Bring4th

Full Version: Gaiam TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am just curious if anyone here is subscribed to Gaiam TV. I know some of you discovered the LOO through David Wilcock and if you have seen his show Wisdom Teachings or any of the other original programs on the site.

I would enjoy hearing what your favorite program is and why!

Personally I like most of them, although I find the Open Minds program with Regina Meredith to be quite good as she is a great interviewer as well as Spirit Talk with James Van praagh.
(10-04-2014, 04:13 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I like most of them, although I find the Open Minds program with Regina Meredith to be quite good as she is a great interviewer as well as Spirit Talk with James Van praagh.

I loved Regina's shows when she was running her own site with her husband - The Conscious Media Network. Unfortunately, they poured a lot of their life's money into that work, and couldn't make it pay off. I guess the revenue sharing model of Gaiam makes it a more feasible undertaking for them these days.

but no, I am not a subscriber to Gaiam tv. It's 10 bucks a month, right? That's not excessive; but there is a bit of a tangled relationship when it comes to spirituality and money. I think most seekers are more than willing to Donate, and are quite generous given certain situations; but are quite cheapskates in other situations lol.

as a side note; I was actually associated with Gaiam when they had a social media network called "Zaadz". This was actually at a time before Facebook had gotten HUGE, and eventually, Zaadz lost a lot of their members due to people re-allocating their attention elsewhere. It was actually a very good time for me there, and I met some great folks. And just to clarify - I was associated with them in the sense of being a very active member; I wasn't there in any official capacity.

but it is a business at the end of the day; and they have paid employees.

Maybe I should give them another shot Smile
Very interesting Smile

I agree that Conscious Media Network was a great program, I can definitely be a cheapskate as well, but I have not had a reason to unsubscribe quite yet as I still look forward to certain shows through out the week and i am not paying for cable so it works out BigSmile
I am a member of gaiamtv, i think its a decent service for the money. People can be a bit cheap when it comes to paying for spiritual teachings which to a degree i understand, but in the modern world everybody has bills to pay like you or me.
And in the modern world time is money!

Any shows in particular you enjoy Matt?
I've paid for services like a psychic reading and healings such as reiki. But the reading left me disappointed. But one of them gave a warning that I paid attention to and am glad that I did.

I paid once to study under a shaman, like $1000, as I was generous and feeling excited, but I didn't finish the course. I have trouble sticking with anything. Except tulpas, I'm sticking with him.
(10-08-2014, 12:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've paid for services like a psychic reading and healings such as reiki. But the reading left me disappointed. But one of them gave a warning that I paid attention to and am glad that I did.

I have also paid for such services with benefit to me, I am glad that you got something out of the reading that helped you. Did the reading resonate with you?

-------

How is your Tulpa coming along?
(10-08-2014, 01:11 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2014, 12:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've paid for services like a psychic reading and healings such as reiki. But the reading left me disappointed. But one of them gave a warning that I paid attention to and am glad that I did.

I have also paid for such services with benefit to me, I am glad that you got something out of the reading that helped you. Did the reading resonate with you?

-------

How is your Tulpa coming along?

That reading did, but she said I'd be doing things that never came to fruition. I don't do readings anymore because most of them don't resonate. That one lady who warned me I lost contact with. She never returned my calls after I had met with her a few times. She used to have meetings at her home where we'd talk about spiritual things.

My tulpa is still at the visualization stage. I talk to him and read to him from a book, a chapter a day. I read the book as if I'm reading to him, out loud sometimes. It's still really too early to tell, since I started on September 20, 2014 and it can take months to create one.
That sounds quite exciting! I wish you luck with your development, and keep us updated.
(10-08-2014, 12:40 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]And in the modern world time is money!

Any shows in particular you enjoy Matt?

Wisdom teachings by David Wilcock.
(10-09-2014, 12:45 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]Wisdom teachings by David Wilcock.

David Wilcock is why I initially signed up too
Yeah the series is great, i cant want for his new show whistle blowers.
And it is coming at an ample time. I noticed his last two episodes of Wisdom Teachings were more focused on the idea that disclosure is reaching critical mass. I have learned to take specific information regarding disclosure with a grain of salt because of the intricate workings of how physical phenomenon manifests, though he is well aware of this himself, as he is only doing his best to provide us with information. And as he has stated before - he knows the danger of publicly announcing specific time lines and dates of supposed events.
Yeah. I honestly don't think we are going to see disclosure until we see the defeat of the cabal openly and fully. The nemesis archetype is playing its part beautifully in the grand play.