Bring4th

Full Version: The Two Paths (The Choice) and the Criterion for Harvest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I used to feel in the dark as regards to this concept of how to polarize one way or the other for Harvest. Perhaps this has been stated elsewhere in the forums but it became crystal clear to me recently so I felt I should share.

Quote:46.9 ▶ Ra: The entity polarizing positively perceives the anger. This entity, if using this catalyst mentally, blesses and loves this anger in itself. It then intensifies this anger consciously in mind alone until the folly of this red-ray energy is perceived not as folly in itself but as energy subject to spiritual entropy due to the randomness of energy being used.

Positive orientation then provides the will and faith to continue this mentally intense experience of letting the anger be understood, accepted, and integrated with the mind/body/spirit complex. The other-self which is the object of anger is thus transformed into an object of acceptance, understanding, and accommodation, all being reintegrated using the great energy which anger began.

The negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complex will use this anger in a similarly conscious fashion, refusing to accept the undirected or random energy of anger and instead, through will and faith, funneling this energy into a practical means of venting the negative aspect of this emotion so as to obtain control over other-self, or otherwise control the situation causing anger.

Control is the key to negatively polarized use of catalyst. Acceptance is the key to positively polarized use of catalyst. Between these polarities lies the potential for this random and undirected energy creating a bodily complex analog of what you call the cancerous growth of tissue.

Quote:46.16 ↥ Questioner: What is the plan for use of the catalyst of cancer?

Ra: I am Ra. The catalyst, and all catalyst, is designed to offer experience. This experience in your density may be loved and accepted or it may be controlled. These are the two paths. When neither path is chosen the catalyst fails in its design and the entity proceeds until catalyst strikes it which causes it to form a bias towards acceptance and love or separation and control. There is no lack of space/time in which this catalyst may work.

To polarize one way or the other, you must consciously Experience (or consciously perceive) Catalyst by either loving and accepting it (positive polarization) or controlling it (negative). When you don't choose a path (the 'sinkhole of indifference'), the catalyst repeats and intensifies (sometimes over several lifetimes) until a bias towards the positive (acceptance and love) or the negative (control) is formed.

So what is a 'litmus test' for being harvestable?

Quote:47.3 ▶ Questioner: We chose the values of— or you were given the values of better than 50% service to others for fourth-density positive and better than 95% service to self for fourth-density negative social memory complexes. Do these two values correspond to the same rate, shall I say, of vibration?

Ra: I am Ra. I perceive you have difficulty in expressing your query. We shall respond in an attempt to clarify your query.

The vibratory rates are not to be understood as the same in positive and negative orientations. They are to be understood as having the power to accept and work with intelligent infinity to a certain degree or intensity. Due to the fact that the primary color, shall we say, or energy blue is missing from the negatively oriented system of power, the green/blue vibratory energies are not seen in the vibratory schedules or patterns of negative fourth and fifth rates of vibration.

The positive, upon the other hand, shall we say, has the full spectrum of true-color time/space vibratory patterns and thus contains a variant vibratory pattern or schedule. Each is capable of doing fourth-density work. This is the criterion for harvest.

And there you have it. We may be in here in very late 3D, but we are capable of doing '4th density work'. What exactly that entails in this context is certainly up for debate since I don't have a clear picture of what that statement means.
Very well put together thread i enjoy it.
(10-14-2014, 03:51 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]And there you have it. We may be in here in very late 3D, but we are capable of doing '4th density work'. What exactly that entails in this context is certainly up for debate since I don't have a clear picture of what that statement means.

Hiya Parsons.

I sort of understood that passage as saying that the criterion for Harvest is the ability to do 4th density work, rather than doing 4d work here in the now.

Unbound

Unless, of course, you are moving towards adepthood, in which one would indeed do such work here in the now.
Thank you for this.
(10-14-2014, 08:43 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2014, 03:51 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]And there you have it. We may be in here in very late 3D, but we are capable of doing '4th density work'. What exactly that entails in this context is certainly up for debate since I don't have a clear picture of what that statement means.

Hiya Parsons.

I sort of understood that passage as saying that the criterion for Harvest is the ability to do 4th density work, rather than doing 4d work here in the now.

I would agree. However, I think both statements are true (but that's just IMO).
(10-14-2014, 01:55 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]

Hiya Parsons.  

I would agree. However, I think both statements are true (but that's just IMO).

You are correct in stating that both statements are true, as both apply. Please remember that most wanderers are from 4-5-6d, so that energy is already available.... it's just recognizing/remembering that fact that one needs to consider. Too many of us (myself included) got/get hung up on T-H-E harvest, as opposed to the work that many of us came here to do. There's so, so, so much work to be done here it's almost overwhelming, but helping others is practically useless without helping ourselves at the same time.... albeit in a thoughtful, balanced way. The fun part is figuring all that out... what exactly is the best way to do so & that's what's really being observed & experienced on all these other levels...
It seems that 4th density can work remotely, so sending love and light into creation. They probably also serve other 4D selves. The love and light probably is beamed to a 3D entity. When I ask for love and light sometimes my body hurts or I feel strange from the effects. I don't seem to resonate too well to higher density energy.
(03-03-2015, 01:33 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that 4th density can work remotely, so sending love and light into creation. They probably also serve other 4D selves. The love and light probably is beamed to a 3D entity. When I ask for love and light sometimes my body hurts or I feel strange from the effects. I don't seem to resonate too well to higher density energy.

Well, sometimes more energy isn't always the best option.  It's a little like turning on a garden hose when there are knots in the hose.  More water pressure just results in even tighter knots.  However, occasionally, if the knots are partially untied more water pressure will cause the kinks in the line to straighten out.

Another analogy could be shining more light though a window that has smudges on it, it just makes the shadows even more apparent.
Bump. I needed to remind myself of this. Sometimes I get lost in the various perceptions of how the polarities work and how to polarize.

Hiya Parsons.  

4th density work is a piece of cake when you can see all as one.