Bring4th

Full Version: Densities, Octaves, & Afterlife
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello all!

I am intending to start this thread with something I find mysterious.
Buddhism, hinduism, yoga, and other practices frequently speak of the experience of enlightenment, god unity, and other being-ness.
I am curious about how y'all would relate these different experiences to densities, octaves, & afterlife.

Good day!

My main inquiry I guess has to do with how it relates to octaves and secondarily afterlife
Unity, oneness, enlightenment: All is self. All is inherently complete. When you find this peace, there are no attachments or expectations; There is nothing to "transcend" and nothing to aspire to that isn't found presently.
(09-26-2014, 09:47 AM)SunlitDoves Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all!

I am intending to start this thread with something I find mysterious.
Buddhism, hinduism, yoga, and other practices frequently speak of the experience of enlightenment, god unity, and other being-ness.
I am curious about how y'all would relate these different experiences to densities, octaves, & afterlife.

Good day!

My main inquiry I guess has to do with how it relates to octaves and secondarily afterlife

Hello SunlitDoves,

I'm not an expert neither on Buddhism nor Hinduism (which Yoga is a part of - or originates from it and was adopted by Buddhism - as I understand it), therefore I cannot present You with a comparative analysis of those systems with "The Law of One" concepts.

Yet, I try to express my understanding, to present You other-than-your-own point of view. But please, don't treat it as your answer. This is only my, current point of view in this matter. I'm deeply convinced, that Everyone should find Their own answers/understanding. My "answers" may be therefore - at best - an impulse for your own, further Seekings.

I understand an Octave as a framework for an Experience for a Soul/Mind/Body/Spirit Complex/sub-Logoi. In other words an Octave offers an opportunity for Soul/Mind/Body/Spirit Complex/sub-Logoi to Experience, through the "work" (existence itself) in specific frames, that was "thought-of" by Logoi - Creator of this Octave. In case of Our Octave, those "frames" are Service-to-Self and Service-to-Others. Of course word/label "framework" in this context maybe extended to the realities/densities and their "causality" - laws of existence within them - but I'm focusing on an essence of experience in Our Octave.

Now, Densities in this line of thinking, are "modes of Experience" - each enables different range/depth/type of an Experience in given framework of an Octave. So Densities are planes of an actual "work" (existences).

If I had to relate this to such ideological systems as Buddhism or Hinduism, I would say/write, that both are trying to describe/capture the essence of what Ra called as "Spiritual Evolution" - graduation from density to density. In case of "leaving the Octave" - to become everything there is in it - it is perceived by those systems as - literally - becoming the Creator. As We Learned from The Law of One, it is not so - it is merely an another "step" in spiritual evolution, that leads to another/higher/different Octave of Experience.

In all this, I have quite significant reservation, regarding the attitude of those systems - especially Buddhism - to the body and its characteristics. Buddhism perceives human body as source of "negativity" - suffering - and by renunciation of its desires/longings/needs it seeks a "liberation".

Buddhism possess concept of Nirvana which in very general terms maybe understood as an "expiration/termination of suffering" - freedom from bodily limitations.

Now, in accordance to The Law of One Teachings/Learnings, Our experience - which includes and is inseparable from bodily experience in this density - is the mean of Spiritual Evolution itself. Therefore instead of "renunciation", the proper action would be to balance desires/longings/needs of the body via understanding and acceptance.
It doesn't mean that You are entitled to realize every and each "wants" of the body, but to consciously understood roots of it and to see clearly consequences of potential actions upon them.

In other words, there's no "part of your-Self" that is "bad" in itself and must/should be "depreciated" - or even rejected. You are Miraculous Being, full of Grace, in exact "form" in which You are finding your-Self in. There's no one "part"/aspect of You - your Being-ness - that is inherently "bad"/negative. Therefore besides balancing and understanding, You should embrace your-Self in your current form and try to see the Creator within "It"/your-Self - as well as in Other-Selves and the entire reality (Creation) You are experiencing/existing in.

I also would like to write couple words about what You've called as an "Afterlife".
This term is only valid, from perspective "closed" in this/current, physical existence.

According to The Law of One, You have existed before this "physical life" and You will be existing when it comes to an end. If I wanted to be very "technical", I would write that currently your Yellow-Ray Body is in activation, while your "other bodies" are in potentiation (not active). Therefore You, as "physical Being", are in one of many (if not infinity) "modes of existences" available/inherent to You.

In different words, You may perceive your current existence/life as a Focus of your Whole-Self. You are not "beginning" with your physical birth and You are not "ending" with your physical death.

In fact, from the perspective of You-before-this-incarnation, your current life/existence may be seen as an "afterlife". It is all a matter of perspective from which You are perceiving your-Self.

All above is my current understanding / opinion, and I'm more than open for discussion.

All I have Best in me for You.