Bring4th

Full Version: Hello all - New member of bring4th forums here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there. I am new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I am 23 years old and I discovered the Ra material early 2013, and it has resonated with me such as I am sure it has with many of you.

I wanted to share firstly, that I stumbled upon the thread titled "do you guys really believe this stuff" and I read the whole 7 (8?) pages. It was quite an interesting read from both perspectives and I was quite impressed with the knowledge and way people on this forum express themselves and their ideas, it was a humbling experience in itself Smile so i am happy to be here and participate in conversations when i feel i should.

In regards to coming into contact with the Ra material, it consciously started at the age of 19 when I received medication for mild anxiety/depression from my college doctor. Shortly after i started taking the medication, I knew that it wasn't the ultimate answer for how i felt, so I started to seek for alternative methods to treat my anxiety. Long story short - I have been seeking spiritual growth now for 4 years and am sure that my time in this forum will be well spent.

So nice to meet you!
Hi Sabou - and thanks for introducing yourself!

I also see that you're posting from Canada - and we can never have enough of you countrymen on board! (I say that as an Australian, and a fellow worshipper of that entity known as the 'Queen of Great Britain, and the lands of the Commonwealth'.

- -

(09-30-2014, 11:22 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]In regards to coming into contact with the Ra material, it consciously started at the age of 19 when I received medication for mild anxiety/depression from my college doctor. Shortly after i started taking the medication, I knew that it wasn't the ultimate answer for how i felt, so I started to seek for alternative methods to treat my anxiety. Long story short - I have been seeking spiritual growth now for 4 years and am sure that my time in this forum will be well spent.

that sounds like a great trigger to change!

Unbound

Hello fellow Canadian!
Nice to meet both of you Old Souls, Unbound and Plenum!
Welcome.
Thank you Matt

Unbound

How do you tell whom is an old soul?
(09-30-2014, 11:22 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]Shortly after i started taking the medication, I knew that it wasn't the ultimate answer for how i felt, so I started to seek for alternative methods to treat my anxiety.

That's awesome. There is much to explore here and so many interesting members to discuss with. Smile
Welcome.
Thank you Gemini
Hi Sabou,
Belated welcome from the Catskill Mountains. A fantastic group of people here, searching for answers to the ultimate question,....what is life?
Hello there. So is it cats kill mountains or cat skill mountains?  and though I am in Canada I am only about a 4.5 hour drive away 

I am not sure what Life is but maybe this guy knows: http://earthweareone.com/256-year-old-ch...-diseases/

heh
Hi sabou, where in Canada are you from?
Hello Spaced, I am in Kingston, Ontario. I see you are in/from Guelph? not too far away !
Ya, I am a recent transplant to Guelph from Montreal. Nice to see a fellow Ontarian on here Smile
Go Habs Go?
That's right Tongue
(09-30-2014, 11:22 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there. I am new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I am 23 years old and I discovered the Ra material early 2013, and it has resonated with me such as I am sure it has with many of you.

I wanted to share firstly, that I stumbled upon the thread titled "do you guys really believe this stuff" and I read the whole 7 (8?) pages. It was quite an interesting read from both perspectives and I was quite impressed with the knowledge and way people on this forum express themselves and their ideas, it was a humbling experience in itself Smile so i am happy to be here and participate in conversations when i feel i should.

In regards to coming into contact with the Ra material, it consciously started at the age of 19 when I received medication for mild anxiety/depression from my college doctor. Shortly after i started taking the medication, I knew that it wasn't the ultimate answer for how i felt, so I started to seek for alternative methods to treat my anxiety. Long story short - I have been seeking spiritual growth now for 4 years and am sure that my time in this forum will be well spent.

So nice to meet you!

Welcome Sabou, Bless you! BigSmile
Hi there Cool Heart
I wanted to share firstly, that I stumbled upon the thread titled "do you guys really believe this stuff" and I read the whole 7 (8?) pages. It was quite an interesting read from both perspectives and I was quite impressed with the knowledge and way people on this forum express themselves and their ideas, it was a humbling experience in itself Smile so i am happy to be here and participate in conversations when i feel i should. ???Heart
removed
Aloha Sabou!

A warm welcome to you. I’m glad you found your way here. I’m still relatively new, but there are plenty of good, growth-seeking folks around here. Sometimes we call them Seekers.

Forgive me if this question is too personal, but I am quite curious: Were you ever able to reduce the amount of medication you had to take? If you don’t feel comfortable sharing, that’s quite alright, and don’t worry about it. Blush

Anyway, a big welcome to you!

warm regards,
Andrew
Hola Crusoe,

A sizzling warm hello to you as well, I am glad I found my way here also. I am great-full to be in the presence of all of you here, even though it is not in person, I still find such great support and discussion. I feel blessed to be a part of this time called the great shift and to share it with all of you.

I don't think I have ever been presented with a question that is too personal for myself, and to be honest, the more personal the question the more usefulness present for myself and the questioner Smile

To answer your question - Yes I was able to completely withdraw from the intake of any prescribed medication whatsoever.

About a month after I started to take the medication I noticed a pattern beginning that was in no way healthy, though it did have its comforts. It was comfortable to feel more numb than usual, and it was comfortable using the medication as a vindication of my condition. I was smart enough to realize that it was not the answer though I was comfortable having it as my crutch. People who did not seem to understand how I felt, would now understand because I had this permission slip prescribed to me that was saying I am allowed to feel the way I do because a doctor validated it. Now, the break occurred one night while studying for a mid term test in college. I seriously needed to study for this test, but having taken my medication prior to studying I only got 30 minutes in before the numbness kicked in and I said to myself, you know what? who cares about studying it is not a big deal. Ya well as one can imagine, I reaped the rewards of that choice when I got my marks back. So from that point I realized there must be a better way in treating this. That was what lead me to the trusty Google search engine where I typed something like "natural ways to treat depression and anxiety" and meditation popped up. A little spark went off in my head and I was ecstatic, i was very excited and I found a Buddhist center close to my home where I visited and learnt more about the tradition and I read countless books and online sources. Being blessed with an open mind Buddhism was fortunately a gateway into what eventually led me into the Ra material and many other esoteric subjects.

I know realize that these feelings of anxiety and depression was the greatest blessing in disguise for myself, and yes I am still dealing with the anxiety portion as I am naturally very sensitive, but I am no longer depressed with such an abundant and loving view of life.
Hello there I do not post substantially here on the forums for I have a lot of self work to do upon myself to awaken to our reality. We are all at different levels of understanding, and awakening at this time for the frequency fence that keeps us enslaved remains intact and contributes to our blockages. This entity is also from the administrative cell block known vibrationally with the words "Canada." I do not consider myself Canadian, nor am I American, or an Earthling, for "I am" an entity from something greater then myself. I am an individual soul unit, part of God, and no one is going to impose upon me that "I am" a Canadian for this is an experience. If it is necessary to be born again "I could" incarnate into a body in another cell block, perhaps Russia.

I do recognize the right of any individual to rule upon me genetically, electively, by greed, or in any way what so ever for the people if so shall they chose shall remove men at will and so they shall step down and allow for another to represent them and through an elder system at a community level. For this entity the Ra material has served thee as a primary source to venture beyond this realm even if it forgets much of it for the necessary knowledge that is remains in the hidden locked three brain human mind. To say the least my observation has been "Canadian loyalty is a severe handicap that hinges its people into a perpetual state of mind controlled slavery in servitude to an entity controlled by the Orion Crusader. Those that fellow unquestionably this institution are doomed to repeat the cycle, and cannot achieve their freedom without the proper navigation to discern information that shall set them free."

Esoteric information is all but one of discovery, there is practicality to explore many truths that we still do not see, such as not seeing when events are false flags.
(10-01-2014, 12:21 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Sabou - and thanks for introducing yourself!

I also see that you're posting from Canada - and we can never have enough of you countrymen on board!  (I say that as an Australian, and a fellow worshipper of that entity known as the 'Queen of Great Britain, and the lands of the Commonwealth'.

- -

(09-30-2014, 11:22 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]In regards to coming into contact with the Ra material, it consciously started at the age of 19 when I received medication for mild anxiety/depression from my college doctor. Shortly after i started taking the medication, I knew that it wasn't the ultimate answer for how i felt, so I started to seek for alternative methods to treat my anxiety. Long story short - I have been seeking spiritual growth now for 4 years and am sure that my time in this forum will be well spent.

that sounds like a great trigger to change!

What do you mean by worshipping the queen of england?
(01-30-2017, 02:26 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by worshipping the queen of england?

All canadians are required by law to build an altar to the queen, us french-canadians are the only one exempt from this law.

If I were a regular canadian, I'd also have to ask of you to please capitalize the word queen and england but instead I also don't capitalize it in total disrespect for the entity she represents.