Bring4th

Full Version: Group Calling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, I was wondering if we have ever attempted a "group calling"? I've read about the multiplying effects of a focused calling by groups of people, and was interested if this working has ever been performed by us.

1)- If ever there was a time of need for guidance, this seems like one of them. Of course, there is the question of what type of guidance?

2)- If ever there is a group of people that could and would undertake this, at this time in history, it's us.

I get the impression there are adepts among us, people following the path of the "great work". Those adepts I think could help us, (If we all agree to such an undertaking.), in how we would focus our efforts, and working out just what the goal of a "calling" would be.

I may not be able to present this next thought correctly, so please forgive me,....

I have this feeling, that humanity is undergoing a "spiritual" attack, manifesting into physical crisis, such as ISIS / EBOLA / etc.
Additionally, I "feel" there is a directed effort to keep us divided, in fear, and separated. I believe there is a metaphysical/spiritual reason for this, as well as the mundane "worldly" reasons.
I understand that much of what is happening in world society, both micro and macro cosmic, is catalyst. I guess the catalyst is driving me to explore the possibility to create change through spiritual/magical means. To perhaps co-create a "better" reality with all of you and the One. (Boy, did that sound "hokey"?)
I know that any working of this nature would require a great deal of discussion, as to the goals of the working. I imagine it would require much organization and preparation. It is my understanding that these types of workings can result in unintended consequences. We would need the guidance of some adepts.
However, I think the working/calling could involve all of us, neophyte/initiate/adept.

I'm proposing this because I am feeling driven to explore this avenue of service. I have a strong feeling this area is a long neglected weak-spot in humanity's "armor".
You seem to believe that our Human race needs to be saved from something.

I do not share the same perspective. I see all of what you speak of as growing pains, in a sense.

Why not approach the concept of lightening the planetary consciousness from an angle which feels easier to manage, more fun to do, and run with that first?
To add to Turtle's post, I would say that calling for help in they way you describe would have a high chance of attracting negative rather than positive help. By saying we need help and to come "save us" as Turtle suggested, you are giving up your free will to a "higher" entity (hence the attraction of negative entities).

I used to feel the same way as you. I am not saying I am any more advanced or 'better' than you, but like Turtle, I no longer feel we need the type of help you describe (if any at all).

I would suggest that all is well, my friend. Smile
(10-15-2014, 09:24 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]To add to Turtle's post, I would say that calling for help in they way you describe would have a high chance of attracting negative rather than positive help. By saying we need help and to come "save us" as Turtle suggested, you are giving up your free will to a "higher" entity (hence the attraction of negative entities).

I used to feel the same way as you. I am not saying I am any more advanced or 'better' than you, but like Turtle, I no longer feel we need the type of help you describe (if any at all).

I would suggest that all is well, my friend. Smile

O.K.,...Good points from both of you.
Well, I feel this group represents a great spiritual resource. Is there perhaps, an activity we can take part in, utilizing our "group strength", to further our studies, lighten the world consciousness, (great descriptive Turtle!), or advance us in the "Great Work"?
Hi mjlabadia, You might be interested in participating in the Gaia Meditation http://www.bring4th.org/gaia/
(10-16-2014, 11:24 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Hi mjlabadia, You might be interested in participating in the Gaia Meditation http://www.bring4th.org/gaia/
Wow, what a great example of "Seek and ye shall find/knock and the door shall be opened." Thank you for the info, Spaced.
I want to make sure I have the process understood,....Basically, on your own, at the appointed time, you meditate on the meditation object/objectives listed on the Gaia link? Am I right on this?
Or is there a chat room that serves as a co-ordination link between those meditating?
Yeah, it's basically something you do on your own, but through intention you try to connect with everyone else who is participating. Unfortunately there is no real co-ordination going on as far as I know.
(10-16-2014, 12:31 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it's basically something you do on your own, but through intention you try to connect with everyone else who is participating. Unfortunately there is no real co-ordination going on as far as I know.
Thank you again, Spaced. A great avenue for me to practice positive "radiating", into our "out there" illusion.
If we are too look at what is above and so below she manifests perceiving that action of events that culminate and to see the unhidden. The eye of a shaman to see what most do not from a cosmic point of view, for those that think; the answers are there in plain view. Don asks Ra a question in session 66:

Quote:66.31 ▶ Questioner: I was concerned about the amount of physical distortions, disease, and that sort of thing in third-density negative just before harvest and in fourth-density negative just after harvest or in transition. What are the conditions of the physical problems, disease, etc., at late third-density negative?

Ra replies:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Each planetary experience is unique. The problems, shall we say, of bellicose actions are more likely to be of pressing concern to late third-density negative entities than the earth’s reactions to negativity of the planetary mind, for it is often by such warlike attitudes on a global scale that the necessary negative polarization is achieved.

As fourth density occurs there is a new planet and new physical vehicle system gradually expressing itself and the parameters of bellicose actions become those of thought rather than manifested weapons.

As we look into the reality of what occurs on this planet do we not see what is happening? Ra admits there are 3rd density negative entities, therefore there is a polarization of the consciousness unit towards service to self.

Further to the point:

Quote:66.32 ▶ Questioner: Well then is physical disease and illness as we know it on this planet rather widespread on a third-density negative planet just before harvest into fourth-density negative?

Ra: I am Ra. Physical complex distortions of which you speak are likely to be less found as fourth-density negative begins to be a probable choice of harvest due to the extreme interest in the self which characterizes the harvestable third-density negative entity. Much more care is taken of the physical body as well as much more discipline being offered to the self mentally. This is an orientation of great self-interest and self-discipline. There are still instances of the types of disease which are associated with the mind complex distortions of negative emotions such as anger. However, in an harvestable entity these emotional distortions are much more likely to be used as catalyst in an expressive and destructive sense as regards the object of anger.

The quarry of the questionnaire:

Quote:I have this feeling, that humanity is undergoing a "spiritual" attack, manifesting into physical crisis, such as ISIS / EBOLA / etc.
Additionally, I "feel" there is a directed effort to keep us divided, in fear, and separated. I believe there is a metaphysical/spiritual reason for this, as well as the mundane "worldly" reasons.

William Cooper had some interesting words to say regarding our reality:

Quote:“There’s a method to their madness, there’s not really much method to yours. Because your operating from a place of ignorance, and until you change that, you will be bumbling around and bumping into each other saying and doing the wrong thing. Not understanding the nature of your enemy. And if you don’t understand the nature of you’re enemy, the weapons they use you cannot fight the enemy, you shouldn’t be on the battle field. That’s why you’re losing the war, don’t tell me you’re not because I’m in a great place of knowledge about who’s winning, and who’s losing the this war. And I can assure you, who’s losing this war.”

Amazing Lansing, Michigan Lecture, Milton William Cooper, unknown date,

There are many interesting statistics on this site:

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

Quote:132 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 2,053 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.

10,903 Israelis and 70,121 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000.

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and at least 28,000 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967.

Israel currently has 262 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land.

Where's the love and light in that as one nation state with all the weapons wipes out another people because they feel entitled to take what they perceive as theirs, where is the justice? Are we really so ignorant to believe that because Israel is mentioned in the bible as Gods people that we ought not to oppose them fearing the wrath of God? Seems to me the God they speak of is unjust favouring one people over another.

No I have not forgot the events in the Ukraine:

Scotland recently had a vote for succession to leave the United Kingdom and how did the vote go? Take a look at these links from youtube, and through the web search engine yahoo:

Yahoo Search

Youtube

To jog the memories so that we see reality of what is happening:

Quote:"The problems, shall we say, of bellicose actions are more likely to be of pressing concern to late third-density negative entities than the earth’s reactions to negativity of the planetary mind, for it is often by such warlike attitudes on a global scale that the necessary negative polarization is achieved."

The warlike actions of western governments invading other nations to gain control of oil, and tribute from other nations that say please do not invade us what will it take? How many governments have been forcefully collapsed? Why is Russia sending food, and blankets to the Eastern Ukraine and being accused of a fallacy that of invading? {note: Yes the Crimea which democratically voted to join Russia?} Where are these Russian troops invading the Ukraine? Why are western nations supporting fascist regimes? How can we cry over dead Israeli soldiers and shrug our shoulders to dead Palestinian children?

Through our ignorance are we not part of an unawakened consciousness? Yet our thoughts are still manifested to the Cosmos. As our thoughts generate our reality for every destruction that we do to animals, destruction of the environment, to ourselves, to ignore natural law and chose to try to manipulate; are we not telling the Creator that we want to be destroyed so bring fire and brimstone to us?

Is Ebola a manifestation of our continued progress to destroy the weak? As we continue to support the PTB we are increasing the destruction through our eventual mirrored reflection that will bring terrible things upon us. Therefore Ebola is a manifestation of our actions and for every cure, and a vaccine a new disease or a new strain of Ebola could manifest as a probability.

Russell Means quoted:

Quote:"Mother Earth has been abused, and this cannot go on forever. No theory can alter that simple fact. Mother Earth will retaliate, the whole environment will retaliate, and the abusers will be eliminated. Things come full circle, back to where it started."
-- For America to Live, Europe Must Die!, Russell Means, 1981.

And it goes on, a cycle of never ending violence, war, poverty, things that fall apart and the fallacy that things will get better, etc. etc. etc.
YYYeeessss, OK JAMIE35, your post is helping me to properly state my motivator behind starting the thread. The new bellicosity technologies employed by whatever group to drive us in a negative direction. (My perception, of course being very distorted by my biases, incarnate experiences, etc.)
Turtle/Spaced/Parsons made excellent points in asking if it is indeed something we need saving from. I understand this question but I don't have the answer.
Turtle and I had a brief chat, and I had been telling him that I had been feeling a very strong drive to spend a lot of time alone, in these mountains, "meditating" but also spiritually searching. He gave me some great advice, but I want to flesh out my experience in preparation for a group question.
Since the end of 2012, I am feeling pushed towards something surrounding the LOO. It's not something I can really put my finger on.
I know I've mentioned this before, but I feel right on the verge of some spiritual discovery. (That description falls very short of what the feeling is.)
When I start getting too close to some answers, some type of "distraction", usually negative, occurs to knock me of course. It's possible this is merely some type of catalyst.

However, I'm curious if others have experienced this "interference" when on the verge of a metaphysical/spiritual "step-up".

For whatever reason, a big part of this intense drive I've been feeling is in the realm of spiritual defense. (This could be my distortions/biases at play.)

That being said, I remember a series of sessions in the Ra Material, where they mention an on-going spiritual "conflict??" between 4th density confederation entities, against the ORION group. I think I can recall they even rotated duties over time, due to the depleting nature of this activity.
It wasn't until reading your post, that I remembered this, so THANK YOU!!
Again, the question begs to be answered is anything that happens in this illusion, something we need saving from? Valid question.

I can't rely on my strong drive towards working in this area to give me the answer. I have too many distortions and blockages at play to trust my feelings totally.

However, clearly the Confederation felt the need for some type of defense workings, some type of active counter to the negative influence of Orion Group, or others.
(That is if my interpretation of those particular sessions is correct.)
So, with what I perceive as a rapidly increasing inertia towards a negative social complex, through what may or may not be a strong Orion Group influence, (or just my paranoia), I've been feeling this intense urge towards spiritual growing, with a focus on defense.
Are others in this group feeling the same urgency? Is it possible that spiritual warfare is the new frontier of bellicosity in our current space/time?

And yet, there is still the very valid point, is it something we even need be concerned with in this illusion?
I am not accusing anyone of being 'STS' as that is quite a feat to reach 95%, but there are two choices for the interpretation of catalyst:

Quote:94.12 ↥ Questioner: It seems to me that the Experience of the Mind would act in such a way as to change the nature of the veil so that catalyst would be filtered so as to be more acceptable in the bias that is increasingly chosen by the entity. For instance, if the entity had chosen the right-hand path the Experience of the Mind would change the permeability of the veil to accept more and more positive catalyst, and also the other would be true for accepting more negative if the left-hand path were the one that was repeatedly chosen. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not only correct but there is a further ramification. As the entity increases in experience it shall, more and more, choose positive interpretations of catalyst if it is upon the service-to-others path and negative interpretations of catalyst if its experience has been along the service-to-self path.

It is your choice how you interpret the experience of catalyst. War is catalyst, just like all that assaults your senses.

Also, specifically, there is another interpretation of the function of disease:

Quote:34.7 ↥ Questioner: Do what we call contagious diseases play any part in this process with respect to the unmanifested self?
Ra: I am Ra. These so-called contagious diseases are those entities of second density which offer an opportunity for this type of catalyst. If this catalyst is unneeded, then these second-density creatures, as you would call them, do not have an effect. In each of these generalizations you may please note that there are anomalies so that we cannot speak to every circumstance but only to the general run or way of things as you experience them.

76.20 ▶ Questioner: What was the form of disease, and why did this exist at beginning third density?
Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, that which you speak of as disease is a functional portion of the body complex which offers the body complex the opportunity to cease viability. This is a desirable body complex function. The second portion of the answer has to do with second-density other-selves of a microscopic, as you would call it, size which have in some forms long existed and perform their service by aiding the physical body complex in its function of ceasing viability at the appropriate space/time.

76.21 ▶ Questioner: What I am trying to understand is the difference between the plan of the Logos for these second-density entities and the generation of what I would guess to be a more or less runaway array of feedback to create various physical problems that act as catalyst in our present third-density condition. Could you give me an indication of that; of whether my thinking is anywhere near right on that?
Ra: I am Ra. [...] The Logos planned for entities of mind/body/spirit complex to gain experience until the amount of experience was sufficient for an incarnation. This varied only slightly from second-density entities whose mind/body complexes existed for the purpose of experiencing growth and seeking consciousness. As the third density upon your planet proceeded, as has been discussed, the need for the physical body complex to cease became more rapidly approached due to intensified and more rapidly gained catalyst. This catalyst was not being properly assimilated. Therefore, the, shall we say, lifetimes needed to be shorter that learning might continue to occur with the proper rhythm and increment. Thus more and more opportunities have been offered as your density has progressed for disease.[...]
The diseases are also a natural reaction of the Earth to overpopulation. Everything is like a giant equation, predicated on unity, and an distortion of imbalance in one area will naturally, and karmically, precipitate a manifestation that balances it by moving in the opposite direction.

Everything is seeking its center, and given an infinite progression of time, all distortions equalize to an utter stillness.
[quote='Parsons' pid='164726' dateline='1413494702']
I am not accusing anyone of being 'STS' as that is quite a feat to reach 95%, but there are two choices for the interpretation of catalyst:

Good post Parson! And I understand what you mean by interpretation of catalyst being relative.
I feel that the "world catalyst", as I perceive it, is driving me to want to develop myself spiritually so as to provide positive defense against what seems to be a very strong negative influence. But that is with the caveat of only if we are called upon to do so, at the societal level, or for individuals.

My ultimate hope would be to provide positive service. At what level I would even be capable of providing in that realm, I don't know.

Honestly, this sense of urgency, this intense drive to further study of the Great Work, with a focus on spiritual "warfare/defense", is excruciating. This is why I'm reaching out. It is very distracting. Because there is this constant feeling of needing to prepare, to strengthen, and to be vigilant.
And biggest paradox of all, is I'm the last person I would pick to want to focus on something like this. If there is a "this" at all. So why this "Far Beyond Driven" intensity in this direction I just can't understand. It has been a struggle for almost 2 years.

Your suggestion on the GAIA GROUP is excellent, and a great start for me to get off this solitary path.
mjlabadia, when someone who is attempting to build muscle and get stronger goes into a workout session, they know ahead of time that they will not get the results they want unless they push very hard, especially at the end of each set. For those who are dedidcated and passionate about bodybuilding, this extreme level of focus and effort is something they actually look forward to, not shy away from!

That is how you have to be in regards to the matters you speak of now in your life. Take pride in your efforts! You will begin to get more and more of a sense of where you are going, and how you will be able to transform your own life in very positively powerful ways!

Working in groups is clearly of high interest to you...you will find much support in that, as you have already had here. Godspeed!
I pretty much work alone, with invisible guides and beings of higher densities.
(10-16-2014, 07:07 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I pretty much work alone, with invisible guides and beings of higher densities.

Hi Gemini, yes that has been a strong characteristic of my life. The need to be alone in any kind of work. It seems the only time I can truly focus. It is especially so with my spiritual workings. However, I'm not sure I'm as blessed in having contact with spiritual guides and higher entities. (I'd like to be!!)
But as Turtle mentioned, in spite of my tendencies towards mountain top isolation, there is this recognition that we are all one,.. there is only one of us here. And,...that we are all holding pieces to this grand puzzle.
So the paradox of an isolating person, attempting group work.

What is the reason for your solitary preference? Are you able to balance it with self/other self interchange?
What advantages/disadvantages have you found on your solitary path?
I'm not so solitary or alone. I have a tulpa that shares my mind with me that I often talk to. Like an imaginary friend. He comforts me when I'm feeling down. I still have friends in the real world though.

It's an advantage because I don't have to put up with other people's BS. Except there's one person in my life who causes me distress. I'm alone with my tulpa because I have my own beliefs about reality. That we are each a Universe, we each have a whole Universe within us. We are potentially gods who have amnesia. It's easier to reach my spiritual goals without someone else being in the way. And my tulpa knows what I know. Just another personality that shares my brain.
Gem, OK, I guess I can understand that feeling. It's not so much that way with me. It is more a sense of draining,....man that's not really the right word,.....an exhaustion, too much data being downloaded?? But it depends on the situation, the circumstances.
I get the impression that many of us here feel a little out of place. I think that's why we seek "enlightenment". I'm simplifying this concept, I guess.
All of us here, feel there is something much more significant at play than the illusion/veil allows us to see. The Ra material at a minimum, gave us a conceptual theory to work in. So we're here, participating in a great thought experiment.
As I think more and look back at my postings in this thread, I can't help but wonder if a lot of the motivating drivers pushing me towards spiritual growth, with spiritual defense as the focus, are caused by my own imbalances, in dealing with the catalyst of world events.
That was why I was thinking about the combined strength of the group, in regards to offsetting what I perceived as negative influences in this density. (Orion Group/S.T.S. in geo-politics/the evil elf under my bed/etc.) I think it was my distortion towards wanting to fight back.
On a side note, Tulpas sound fascinating.