Bring4th

Full Version: Thank You
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Law of One information is great in its rite. I have engaged with the material and this website off and on again, but always in briefness. Beyond said scripture, I have been more touched by the people that are involved with it like on this website. Something here is freshly heartfelt. Something is sublimely fascinating within the essence of social gatherings that have interaction with the Law of One. I do not know why the material and all of you have a kind of calling to me. Whatever it is is unknown to me. I do not know if this is unrecognizable to others and solely my creation. I do not know if we share this experience. The word that is bubbling up as a vague, partial answer is that you all and the scripture are conduits of "beauty".
Regardless of what really is, this circumstance is humbling & I am gracious.
I thank you:]
Good night
(09-29-2014, 11:02 PM)SunlitDoves Wrote: [ -> ]I do not know if this is unrecognizable to others and solely my creation. I do not know if we share this experience. The word that is bubbling up as a vague, partial answer is that you all and the scripture are conduits of "beauty".
Regardless of what really is, this circumstance is humbling &  I am gracious.
Good night
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=9932

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=9854

Bring4th brings forth the beautiful. :)
(09-29-2014, 11:02 PM)SunlitDoves Wrote: [ -> ]The Law of One information is great in its rite. I have engaged with the material and this website off and on again, but always in briefness. Beyond said scripture, I have been more touched by the people that are involved with it like on this website. Something here is freshly heartfelt. Something is sublimely fascinating within the essence of social gatherings that have interaction with the Law of One. I do not know why the material and all of you have a kind of calling to me. Whatever it is is unknown to me. I do not know if this is unrecognizable to others and solely my creation. I do not know if we share this experience. The word that is bubbling up as a vague, partial answer is that you all and the scripture are conduits of "beauty".
Good night

it's the people that are drawn to this material that bring me back too BigSmile
(09-29-2014, 11:02 PM)SunlitDoves Wrote: [ -> ] The Law of One information is great in its rite. I have engaged with the material and this website off and on again, but always in briefness. Beyond said scripture, I have been more touched by the people that are involved with it like on this website. Something here is freshly heartfelt. Something is sublimely fascinating within the essence of social gatherings that have interaction with the Law of One. I do not know why the material and all of you have a kind of calling to me. Whatever it is is unknown to me. I do not know if this is unrecognizable to others and solely my creation. I do not know if we share this experience. The word that is bubbling up as a vague, partial answer is that you all and the scripture are conduits of "beauty".
Good night

Such beautiful, kind words. Thank you for your presence here to, its a gift! Excellent name too.. Doves are in abundance where "I" abide and are amazing creatures..

Unbound

Glad to be beautiful with ya.
It just occurred to me how deeply important this community has been to me on so many levels. While I feel I've been making progress on my general yellow-ray work in society as a whole, I consider this community a bastion of shared philosophy that I do not have in common with the rest of the world.

Over the past couple of years, I think I slowly lost sight of that. I kept focusing on small differences in interpretation and a general reduction in interest. Looking out at the rest of this mad world, I see how much more similar the people of this community are in comparison.

So I just want to thank all of you for being here. I especially thank L/L for keeping the lights on, but I don't want to undermine how important the members of this community are. If this place were to completely stagnate or die, I would feel like I had lost a best friend.

Thank you,
Nathan

PS - Simply for the fact this always opens my heart; not so much for the lyics but for the title and general sentiments: