Bring4th

Full Version: Earth History and Yahweh efforts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra states that Yahweh interbred with human females 3600BC.

Quote:18.20 ↥ Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes that Yahweh performed?

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars seven five, seventy-five thousand [75,000] years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.

The two six oh oh [2,600], approximately, time was the second time— we correct ourselves— three six oh oh [3,600], approximately, the time of attempts by those of the Orion group during this cultural complex; this was a series of encounters in which the ones called Anak were impregnated with the new genetic coding by your physical complex means so that the organisms would be larger and stronger.

Ra states the reason for such interbreeding was to create more advanced mind/body complex's that could process spiritual experience more effectively.

Quote:18.21 ↥ Questioner: Why did they want larger and stronger organisms?

Ra: The ones of Yahweh were attempting to create an understanding of the Law of One by creating mind/body complexes capable of grasping the Law of One. The experiment was a decided failure from the view of the desired distortions due to the fact that rather than assimilating the Law of One, it was a great temptation to consider the so-called social complex or subcomplex as elite or different and better than other-selves, this one of the techniques of service to self.

The Hebrew bible speaks of Anakim as a giant race.

Quote:Anak (/ˈeɪˌnæk/; Heb. 'nq spelt as both ענק and as הענק depending upon the reference) is a well-known figure in the Hebrew Bible in the conquest of Canaan by the Israelites who, according to the Book of Numbers, was a forefather of the Anakim[1][2] (Heb. Anakim) who have been considered "strong and tall," they were also said to have been a mixed race of giant people, descendants of the Nephilim (Numbers 13:33). The use of the word "nephilim" in this verse describes a crossbreed of God's sons and the daughters of man, as cited in (Genesis 6:1-2) and (Genesis 6:4).

Quote:Anakim are a race of giants descended from Anak[1] mentioned in the Tanakh. They dwelt in the south of the land of Canaan, near Hebron (Gen. 23:2; Josh. 15:13). According to Genesis 14:5-6 they inhabited the region afterwards known as Edom and Moab in the days of Abraham. Their name may come from a Hebrew root meaning "strength" or "stature".[2]

Their formidable appearance, as described by the Twelve Spies sent to search the land, filled the Israelites with terror. The Israelites seem to have identified them with the Nephilim, the giants (Genesis 6:4, Numbers 13:33) of the antediluvian age. Joshua finally expelled them from the land, excepting a remnant that found a refuge in the cities of Gaza, Gath, and Ashdod (Joshua 11:22). The Philistine giants whom David encountered (2 Samuel 21:15-22 ) were descendants of the Anakim.[3]

People have claimed to have found elongated skulls of giants. They have also claimed to have DNA tested such skulls and found interesting results.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014...or-animal/

Quote:Whatever the sample labeled 3A has came from – it had mtDNA with mutations unknown in any human, primate or animal known so far. The data are very sketchy though and a LOT of sequencing still needs to be done to recover the complete mtDNA sequence. But a few fragments I was able to sequence from this sample 3A indicate that if these mutations will hold we are dealing with a new human-like creature, very distant from Homo sapiens, Neanderthals and Denisovans. I am not sure it will even fit into the known evolutionary tree. The question is if they were so different, they could not interbreed with humans. Breeding within their small population. they may have degenerated due to inbreeding. That would explain buried children – they were either low or not viable”

Quote:“From the doctors that I have spoken to, they have said that you can alter the shape of the skull but you cannot increase the size of the skull. The skull is genetically predetermined to have a certain volume"

Although this probably isn't of great interest in the develop of the Law of One i still find it greatly interesting in terms of lost Earth History. That seems to validate what Ra is saying not only in historic references but in modern science.

It is my belief that the Royal families of Europe may be distant decedents
of the Anakim.

Quote:The divine right of kings, or divine-right theory of kingship, is a political and religious doctrine of royal and political legitimacy. It asserts that a monarch is subject to no earthly authority, deriving the right to rule directly from the will of God. The king is thus not subject to the will of his people, the aristocracy, or any other estate of the realm, including (in the view of some, especially in Protestant countries) the Church. According to this doctrine, only God can judge an unjust king. The doctrine implies that any attempt to depose the king or to restrict his powers runs contrary to the will of God and may constitute a sacrilegious act. It is often expressed in the phrase "by the Grace of God," attached to the titles of a reigning monarch.

Princess of the House of Este, who is a common denominator in the European Royal family blood line has a very interesting portrait.

[Image: 300px-Pisanello_016.jpg]

[Image: Rogier_van_der_Weyden_028.jpg]

Ancient skulls

[Image: paracas-elongated-skulls-were-they-human.jpg]
Yahweh you old sly dog you.
I wonder if squishing the brain that way makes it work better
Interesting subject, and I think you are right regarding the royal bloodlines.

I have to wonder whether the Anakim and the Khazars are virtually the same group. If you haven't looked into the Khazars, that might be interesting for you. The Khazars later adopted Judaism and are now called Khazarian Jews - I've been told by a very good source that all recent US presidents take a secret oath to be Khazarian Jews.

Also, there are some who suggest that blood type O negative is the blood type of the royals - aka blue blood, and perhaps that RH negative blood generally is potentially extraterrestrial blood.

This is all stuff that they don't want to tell us, so all we can really do is speculate.

I saw these links which look interesting, but who knows what's true and what's false. I know one thing - over 4000 years, this type of thing could get pretty convoluted.. Smile

https://sites.google.com/site/naomiastra...-gog-magog

https://sites.google.com/site/naomiastra...-mountains
I have heard of the Khazars sure and i believe the same as you in the connection. I think some more detailed research is in order and i shall post a more intensive update for those who are interested.
(09-29-2014, 11:01 AM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting subject, and I think you are right regarding the royal bloodlines.

https://sites.google.com/site/naomiastra...-gog-magog

https://sites.google.com/site/naomiastra...-mountains

The vibe from that first site is overwhelmingly negative, and I didn't try the second one. I really think it may be time to give up hate and fear-mongering, whether toward the "elite" or anyone else. Just my two cents.
(09-28-2014, 09:52 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]It is my belief that the Royal families of Europe may be distant decedents of the Anakim.

but didn't the Anakim/giants die out?
(09-29-2014, 05:48 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2014, 09:52 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]It is my belief that the Royal families of Europe may be distant decedents of the Anakim.

but didn't the Anakim/giants die out?

That's what they wanted you to think. Muhuhuhuhah
lol.

but one thing I'm not sure I comprehend. How big were these giants? and could they interbreed with normal sized humans?
(09-29-2014, 08:14 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]lol.

but one thing I'm not sure I comprehend. How big were these giants? and could they interbreed with normal sized humans?

A giant inbreeding with a human? My god man, that must not have been pleasent.

Reminds me of that futurama episode. The snoo snoo one BigSmile
(09-29-2014, 01:24 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I have heard of the Khazars sure and i believe the same as you in the connection. I think some more detailed research is in order and i shall post a more intensive update for those who are interested.

Thanks - I would most definitely be interested in what you find. Smile

(09-29-2014, 04:33 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]The vibe from that first site is overwhelmingly negative, and I didn't try the second one. I really think it may be time to give up hate and fear-mongering, whether toward the "elite" or anyone else. Just my two cents.

Is trying to find the truth "hate" and "fear-mongering"? I consciously choose not to live in denial of anything. All one needs to do to gain something from a negatively written article is to use proper discernment and extract the appropriate information without carrying the fear..

(09-30-2014, 05:23 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]A giant inbreeding with a human? My god man, that must not have been pleasent.

I'm over a foot taller and more than double the weight of my fiancee. I'll have to check with her on what she thinks. Smile
Matt, you might be interested in the Book of Enoch
http://neno.co.ke/bible/book/Book%20of%20Enoch/6/7

Quote:It is my belief that the Royal families of Europe may be distant decedents
of the Anakim.

...and we are decendents of..?