Bring4th

Full Version: Preadamic Humans: What would Ra say about this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today I learned the phrase "preadamic human" and saw it used by both evangelicals and on a website which quotes Ra and something called Casseiopean channeled material.

Supposedly preadamic humans are 2nd density humans living on earth today. (I made the assumption that they were not talking about Bigfoot, but about humans that might look like other humans.)

What do you all think about this and did Ra say anything that might shed light on this?

Along these same lines I wonder if many of the animals I see in Facebook videos are actually 3d beings - they seem to be almost human.
I don't think it's a concept that is supported by the Ra material. Did the website give quotes from Ra that backed the claim? I think "second-density human" is self-contradictory.
(09-26-2014, 07:01 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]I think "second-density human" is self-contradictory.

You should see some of the people around here. :p

Edit: (I mean locally, not this board!)
(09-26-2014, 09:50 AM)Steppenwolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2014, 07:01 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]I think "second-density human" is self-contradictory.

You should see some of the people around here. :p

Edit: (I mean locally, not this board!)

lol

(09-25-2014, 11:56 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Along these same lines I wonder if many of the animals I see in Facebook videos are actually 3d beings - they seem to be almost human.

they have definitely individuated enough to have a distinct 'personality'.
This is all that comes to mind from the Ra material:

Quote:9.18 ↥ Questioner: Is there any particular race of people on our planet now who were incarnated here from second density?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no second-density consciousness complexes here on your sphere at this time. However, there are two races which use the second-density form. One is the entities of the planetary sphere you call Maldek. These entities are working their understanding complexes through a series of what you would call karmic restitutions. They dwell within your deeper underground passageways and are known to you as “Bigfoot.”

The other race is that being offered a dwelling in this density by guardians who wish to give the mind/body/spirit complexes of those who are of this density at this time appropriately engineered physical vehicles, as you would call these chemical complexes, in the event that there is what you call nuclear war.

When I hear "preadamic" it makes me assume pre-Adam-ic, in evangelical speak being before Adam was tempted by Eve to eat from the tree of knowledge, or in what Ra says of history before the genetic alterations by "Yahweh". I guess we would have to narrow down specifically what beast was altered to create humans, and the claim is that there are entities that still remain on Earth? Could be bigfoot, I guess, could be chimps.

For what it's worth, the Cassiopeian material has some totally whacky stuff, I'm not sure I'd put a lot of focus on anything it says that doesn't resonate strongly.

And also for what it's worth I definitely think a lot of pets today are 3D harvestable. The ones who love to perform are the most obvious (and most prevalent on youtube I assume)
"47.8 Ra: The orange-ray body is the physical body complex. This body complex is still not the body you inhabit but rather the body formed without self-awareness, the body in the womb before the spirit/mind complex enters. This body may live without the inhabitation of the mind and spirit complexes. However, it seldom does so."

I wouldn't be surprised if, just as there are 3rd/4th transitional bodies, there are also 2nd/3rd transitional bodies.

Them critters gots to move up to! Tongue
I don't take Cassiopeia seriously. Besides which, LOO is way purer a material.
(09-26-2014, 03:33 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]"47.8 Ra: The orange-ray body is the physical body complex. This body complex is still not the body you inhabit but rather the body formed without self-awareness, the body in the womb before the spirit/mind complex enters. This body may live without the inhabitation of the mind and spirit complexes. However, it seldom does so."

I wouldn't be surprised if, just as there are 3rd/4th transitional bodies, there are also 2nd/3rd transitional bodies.

My interpretation of this passage is a reference to a human being that is in (1) a comatose state..... & (2) of a cloned human being.

1. http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=coma

2. http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=c...e&l=30&o=r
(11-18-2014, 02:06 PM)eccentric1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2014, 03:33 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]"47.8 Ra: The orange-ray body is the physical body complex. This body complex is still not the body you inhabit but rather the body formed without self-awareness, the body in the womb before the spirit/mind complex enters. This body may live without the inhabitation of the mind and spirit complexes. However, it seldom does so."

My interpretation of this passage is a reference to a human being that is in (1) a comatose state..... & (2) of a cloned human being.

1. http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=coma

2. http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=c...e&l=30&o=r

Perhaps you are right.

What sort of body do you think an animal inhabits? Do you think it's orange ray body is different than a human being's orange ray body, being a second density organism? I have my own thoughts about this, but am always looking for new perspectives.