Bring4th
Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story (/showthread.php?tid=10226)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - AnthroHeart - 01-15-2015

(01-14-2015, 01:18 PM)Bluebell Wrote: i love care bears! Heart

Me too. I had a dream about them once. One of them called me Sports Fan (Champ Bear), and then hit me in the head with a baseball bat.

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - Bluebell - 01-16-2015

he's one of my favorites.

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - Minyatur - 01-17-2015

(01-15-2015, 06:21 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Am I the only one who still has a line above their signature?

No, Minyatur does too.

I added the line myself thought

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - jody - 01-17-2015

(01-17-2015, 11:42 AM)Minyatur Wrote:
(01-15-2015, 06:21 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Am I the only one who still has a line above their signature?

No, Minyatur does too.

Minyatur

I read in another post that you experienced intelligent infinity? Thats what I believe happened to me, in my awakening. It faded away, but I believe now that it set the 'benchmark' for me. I am working towards achieving it now. 

Also, a stranger on the bus the other day saw my spirit. He had a pendant around his neck with an Egyptian Pharoh on it. He said it was my family and his family. He also looked at my hands and told me I was healer and I would be able to levitate. It was interesting to say the least.

(01-17-2015, 11:46 AM)jody Wrote:

No, Minyatur does too.

Minyatur

I read in another post that you experienced intelligent infinity? Thats what I believe happened to me, in my awakening. It faded away, but I believe now that it set the 'benchmark' for me. I am working towards achieving it now. 

From the Ra material I viewed that experience as an initiatory one. After it, I first searched for that "God" I had found in the Bible since what lead me to it was a Christian friend. At that time he was speaking to most of my other friends about his religion and was made fun of. Rather than making fun of him with the others, it made me wonder why he was doing so much while being put down. I asked him many questions about his God and beliefs and the conversation ended with him telling me that I should try to pray. I did so, and my words were simply "Hey.. God... if you exists I'd like to know you" and there goes what christians call being "new born", I was filled with the Holy Spirit (Intelligent Infinity), a white Light full of Love that enters you and change you anew. This light brought me to tears as I felt not worthy and shameful until it faded away into complete well beingness. In the following weeks I had many spiritual experiences which at some point ceased.

I think these experiences sometimes just come from a sincere desire to know that which is unknown and to be ready to change if there is something or once you know what it is. That sounds easy yet isn't all that easy. I feel that at rare occasions since that time, there were times I could have connected with intelligent infinity and did not because I was afraid of change. I don't know if the same applies to you.

Reaching Intelligent Infinity is my current struggle or life path. From my experience when you skip or back away from a moment in which you could have openned yourself to Intelligent Infinity, it then becomes harder or impossible until a new moment comes forth. I had more success with piercing the Veil to feel what I am and since then I have been wondering much more about what keeps me from Intelligent Infinity.

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - isis - 01-17-2015

No, Minyatur does too.

me too

(01-17-2015, 11:49 AM)jody Wrote: Also, a stranger on the bus the other day saw my spirit. He had a pendant around his neck with an Egyptian Pharoh on it. He said it was my family and his family. He also looked at my hands and told me I was healer and I would be able to levitate. It was interesting to say the least.

That's cool BigSmile , I've been thinking about going to a place for a reading wondering what I would be told. Levitation and healing are things I feel confident somehow in achieving. I think the only way I wouldn't achieve those would be that they are impossible and if that is the case, that simply destroys my conception of this world. We would be random mathematical patterns.  Confused 

About the familly part, I tried to channel the answer to the questions "if I was of Yahweh" or "if I was of Ra" and got no answer. 

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - Bluebell - 01-17-2015

i have a pathological fear of change. lol

(01-17-2015, 12:39 PM)Bluebell Wrote: i have a pathological fear of change. lol

In that case Bluebell, I hope you are happy with life 'as is'. =)

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - Bluebell - 01-17-2015

that's debatable =P

(01-17-2015, 12:18 PM)Minyatur Wrote:
(01-17-2015, 11:46 AM)jody Wrote:

No, Minyatur does too.

Minyatur

From the Ra material I viewed that experience as an initiatory one. After it, I first searched for that "God" I had found in the Bible since what lead me to it was a Christian friend. At that time he was speaking to most of my other friends about his religion and was made fun of. Rather than making fun of him with the others, it made me wonder why he was doing so much while being put down. I asked him many questions about his God and beliefs and the conversation ended with him telling me that I should try to pray. I did so, and my words were simply "Hey.. God... if you exists I'd like to know you" and there goes what christians call being "new born", I was filled with the Holy Spirit (Intelligent Infinity), a white Light full of Love that enters you and change you anew. This light brought me to tears as I felt not worthy and shameful until it faded away into complete well beingness. In the following weeks I had many spiritual experiences which at some point ceased.

I think these experiences sometimes just come from a sincere desire to know that which is unknown and to be ready to change if there is something or once you know what it is. That sounds easy yet isn't all that easy. I feel that at rare occasions since that time, there were times I could have connected with intelligent infinity and did not because I was afraid of change. I don't know if the same applies to you.

Reaching Intelligent Infinity is my current struggle or life path. From my experience when you skip or back away from a moment in which you could have openned yourself to Intelligent Infinity, it then becomes harder or impossible until a new moment comes forth. I had more success with piercing the Veil to feel what I am and since then I have been wondering much more about what keeps me from Intelligent Infinity.

Thats really interesting. It does sound like the feelings I experienced, including the tears of unworthiness. My experience was in early December. I haven't experienced it since but my entire life has been 'change' since then. I'm not afraid of it though. I find it exciting. I feel like I'm myself for the first time. As a result, amazing things keep happening to me. Thanks for sharing your story Minyatur. 
May you feel Joy in the Love and Light of the Creator. 

(01-17-2015, 12:38 PM)Minyatur Wrote:
(01-17-2015, 11:49 AM)jody Wrote: Also, a stranger on the bus the other day saw my spirit. He had a pendant around his neck with an Egyptian Pharoh on it. He said it was my family and his family. He also looked at my hands and told me I was healer and I would be able to levitate. It was interesting to say the least.

That's cool BigSmile , I've been thinking about going to a place for a reading wondering what I would be told. Levitation and healing are things I feel confident somehow in achieving. I think the only way I wouldn't achieve those would be that they are impossible and if that is the case, that simply destroys my conception of this world. We would be random mathematical patterns.  Confused 

About the familly part, I tried to channel the answer to the questions "if I was of Yahweh" or "if I was of Ra" and got no answer. 

I thought I was of Ra, but my higher self has indicated otherwise. 

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - Minyatur - 01-18-2015

(01-17-2015, 01:57 PM)jody Wrote:
(01-17-2015, 12:38 PM)Minyatur Wrote:

I thought I was of Ra, but my higher self has indicated otherwise. 

I think I'm of Yahweh but I know someone who seems to be of Ra. I've just known but I thought that Ra taught me more when that isn't necessarily the case. Sometimes I get no answers because I seem to already be aware of it. Yahweh is what built all of my fondations and led me on my seeking path. I've got some christian/jewish objects which I felt more often compelled to buy while the other guy has a lot of egyptian stuff. I just bought myself a kabbalist ring with sigils inscribed unto it and the symbols seem more of my past than egyptian ones. I asked my higher self since when I know that person, and I got the answer that out of my 7 incarnations on this sphere, this is the 6th time we cross paths.

I don't know if you tried this but last night a did a mushroom trip and had some fun with a tarot game. I never thought much of it but well... it felt like in a dream in which all of the cards that showed up were meant to show and couldn't have been any other. I could feel strong energy coming from the cards, so much that when I would look at the images, it felt as if they were dancing shifting between two states. As someone with pretty much no visual effect on psychosis drugs, this was really enjoyable. But seriously when doing experiments with tarot I felt that there was no "random", like the cards showing up were programmed to be there by my higher self. The important cards are the reccurent ones, some simply seem to show up in each drawing we did, whoever was the one who was drawingt and you could feel the purpose of why it was showing up at the precise moment.

I also bought some crystals  BigSmile, a lapis lazuli is a pretty mesmerizing one. It just seems to have a strong spiritual gravity, just by holding the freaking stone I felt awakened (or more awakened since the drug also does awaken) as my higher self looking at a stone he knows. Even now when I hold the stone in my hand and look at it, I feel like I'm not the one looking anymore, it's a greater version of me. The counciousness simply shifts unto a higher level from behind the veil when I'm holding the stone. I've never been so good with feeling energies but that stone emanates very strong vibes.

As someone who never thought much of tarot and crystals I gotta admit after experimenting with them, I'm very impressed at the direct and obvious effect they have. They are truely great tools for learning and I love discovering how narrow minded I was in the past while openning myself to new ideas, makes life so much fun and interresting  BigSmile

RE: Jody's humble and beautiful awakening story - Infinite Unity - 01-21-2019

A lot your story resembles my own. I am very sensative to others people's thoughts/emotions, and it took me awhile to realize that's what was going on. However in truth there is no other, and all these thoughts and emotions are truly ours/mine. But the point is that I wasnt technically, specifically generating from this foci/focal point.

These incoming emotions/thoughts can be transmuted, as it/they our directly connected to this other person, so you can assist them in the endeavor. However they may resist and this communicates there choice and I respect that choice and leave them to it. At this point I refocus my thoughts/emotions, and move on, so to speak.

Humility was a huge motif of my early life lessons. I have had quiet a few moments where instant humiliation was executed.