Bring4th

Full Version: Red Ray Physical Vitality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went to see a performance by Taikoz last night. They are a drumming group that performs on the Taiko - or Japanese Drums. It was pretty impressive stuff.

It sort of reminded me of the nature of red-ray vitality, the thirst for growth and expression.

Ra offered this on red-ray blocking/unblocking:

Ra Wrote:50.2 What is this opportunity but survival?

This is the root possibility of response and may be found to be characteristic of the basic functions of both mind and body.

You will find this instinct the strongest, and once this is balanced much is open to the seeker.

The south pole then ceases blocking the experiential data and higher energy centers of mind and body become availed of the opportunity to use the experience drawn to it.

so red-ray is about survival. How threatening is the experience to us? how much fear do we have of life, and living it?

With a strong red-ray, there is an unabashed open-ness to experience - 'bring it on!' is the attitude - not cocky or superior, but what does this experience have to offer me is the basic question. Not a shying away from the physical nature of this reality.

both positive and negative entities have a strong vested interest in examining the red-ray:

Quote:39.11 Questioner: In order to clarify a little bit I would like to ask the question if we have a highly polarized entity polarized towards service to others and a highly polarized entity polarized towards service to self, what would be, taking each ray, starting with red, would there be a difference in the red ray of these two entities?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full question of this working.

There is no difference in equally strongly polarized positive and negative entities as regards red ray.

it is about being receptive to all opportunities/possibilities that are afforded to one by the physical nature of the illusion.

- -

as a side note, I've also gotten back into doing some exercise in the last few weeks. It's not something I've done in a long time, and I think the body complex appreciates the re-attention Smile
Life has gotten simpler and more difficult at the same time for me. But my red ray is going strong. I have a strong will to live.
Seeing all things as love = Infinite red-ray vitality
Nice, Plenum... here is something to compliment your post if anyone is curious or has not already read. It helped me big time...

A Q'uo channeling regarding Red Ray Blockage:

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0123.aspx

This is the question offered to Q'uo:

"Q’uo, I continually live with the feeling that I’m missing something critical in the understanding of what my purpose is for having incarnated on Earth. Because of this unease, my life is one of constant questioning, searching for answers and explanations, and an overall lack of peace and wellbeing. Because I don’t have a sense of purpose or even feel that I belong here—alive, living on Earth—I feel I’ve not learned key lessons properly in regards to right activity, right companionship, right home, knowing my true identity, and loving myself. I feel I am a woman-child, locked in my own world with myself and by myself. I sense that I’m not dealing with or conscious of how to scatter the ashes of the past and walk through the threshold of the future joyfully in order for the maturation and harvest to unfold. Please offer guidance and assistance as you look at my situation and offer thoughts and spiritual principles you feel will help me on my individual path to self-realization. Thank you."
(10-10-2014, 12:41 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0123.aspx

This is the question offered to Q'uo:

"Q’uo, I continually live with the feeling that I’m missing something critical in the understanding of what my purpose is for having incarnated on Earth. Because of this unease, my life is one of constant questioning, searching for answers and explanations, and an overall lack of peace and wellbeing. Because I don’t have a sense of purpose or even feel that I belong here—alive, living on Earth—I feel I’ve not learned key lessons properly in regards to right activity, right companionship, right home, knowing my true identity, and loving myself. I feel I am a woman-child, locked in my own world with myself and by myself. I sense that I’m not dealing with or conscious of how to scatter the ashes of the past and walk through the threshold of the future joyfully in order for the maturation and harvest to unfold. Please offer guidance and assistance as you look at my situation and offer thoughts and spiritual principles you feel will help me on my individual path to self-realization. Thank you."

I used to feel like that quite intensely, but not any longer. I feel at peace with a deal of wellbeing. I finally have hope and a purpose.
(10-10-2014, 04:38 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I used to feel like that quite intensely, but not any longer. I feel at peace with a deal of wellbeing. I finally have hope and a purpose.

As did I, I am glad that you feel this way now as well