Bring4th

Full Version: Positive beings displaced into negative time/space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to create a new thread for this topic as it was somewhat, but in my estimation, not fully addressed in another thread about disintegration via nuclear explosion. It was also off topic in that particular thread.

I had stated in that thread that this circumstance of being displaced into negative time/space was both and extremely rare and a function of free will, and being lured into negative thought.

I found some quotes that make this very apparent.

First of all, the rarity factor. How often does this displacement of wanderers into negative time/space actually occur?

Quote:69.12Questioner: One of the— Can you— Is it possible to tell me roughly how many Wanderers that have come to this planet within the past, within this cycle, within this master cycle have experienced this displacement from… into a negative time/space? Just wondering if there have been many.

Ra: I am Ra. We can note the number of such occurrences. There has been only one. We cannot, due to the Law of Confusion, discuss the entity.

So in the last 75,000 year master cycle of 3rd density upon our planet, only one wanderer has experienced this displacement.

And as for it being a function of free will:

Quote:69.16 Questioner: And the— Is there no process or way by which the entity, once misplaced, and I am assuming this misplacement must be a function of his free will in some way. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is absolutely correct.

This next quote makes it clear that the displacement is a function of gullibility, which, from my perspective, lends credence to the idea that the process involves turning the thoughts of their positive victim over to the negative side, possibility even making it seem, to this positive being, that this negative thinking is not really "negative", but in fact, is for "their own good", and in their naive state, come to believe or accept the offered negative philosophy:

Quote:69.6Questioner: Do I understand, then, that death, whether it is by natural means or accidental death or suicide, all deaths of this type would create the same after-death condition which would avail an entity to its protection from friends? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We presume you mean to inquire whether in the death experience, no matter what the cause, the negative friends are not able to remove an entity. This is correct largely because the entity without the attachment to the space/time physical complex is far more aware and without the gullibility which is somewhat the hallmark of those who love wholeheartedly.

However, the death, if natural, would undoubtedly be the more harmonious; the death by murder being confused and the entity needing some time/space in which to get its bearings, so to speak; the death by suicide causing the necessity for much healing work and, shall we say, the making of a dedication to the third density for the renewed opportunity of learning the lessons set by the higher self.

And finally, some great wisdom from Ra:

Quote:69.17 Questioner: Now, this is a point that I find quite confusing to me.

It is a function of the free will of the positively porient— polarized entity to move into negatively polarized time/space. However, it is also a function of his lack of understanding of what he is doing. I am sure if the entity had full understanding of what he was doing that he would not do it. It is a function of his negatively polarized other-self creating a situation by which he is, shall I say, lured to that configuration. What is the principle with respect to the first distortion that allows this to occur since we have two portions of the Creator, each of equal value or equal potential, shall I say, but oppositely polarized and we have this situation resulting. Could you tell me the philosophical principle behind this particular act?

Ra: I am Ra. There are two important points in this regard. Firstly, we may note the situation wherein an entity gets a road map which is poorly marked and in fact is quite incorrect. The [entity sets out] to its destination. It wishes only to reach the point of destination but, becoming confused by the faulty authority and not knowing the territory through which it drives, it becomes hopelessly lost.

Free will does not mean that there will be no circumstances when calculations will be awry. This is so in all aspects of the life experience. Although there are no mistakes, there are surprises.

Secondly, that which we and you do in workings such as this carries a magical charge, if you would use this much misunderstood term. Perhaps we may say a metaphysical power. Those who do work of power are available for communication to and from entities of roughly similar power. It is fortunate that the Orion entity does not have the native power of this group. However, it is quite disciplined whereas this group lacks the finesse equivalent to its power. Each is working in consciousness but the group has not begun a work as a group. The individual work is helpful, for the group is mutually an aid, one to another.
You seem to have answered your own question.
(09-28-2014, 05:50 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]You seem to have answered your own question.

It wasn't so much a question I had, as much as I just wanted to highlight what the Ra material said on the subject for clarification.
So who exactly is that one entity?
(09-28-2014, 04:03 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]So who exactly is that one entity?

I think it is kind of weird that they would not name them, seeing as how they are dead and possibly not even a part of our known history....
(11-09-2014, 11:15 PM)XionComrade Wrote: [ -> ]

I think it is kind of weird that they would not name them, seeing as how they are dead and possibly not even a part of our known history....

Named once in the Ra material and once or twice in the current bible.
Dead?

After much searching, I not only have discovered the entity, but also have procured a video documenting this incident.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nzW1T89qH4

Also, if a strange astral van pulls up offering you candy. Don't take it.
Rasputin? Ghengis khan?
It's me you fools. Surprise Wink

(11-12-2014, 08:11 AM)Guardian Wrote: [ -> ]Rasputin? Ghengis khan?

Pffft mere children, failed experiments.

Go on take the bait, need to sharpen my knife before the finale.

(11-12-2014, 02:28 AM)blargg Wrote: [ -> ]

After much searching, I not only have discovered the entity, but also have procured a video documenting this incident.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nzW1T89qH4

Also, if a strange astral van pulls up offering you candy. Don't take it.

Yeh as if you have a choice hahahaha