Bring4th
Why? Why? Why? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Why? Why? Why? (/showthread.php?tid=10271)

Pages: 1 2

Why? Why? Why? - Minyatur - 01-11-2015

This is what's been buggling me for a while yesterday when I went through a heavy part of awakening and percing the veil.

Why is there a God? Why is there existence? Why is there even the possiblity of it all?.. Like why is there  even an infinite intelligent energy to begin with? What does it bring that nothingness lacked to be way things are? 

In short what is the Source of the Source and why is there such a thing as a Source?

It occured to me that part of wandering may have to do with reworking your basic understandings. I feel this is something I may have accepted as being the way things are since probably close to forever and that in there lies one of the lessons I'm seeking.

RE: Why? Why? Why? - Parsons - 01-11-2015

There was only infinity. Out of that sprung vibration, then consciousness. My understanding is the question as to what came before that is the Great Mystery that we all Seek.

RE: Why? Why? Why? - AnthroHeart - 01-11-2015

In Infinity nothing changes. Everything else is illusion.

RE: Why? Why? Why? - isis - 01-11-2015

maybe the source doesn't even know the source of the source & why there's such a thing as a source?

RE: Why? Why? Why? - Stranger - 01-11-2015

(01-11-2015, 05:10 PM)isis Wrote: maybe the source doesn't even know the source of the source & why there's such a thing as a source?

That's my understanding as well, isis.  I asked the questions Minyatur asked - this Universe, intelligent infinity, the densities - it's just so weird that all of it should exist, and yet it does.

It has been explained to me that beneath the Intelligent Infinities (and there are many, each creating many Logoi, each Logos creating a Universe) is "The Ground of Being" which no one, not even the Logos, understands.  "It is not a mind; it is not a consciousness; it just is."

And that may clarify why, according to Ra/Quo, "everything begins and ends in mystery."

I'm still not certain that even densities exist.

RE: Why? Why? Why? - Minyatur - 01-11-2015

I feel like these are questions of 6D. Ra said there are no paradoxes but I feel the purpose of Wandering may be to discover the last paradoxes which we haven't solved , thus the blocage in 6D and why most Wanderers come from 6D. We think there are no paradoxes because we solved so many but fail to see the ones we haven't perceived yet.

(01-11-2015, 05:30 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I'm still not certain that even densities exist.

I think densities are stages of growth. I view 3D as something that can make one forget who he is so you can try to gain a new hindsight. In my case I feel like I may be wandering out of boredom but that may come from the fact that I think this is my 7th incarnation on this sphere. I simply feel old, really old. I feel like I want to be a planet and just give unconditionnally not having to think about how to give. Simply providing what needs to be provided and share the burden. I think I'm not wandering to help all, I'm wandering to discover myself and if there are some which I can help in the process I will. But all this to say, densities aren't important as a whole they are a one way path toward the final conclusion that is God.

I do believe we have stages of growth. I believe God created the Universe, but that God is not the final conclusion. I believe merging with Source is the conclusion. God is Logos I believe. Or maybe God is Creator. I am not sure.

If densities are real, then higher densities must be more exciting than 3D.

RE: Why? Why? Why? - Unbound - 01-11-2015

Why not?

Why not what?

(01-11-2015, 07:03 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I do believe we have stages of growth. I believe God created the Universe, but that God is not the final conclusion. I believe merging with Source is the conclusion. God is Logos I believe. Or maybe God is Creator. I am not sure.

I see God as a central higher self to each individual higher self, but that is my current understanding which I seek to push further. Understanding God seems central in the lessons I ought to learn. For now God to me is like a an Unconditionnal Love that provides an environnement for counciousness to grow. That would also be how I view Logos, they provide and share the burden but do not meddle. I feel like I want to become a Logos for these reasons to provide and share rather than bring people to ask questions. I somehow feel I did this for way too long. 

RE: Why? Why? Why? - anagogy - 01-11-2015

(01-11-2015, 02:08 PM)Minyatur Wrote: This is what's been buggling me for a while yesterday when I went through a heavy part of awakening and percing the veil.

Why is there a God? Why is there existence? Why is there even the possiblity of it all?.. Like why is there  even an infinite intelligent energy to begin with? What does it bring that nothingness lacked to be way things are? 

In short what is the Source of the Source and why is there such a thing as a Source?

It occured to me that part of wandering may have to do with reworking your basic understandings. I feel this is something I may have accepted as being the way things are since probably close to forever and that in there lies one of the lessons I'm seeking.

As crazy as this is to understand, I assure you that simply: everything is, because nothingness cannot be.

Everything exists, because nothingness cannot exist.

"Nothingness" is just a word for a conceptual state of infinite lack.  language gives us a word, for a hypothetical state of lack.  But that's all it is -- a word.  If you're stuck in a state of duality conceptualization of all this, you can think of it like: because nothingness infinitely *CANNOT* exist (because otherwise it would be "somethingness"), everythingness *HAD* to exist.  If nothingness existed, it would be something, and certainly not nothing.  

So perhaps you can see the conundrum.

Existence cannot even approach the illusion of nothing, except by limiting your awareness of the everpresent everything of existence, which is always there around you, as infinity.  So EVERYTHING exists, and its important  to understand that existence is synonymous with awareness or consciousness, because your awareness of existence, *validates* the fact  that you ARE.  "I think, therefore I AM" 

If awareness were not synonymous with existence, then existence wouldn't matter, because who would KNOW that it existed?  It might as well not exist in such a circumstance.

Now, why is there a Source of existence?  Quite simply, when everything exists, you have continuums of experience.  You have polarities of experience.  Source is simply the Infinite Witness that we are all extensions of, as parts of it.  We are all part of the same stream of consciousness, which, remember, is *existence itself*.  Awareness imparts  reality to whatever it touches.

As Ra says, you have to define infinity as unity, otherwise it has no referent or meaning.  There is no barrier keeping identical qualities apart.  Thus, ALL consciousness is one.  And that One, which we are all holographic miniature reflections of, is our Source, because it stands at the mouth of the river of existence, and has the broadest view of all.  What limits our view is our identification, which puts us some place on the river of consciousness, but you can only see downstream, so we can't see the flow, except in certain rare states of meditation, where we temporarily let go of our identification with the place on the stream we normally associate our "self" with.

What we call "densities" or "rays" are just different types of experiences within that infinity.  Every experience has a certain threshold of vibration, which determines the amount of consciousness of the whole that experience can hold, and depending on that level, determines what vibrational rate that experience is, and where it falls on the density/ray continuum.

Fun questions to ponder!

RE: Why? Why? Why? - Jeremy - 01-11-2015

In the grand scheme of life, does it really matter? It's all well and good to ponder the what if's so long as it doesn't deter ones seeking within life here and now. Such questions that are clearly out of the realm of our understanding only leads one to an even more confused state if one were to focus upon them too much.

Once one truly accepts that one knows nothing, such superfluous pondering shall come and go only to be recognized for what it is, which is simply that which we aren't ready or capable of knowing.

(01-11-2015, 07:56 PM)anagogy Wrote:
(01-11-2015, 02:08 PM)Minyatur Wrote: This is what's been buggling me for a while yesterday when I went through a heavy part of awakening and percing the veil.

As crazy as this is to understand, I assure you that simply: everything is, because nothingness cannot be.

Everything exists, because nothingness cannot exist.

"Nothingness" is just a word for a conceptual state of infinite lack.  language gives us a word, for a hypothetical state of lack.  But that's all it is -- a word.  If you're stuck in a state of duality conceptualization of all this, you can think of it like: because nothingness infinitely *CANNOT* exist (because otherwise it would be "somethingness"), everythingness *HAD* to exist.  If nothingness existed, it would be something, and certainly not nothing.  

So perhaps you can see the conundrum.

Existence cannot even approach the illusion of nothing, except by limiting your awareness of the everpresent everything of existence, which is always there around you, as infinity.  So EVERYTHING exists, and its important  to understand that existence is synonymous with awareness or consciousness, because your awareness of existence, *validates* the fact  that you ARE.  "I think, therefore I AM" 

If awareness were not synonymous with existence, then existence wouldn't matter, because who would KNOW that it existed?  It might as well not exist in such a circumstance.

Now, why is there a Source of existence?  Quite simply, when everything exists, you have continuums of experience.  You have polarities of experience.  Source is simply the Infinite Witness that we are all extensions of, as parts of it.  We are all part of the same stream of consciousness, which, remember, is *existence itself*.  Awareness imparts  reality to whatever it touches.

As Ra says, you have to define infinity as unity, otherwise it has no referent or meaning.  There is no barrier keeping identical qualities apart.  Thus, ALL consciousness is one.  And that One, which we are all holographic miniature reflections of, is our Source, because it stands at the mouth of the river of existence, and has the broadest view of all.  What limits our view is our identification, which puts us some place on the river of consciousness, but you can only see downstream, so we can't see the flow, except in certain rare states of meditation, where we temporarily let go of our identification with the place on the stream we normally associate our "self" with.

What we call "densities" or "rays" are just different types of experiences within that infinity.  Every experience has a certain threshold of vibration, which determines the amount of consciousness of the whole that experience can hold, and depending on that level, determines what vibrational rate that experience is, and where it falls on the density/ray continuum.

Fun questions to ponder!

I understand all of what you said but the question came to me from thinking about existence itself. There is a source because there is existence by why is there existence in the first place. I think therefore I am and therefore there is a Source otherwise I wouldn't be. But why is there an infinite energy to provide existence, nothingness would be the Void but why is there something else than Void. I feel there is something toward that way I need to seek and wonder about, something I may have missed long ago. This is a question I've asked myself in a deep state of awakening and I resonnated greatly with this question. The question I have seem to be why is there infinite energy. With no energy the void would be face-less but is that actually not possible or in a way the case.

(01-11-2015, 08:00 PM)Jeremy Wrote: In the grand scheme of life, does it really matter? It's all well and good to ponder the what if's so long as it doesn't deter ones seeking within life here and now. Such questions that are clearly out of the realm of our understanding only leads one to an even more confused state if one were to focus upon them too much.

Once one truly accepts that one knows nothing, such superfluous pondering shall come and go only to be recognized for what it is, which is simply that which we aren't ready or capable of knowing.

In my opinion, questions do matter, we walk into infinity asking questions and redefining our own existence and our view of reality in a process that never ends. Each of us seek different questions at different stages. I ask these questions because I feel these questions are the lessons I am to learn next. I feel very old and that I already understand finite things even in ways I don't remember already understanding, what is next to understand is infinity. Ra said that to transcend 6D, one needs to feel the need of the lessons of 7D which are about infinity, timelessness and spacelessness. So this is what ponders in mind and that I need to seek. 

In short, I seek that which transcends channeling material, I seek that which channelled entities seek themselves and not what they can share and it has to do with God, infinity and the absence of being finite. 

But you may be right, these may be questions I won't be able to answer as of yet but may still show me my need of the lessons of my next density. I feel I am wandering to ask myself these questions rather than being stuck in acceptance of all and myself as 6D would be like.

RE: Why? Why? Why? - anagogy - 01-11-2015

(01-11-2015, 08:19 PM)Minyatur Wrote: I understand all of what you said but the question came to me from thinking about existence itself. There is a source because there is existence by why is there existence in the first place. I think therefore I am and therefore there is a Source otherwise I wouldn't be. But why is there an infinite energy to provide existence, nothingness would be the Void but why is there something else than Void. I feel there is something toward that way I need to seek and wonder about, something I may have missed long ago. This is a question I've asked myself in a deep state of awakening and I resonnated greatly with this question. The question I have seem to be why is there infinite energy. With no energy the void would be face-less but is that actually not possible or in a way the case.

The answer I've come to, to that very question you are asking was at the beginning of my post.  Admittedly, your intellectual mind may rebel at the answer, and any answer may never satisfy the intellectual mind (the intellectual mind is like a little kid asking, but why, but why, but why), but in essence, the reason why there is something, as opposed to nothing, is simply because nothingness cannot exist.  There is no void, it is completely imaginary.  That's why there is existence.  There is only a plenum of infinity, which exists because it cannot be otherwise.  It has always existed.  Everything has always existed. Everything is already created.  What we call "creation" is just plumbing the depths of the substance which has always, and eternally, been there.  No change is actually occurring.  I've meditated on this very question multiple times over the course of my life, and every time, even in the deepest states of meditation, the answer is always the same for me: everything exists, because nothingness cannot.  When there is no nothingness, there can only be infinite everythingness.  Infinite energy, if you like.  Though, its not even energy as we understand energy, it is beyond that.  It is infinite consciousness.  Anything that has a beginning, will have an ending.  Because existence has no beginning, it will have no ending.

There is no evidence for nothingness at all.  You can't imagine it.  You can't point to it.  There was no circumstance, ever, where there was a state of nothingness, and then, suddenly, by some inexplicable mysterious process, somethingness.  There has only ever been everythingness.  Consciousness explores hypothetical nothingness, insofar as it can imagine states of less and less experience of the Whole, and that is how the illusion we have come to appreciate as our reality comes to be, but it is created only by focus and identification.

If this answer doesn't jive with you at this time, just throw it on the back burner of your mind, and perhaps in time, the pieces will begin to fit together.  I sympathize with how frustrating this question can be for the mind.  

RE: Why? Why? Why? - Jeremy - 01-11-2015

(01-11-2015, 08:33 PM)Minyatur Wrote:
(01-11-2015, 08:00 PM)Jeremy Wrote: In the grand scheme of life, does it really matter? It's all well and good to ponder the what if's so long as it doesn't deter ones seeking within life here and now. Such questions that are clearly out of the realm of our understanding only leads one to an even more confused state if one were to focus upon them too much.

In my opinion, questions do matter, we walk into infinity asking questions and redefining our own existence and our view of reality in a process that never ends. Each of us seek different questions at different stages. I ask these questions because I feel these questions are the lessons I am to learn next. I feel very old and that I already understand finite things even in ways I don't remember already understanding, what is next to understand is infinity. Ra said that to transcend 6D, one needs to feel the need of the lessons of 7D which are about infinity, timelessness and spacelessness. So this is what ponders in mind and that I need to seek. 

In short, I seek that which transcends channeling material, I seek that which channelled entities seek themselves and not what they can share and it has to do with God, infinity and the absence of being finite. 

But you may be right, these may be questions I won't be able to answer as of yet but may still show me my need of the lessons of my next density. I feel I am wandering to ask myself these questions rather than being stuck in acceptance of all and myself as 6D would be like.

I'm all for asking questions and pondering that which we have yet to find but there is a point within the confines of this density where one will inevitably hit a wall. Truly comprehending any matter or subject beyond the veil is futile at best because such pondering is still behind the veil. Therefore any pondering that may occur is still inhibited by the veil so true understanding shall never occur. One may ponder until their hearts content but truly knowing what lies beyond is simply conjecture. In not trying to convince ya not to do it though. Only to attempt to ground you with the undeniable fact that wondering about anything beyond this level of existence can only get you so far. The veil is in place for a reason. To think one is beyond this or can at any persistent amount of time penetrate the veil requires a very advanced level of mastery. 

Again, I'm not trying to dissuade you . It just seems that the board has become inundated with questions that were never meant to be answered within this density so my confusion as to why they have become so popular eludes me. 

(01-11-2015, 10:46 PM)Jeremy Wrote:
(01-11-2015, 08:33 PM)Minyatur Wrote:

I'm all for asking questions and pondering that which we have yet to find but there is a point within the confines of this density where one will inevitably hit a wall. Truly comprehending any matter or subject beyond the veil is futile at best because such pondering is still behind the veil. Therefore any pondering that may occur is still inhibited by the veil so true understanding shall never occur. One may ponder until their hearts content but truly knowing what lies beyond is simply conjecture. In not trying to convince ya not to do it though. Only to attempt to ground you with the undeniable fact that wondering about anything beyond this level of existence can only get you so far. The veil is in place for a reason. To think one is beyond this or can at any persistent amount of time penetrate the veil requires a very advanced level of mastery. 

Again, I'm not trying to dissuade you . It just seems that the board has become inundated with questions that were never meant to be answered within this density so my confusion as to why they have become so popular eludes me. 

Well I'm new here so I don't really know how it used to be.  Confused

These questionnings came to me while piercing the veil, I felt the need to seek this in this incarnation. I guess all Wanderers come here for different purposes, I feel I've had many incarnations on this sphere in which I've worked many things and helped many people in different ways and this I've become tired of my limitations so that this incarnation of mine must seek to answer such questions to be Harvestable. That would be what my higher self wanted for me in this incarnation, because when the veil was the weakest I felt tired really tired of searching ways to help people grow, I felt the need to become something more, something that simply provides freely.

And so I am seeking other Wanderers, who on the same path as me, could bring me insights as I wish to bring to others too.

RE: Why? Why? Why? - Learner - 01-11-2015

There is no why/reason, just is. If something is created, then there is why. The something that's eternally there is not there for a reason.

RE: Why? Why? Why? - Minyatur - 01-12-2015

(01-11-2015, 11:24 PM)Learner Wrote: There is no why/reason, just is. If something is created, then there is why. The something that's eternally there is not there for a reason.

I like the "just is", that seems to describe it well. I've thought in the last days that Logos also just are, they are simply there to provide what is needed, an environment for counciousness to exist within. And the same could apply to the Source, it is there simply because there was a need for it to be. So in the end there is nothing but counciousness and the energy building reality is nothing more than the cummulation of all wills as One and each will is forged into it's own path. In that sense each of us are truely God as that we all are an equal part of powering the Source and all are equal Creators of Reality or Realities.

RE: Why? Why? Why? - Plenum - 01-12-2015

(01-11-2015, 10:46 PM)Jeremy Wrote: Again, I'm not trying to dissuade you . It just seems that the board has become inundated with questions that were never meant to be answered within this density so my confusion as to why they have become so popular eludes me. 

this is a difficult one, because sometimes there is a question behind the question.  

do you honor someone by answering the question that they asked, or by rather answering the emotion/distress behind the question?

I am guessing the answer is one of those love/wisdom balances that everyone has to come to assess for themselves :d

by answering a question directly, you give someone the fullfillment to their surface desire, and thus they can experience that it was not what they really wanted - because the deeper need is going unfulfilled, ie the emotion driving the question.

By addressing their emotion, you are being more of direct aid.

RE: Why? Why? Why? - Fastidious Emanations - 01-12-2015

Quote:82.10 Questioner: Why does this partaking in the original thought have a gradient radially outward? That’s the way I understand your statement.
Ra: I am Ra. This is the plan of the One Infinite Creator. The One Original Thought is the harvest of all previous, if you would use this term, experience of the Creator by the Creator. As It decides to know Itself It generates Itself into that plenum, full of the glory and the power of the One Infinite Creator which is manifested to your perceptions as space or outer space. Each generation of this knowing begets a knowing which has the capacity, through free will, to choose methods of knowing Itself. Therefore, gradually, step by step, the Creator becomes that which may know Itself, and the portions of the Creator partake less purely in the power of the original word or thought. This is for the purpose of refinement of the one original thought. The Creator does not properly create as much as It experiences Itself.

<3 ty minyatur

RE: Why? Why? Why? - Diana - 01-12-2015

Good questions. Here is the one that has driven me almost insane since I was a little girl:

Where IS everything?

If that question doesn't make your head implode, you don't understand the question. Tongue

RE: Why? Why? Why? - Fastidious Emanations - 01-12-2015

Does it matter how you pronounce the question?

Is there an answer?
What do we seek?
What is "Healing"?
From what?

RE: Why? Why? Why? - Nicholas - 01-12-2015

(01-12-2015, 11:49 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote:
(01-11-2015, 10:46 PM)Jeremy Wrote: Again, I'm not trying to dissuade you . It just seems that the board has become inundated with questions that were never meant to be answered within this density so my confusion as to why they have become so popular eludes me. 

this is a difficult one, because sometimes there is a question behind the question.  

do you honor someone by answering the question that they asked, or by rather answering the emotion/distress behind the question?

I am guessing the answer is one of those love/wisdom balances that everyone has to come to assess for themselves :d

by answering a question directly, you give someone the fullfillment to their surface desire, and thus they can experience that it was not what they really wanted - because the deeper need is going unfulfilled, ie the emotion driving the question.

Good point Plenum. I think deeper listening or empathic connection deserves a thread all on its own. I certainly created some separation between my mind and body by analysing everything, although I make no suggestion that this is the case on this thread This manifested and persisted for many years as tension in my neck, shoulders and upper back and all because I was hooked on why this and why that. Einstein termed it as the definition of insanity to repeat the same behaviour while expecting different results :-/ . The Law of One books did me a huge favour in that regard and I remember explaining to my future mother in law, "My whole life I have been asking why, what is the reason behind it all and now I don't need to analyse life any more!"

I do love anagogy when he addresses the nothingness/everythingness  paradox though. I feel myself creeping to the edge of my seat about to throw my fist in the air with a big "yes!" lol.

RE: Why? Why? Why? - Jeremy - 01-12-2015

(01-12-2015, 11:49 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote:

Therein lies the issue in my opinion. Something that which is surely beyond our comprehension given the veil, seems rather transient. Its the reason why such answers and a subsequent loss of signal was experienced during the Ra contact.  I consider it more of a service and teach/learn situation to ground those that could be potentially focusing upon transient issues relative to our existence within the confines of this density rather than take a wild guess to questions that none of us can and will ever know the answer to given the veil. 

Like I mentioned before. I don't necessarily have an issue asking questions and being inquisitive because hey, that's part of our individual seeking. What I'm trying to do which is what I have always done here is ground those that seem to focus upon lessons and aspects beyond this density. 

There is a reason why Ra stated that understanding is not of this density but it seems many forget this very important statement. 

RE: Why? Why? Why? - Diana - 01-12-2015

(01-12-2015, 04:57 PM)Jeremy Wrote: There is a reason why Ra stated that understanding is not of this density but it seems many forget this very important statement. 

Do you mean to suggest that because a channeled entity (or anyone or anything) says understanding is not of this density, that we should abide by this statement and remember it's not ours to address or attain?

RE: Why? Why? Why? - Jeremy - 01-12-2015

(01-12-2015, 06:03 PM)Diana Wrote:
(01-12-2015, 04:57 PM)Jeremy Wrote: There is a reason why Ra stated that understanding is not of this density but it seems many forget this very important statement. 

Do you mean to suggest that because a channeled entity (or anyone or anything) says understanding is not of this density, that we should abide by this statement and remember it's not ours to address or attain?

Not in the least. If one wants to pursue such questions, by all means have at it. If we are to believe that the Ra Material is in fact accurate, I would think a statement as paramount as that would definitely be heeded.

But don't you or anyone find it strange why none of the questions can be answered? All hypothesizing regarding anything beyond this realm is just that, hypothesis. Don't you think these questions along with exponentially more like it have already been asked yet no one can actually answer them with any shred of proof or facts? I believe the reason is that we are not ready for such answers just as Ra mentioned. There's a reason why the veil is in place. It prevents us from becoming distracted by transient subjects instead of focusing upon what we are here to do which is help and serve others. All other higher density subjects truly cannot be comprehended if the veil indeed exists because we are attempting to interpret a subject while still behind the veil and our personal distortions/biases.

I'm definitely not trying to dissuade anyone so please don't take it that way. I mean, if we are here to discuss living the ways of the Law of One, I would think actually following what they have given would be lesson number 1 no?

RE: Why? Why? Why? - Unbound - 01-12-2015

Accuracy in philosophy is like trying to cup water in your hands.