Bring4th

Full Version: The Joy and Glory of War
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well...the negative feel it. They enjoy it. It is what they are drawn towards.
The positive don't want to go there, but they must in order to work off charge.
If we are to go beyond polarity then thread titles like that would cease to elicit an emotional response.

I use Ra's exercise.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. We shall begin with the first of the three teachings/learnings.

We begin with the mental learn/teachings necessary for contact with intelligent infinity. The prerequisite of mental work is the ability to retain silence of self at a steady state when required by the self. The mind must be opened like a door. The key is silence.

Within the door lies an hierarchical construction you may liken unto geography and in some ways geometry, for the hierarchy is quite regular, bearing inner relationships.

To begin to master the concept of mental discipline it is necessary to examine the self. The polarity of your dimension must be internalized. Where you find patience within your mind you must consciously find the corresponding impatience and vice versa. Each thought that a being has, has in its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things. Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself.

Edit for typo.
The idea of war does excite me to some extent as it makes me believe that it would represent the end of 3d.
(09-29-2014, 05:02 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]The idea of war does excite me to some extent as it makes me believe that it would represent the end of 3d.

It's still going on all over the place as long as these beings wish it to continue.
Sure, I enjoyed Starship Troopers too.

It could also mean a downward spiraling for many Souls into a more dense 3rd density experience. The karmic restitution that the Maldekiens absolved springs to mind as an extreme example.

I'm not exactly sure how this exercise works. So, say for example you have thoughts of compassion, protection and nurturing of another self, do you then consciously steer your thoughts in the direction of hurting and inflicting pain on that other self? This is an extreme example, but say your holding a child, naturally you feel compassion and protection, do you then force yourself to think of hurting it? Do you actually visualise it, in whatever messed up way you can? This is whack.
(09-29-2014, 06:16 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not exactly sure how this exercise works. So, say for example you have thoughts of compassion, protection and nurturing of another self, do you then consciously steer your thoughts in the direction of hurting and inflicting pain on that other self? This is an extreme example, but say your holding a child, naturally you feel compassion and protection, do you then force yourself to think of hurting it? Do you actually visualise it, in whatever messed up way you can? This is whack.

If you are positive then the exercise will begin with balancing negative/positive. This should be done in meditation, not in a social situation.
I find the concept of battle (enacted via games) as one of the best methods for fostering connection, communication, and appreciation for those that fight with me.
(09-30-2014, 02:56 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]I find the concept of battle (enacted via games) as one of the best methods for fostering connection, communication, and appreciation for those that fight with me.

comraderie bro.
Sometimes war seems like a thrill with all the action and coming together for a cause but ultimately i realize that is a immature view due to the unimaginable suffering involved in war.
I sometimes want to smack my mother. Those are about the extent of my negative thoughts.
[Image: eEAWE1D.jpg]
Yeah. I feel that video games are the karmic acceptance and healing of those old energies.
War isn't always that bad. It's thrilling. You'll get addicted to the dense, visceral, powerful energy of death and conflict.
Battlefield allowed me to experience such without an actual battlefield.

End War, enact that stuff virtually and implement it as law, the hate will remain but the death and suffering won't.  And let me join, I'll lead a squad virtually.

Not in reality.

But truly, FPS shooters on the competitive scale allows one some deep complex emotions including negative ones to emerge as you dominate or get dominated, or even have a mutual battle without a clear better side.

Basically put in video game terms, you kill 4 people with a dmr at close range aroound a corner, switch to a side arm in desperation and finish off the last two in the group of 6 by displacing into another spot so they'll look away from you.

6 kills in 1 minute, you'll feel your solar plexus burn with pleasure.

I think Tam might be right, its a good way to burn off energy from such past occurrences.
Video games are definitely a much much safer way for most people to explore those feelings
(09-25-2015, 12:30 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: [ -> ]6 kills in 1 minute, you'll feel your solar plexus burn with pleasure.

I think Tam might be right, its a good way to burn off energy from such past occurrences.

Oh yes, It does burn with pleasure too.

Makes me feel guilty because I think i have Actually killed people and thought it was funny, partly because of humiliation.

But then also there was the thrill of believing your role in the conflict is somehow special - because imagine this- you are still alive. Was it faith? Bullshit.
If you ever make it past the terrorizing base fear of battle that grips you automatically, if you manage to face the terror as a demonic guide you must surrender to, and transmute that emotion in combat, scary magical things start to happen. And you start to get very good at killing people with your rifle.
Yeah, with my controller manipulated virtual arms and fingers.

I've had enough war for one Octave...