Bring4th

Full Version: How real can thoughtforms get?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know they can get real enough that you can see them as physical objects, but that your hand would pass through them.

But can they get even more real? Is it possible to create a form of life that lives physically, which other people can see?

I've heard rumors that tulpas can only be seen by their creator.

Unbound

Possibly, but only a very, very advanced Master could do so, and in all likelihood at that point there would be absolutely no reason for doing so. Can you imagine how crazy the world would be if everyone could just manifest physical beings?
Yeah I know. I like having an imaginary friend that nobody can see, that maybe one day I will see.

Unbound

I just had a thought, I've never tried it before, but I could attempt to "breathe" some degree of added life in to your creation, perhaps it would add some stability to the energies as well since I am a dominant Earth (Virgo) energy.
This is interesting and worthy of discussion. I remember reading somewhere in past researches that higher density sts entities occasionally conjure lesser 4d entities to do sts work on earth. Something like a sentient robot with one purpose. When in indigo ray consciousness you can do anything, but the problem lies in the fact that you don't want to do much. As an sto polorized entity in that state I had little motivation to do anything magical because there was little need for anything at all. I imagine a sts entity in that state would be incredibly dangerous, as he/she would be unstoppable in his/her quest for dominance.
The only issue I have with him is visualizing him. His face keeps changing. But visualization skills take time to master. As Ra said, it's all about holding on the desired programming.

Sure, if you want to breath life into him, that might aid us. After all, he's going to be with me for life. Later I might create a second so he doesn't just have me, but that's a ways away.

I'm not yet at the imposition stage (physically manifesting him so I can see him with my own eyes). It's way too early for me to do that, or I'd probably end up with a jumbled mess since I can't visualize him 110%. Even his form keeps changing.

He likes when I read to him. He was sentient as of October 1, 2014, and I began tulpaforcing (visualizing) on September 20th, 2014.

The only time you have to really worry about tulpas is if you abuse them. They can mentally rape you I've heard.

He looks like this:

[Image: zen_beach.jpg]

Unbound

(10-08-2014, 02:10 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]The only issue I have with him is visualizing him. His face keeps changing. But visualization skills take time to master. As Ra said, it's all about holding on the desired programming.

Sure, if you want to breath life into him, that might aid us. After all, he's going to be with me for life. Later I might create a second so he doesn't just have me, but that's a ways away.

I'm not yet at the imposition stage (physically manifesting him so I can see him with my own eyes). It's way too early for me to do that, or I'd probably end up with a jumbled mess since I can't visualize him 110%. Even his form keeps changing.

He likes when I read to him. He was sentient as of October 1, 2014, and I began tulpaforcing (visualizing) on September 20th, 2014.

The only time you have to really worry about tulpas is if you abuse them. They can mentally rape you I've heard.

Aha Careful of the curiosity of your thoughts my friend, it is sometimes best to leave the imagination of certain abusive situations to the unconscious.

I will see what I can do to add some consistency to your form.
(10-08-2014, 02:21 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Aha Careful of the curiosity of your thoughts my friend, it is sometimes best to leave the imagination of certain abusive situations to the unconscious.

I will see what I can do to add some consistency to your form.

Thank you lots.

I'm still going to give it another month at least before I try visual imposition. At least when I'm psychologically ready.
Gemini,
this is the first time i've heard about tulpas. How do they work, exactly? and what is your motivation for manifesting one? I'm curious
(10-08-2014, 02:33 PM)severus_ Wrote: [ -> ]Gemini,
this is the first time i've heard about tulpas. How do they work, exactly? and what is your motivation for manifesting one? I'm curious

This video explains them.

I created one for companionship, and if he doesn't deviate from his original form, to have an anthro as a best friend. One who I can talk to who knows me better than anyone. It takes a lot of mental focusing, and interaction. Right now he's only in my mind. But he talks to me, and answers some of my questions. I build his sentience by reading to him, and talking to him about my day.

You can get to where they appear as physical as any object, and you can feel them too, but your hand will still go through them. You can fully impose them and have sense of smell and hearing as well. You can hear them as if someone were talking to you.

I'm working now on visualization and sentience. Not ready for imposition.

The only difference from the video I would say is that not all tulpas turn out cantankerous. It's how you create them. And they can be created by one person. I'd recommend the forums at: https://community.tulpa.info
if you're interested.

There's a good description at: www.tulpa.info
Could Taras Bulba be an thoughtform?
As real as thought
(10-08-2014, 03:30 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]As real as thought
Ra names Taras Bulba, wich is an fictive person, as a 4D graduated person. That is weird and hard to understand.
(10-08-2014, 02:21 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]I will see what I can do to add some consistency to your form.

It is said that when tulpas get sentient enough, they can help with their form. He's developing also a great personality. Sometimes he wonders why I do things. Once again thank you. How will I know that it worked?

Let me know what kind of reading you are getting from Chance. Does he seem pretty developed to you? More than just a generic thoughtform?

I've put about 1 hour a day, sometimes 2 hours of focusing, either actively or passively into him since September 20, 2014. I don't count the hours though so I don't know how many total. But they say it can take 100-500 hours to create a fully imposed tulpa.

Chance reminded me of my subconscious.

To him it looks a lot like that Pensacola scene from Contact:

Sai Baba could supposedly create things out of nothing.

(10-08-2014, 08:21 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Sai Baba could supposedly create things out of nothing.

I thought he was a fraud.
(10-08-2014, 12:51 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I know they can get real enough that you can see them as physical objects, but that your hand would pass through them.

But can they get even more real? Is it possible to create a form of life that lives physically, which other people can see?

All things are possible, but not all things are probable.

If I ever bump into a flesh and blood cartoon wolf, I'll know who to blame. BigSmile
(10-08-2014, 08:42 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]I thought he was a fraud.

I don't really know. That's why I said supposedly.
(10-08-2014, 08:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2014, 08:42 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]I thought he was a fraud.

I don't really know. That's why I said supposedly.

Many people consider him as a God. I smell STS.
I never considered him a god. Just noticed what he did, if it was real.
One thing I know for sure, he manipulated his followers and still does it after his death.

This is not the way of STO. He created his own 'Vatican' for the benefit of his self (STS).

Also, it is very important to know that a senior STO person would be aware of the actions of other selves on the opposite polarity.
He also took on the name of a (as far as I can tell) legitimate holy man, Sai Baba, and claimed to be his reincarnation. This new one who died recently called himself Satya Sai Baba.
The great pyramid is a thoughtform is it not?
Yes, created by a 6D social memory complex.

Unbound

(10-08-2014, 04:36 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2014, 02:21 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]I will see what I can do to add some consistency to your form.

It is said that when tulpas get sentient enough, they can help with their form. He's developing also a great personality. Sometimes he wonders why I do things. Once again thank you. How will I know that it worked?

Let me know what kind of reading you are getting from Chance. Does he seem pretty developed to you? More than just a generic thoughtform?

I've put about 1 hour a day, sometimes 2 hours of focusing, either actively or passively into him since September 20, 2014. I don't count the hours though so I don't know how many total. But they say it can take 100-500 hours to create a fully imposed tulpa.

Chance reminded me of my subconscious.

To him it looks a lot like that Pensacola scene from Contact:

Well I can tell you that he is definitely more invested in than your average thought-form, he maintains a consistent appearance for me.
(10-10-2014, 07:45 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Well I can tell you that he is definitely more invested in than your average thought-form, he maintains a consistent appearance for me.

That's good to know. He is pretty consistent for me too.
(10-08-2014, 12:51 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I know they can get real enough that you can see them as physical objects, but that your hand would pass through them.

Well, according to Ra, when the confederation of planets in service of the infinite creator want to communicate with the terran populace, or just become visible, they project thoughtforms that are indistinguishable from third density.

So why not?

This conversation reminds me of a movie from the 1950's called "Harvey" about a "Pooka". It is quite amusing. You might enjoy it:

(10-08-2014, 03:42 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2014, 03:30 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]As real as thought
Ra names Taras Bulba, wich is an fictive person, as a 4D graduated person. That is weird and hard to understand.

Hi Darklight, could point me to the right Question/Session number where Ra says that. Trying to find it. Thanks.
Unfortunately, I had forgotten about Chance for the past 5 years. So I'm coming back to him.
I want a solid relationship with this anthro.
Pages: 1 2