Bring4th

Full Version: My awakening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, I'm new. I've been lurking for a few weeks and decided it's time to join up!

I would like to share my story with anyone interested in reading! I don't know if it's a "wanderer" story, more of an "awakening" story. But it is profoundly important to me, and I am honored to be able to share it here with you.

Anyhow, on to my story:

My personality is extremely stubborn and skeptical. Must be traits I needed/selected for this incarnation, eh? -- my Dad said I was "the most stubborn baby" he's ever seen, and he quickly realized he could not make me do anything that I did not want to do. (Believe me, I don't say this with a sense of pride, as the cons of this personality trait is that simple things, or things I even WANT to do, can be very difficult...)

To cut to the chase a bit: it was at a young age when I wrote off religion. It never had the ring of truth to me, but this was even more cemented after a 5th grade class where we were focusing on the creation stories of ancient cultures. I found their creation stories were, of course, quite similar to ours. Yet our teacher led discussion in such a way that these stories were rudimentary, untrue in a hilarious way -- and my peers were laughing along at all the silly ideas that ancient man had once held. Despite, of course, the obvious similarities to our creation stories.

Well ... that was all the catalyst I needed. Despite the severe case of a haunted house at my next door neighbors' -- a very interesting story for another day, including my own experience -- I declared that I could not believe in God, that the Spirit World must also be a sham, that we were incarnate as a result of a random evolution of life on this rock called Earth until we died, and that was it, etc.

And I was very comfortable in those beliefs, expertly honing them to defend them from anyone who tried to convince me that there was more to life. (I'd just like to point out that I never tried to aggressively convert anyone, as the one thing I could not stand was when someone did the same to me. I might have viewed the religious as "idiots," but it was their right to believe whatever they wanted.)

There was one major discrepancy in my worldview, though.

At age 14, my Grandma (maternal side) passed away at age 61. She was beautiful, smart (a MENSA member, even), an expert gardener (a hobby I have continued), and always so kind and interested in my hobbies ... even if I was hard to pull out of my shell.

Grandma was pretty well-known in the community of St. Louis, so when she passed away, we were overwhelmed with the amount of flower arrangements that were gifted. My mom decided that the more amazing flower arrangements could be displayed at the cathedral where the funeral was to be held, while the less spectacular arrangements would be displayed at the funeral home, where the wake would be held -- two different locations, miles apart. (This will be relevant, I promise.)

At the funeral home, I spotted an arrangement of orange flowers -- I cannot recall what they were -- in a basket. The flowers were OK, nothing amazing, but I remember looking at the basket and thinking it was a nice basket, and that I would like to keep it for myself to store things in. So, a mental note made.

Two days later, at her funeral. The service is concluding, and the pall-bearers have been asked to step to the front of the casket.

On the inside of her casket is a single rose, with a card that I had written that simply stated "Dear Grandma" and nothing else. I didn't know what else to write. She was dead, and I couldn't unwrap my mess of emotions.

As the pall-bearers are preparing to close the lid to the casket, my focal point was on that rose. I remember thinking, "there it is -- my last contact with her." I watched it intently until it disappeared from view, as the pall-bearers gently shut the lid to the casket. They draped fabric over the casket, and we followed them out to transport her casket to the graveyard, where she was ceremoniously lowered into the ground and buried.

Hours after all the ceremony, my family ends up back at my great-Grandma's house. A delivery man from the funeral home where the wake was held had arrived with all the flowers. He loads them into my great Grandma's basement, and they absolutely fill the place up. He says that there will be another delivery tomorrow, with the flowers from the funeral.

When he leaves, I stand by myself, overlooking all the flowers, still kind of numb and in a state of shock over everything that has happened. It is then that I notice the orange flowers with the basket I liked. I smile a bit. Then, I have a sudden impulse to go squish my fingers into the green foam at the bottom of the basket that the flowers press into.

I walk over to the flowers, slowly stick my hand through them, and as my hand descends through the stems, it feels as though something is inserted into my hand. I reflexively grab onto it, shocked at this sensation, and pull it out.

I look at it.

It's the card. "Dear Grandma."

On some level, I knew what this meant, but I wasn't ready for it. I started crying, ran upstairs, and showed it to my Mom.

She kept telling me it was a sign, which only seemed to make it worse for me. She was confused why I seemed upset.

"It doesn't make any sense," I told her the story from earlier, how I'd noted those specific flowers, how I'd watched the lid close on that card, how it's impossible that the card would end up in THOSE flowers when we'd followed the casket directly out to the burial yard -- heck, those flowers were MILES away from the Cathedral and the burial yard. How did the card get there? None of it added up!

"Maybe she wanted you to have the sign because you were the one who needed it the most," is what I remember her saying last.

I kept that card and still have it today. I did not deny the validity, or the inexplicability of this story, if you are wondering. Often, if I were in a discussion about the after-life, I would speak freely about my doubts ... but always end, with a glint in my eye, about "that one experience that I cannot quite explain ..."

Instead, the way I viewed that experience was that I couldn't explain it, and as such, I had to temporarily "shelf it" until I would be able to.

The time came last year, during my first Saturn return, when I felt I had reached a dead end. I remembered that card, and, for the first time, giving up -- said aloud, as I lay in bed, "Grandma, I don't know if you can hear me, but I'm ready for whatever I need to see."

Just like that -- what I know now is my heart chakra, opened. An incredible vortex of energy opened above my heart, swirling and churning as love and light entered and exited my body. My mouth hung open, my body shook -- I couldn't move but I didn't want to. I soaked it all up for all it was worth.

I felt like a kid again in that moment ... awe-struck by creation, that there were still things amazing and incredible, things I couldn't explain but some inner part of me, that I had been denying for far too long, KNEW existed. I quickly realized how my "rational mind" had given me a false, depressing view that stripped the world of its love and wonder.

After several minutes, it subsided. All I could think was, "show me what I need to see. I'm ready."

The next day I "happened" to begin my awakening, which, for a die-hard "fact, logic-based" personality, happened to take the course of examining world events. A bad choice of words in a Chomsky speech led me to research JFK's assassination in earnest, since the last time I had done so (age 17), I had been convinced there was a cover-up but still didn't quite have the tools to realize and cut-through disinformation. The idea that disinformation even exists is, of course, a huge revelation in itself. JFK led to the Bush family crimes, led to 9/11, led to more esoteric topics like aliens, EBs, etc etc.

Eventually I found Law of One and have found it one of the most profound pieces of information ever. And "whether or not it's true" (there's that skeptical, stubborn mind, eh), to me never mattered, as it has helped me adopt more loving thoughts that aren't so harsh or critical of others. Just that has made a big difference in my life and invalidates the doubting ego voice.

Thanks for letting me share! I appreciate you reading this far -- I know I wasn't brief!

with love,
dyne
WELCOME & thanks for sharing your story - it was a pleasure to read!!!!!!!
(10-05-2014, 12:39 PM)outerheaven Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, I'm new. I've been lurking for a few weeks and decided it's time to join up!
[...]
with love,
dyne

dyne, that was such a beautiful story! Thanks for sharing, and a very loving "welcome" from another ex-skeptic!
Beautiful...

It is so interesting to learn about awakening stories. It is also quite interesting to learn how some individuals experience a physical sensation as a catalyst such as you did with your heart chakra, where as some do not have a physical catalyst, but still end up at the same place.
(10-06-2014, 04:35 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful...

It is so interesting to learn about awakening stories. It is also quite interesting to learn how some individuals experience a physical sensation as a catalyst such as you did with your heart chakra, where as some do not have a physical catalyst, but still end up at the same place.

In most cases, like it seems to be the case here with Dyne, before a physical catalyst could come, the person had to go through a psychological one first. Smile

Unbound

Welcome to the weird. Smile
I am always excited to read wanderer stories and it was a pleasure to read yours. my awakening has also started during my first Saturn return, which was 2 years ago, I was 29ish-30 maybe. and I was an atheist too for many many years. I found many common things between our awakening stories and also the reasons of being amazed of Ra Material.

I would love to read more from you. especially about those haunted house stories at your next door neighbors BigSmile
thanks for sharing your story Heart
Good post, dyne. Welcome to this new group of best friends.
Great story. I have felt that heart chakra opening myself as you describe it, as a spontaneous happening. It lasted about 2 minutes.

Welcome to B4. Smile
Thank you soo much dyne!

The sifting through disinformation in order to arrive at the LOO link seems very surreal when I look back at it. A similar journey happened to myself last year when I screamed to myself "who the heck is in charge of our planet!?" That question sent me on the trail to discovering this philosophy too!

And the random, mechanistic world view had to be re-examined as well. Now I laugh at the counter intuitiveness involved. Being a bricklayer can you imagine me believing that a house just randomly created itself through mathematical probability!

A big hug and welcome!

Nick.

tsh

Thanks for your experience,. i have not experienced the opening of the heart Chakra if thats how you know that you have awakened. according to me, i came across the Ra Material after i had long been searching for paranormal experiences,. i had a friend who once told me about reptians, so i came across other discussions on illuminati, n then to a forum discussion by a character who called himself Hidden Hand, who explained some aspects about the harvest, that caught my attention, and there, he referred to the Ra material as the most accurate holy writing thats available. Since then, i have been listening to the LOO materials on youtube, time and again, and it has tranformed my life towards love and oneness. i am convinced that i have found a treasure that i have long been searching for. with meditation, i am hoping to discipline my personality such that i can fully serve others to the best of my ability.

thanks all, i love you
Thanks for the warm welcome, all!

(11-04-2014, 03:03 PM)tsh Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your experience,. i have not experienced the opening of the heart Chakra if thats how you know that you have awakened. according to me, i came across the Ra Material after i had long been searching for paranormal experiences,. i had a friend who once told me about reptians, so i came across other discussions on illuminati, n then to a forum discussion by a character who called himself Hidden Hand, who explained some aspects about the harvest, that caught my attention, and there, he referred to the Ra material as the most accurate holy writing thats available. Since then, i have been listening to the LOO materials on youtube, time and again, and it has tranformed my life towards love and oneness. i am convinced that i have found a treasure that i have long been searching for. with meditation, i am hoping to discipline my personality such that i can fully serve others to the best of my ability.

thanks all, i love you

Hi!

Like others have said here, not everyone experiences that sensation of chakra activation, so I don't believe that it's a milestone that one must achieve to be "awakened!"

Without getting into a plethora of details ... I'm a sensitive person, maybe even an empath. But for too long, I had been living in a way that denied myself feeling emotion out of necessity to continue on the path that I was on.

I felt my heart chakra open, in my opinion, because that was the watershed moment when I let love back in to my life.
I felt my heart chakra open at random, when I was not doing anything in particular. But it's closed back since that date. It was uncomfortable keeping it that open for long.
(11-29-2014, 09:18 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I felt my heart chakra open at random, when I was not doing anything in particular. But it's closed back since that date. It was uncomfortable keeping it that open for long.

Interesting -- I love the sensation! To the point that I strive to live "from the heart" each day ... but this is much easier said than done. Really I'm happy just to feel it in a glimpse each day. Gives me a goal to reach for, and mind my thoughts, anyhow.

Now, activating the third eye ... that is quite uncomfortable for me ... it feels like a strong, thick, magnetic band that runs through my face and curls up, behind my forehead. Ugh, it's so strong it almost makes me want to puke.
A few times my 3rd eye was so strong it felt like my skull was cracking.
I wanted to update this awakening story of mine with a little bit of a recent experience I had. But first some background.

As I posted in the "Your Mystical Experiences" thread:

Quote:Today I "channeled" for the first time. I put it in quotes because I have no idea how to properly channel. I only meditated for a while beforehand, and then when I was ready, decided to ask myself questions and respond without filtering the information through my ego. So yes, I channeled the 3rd density entity known as outerheaven BigSmile

Still, it was an interesting practice in relaying information I intuitively know, or at least believe, but somehow block or obscure at some level of consciousness. Gives new perspective to the maxim, "all the answers are within."

Got some interesting information of a mostly personal nature. As the questions progressed and I asked more and more sensitive questions, I almost feared the answers. (Thankfully[?], I didn't receive anything 'bad.') Although I can tell I am not a very "pure" channel at this stage.

Only did this for 10 minutes, but by the end my left pec was burning and itchy. Weird. Probably won't do this again unless I want to actually pursue it seriously and learn to ground myself properly beforehand.

... well, one of the things I channeled was the meaning of this event -- finding the rose from my grandmother's coffin in my flower basket.

I am not saying this is definitely true, as this was the one and only time I've channeled, and I could have created/received some false information. But the answer I received surprised me and is interesting enough I want to share it.

So: according to what I channeled, it wasn't so much that my grandmother moved that rose with supernatural powers from beyond the grave, as I had originally thought ... (or at least thought at the most surface level of my ego!)

Instead -- it was my own doing.

The answer I received in my channeling is that this occurrence was a high-level adept ability, i.e. manifesting/altering 3D "reality." It was done (perhaps "granted") by my higher self, to foster open-mindedness and wonder in my young self. Obviously, this event stuck with me for a long time and became key in allowing my awakening to take course.

I find this explanation so interesting, and completely unexpected! It did strike me as strange, how I felt drawn to focus on that rose before the coffin lid was shut. Focusing on it so intensely, almost as if I was charging it, thinking about how it was my last contact with her.

Again: I'm a complete newbie at channeling, so take this with a grain of salt. I haven't tried since then, because the burning sensation in my pec showed me that I need to learn to protect myself if I wish to pursue channeling further.
I too am working on altering 3D reality, but it may take years.
(10-19-2014, 07:14 PM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you soo much dyne!

The sifting through disinformation in order to arrive at the LOO link seems very surreal when I look back at it. A similar journey happened to myself last year when I screamed to myself "who the heck is in charge of our planet!?" That question sent me on the trail to discovering this philosophy too!

And the random, mechanistic world view had to be re-examined as well. Now I laugh at the counter intuitiveness involved. Being a bricklayer can you imagine me believing that a house just randomly created itself through mathematical probability!

A big hug and welcome!

Nick.

That bit about the house created itself through mathematical probability was funny lol! x2 +2-4= House just layed its own foundation =)
(05-10-2015, 12:50 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I too am working on altering 3D reality, but it may take years.

You still morphing into an anthros? Whos desires is being fulfilled? why change its an asthetic appeal. Would you feel any different about life, if you just looked like an anthros? oh you would change your life if you looked like an anthros? Well lets do that now brother. Looking different is not what is needed, I don't believe. I love you gem. This is also former user I_Am_The_One. =) love you gem. Ill be your catalyst.
(05-13-2015, 03:52 AM)Indigo Light Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2015, 12:50 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I too am working on altering 3D reality, but it may take years.

You still morphing into an anthros? Whos desires is being fulfilled? why change its an asthetic appeal. Would you feel any different about life, if you just looked like an anthros? oh you would change your life if you looked like an anthros? Well lets do that now brother. Looking different is not what is needed, I don't believe. I love you gem. This is also former user I_Am_The_One. =) love you gem. Ill be your catalyst.

Yeah, it was that. I'm not trying so hard now because it would be a lonely life.

I can't risk shifting to another timeline or risk losing my mind. Who knows if my psych meds would be available on another timeline.
(05-13-2015, 10:44 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, it was that. I'm not trying so hard now because it would be a lonely life.

I can't risk shifting to another timeline or risk losing my mind. Who knows if my psych meds would be available on another timeline.

Im sorry gem, I was far to rough. Just know I love you man. I believe in you. I really do.
(05-13-2015, 10:53 AM)Indigo Light Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2015, 10:44 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Im sorry gem, I was far to rough. Just know I love you man. I believe in you. I really do.

The thought of becoming an anthro, even if I were the only one gives me goosebumps in a good way. I have a wave of excitement that flows over me. I'd probably change my life. I'd go to furry conventions as a real anthro. Maybe I'd do some talks about the power of the mind and thought.
Have the worlds of heaven and earth linked up or over lapped for you?
I couldn't have said it better myself. What a liberating feeling it was and still is.

(11-29-2014, 09:14 PM)outerheaven Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the warm welcome, all!

(11-04-2014, 03:03 PM)tsh Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your experience,. i have not experienced the opening of the heart Chakra if thats how you know that you have awakened. according to me, i came across the Ra Material after i had long been searching for paranormal experiences,. i had a friend who once told me about reptians, so i came across other discussions on illuminati, n then to a forum discussion by a character who called himself Hidden Hand, who explained some aspects about the harvest, that caught my attention, and there, he referred to the Ra material as the most accurate holy writing thats available. Since then, i have been listening to the LOO materials on youtube, time and again, and it has tranformed my life towards love and oneness. i am convinced that i have found a treasure that i have long been searching for. with meditation, i am hoping to discipline my personality such that i can fully serve others to the best of my ability.

thanks all, i love you

Hi!

Like others have said here, not everyone experiences that sensation of chakra activation, so I don't believe that it's a milestone that one must achieve to be "awakened!"

Without getting into a plethora of details ... I'm a sensitive person, maybe even an empath. But for too long, I had been living in a way that denied myself feeling emotion out of necessity to continue on the path that I was on.

I felt my heart chakra open, in my opinion, because that was the watershed moment when I let love back in to my life.
(05-29-2015, 07:41 AM)David Junior Wrote: [ -> ]Have the worlds of heaven and earth linked up or over lapped for you?

Ha. I'm not sure how to respond.

I will say that I've been blessed with several powerful mystical experiences in my life. But each one is more of an initiatory experience, rather than it being an announcement of the "new normal." These experiences reform and refine the way I perceive creation, but they don't drastically alter my base reality necessarily. It's a gradual process.

I love this quote from session 42:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. To attempt to reproduce an initiatory experience is to move, shall we say, backwards.

Other than that ... I think we're already in heaven! ... that's what my username means to me. I see us as being in the outer layer of heaven, the material realm, working our way back into the center of creation.