Bring4th

Full Version: If you could ask Ra a question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If you could take over the role of Questioner during a Ra channelling session what would be your question?
You only get one shot so make it a good one.

oguz

i would ask how to purify soul

ayadew

What is happiness
How can I accelerate my passage through 3D?
i would ask to clarify the whole deal about dec 2012. i dont understand
how u can have a part 3d part 4d world number 1. are all people
going to die as was said in the original channelings. what happens to the
wanderers since we are mostly from 6d where do we go. do we die
the whole thing is totally unclear in my mind and i would love some
clarification

norral
Were the results of your contact with Carla, Don, and Jim what you had hoped for?
(03-06-2010, 02:48 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Were the results of your contact with Carla, Don, and Jim what you had hoped for?

I could answer this one BigSmile

Questioner: Were the results of your contact with Carla, Don, and Jim what you had hoped for?

Ra: I am Ra. There are far more that have grasped, without significant distortion, that which we have communicated through our connection with these mind/body/spirit complexes you call Don, Jim, and Carla. The results have been far more efficacious than the probability vortices indicated.
(03-06-2010, 01:51 PM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]i would ask to clarify the whole deal about dec 2012.

That gets my vote! Although, Q'uo has done that recently, I've heard...waiting for the transcript.
I would have asked more about cosmology just because I think it is so fascinating. The start of creation, the nature of the big bang as a spiritual event, the possibility of multiple big bangs / universes.. that sort of stuff. I would also have looked further in to the activities and entities that reside in time/space between incarnations.
What is shaking now a days? Any new adventures they are up to, about their journey and process ?

How does it feel to be in the open space and being the space with stars all around you?

How is their love life going? What kind of relationships they have?

All right , All right !!! I have already heard some people muttering - 'it will be like you explaining geography to your dog'. Yea! but this dog likes to hear anyways Smile
(03-06-2010, 07:34 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]If you could take over the role of Questioner during a Ra channelling session what would be your question?

I personally would like to ask him to discuss the incarnations of eastern spiritual teachers. That is, I found the discussions of the lives and souls of Jesus & Moses very enlightening and I long to hear Ra's take on Buddha, Krishna, and most especially Guru Nanak.

love to all
(03-07-2010, 06:56 PM)Pablísimo Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2010, 07:34 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]If you could take over the role of Questioner during a Ra channelling session what would be your question?

I personally would like to ask him to discuss the incarnations of eastern spiritual teachers. That is, I found the discussions of the lives and souls of Jesus & Moses very enlightening and I long to hear Ra's take on Buddha, Krishna, and most especially Guru Nanak.

love to all

Those people would make for some incredible topics. I would love to hear any information that the Confederation might have to offer. I'll have to search through the L/L archives later to see if anything substantial comes up!
Greetings Friends,
thanks for your input. It would be of even greater assistance if you could formulate the question in a simple sentence. Remember we are not inviting Ra to the house to smoke a few "J´s", listen to Frank Zappa and chill with us by the fireside - this is more like a "formal" question - come on, let's get to the "core" of what Bring4th is about.
You all have another try.

Love & Light
(03-08-2010, 04:50 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]You all have another try.

Haha! Well put, although I wouldn't mind a fireside chat with Ra, complete with eggnog drinks and a few nice smelling tobacco pipes.

Quote:Lavazza: I am interested in knowing more about the spiritual aspects of cosmology. I will make some statements and ask you to correct them. I suspect the big bang is the physical manifestation of the One Infinite Creator at the beginning of it's quest to learn more about itself. I also suspect that eventually after eons of time have elapsed and everything within the creation has had the opportunity to explore all densities, that this big bang will reverse itself and return to the Infinite One in the form of what our scientists understand as 'The Big Crunch'. I also suspect that the Infinite One, being infinite, has created an infinite number of parallel big bangs to our own that allow for any possible combination of events and experiences to occur. I have understood from different channels that humans are not capable of imagining non-existence. Thusly, anything we can imagine exists somewhere, possibly in a different universe. Can you please comment on any of these ideas?

Ra: I am Ra. We can.

Lavazza: Will you do this please?

Ra. I am Ra. The Law of Confusion prevents us from addressing any of these topics in specific detail. But we would like to remind you at this working that the car keys you misplaced 32 weeks ago can be recovered if one of your mind/body/spirit complexes will lift the second from the left, sound distortions that this instrument calls "sofa cushion" from what you know as "the living room sofa". We leave you now-

Lavazza: Wait, wait! Real quick about the parallel universes-

Ra: Gotta go, bye!

This is what we call a "cosmic dodge" Wink
I would ask for as much information about how to best communicate with the higher self
(03-06-2010, 08:43 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]What is happiness

Dear Brother I think you are answering your own question.

Love & Light
I don't exactly know how to formulate this question properly for Ra but I would have liked Don to have asked for clarification on the reference of time. For instance I read many posts where the topic of lifetimes and time references to forth density lifespan and fifth density life have come up and been quoted. And while I also was interested in the numbers Ra gave I felt something was missing from the equation…I believe that stating something is such and such earth years is great for us to have a reference but I do believe that an earth year could be as long as five days/hours/min...Whatever... in forth density or fifth...So it’s great to have this earth year reference but I would like to have the opposite reference so to speak to give me a look at the greater picture.

Something like… in fourth density time would be perceived as a year to your every hundred or something of that nature.

Or I guess the question could be “What are the perceptions of time through the densities?”

Well I hope I made some kind of sense here…

If this have been discussed I apologize as I have come late to the party.Wink

Heart
zanny
Try to formulate one single sentence, as a question. The 'deeper' the question goes the better the quality of the answer - should we receive one.

Good luck.

Love & Light

Brittany

I've never had the opportunity to speak to Ra, but I've asked Q'uo several questions. The answer almost always comes out something like this:

"Sister, we KNOW you are aware of the negative energies which seek to distract you."

and:

"You need to ask for help. Call on your guides, angels, etc. If you would like us to be the underscoring vibration of love in your meditations, you need but mentally request it."

I was very honored when they told me this. I always invite Q'uo when I meditate now.
One-ness. I can contemplate it. But I have problems imagining what it would be like to live it. I mean...are you actually aware of every thing that everyone is actually doing...or is it like being just being aware in a general sense of everything?

Just some clarification...if possible...to 3D me.

Richard
As you open yourself the world opens before you.
(03-11-2010, 04:40 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]As you open yourself the world opens before you.

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry alone.

An understanding of the harmonizing and unifying properties of positive energy, and separating and scattering properties of negative energy, said in completely human terms!

I would ask Ra how they perceive us, what they "see", how they sense our presence, if they see us physically, and if they can feel the love we have for them.
Wow this is a cool question. And, Ashim. You never answered the question that you asked! What would yours be?

My thoughts go to clarification on the Human Design Chart, which is my first blog where I linked it to certain other concepts. But getting the lo- down on stategy and authority. And how things are perfect even when they are clearly not!
I asked Ra how to use a crystal to connect to Intelligent Infinity.

Love & Light
(03-31-2010, 04:11 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I asked Ra how to use a crystal to connect to Intelligent Infinity.

Love & Light

good question - I would love to hear that answer...Blush
If we are here to help others awaken, why are we trapped in 3D human bodies that feel pain?
Please, show me your mind.
(04-06-2010, 03:38 AM)Solon Wrote: [ -> ]If we are here to help others awaken, why are we trapped in 3D human bodies that feel pain?

Great question Solon.
I am not Ra but will venture a guess at an answer.
Please disregard my words if they are of no help to you and your quest.

We are 'trapped' in 3rd density because of our inability to 'understand' compassion and universal love.
For those completing cycles in 3D unlimited catalyst is at hand. Thus the various 'inconveniences' that one is confronted with during the incarnation.
The higher self is always guiding the path, providing the life lessons required by the entity at any given time.
Pain is a very efficient catalyst in 3rd density.
We are approaching Harvest so must accept the 'increase in novelty' that the 'end days' provide.

Love & Light
(04-06-2010, 10:11 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Please, show me your mind.
If you show me yours I'll show you mine.Tongue
(04-06-2010, 03:38 AM)Solon Wrote: [ -> ]If we are here to help others awaken, why are we trapped in 3D human bodies that feel pain?

This question does not make sense to me brother.

Firstly, we are not here to help others awaken. Each has an internal alarm clock, and will awaken when that individual clock goes off. It is negatively polarizing to try awaken someone, and as such should not be attempted. It is ok to lay the seeds of thought, but the seed layer must walk away and have no desire to know the outcome, allowing the individual to water those seeds or let them die. To do otherwise is negatively polarizing to the seed layer.

Secondly, we are not 'trapped" in this 3D body. We can leave it whenever we so desire. 3D is "in the thick of it" I like to say, for we have use of many things in this illusion that we do not have in other realms. It is a gift to each of us to be here, to wander in this reality, to breath the air, to feel the sensations we feel, to see, to touch, to taste... these things are unique to this experience. Enjoy them whilst you can Smile

Lastly, I don't see in what context pain has to do with awakening others or being trapped in this 3D body. Could you further explain or restate your query?
(04-06-2010, 04:05 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Pain is a very efficient catalyst in 3rd density.
We are approaching Harvest so must accept the 'increase in novelty' that the 'end days' provide.

Thank you for your reply Ashim. I need to think and process the rest of your reply before I know how I feel. I am curious why you say that pain is an efficient catalyst.

When I hear you say that we're approaching Harvest, the notion that we reap what we sow comes to mind. That if we're approaching Harvest, it is important to focus our minds towards what it is we want to reap. I am wondering if maybe this whole discussion belongs in another thread...
Pages: 1 2 3