Bring4th
This is War - Psychedelics - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: This is War - Psychedelics (/showthread.php?tid=10156)

This is War - Psychedelics - TickledWizard - 12-11-2014

Not us vs. them. For it is all only us.

6.16 ↥ Questioner: What is the position of this planet with respect to progression of the cycle at this time?
Ra: I am Ra. This sphere is at this time in fourth-dimension vibration. Its material is quite confused due to the society memory complexes embedded in its consciousness. It has not made an easy transition to the vibrations which beckon. Therefore, it will be fetched with some inconvenience.

6.18 ↥ Questioner: After this thirty-year period I am assuming we will be a fourth-dimension or fourth-density planet. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is so.

However, in preparation for Harvest, which may already be underway, I am drawn to assist others in learning the green ray, or love, energy center.

This can be difficult for many, as it requires shattering your individuality and accepting all that is. For this way, we are able to see and to love. As I've learned from Drunvalo Melchizedek and much personal experience, Psychedelics (Psilocybin, LSD-25, mesculine, etc) have the ability to launch the user into their upper energy centers to include the heart, throat, and higher centers while the drug is in effect. Once gone, the experience remains but the feelings of unconditional love and universal peace are gone. In this sense, the door has been opened. Users know that they have experienced more in life than the lower energy centers of sustaining, relationships, and individual will to win.

All users vary in the amount of time it takes them to understand the drugs are simply a doorway to higher ways of living - the psychedelic drugs, of course, are NOT the way of higher living.

As humans are dysfunctional, we misuse the drugs and this can cause other serious complications in our Mind/body/spirit complex. From psychic attacks to having your Life Force drained from you (both of which I know too well), there is much to be considered BEFORE ingesting the drug.

Having said this, psychedelics present a real catalyst for change. In conjunction with my presence and words, I have had friends regaine there footing on the path to green-ray. Again, the focus of such events should be on the outcome desired with the above points strongly considered - NOT on "how crazy the drug is". The Creator (or we) made these compounds purposefully, and purposefully I shall use them.

Now, for most on this site, a LSD trip would be of little service, as most on here know and strive for green-ray or higher. I only advocate that you follow your will as you are called.

For the Tickled Wizard, I am, as we all are, what other cultures might label a "shaman". I mediate between the upper world of the higher entities, and our 3rd through first dimensions. I grow plants to teach them self awareness. I want to teach the elements to grow in an intelligent pattern (ideas anyone?). I help humans learn their connection with all life. I do all of this so that we may better experience ourselves, for we are one.

Again, for me, I choose to use these plants/compounds I've been called to. For harvest is near and as I see it, extreme measures are needed. This is not the time to quietly sit and wait, it is the time to be bold and brave. To put in the work of love and service to others so that we may all graduate onto something more...

I would absolutely LOVE any comments - even if you see things differently. I am here to learn from you as much as teach.

All of the best,

Tickled Wizard

RE: This is War - Psychedelics - Sabou - 12-11-2014

Hey T-Wizzy! Lol

I do not have many experiences with psychedelics, and have only tried psilocybin once, which for me was a great experience, very loving and comforting - Though I was with comforting people which I think is of big importance to me when I do these things. The experience definitely moved me into my higher energy centers. I felt loved by the very molecules around me, when ever i closed my eyes I had some visuals which felt loving to me and I felt like being so honest about everything! I guess that honesty is something that comes when you feel loved and accepted.

Psychedelics are interesting to me and I wouldn't mind trying them once and a while, including LSD, and definitely psilocybin again, though I am not troubling myself with trying to find some LSD. I also have had the urge to go to Peru and experience Ayahuasca, at some point.

My main focus is to live life in the green-ray and further balance my love/light, I believe my service is more of a passive service in which I try to hold as much love/light inside of my as possible so that I may radiate this to others around me and this also allows me to be more spontaneous in my service to others in outward situations.

(12-11-2014, 12:16 PM)TickledWizard Wrote: I want to teach the elements to grow in an intelligent pattern (ideas anyone?).

The first evidence I discovered in relation to this was the work of Dr. Masaru Emoto and his work on conscious thoughts/emotions/intent and there effect on the crystalline structure of water. I saw this early on before Law of One and other spiritual teachings, now i see that every spiritual teaching tells us that our thoughts and intent and our emotions affect the elements.

By being love, thinking loving thoughts etc. we all change the physical reality in which we dwell, first metaphysically, and then it manifests physically, altering the very atomic/cellular and elemental nature of life. We are truly creating our world with our consciousness.

RE: This is War - Psychedelics - isis - 12-11-2014

[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_static__1280.gif]

RE: This is War - Psychedelics - Jade - 12-11-2014

I want to take this post as synchronicity telling me to take the two doses we have saved since my husband is out of town and I'm sure he doesn't want them anymore...

I've taken 3 doses of psilocybin. I loved it. It felt like coming home. These experiences were pretty recent so I felt like I was very mentally prepared for them. I was able to be in the moment, to experience every molecule of creation with excitement. It was hard to stay focused because everything was interesting and alive. I have a rather weak pineal/visualization abilities so being able open that part of my mind was exquisite. I could see the etheric outline of most objects and could change their shape/size with my will... my husband's face was as if it were every possible combination of pores and hairs and wrinkles that he could ever be... how to describe it? I remember exclaiming in the middle of the night, "This is everything I've ever wanted in a drug!!!" while I danced underneath my maple tree that was sparkling. My little foo dog changed his appearance with his mood... first he was an adorable bunny, but when we started playing and he got bitey, he turned into a big grinning dragon! Really he was mostly like Falcor from Neverending Story, all elongated and melty.

What I took from the trips after the psilocybin wore off was more of the "excited" feel I had, as I'm usually a very even keeled person... but there was something new in my voice that lingered for weeks, the joy of being on the threshold...

Sorry for my tangent, trip down memory lane for sure...

Quote:For the Tickled Wizard, I am, as we all are, what other cultures might label a "shaman". I mediate between the upper world of the higher entities, and our 3rd through first dimensions. I grow plants to teach them self awareness. I want to teach the elements to grow in an intelligent pattern (ideas anyone?). I help humans learn their connection with all life. I do all of this so that we may better experience ourselves, for we are one.

It sounds as if you already do, but all I've got is that you should invoke the discarnate entities that are probably already doing the same thing you are/using the same energies you are... I'm sure they would love teaming up with you if they aren't already!

I love growing plants too, I have 5 indoors and they are very beautiful right now, except the bonsai keeps asking to be trimmed (I'm scared). The birds are my 2D "pet" project, though. :3

[removed]

RE: This is War - Psychedelics - outerheaven - 12-11-2014

I've tried a lot of different things. I became interested in drugs around age 15 or so. I guess I was a "bad kid" in that regard, but I knew as long as I kept my grades up and had a job, no one would suspect a thing. For me it was about exploring altered states, not "partying" or whatever -- I preferred to do drugs alone, which my drug-using friends thought was really "L A M E."

I can now safely say that without a spiritual or religious bone in my body at the time, I was desperately wanting to experience a world outside of our daily existence.

I definitely experienced that -- but it was all "within the confines of one's mind," if you will. I.e. I did not think that I was connecting to a deeper source or anything like that, just different "chemically-altered states of mind." Still, I guess that's what I was seeking?

Drugs are too taxing, too draining for me to recover from nowadays, so I don't often feel the desire. Just like how when you're 20, you can drink all night long and feel fine the next day ... but by the time you're in your late 20's, you know the same thing will result in the "two day hangover." *shudder*

Actually, somewhat recently, I made some ayahuasca. All that water boiling for hours and hours, plus the windows closed up, equals high humidity. We live in an old house. The high humidity resulted in a breakout of mold, which I didn't know we had, and my S.O. got quite sick and lost her voice. Sad I took it as confirmation of the sentiment already running through my mind -- that my drug days are mostly over. I'm thankful for the experiences, but I don't need their guidance anymore.

RE: This is War - Psychedelics - TickledWizard - 12-11-2014

Wow, Thanks for the replies on this..

Sabou: Thank you. I am sure you will introduce yourself to substances as they are needed in your learning. Focusing in the green-ray to radiate that love outwards to other selves sounds like a great plan :-P

It is well! I will be purposeful with my intentions towards all entities (especially elements) I work with.

Isis: Indeed, ingesting psychedelic substances CAN BE scary - as they are spirits to be GREATLY respected. They are very powerful and Ra even says that they are the most powerful form of energy we can experience in these bodies. As I stated in reply to Sabou, you will introduce yourself to the substances as they are needed for your growth. That said, we are NOT called to live in fear. For fear is a distortion of control. These substances are created by the Creator (aka You) to "Therefore, go forth, rejoice in the Love and Light of our Creator" tehehehe.

Jade: your reply made me smile, as I see synchronicity as special divine event (which all events are), where the entity is able to recognize the significance, if not just for a second, of the perfect plan of which we are a part. It is a moment of clarity and deep peace. Having said that, I wish you the best in your experience :-)

Although I do work with some discarnate entities, your reply has encouraged me to seek more understanding in this area. I have human teachers with much greater knowledge in these areas as well as many books available to me. I feel your love for me manifested in your comment.

Thanks again everyone for contributing so we might all learn/teach one another :-)

Outerheaven: Thank you for your sharing! I have been there as well! In college, I was a very 'bad boy' with my drug usage, and far beyond psychedelics. I too loved experimenting with altered states because the programmed 3D reality is all I ever knew. Eventually, after enough struggle and a very loving person in my life, I was able to begin believing in a higher power and see Creation as just that: a magnificent Creation. Soon enough, my drug usage dwindled, and I began to focus all of my strength on my new discoveries of things I never dreamed to be true.. Chakras centers, a Divine Plan, Meditation...

I would interpret your Ayahuasca story in the same manner... "This is not the path I lead you down" coming from my Higher Self. Our guidance only comes from the Creator :-)

I very much appreciate your unique viewpoint Outerheaven. I wish you the best on your journey and send love to you.

-TW

[removed]

(12-11-2014, 04:00 PM)isis Wrote:
(12-11-2014, 02:58 PM)TickledWizard Wrote: Isis: Indeed, ingesting psychedelic substances CAN BE scary
i think the primary reason for my fear is bc of my experience with salvia. it was 30x. that stuff really messed me up badly - for about 3mins

i felt like my brain, or consciousness, had split in two & my teeth felt completely foreign & just overall felt really f***** up...so thanks to salvia i was made aware just how much a substance can alter your normal state of awareness

my SO claimed he didn't feel a thing & i was like wtf bc i was feeling it no question about it. then he said he was going to check the mail & got up & walked straight into the wall then i couldn't quit laughing

Lol at walking into a wall, many of my friends have done salvia and h-o-l-y s*** that stuff can be powerful. I have seem some intense reactions all over the spectrum from what looked like the purest form of fear, to completely bonkers loony and a lot of in between. I guess it depends on the dosage and person, but ya... crazy stuff cannot believe it is so easy to get.

(12-11-2014, 01:51 PM)Jade Wrote: I've taken 3 doses of psilocybin. I loved it. It felt like coming home. These experiences were pretty recent so I felt like I was very mentally prepared for them. I was able to be in the moment, to experience every molecule of creation with excitement. It was hard to stay focused because everything was interesting and alive. I have a rather weak pineal/visualization abilities so being able open that part of my mind was exquisite. I could see the etheric outline of most objects and could change their shape/size with my will... my husband's face was as if it were every possible combination of pores and hairs and wrinkles that he could ever be... how to describe it? I remember exclaiming in the middle of the night, "This is everything I've ever wanted in a drug!!!" while I danced underneath my maple tree that was sparkling. My little foo dog changed his appearance with his mood... first he was an adorable bunny, but when we started playing and he got bitey, he turned into a big grinning dragon! Really he was mostly like Falcor from Neverending Story, all elongated and melty.

Cool thanks for sharing Jade!

RE: This is War - Psychedelics - Cyanatta - 12-11-2014

I've tried different psychedelics over the years and I've developed or had some interesting relationships with each. I've tried LSD quite a few times now, but I'd say no more than 10 sessions that I can recall. I usually have pretty introspective experiences with it, and as with other psychedelics I prefer to use them in a more ceremonious or spiritual manner, although most people I've taken acid with usually do so for more recreational reasons, which is fine as a unique experience in itself, but I like to respect the "teacher" and understand what new things I can gain from the experience, rather than just using as an escape from the mundane.

I've had two experiences with psilocybin, the first one being rather profound and more or less the reason I eventually stumbled on the Law of One and this website. It was an extremely enlightening experience to say the least, and I've been told by a friend shortly after that what I had experienced was closely described as "ego-death" or something similar. I haven't been the same ever since really. I couldn't shut up about love, unity, and everything being connected via multiple dimensions/holograms and all that good stuff to the point where I drove some of my friends nuts haha. But I definitely learned a lot from the experience and kept a lot of the wisdom gained from it with me to this day. It was absolutely terrifying when it first set in, I'll admit that. In fact, with my anxiety at the time, the experience basically flipped my world upside down and basically shoved me off the cliff of reality to face all my fears, worries, delusions, lies to myself and others, and more or less came down to me forgiving myself, everyone, and everything for thinking I was ever disconnected from "source" in the first place, completely freeing every aspect of my being. So yeah, it was extremely frightening at first, even with the crazy visuals, but acknowledging who you truly are, or just acknowledging your true "naked" self can be extremely traumatic sometimes when we're not ready for it. I feel like I was fortunate enough to be in good company at the time (albeit not the "greatest" but it could have been worse - again, the recreational users I was around weren't always the most "shamanistic" when it came to trip sitting), but I would advise choosing a comfortable setting and people you feel comfortable with if you're not sure how you'll react to psychedelics. My second experience with mushrooms was waaaay more enjoyable. In nature, with a close friend I knew growing up, around a fire, in the woods on a beautiful clear sky day, and just non-stop philosophical/existential discussions with periods in between for our own introspection/contemplation/observation. It was quite simply, a very beautiful experience.

However most of my first time experiences with psychedelics, even cannabis, had some rather shaky beginnings because of my anxiety, but on the flip side I feel like I've learned to overcome a lot of my anxiety because of psychedelics and have grown to be a more understanding, forgiving, loving, caring person because of them. I wouldn't say exclusively, but they definitely helped me open up more as a person. I think of their use as unique learning experiences, and although I feel myself becoming more distant from them now, especially as I move towards more meditative practices, I still think there's always a time and place for anyone who wishes to try them responsibly. I just don't think they should be consumed to the point where you're no longer "surprised" by the experience. I think that's the point where you've no more use for the "teacher" and have no more immediate lessons to be learned from your relationship with her. Again, as a pain killer I can understand daily use, and I understand there's even cannabinoids specific for that purpose, but personally I've been trying to move away from habitual use, even for social reasons, for the sake of discovering how creative or caring I can be without the need for constant herbal assistance. Granted, that's easier said than done, but I'm working on it Tongue. (Especially as more psychedelics, namely cannabis, are legalized). Mary can be quite the temptress sometimes.

I'm partial to Graham Hancock's view as far as letting people have sovereignty over their own consciousness and experimenting with psychedelics as they see fit. He even admitted, for creative purposes as a writer, that he was basically smoking so much weed to the point where it was disrupting his life and severing close connections to his friends and family. It wasn't until his sessions with ayahuasca that he said "mother ayahuasca" revealed the truth of the matter to him, becoming an outside observer of himself and seeing how his cannabis use truly was distancing himself from the people he cared about. He also wrote a book called Supernatural about his experience with ayahuasca, psilocybin, and other psychedelics if you want to read an interesting book on the matter. I haven't tried DMT or ayahuasca myself but I've meaning to for sometime, if I can ever make my way down to the Peruvian jungle, haha.

(12-11-2014, 02:42 PM)outerheaven Wrote: I preferred to do drugs alone, which my drug-using friends thought was really "L A M E."

I can now safely say that without a spiritual or religious bone in my body at the time, I was desperately wanting to experience a world outside of our daily existence.

I definitely experienced that -- but it was all "within the confines of one's mind," if you will. I.e. I did not think that I was connecting to a deeper source or anything like that, just different "chemically-altered states of mind." Still, I guess that's what I was seeking?

Ya i preferred to do them alone as well and I can relate to that seeking

(12-11-2014, 04:24 PM)Quasimofo Wrote: I've tried different psychedelics over the years and I've developed or had some interesting relationships with each. I've tried LSD quite a few times now, but I'd say no more than 10 sessions that I can recall. I usually have pretty introspective experiences with it, and as with other psychedelics I prefer to use them in a more ceremonious or spiritual manner, although most people I've taken acid with usually do so for more recreational reasons, which is fine as a unique experience in itself, but I like to respect the "teacher" and understand what new things I can gain from the experience, rather than just using as an escape from the mundane.

I've had two experiences with psilocybin, the first one being rather profound and more or less the reason I eventually stumbled on the Law of One and this website. It was an extremely enlightening experience to say the least, and I've been told by a friend shortly after that what I had experienced was closely described as "ego-death" or something similar. I haven't been the same ever since really. I couldn't shut up about love, unity, and everything being connected via multiple dimensions/holograms and all that good stuff to the point where I drove some of my friends nuts haha. But I definitely learned a lot from the experience and kept a lot of the wisdom gained from it with me to this day. It was absolutely terrifying when it first set in, I'll admit that. In fact, with my anxiety at the time, the experience basically flipped my world upside down and basically shoved me off the cliff of reality to face all my fears, worries, delusions, lies to myself and others, and more or less came down to me forgiving myself, everyone, and everything for thinking I was ever disconnected from "source" in the first place, completely freeing every aspect of my being. So yeah, it was extremely frightening at first, even with the crazy visuals, but acknowledging who you truly are, or just acknowledging your true "naked" self can be extremely traumatic sometimes when we're not ready for it. I feel like I was fortunate enough to be in good company at the time (albeit not the "greatest" but it could have been worse - again, the recreational users I was around weren't always the most "shamanistic" when it came to trip sitting), but I would advise choosing a comfortable setting and people you feel comfortable with if you're not sure how you'll react to psychedelics. My second experience with mushrooms was waaaay more enjoyable. In nature, with a close friend I knew growing up, around a fire, in the woods on a beautiful clear sky day, and just non-stop philosophical/existential discussions with periods in between for our own introspection/contemplation/observation. It was quite simply, a very beautiful experience.

However most of my first time experiences with psychedelics, even cannabis, had some rather shaky beginnings because of my anxiety, but on the flip side I feel like I've learned to overcome a lot of my anxiety because of psychedelics and have grown to be a more understanding, forgiving, loving, caring person because of them. I wouldn't say exclusively, but they definitely helped me open up more as a person. I think of their use as unique learning experiences, and although I feel myself becoming more distant from them now, especially as I move towards more meditative practices, I still think there's always a time and place for anyone who wishes to try them responsibly. I just don't think they should be consumed to the point where you're no longer "surprised" by the experience. I think that's the point where you've no more use for the "teacher" and have no more immediate lessons to be learned from your relationship with her. Again, as a pain killer I can understand daily use, and I understand there's even cannabinoids specific for that purpose, but personally I've been trying to move away from habitual use, even for social reasons, for the sake of discovering how creative or caring I can be without the need for constant herbal assistance. Granted, that's easier said than done, but I'm working on it Tongue. (Especially as more psychedelics, namely cannabis, are legalized). Mary can be quite the temptress sometimes.

I'm partial to Graham Hancock's view as far as letting people have sovereignty over their own consciousness and experimenting with psychedelics as they see fit. He even admitted, for creative purposes as a writer, that he was basically smoking so much weed to the point where it was disrupting his life and severing close connections to his friends and family. It wasn't until his sessions with ayahuasca that he said "mother ayahuasca" revealed the truth of the matter to him, becoming an outside observer of himself and seeing how his cannabis use truly was distancing himself from the people he cared about. He also wrote a book called Supernatural about his experience with ayahuasca, psilocybin, and other psychedelics if you want to read an interesting book on the matter. I haven't tried DMT or ayahuasca myself but I've meaning to for sometime, if I can ever make my way down to the Peruvian jungle, haha.

Everything you've said resonates with me quite closely

(12-11-2014, 04:24 PM)Quasimofo Wrote: I haven't tried DMT or ayahuasca myself but I've meaning to for sometime, if I can ever make my way down to the Peruvian jungle, haha.

let me know! lol

RE: This is War - Psychedelics - Cyanatta - 12-11-2014

(12-11-2014, 04:00 PM)isis Wrote:
(12-11-2014, 02:58 PM)TickledWizard Wrote: Isis: Indeed, ingesting psychedelic substances CAN BE scary
i think the primary reason for my fear is bc of my experience with salvia. it was 30x. that stuff really messed me up badly - for about 3mins

i felt like my brain, or consciousness, had split in two & my teeth felt completely foreign & just overall felt really f***** up...so thanks to salvia i was made aware just how much a substance can alter your normal state of awareness

my SO claimed he didn't feel a thing & i was like wtf bc i was feeling it no question about it. then he said he was going to check the mail & got up & walked straight into the wall then i couldn't quit laughing

I think salvia is one of the few psychedelics I may never try solely because you, like most of my friends and people that have tried it, have said more or less the same thing along the lines of "holy s***" and "never again" haha. Basically just neutral and/or negative experiences. Once I hear the first positive experience maybe I'll consider it, but that's a big maybe. It's only a couple minutes but so is smoked DMT, and that's not exactly a cake walk either. Or as a friend once described smoking DMT to me: "With acid it's like you're looking through a giant lense that alters your vision. With DMT it's like punching that same lense out, and passing through it to the other side."

RE: This is War - Psychedelics - Unbound - 12-12-2014

Drugs are a window, not a door, I know that much. They can crack open the experience to higher states, but I believe it is the cultivation thereof in day-to-day life that really garners the fruits of psychedelic experience. Without context the experiences are all but dreams and indeed in the Buddhist view that is all they are. Of course, in many cultures dreams are certainly considered significant. I, regardless, generally treat my psychedelic experiences as being like a dream. Some might think this means I view them as unreal, but this is not so considering I believe all of perception is a type of dreaming.

Call it a gateway or a route to a higher experience or whatever you want, I think they are mirrors and each mirror reflects different aspects and levels of the infinite self back to itself. So, the best advice I can think of to give anyone before a psychedelic journey is - be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

RE: This is War - Psychedelics - TickledWizard - 12-12-2014

(12-12-2014, 03:19 AM)Unbound Wrote: Drugs are a window, not a door, I know that much. They can crack open the experience to higher states, but I believe it is the cultivation thereof in day-to-day life that really garners the fruits of psychedelic experience. Without context the experiences are all but dreams and indeed in the Buddhist view that is all they are. Of course, in many cultures dreams are certainly considered significant. I, regardless, generally treat my psychedelic experiences as being like a dream. Some might think this means I view them as unreal, but this is not so considering I believe all of perception is a type of dreaming.

Call it a gateway or a route to a higher experience or whatever you want, I think they are mirrors and each mirror reflects different aspects and levels of the infinite self back to itself. So, the best advice I can think of to give anyone before a psychedelic journey is - be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

Thank you for your view Unbound. I generally agree with your experiences and am happy you shared. May I ask, what is the difference between a window and a door in your metaphor? A door you can step through while a window you can only see the other side? I ask because I've heard and enjoyed the drugs as a door metaphor, but would love to understand a new idea.

All of the best,

TickledWizardBigSmile

RE: This is War - Psychedelics - Unbound - 12-12-2014

I see it that they are windows because they are temporary experiences. They do not actually situate you within a higher perspective but rather they afford you an opportunity to experience another state beyond your own. When you come back, all you really bring back with you are what you have seen through the window. You do not automatically gain access to higher states at will after doing drugs, although sure it might give you the opportunity to see a way to do so. Thus, for me, accessing "the door" is to be able to cross the threshold at will, any time, sober or not. Thus, the difference is one of on-going capability. Drugs can give you endless windows to look through, but it is only through development of one's own self that one is able to make use of doors.

There is a story of a monk who was given a dose of LSD, and he amusingly proclaimed, "This is how my reality normally is." That monk has found the door and knows how to walk through it. Those who require LSD to access the state are window-shopping. This isn't to say it's not valuable or worthwhile, one look through a good window can certainly reveal a path to a door, but like all tools, it is useful only insofar as it is applied to a project. Endless amusement with a tool itself doesn't yield excellent craftsmanship, only the dedication and creativity of the individual achieves that through practice with the tool. The tool in this case is the mind, the consciousness, and psychedelics are an "add-on" or "modification" of that tool.

For me, psychedelics are a way to bridge the unconscious and the conscious mind. Thus it can give you access to areas of yourself you have never experienced before. However, again, without context, it is all but dreaming. There is a distinct obsession or intrigue with "novelty" in the drug community, with many taking them simply for the novelty contained in the experience. For me, I have little interest in them as entertainment and treat them as very serious tools for working with my mind and consciousness. They can certainly be dangerous in the wrong mind, and responsibility and respect is, for me, utmost.

RE: This is War - Psychedelics - TickledWizard - 12-12-2014

Again Unbound, agreed with your understanding.

Thank you for explaining your metaphor. Windows are a peek and doors are a sustainable way to navigate back and forth.

I invite all to hear how I have access to my door. While I have many more lessons to learn, I am able to access my fourth chakra at will. It is a state of mind where I am energetic and passionate about serving. This can be held as long as I choose and even if I'm dead-dog tired. My difference in consciousness is VERY VERY noticeable to my co-workers, clients, friends, and myself. It's funny - sober is when they accuse me of being on drugs.

So to the monk story, Brother speaks for me :-)

RE: This is War - Psychedelics - Marc - 12-20-2014

This year Ive taken like 6 acid trips and each time it's been helping me grow. It's like I get 30hrs of exp into 12 hrs of tripping. I've had so many synchronicities with lsd it is not even funny. It's a given that when I tear down more of the veil using these chemical aids intentionally that I tap into a higher density of myself. I have had like 17 ego deaths and counting. At first it was a big deal to me, but now it's a part of my journey. I've remembered so many past lives and had a crazy download of info from my higher self programming me to do what I need to do. I'm no longer just a person but a channel through which intelligent infinity flows through. I smoke a lot of weed as I have back issues (preincarntive choice to make sure I have this substance). It's such a great learning tool. I have been visited and had some crazy experiences... The most recent one being a dragon awakening in the earth and my partner and I. If I were tell all of the things I've learned on lsd I'd never finish. It's like punching holes in the veil to me. I very rarely project and mostly just see auras now and energy flows. I also am remembering a ton of things from my past lives. I can time travel with some bit of ease now after taking lsd. I've been manipulating time and space and opening portals into intelligent infinity. I'm rambling a bit but I say never say no to experience. If you ask the question I say choose what brings the greatest pleasure. I don't mess with anything other than psychedelics. Other things are only a distraction from my purpose here.

RE: This is War - Psychedelics - Billy - 12-20-2014

Damn son, that's wild.

RE: This is War - Psychedelics - Marc - 12-20-2014

Chemical aids are wonderful to open the mind to see things as they truly are. Once I cleared my head of noise I just started seeing things in their deepest reality. It is a trip. I see things and interactions and then when i come back from the trip I hold onto the experience and now hold a much greater awareness of myself and connection to the universe. Some people are scared of them and think they are unnecessary, and they are right. We are always right whenever our little minds tell us s***. They help me tear down the veil and sometime I see some crazy f***** up s***, but it is just an opportunity for me to integrate more of myself with myself.

A word of advice: when you trip on something allow yourself to fall and move forward. If you can't figure it out right then, don't worry about it, when you need to know, you will. Every time we trip on something A little bit of our ego has a chance to die as be reborn as we realize we don't understand at this time.

After I trip, I'm ready for it to be done. I don't seek it for fulfillment I am fulfilled always (whether or not I realize it) but it is a super powerful tool to open the mind to see things in a new way. Our egos get stuck in tulpas and sometimes chemicals can help us bust through those illusions. Ra talks about the oneness of the universe, but until you truly experience that truth it is but an idea and not knowledge. I know the universe flows through me. I know this is all illusion of love working on light.

RE: This is War - Psychedelics - Billy - 12-20-2014

(12-20-2014, 07:53 PM)Marc Wrote: Ra talks about the oneness of the universe, but until you truly experience that truth it is but an idea and not knowledge. I know the universe flows through me. I know this is all illusion of love working on light.
Amen, I agree entirely. What's it like living in a state of knowing?

RE: This is War - Psychedelics - Minyatur - 12-21-2014

Little question for those who have tried Ayahuasca, how does it compare to magic mushrooms?

RE: This is War - Psychedelics - AnthroHeart - 12-21-2014

I don't know, haven't tried magic mushrooms. But have tried pharmahuasca, which is the active ingredients of ayahuasca, with none of the nausea.

The carpet looked like a raging sea from my recliner, and my computer/laptop looked like an old 80's terminal. My entertainment center wooden doors looked like melting paint running. Everything was colorful and fluid.

RE: This is War - Psychedelics - TickledWizard - 02-17-2015

I just checked this thread again and didn't realize the new replies!

In regards to Ayahuasca, I have never ingested it. However, I have been to dream time before.

It is a place of pure consciousness, with no connection to what we view as this 3D world. It is a place where your fears and loves manifest in pictures and perceptions. It is a place of surrender, of humility. It is a place of gratitude. All of this said, this place of dreamtime is where the entire 3D world comes from. For we are thought and matter is an illusion. (I believe Ra said this in the first session).

Yes, doesn't this sound beneficial to take? However, as I have more recently been learning, there are other ways to reliably have these experiences. Native American Sweat Lodges can be a great alternative.

I hope I have helped. 1love

RE: This is War - Psychedelics - Karl - 02-17-2015

I had some good experiences and some bad ones. I think I gained a lot more from the horrible ones. Definitely unlocked parts of my mind I was more comfortable with keeping shut.

RE: This is War - Psychedelics - Infinite Unity - 10-23-2018

(12-11-2014, 12:16 PM)TickledWizard Wrote: Not us vs. them. For it is all only us.

6.16 ↥ Questioner: What is the position of this planet with respect to progression of the cycle at this time?
Ra: I am Ra. This sphere is at this time in fourth-dimension vibration. Its material is quite confused due to the society memory complexes embedded in its consciousness. It has not made an easy transition to the vibrations which beckon. Therefore, it will be fetched with some inconvenience.

6.18 ↥ Questioner: After this thirty-year period I am assuming we will be a fourth-dimension or fourth-density planet. Is this correct?

However, in preparation for Harvest, which may already be underway, I am drawn to assist others in learning the green ray, or love, energy center.

This can be difficult for many, as it requires shattering your individuality and accepting all that is. For this way, we are able to see and to love. As I've learned from Drunvalo Melchizedek and much personal experience, Psychedelics (Psilocybin, LSD-25, mesculine, etc) have the ability to launch the user into their upper energy centers to include the heart, throat, and higher centers while the drug is in effect. Once gone, the experience remains but the feelings of unconditional love and universal peace are gone. In this sense, the door has been opened. Users know that they have experienced more in life than the lower energy centers of sustaining, relationships, and individual will to win.

All users vary in the amount of time it takes them to understand the drugs are simply a doorway to higher ways of living - the psychedelic drugs, of course, are NOT the way of higher living.

As humans are dysfunctional, we misuse the drugs and this can cause other serious complications in our Mind/body/spirit complex. From psychic attacks  to having your Life Force drained from you (both of which I know too well), there is much to be considered BEFORE ingesting the drug.

Having said this, psychedelics present a real catalyst for change. In conjunction with my presence and words, I have had friends regaine there footing on the path to green-ray. Again, the focus of such events should be on the outcome desired with the above points strongly considered - NOT on "how crazy the drug is". The Creator (or we) made these compounds purposefully, and purposefully I shall use them.

Now, for most on this site, a LSD trip would be of little service, as most on here know and strive for green-ray or higher. I only advocate that you follow your will as you are called.

For the Tickled Wizard, I am, as we all are, what other cultures might label a "shaman". I mediate between the upper world of the higher entities, and our 3rd through first dimensions. I grow plants to teach them self awareness. I want to teach the elements to grow in an intelligent pattern (ideas anyone?). I help humans learn their connection with all life. I do all of this so that we may better experience ourselves, for we are one.

Again, for me, I choose to use these plants/compounds I've been called to. For harvest is near and as I see it, extreme measures are needed. This is not the time to quietly sit and wait, it is the time to be bold and brave. To put in the work of love and service to others so that we may all graduate onto something more...

I would absolutely LOVE any comments - even if you see things differently. I am here to learn from you as much as teach.

All of the best,

Tickled Wizard

I would largely agree, that psychadelics, can be a potential door opener to the higher centers. On the contrary I don't recommend anyone seeking them out, unless you feel absolutely drawn to them. In my own opinion the tools with the most relative potential, comes into our lives, and if this tool is needed it will make an appearance.

The reason I don't recommend people seeking this drug out, is that the potential for harm and further distortion is relatively high, unless that entity is in the appropriate 'place' so that potentially/possibly these tools can help.

I have came across LSD multitudes of times. The energetic effects are tremendous, and the entity to blocked and distorted will have a large potential for pain, and distortions arising from these distortions/blockages. However there is a large potential for realization. It's helped me tremendously in my own lessons.

RE: This is War - Psychedelics - EvolvingPhoenix - 10-23-2018

Im going to be honest: I did not read your entire post.

I just wanted to drop in and point out that I abused the s*** out of weed, using it to work through my issues and ended up dealing with way worse symptoms. It was helpful in a lot of ways but in the end, it caused problems, so BE CAREFUL.

Cause that was just weed.

RE: This is War - Psychedelics - Agua - 10-23-2018

removed

RE: This is War - Psychedelics - ada - 10-23-2018

(10-23-2018, 09:21 AM)Agua Wrote:
(10-23-2018, 08:46 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote:
(12-11-2014, 12:16 PM)TickledWizard Wrote: Not us vs. them. For it is all only us.

As humans are dysfunctional, we misuse the drugs and this can cause other serious complications in our Mind/body/spirit complex. From psychic attacks  to having your Life Force drained from you (both of which I know too well), there is much to be considered BEFORE ingesting the drug.

All of the best,

Tickled Wizard

I would largely agree, that psychadelics,  can be a potential door opener to the higher centers. On the contrary I don't recommend anyone seeking them out, unless you feel absolutely drawn to them. In my own opinion the tools with the most relative potential, comes into our lives, and if this tool is needed it will make an appearance.

The reason I don't recommend people seeking this drug out, is that the potential for harm and further distortion is relatively high, unless that entity is in  the appropriate 'place' so that potentially/possibly these tools can help.

I have came across LSD multitudes of times.  The energetic effects are tremendous, and the entity to blocked and distorted will have a large potential for pain, and distortions arising from these distortions/blockages. However there is a large potential for realization. It's helped me tremendously in my own lessons.

I sometimes wonder if people actually read the forum :/
Just recently there has been a thread about drugs, discussing the potential as well as the dangers!

So, Infinite Unity, I am asking you directly:
Are you aware of the potential dangers? Has your evolutionary path already led to the more difficult ones among those experiences?

And,sorry for being so direct:
Are you aware that there are quite a few members here who really messed up their lives by taking drugs  unprepared and  unaware of the dangers?
Do you realize that these people maybe never can get back to a normal life, at least without significant difficulties?

I think we have a responsability here, especially in such delicate areas.
This an open forum and not only do we have young and unexperienced seekers here, but also non-members can read here!

I really love quite a few substances, I have worked intensively with them, I hold them in the highest regard!
But I would never recommend them to any person if I am not really sure the person has the background necessary and the stage of evolution necessary!!
I really and seriously recommend not experimenting with substances if you feel drawn to them, but only when you are sure you are ready for it and have the background necessary!

And even if one does end up doing them, should always have a trip sitter if possible.

RE: This is War - Psychedelics - Infinite Unity - 10-23-2018

(10-23-2018, 09:21 AM)Agua Wrote:
(10-23-2018, 08:46 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote:

All of the best,

Tickled Wizard

I would largely agree, that psychadelics,  can be a potential door opener to the higher centers. On the contrary I don't recommend anyone seeking them out, unless you feel absolutely drawn to them. In my own opinion the tools with the most relative potential, comes into our lives, and if this tool is needed it will make an appearance.

The reason I don't recommend people seeking this drug out, is that the potential for harm and further distortion is relatively high, unless that entity is in  the appropriate 'place' so that potentially/possibly these tools can help.

I have came across LSD multitudes of times.  The energetic effects are tremendous, and the entity to blocked and distorted will have a large potential for pain, and distortions arising from these distortions/blockages. However there is a large potential for realization. It's helped me tremendously in my own lessons.

I sometimes wonder if people actually read the forum :/
Just recently there has been a thread about drugs, discussing the potential as well as the dangers!

So, Infinite Unity, I am asking you directly:
Are you aware of the potential dangers? Has your evolutionary path already led to the more difficult ones among those experiences?

And,sorry for being so direct:
Are you aware that there are quite a few members here who really messed up their lives by taking drugs  unprepared and  unaware of the dangers?
Do you realize that these people maybe never can get back to a normal life, at least without significant difficulties?

I think we have a responsability here, especially in such delicate areas.
This an open forum and not only do we have young and unexperienced seekers here, but also non-members can read here!

I really love quite a few substances, I have worked intensively with them, I hold them in the highest regard!
But I would never recommend them to any person if I am not really sure the person has the background necessary and the stage of evolution necessary!!
I really and seriously recommend not experimenting with substances if you feel drawn to them, but only when you are sure you are ready for it and have the background necessary!

I sternly warned against using it..... Yet the free will of others can not so one sidely be ignored, or potential be left unstated....I will say this again. I do not recommend seeking out or using this tool/drug. I would agree that the potential dangers or harm out weighs the potential growth, learning, or positive outcome. I do not for any reason recommend doing any drugs, and would even strain being completely clean and healthy as possible.

However I have had terrible catalyst that did lead to tremendous growth, and have had bad trips and even thought I was dieng before. I attest to my experiences with LSD have been of a positive return. There have been hellish moments, and I can see how any entity could be drastically effected from such experiences. I will say this one last time. Let me be very very clear. It is my ultimate paradigm that the seeker becoming adept will put down all substances such as this when the time comes. I do not believe that the seeker needs any drug. I do not recommend seeking out and doing LSD.

RE: This is War - Psychedelics - GentleReckoning - 10-23-2018

So. Fourth density is not a shift. It's just an experiential nexus. You can become aware of how you exist in 4th density.

E.G. What aspects of society, yourself, and others do you accept and support unconditionally? 4th density positive.
What aspects of society, yourself, and others do you have a hard time accepting or wish to change? 4th density negative.

Are you hustling or working towards a goal, or are you competing against yourself or others? That's 3rd density. The circle of life.

Are you enjoying yourself, and the differences between yourself and others? That's 5th density positive.
Are you repressing aspects of yourself, or hiding aspects of yourself from yourself and others? That's 5th density negative.

The reason that the sun in primary color green or 4th density light is because technology has advanced to the point where society doesn't have to change a bit, because technology will just grow over any and all distortions relative to being a human. So if you are drinking the cool-aid, then you're 4th density positive. If you have a hard time accepting our magic pill society, then you may (Oh no!) end up in 4th density negative.