a choice even in the darkest pits of existence. There is nothing that can stop the will of a part of the creator if it duly seeks. The faith of a mustard seed is all that is needed to find what is desired.
i don't understand
If you seek without a balance between appreciation of the present moment and having the wisdom to sustain yourself into the future, phenomena such as the destruction of souls begins to exist. A lack of this balance causes a lack of service.
Pages: 1 2