Bring4th

Full Version: Does unconditional love come easy for you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I find I can unconditionally love certain beings, like higher density ones. That is easy. It's harder to unconditionally love certain people in my life.

But the ones who don't bother me, I can easily have unconditional love for.

How does that work with my green ray? If some I can unconditionally love, and others it's more difficult. I love those who don't upset me. Those who it's not a challenge to live with.

Do I have a sufficient green ray for personal growth if I am selective in whom I love?

Unbound

Forgiveness is the key to the green-ray, apparently.
For most people and beings there is nothing to forgive. Just one or two people that I need to exercise forgiveness on a regular basis.

Unbound

Forgiveness is an act of release from the will, through the will, like letting a leaf fall to the wind. The more you do it, the easier it becomes.
That letting a leaf fall to the wind sounds like a zen koan.

http://www.ashidakim.com/zenkoans/zenindex.html

It reminds me of what is the sound of one hand clapping. And I've heard that sound. I can make it with my fingers and palm.

Unbound

Aha I believe the idea is that the "sound" is silence and to know the secret is to be able to dwell in silence.

First one I clicked on:

42. The Dead Man's Answer

When Mamiya, who later became a well-known preacher, went to a teacher for personal guidance, he was asked to explain the sound of one hand.

Mamiya concentrated upon what the sound of one hand might be. "You are not working hard enough," his teacher told him. "You are too attached to food, wealth, things, and that sound. It would be better if you died. That would solve the problem."

The next time Mamiya appeared before his teacher he was again asked what he had to show regarding the sound of one hand. Mamiya at once fell over as if he were dead.

"You are dead all right," observed the teacher, "But how about that sound?"

"I haven't solved that yet," replied Mamiya, looking up.

"Dead men do not speak," said the teacher. "Get out!"
Some teachings are very hard.
Hi Gem,
You know, I kind of get the feeling that Unconditional Love is the key to progression up to 4th Density.
It certainly is the most difficult to exercise in 3rd Density, toward 3rd Density Other Self. Yet it seems relatively easy to give it to 2nd Density pets.
I wonder if it is because animals don't have the mirror capability of reflecting to us what we don't like about ourselves. They also don't have the ability to tell us how we may be wrong in action or deed, as humans do. Perhaps that's why it is easier to love an animal, and forgive it's "mistakes".

On the other hand, you can be relatively assured that a human won't poop behind the couch. (For the most part.)

Perhaps that can be the key to forgiveness. Maybe if the the perceived offense (catalyst??) from the human, is just the 3rd density equivalent of pooping behind the couch, we can more easily forgive.
We forgive when our pet does this, because we understand the pet's intention wasn't to cause us distress, but to relieve it's own distress, in the only way it knows how.
I wonder if much of the time, when a person offends us, they are just relieving their own distress, the only way the know how. (This may also be further amplified by the reflective capability of other-selves, which shows us what we don't like about ourselves.)
This is just my theory, based on where I am in my "growing" right now. It is just what I've learned about myself, and may not apply to you or anyone else.

Unbound

I think "unconditional" is more easy to think about when you phrase it as "limitless".
(10-17-2014, 02:23 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do I have a sufficient green ray for personal growth if I am selective in whom I love?

a fully open green ray is rare:

Ra Wrote:It may take many, many essays into compassion before true universal love is the product of the attempted opening and crystallization of this all-important springboard energy center. Thus the student may discover many other components to what may seem to be all-embracing love. Each of these components may be balanced and accepted as part of the self and as transitional material as the entity’s seat of learn/teaching moves ever more fairly into the green ray.

I guess true universal love has no qualifications. (ie it does not make distinctions as to who the subject/person is).

- -

(10-17-2014, 02:23 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If some I can unconditionally love, and others it's more difficult. I love those who don't upset me. Those who it's not a challenge to live with.

if you get upset, that's just more catalyst. The question then becomes - what relevancy is that catalyst to me? ie, what is that catalyst pertaining to. Sometimes it's not a heart blockage per se, but rather an issue further down the energetic system causing the issues (those ever-present lower triad issues!).
I gradually got better at this, yet I don't claim to be completely unconditional yet. As someone riles you, whether it's a person in your life or a character in a movie or book, think about how the person is still on a journey, and so are you, so who are you to judge?

Give it time. I remember thinking I could never not judge, then one day I realized I'd come a long way. That was very refreshing! BigSmile Cool Angel
I'm constantly screwing up and learning. I'm pretty amazed at how our minds interpret things negatively on a daily basis. By accepting ourselves and our boundaries (which will seem selfish and unloving), we experience what we have to experience, otherwise we're sort of just fooling ourselves and pushing catalyst aside that will eventually have to be dealt with.

"18.5 The reason it is unwise to overcome is that overcoming is an unbalanced action creating difficulties in balancing in the time/space continuum. Overcoming thus creates the further environment for holding onto that which apparently has been overcome."

I generally think we love others unconditionally sufficiently enough. We may have issues with others, but that doesn't mean we don't love them. It's just surface illusion stuff.