Bring4th
"Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist (/showthread.php?tid=10053)

Pages: 1 2

"Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - XionComrade - 11-09-2014

Quote:Questioner: Is this how we learned of nuclear energy? Was it mixed with both positive and negative orientation?

Ra: I am Ra. That is correct. The entities responsible for the gathering of the scientists were of a mixed orientation. The scientists were overwhelmingly positive in their orientation. The scientists who followed their work were of mixed orientation including one extremely negative entity, as you would term it.

Questioner: Is this extremely negative entity still incarnate on Earth?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

The Law of One, Book I, Session 11

At the time I thought it was Jack Parsons or someone of the sort, but he died decades before this channeling ever happened(1957 and the channeling happened 1981).

Anyone have any ideas as to who it is? They are likely dead by now....

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - Sabou - 11-09-2014

The only person I could think of may be Wernher Von Braun, though I do not think he was "extremely negatively polarized". He supposedly died in 1977 so...

I don't know, unless the dates of death are wrong or have been manipulated or maybe this entity is not recorded or not well recorded in history?

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - βαθμιαίος - 11-10-2014

Edward Teller?

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - Bluebell - 11-10-2014

Hawking? =P

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - Plenum - 11-11-2014

(11-10-2014, 08:56 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: Edward Teller?

that's definitely a great candidate.

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - XionComrade - 11-12-2014

It's a interesting idea for sure. Sort of brings up the point that often extremely negatively polarized individuals(Like Rasputin, Napoleon, Alexander) are quite charming and agreeable to most people.

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - Sagittarius - 11-12-2014

It's the same "one" "5th density negative" "entity" "RA" refers to multiple times. Let me put this in a way that may be simpler to comprehend. RA only ever speaks about 1 person. The only person. Every other insinuation is simply an "analog" of this person. This person has no boundaries in finite numbers/discernment until willed to do so.

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - XionComrade - 11-12-2014

(11-12-2014, 06:32 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: It's the same "one" "5th density negative" "entity" "RA" refers to multiple times. Let me put this in a way that may be simpler to comprehend. Ra only ever speaks about 1 person. The only person. Every other insinuation is simply an "analog" of this person. This person has no boundaries in finite numbers/discernment until willed to do so.

Ra speaks about a countless number of people. You are thinking way to hard and straying strongly off-topic lol...Everything is one thing, yeah we know...

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - Sagittarius - 11-13-2014

Obviously you dont comrade. Thinking to hard, straying off-topic how is that even possible ?

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - XionComrade - 11-14-2014

(11-13-2014, 05:42 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: Obviously you dont comrade. Thinking to hard, straying off-topic how is that even possible ?

Now you are trolling me...gotta be a good term for this sort of stuff somewhere....Maybe Metaphysical-Fidgeting? Ill coin it Metaphidgeting...I would copyright it but I don't see it taking off :'(

But back on topic, isn't it sort of strange that you don't hear so much about Soviet Nuclear Scientists? Seems like some good candidates for the "Extremely Negative" individual in question would be on that side of the curtain.

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - Bluebell - 11-14-2014

i like that term! lets shorten it to midgeting.

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - AnthroHeart - 11-14-2014

[Image: tsar-bomba-nuclear-weapon-comparison-chart.jpg]

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - XionComrade - 11-14-2014

(11-14-2014, 06:07 AM)Bluebell Wrote: i like that term! lets shorten it to midgeting.

Hhahaha that's classic, i'm sold!

(11-14-2014, 11:07 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [Image: tsar-bomba-nuclear-weapon-comparison-chart.jpg]

That is what I was thinking of. Bound to be some supremely negative individuals behind the creation of those extremely excessive bombs and the negative societal structure of the Soviet Union in general, I guess the reason we don't know a ton about it all is because 1. They speak/write a different language, 2. They tried to cover it all up all the time?

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - Bluebell - 11-14-2014

0.0 Holy... WTF IS THAT???

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - XionComrade - 11-15-2014

(11-14-2014, 09:38 PM)Bluebell Wrote: 0.0 Holy... WTF IS THAT???

Dude it's the Tzar bomb, the most outrageously powerful weapon ever created...Tzar Bomb Wikipedia page

Powerful enough to vaporize all of Paris, dropped in Siberia at something like half power and STILL broke windows in Finnland. It was like something out of a nightmarish fairy tale tbh. It was the point in our history where we stood on the line and really had the choice to destroy our planet...again, and we didn't, we got over that idea thank GOD

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - Bluebell - 11-16-2014

huh? how have i not heard about this

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - dreamliner - 11-17-2014

oppenheimer, perhaps..

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - XionComrade - 11-17-2014

(11-17-2014, 06:14 AM)dreamliner Wrote: oppenheimer, perhaps..

I believe the Oppenheimar you are talking about died in '67

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - Guardian - 11-18-2014

All the luciferians are negatively polarised.

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - blank - 11-18-2014

I was aware of big bombs but that one picture that shows comparison got me shocked.

Any more input on who this aforementioned extremely negative individual might be?

(11-12-2014, 03:43 AM)XionComrade Wrote:

It's a interesting idea for sure. Sort of brings up the point that often extremely negatively polarized individuals(Like Rasputin, Napoleon, Alexander) are quite charming and agreeable to most people.

Reference?

Cheers

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - XionComrade - 11-18-2014

(11-18-2014, 03:58 AM)blank Wrote: I was aware of big bombs but that one picture that shows comparison got me shocked.

Any more input on who this aforementioned extremely negative individual might be?

(11-12-2014, 03:43 AM)XionComrade Wrote:

Reference?

Cheers

History, Alexander and Napoleon were well known for being insanely charismatic to my understanding. As far as a reference for them being extremely negatively polarized, look at their lives and what they did, it's rarely so obvious if you ask me.

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - Unbound - 11-18-2014

I absolutely disagree about Alexander although maybe I can see Napoleon as a negative entity. Alexander the Great? No way, that man lived for his people and for his Gods.

Now don't get me wrong, I certainly believe Alexander went more than a little crazy, but his life doesn't speak of negative polarization at all to me. Perhaps a fair amount of confusion.

Oh, also, Rasputin wasn't at all "agreeable" to everyone around him and long before he was murdered and even from very early on with his interactions with the Tsars there were many suspicions towards him and many believed he was just manipulating the rulers.

Now Genghis Khan is, to me, an example of an "obvious" one by the admittance of his own words - "For all that I have done, I have not once questioned whether any of it was right."

Edit: IMO.

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - Spaced - 11-18-2014

Agreed, Alexander never struck me as negative, though he went off his path near the end when he broke his promise to his soldiers turn back after conquering Persia (and suffered for it, being injured and having his soldiers revolt during his campaign in India and then coming back to find that the nobles he had left in charge had turned on him). I wouldn't be so sure about Napoleon either. I dunno.

I'm also a unsure about statements like this:

XionComrade Wrote:isn't it sort of strange that you don't hear so much about Soviet Nuclear Scientists? Seems like some good candidates for the "Extremely Negative" individual in question would be on that side of the curtain.

What makes you think people from the Soviet Union would be more likely to be "Extremely Negative" oriented than people in capitalist nations?

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - Billy - 11-18-2014

Rasputin was a pretty interesting guy. He confuses me though. Some spoke of him in a pretty positive light and mentioned some of the 'good' things he did. Guess it was all just a way of obtaining power. Eh I don't know.

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - Unbound - 11-18-2014

Aha History is written by the victor.

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - Ashim - 11-19-2014

(11-18-2014, 12:22 AM)Guardian Wrote: All the luciferians are negatively polarised.

..until that polarity is worked off at mid 6th density.

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - XionComrade - 11-19-2014

(11-18-2014, 10:17 PM)Spaced Wrote: Agreed, Alexander never struck me as negative, though he went off his path near the end when he broke his promise to his soldiers turn back after conquering Persia (and suffered for it, being injured and having his soldiers revolt during his campaign in India and then coming back to find that the nobles he had left in charge had turned on him). I wouldn't be so sure about Napoleon either. I dunno.

I'm also a unsure about statements like this:

XionComrade Wrote:isn't it sort of strange that you don't hear so much about Soviet Nuclear Scientists? Seems like some good candidates for the "Extremely Negative" individual in question would be on that side of the curtain.

What makes you think people from the Soviet Union would be more likely to be "Extremely Negative" oriented than people in capitalist nations?

Alexander was a die-hard conqueror with a pleasant personality, you could hardly find a more perfect example. "A tomb now suffices him for whom the whole world was not sufficient."

The Soviet Union was known for it's command and conquer attitude and it's phenomenal level of suppression, it was a empire deliberately made to be a breeding ground for negative polarity, as empires typically are.

(11-18-2014, 10:37 PM)Folk-love Wrote: Rasputin was a pretty interesting guy. He confuses me though. Some spoke of him in a pretty positive light and mentioned some of the 'good' things he did. Guess it was all just a way of obtaining power. Eh I don't know.

I remember he had some kids, one was a daughter if I remember correctly and she talked about what a saint he was(In her eyes anyway). Rasputin did what he thought was right and sincerely believed himself to be a "Little Jesus/Mesiah" for the poor of Russia. 4th Density Negative entities=/=what we earthlings would typically consider evil by any stretch of the imagination. Remember it was a 4d Negative Entity(s) that led Moses and the Jews out of Egypt and into Israel, the messages and laws from this being make up ALOT of what is now the philosophy of the Abraham religions, which consider themselves to be the "pillars of morality". I would say we will find that a surprising amount of events in our history(Particularly nation building activities) were helped along by Orion, for better or for worse..."The bringers of order"

(11-19-2014, 11:33 AM)Ashim Wrote:
(11-18-2014, 12:22 AM)Guardian Wrote: All the luciferians are negatively polarised.

..until that polarity is worked off at mid 6th density.

I suspect what he is referring to as "Luciferians" is related to the "Hidden Hand"?

Hidden Hand Message

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - Stranger - 11-19-2014

(11-19-2014, 07:34 PM)XionComrade Wrote: I would say we will find that a surprising amount of events in our history(Particularly nation building activities) were helped along by Orion, for better or for worse..."The bringers of order"

For worse. Remember that their aim is to create a consistent supply of negative emotion on this planet, which they literally feed on.

Every time we promote fear on this planet, we're serving our Orion would-be masters a tasty snack.

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - AnthroHeart - 11-19-2014

I can't understand how a being can survive and thrive on fear, like it's a food. Do they eat or ingest our fear?

RE: "Extremely Negatively polarized" Scientist - Stranger - 11-19-2014

(11-19-2014, 07:58 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I can't understand how a being can survive and thrive on fear, like it's a food. Do they eat or ingest our fear?

Exactly so. Remember they are not feeding physical (i.e. what Ra calls chemical) bodies - they don't have those.

e.g.:
Quo on December 19 2005 Wrote:What the fifth-density entities, which you may call, as this instrument has jokingly done, “space pirates,” have in mind is simply to have a continuing harvest of food, that food being fear. You may see [the creation of an atmosphere of fear] in your governmental systems in your present culture.