Bring4th
negative wanderers - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: negative wanderers (/showthread.php?tid=10512)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

negative wanderers - dreamliner - 03-08-2015

Quote:36.18 Questioner: Are there any examples of sixth-density negatively polarized Wanderers in our historical past?

Ra: I am Ra. This information could be harmful. We withhold it. Please attempt to view the entities about you as part of the Creator. We can explain no further.

Any speculation about negative wanderers? Who are the best candidates?

Quote:69.12 Questioner: Is it possible to tell me roughly how many Wanderers that have come to this planet within this master cycle have experienced this displacement into a negative time/space? Just wondering if there have been many.

Ra: I am Ra. We can note the number of such occurrences. There has been only one. We cannot, due to the Law of Confusion, discuss the entity.

Who might be that unlucky soul?

And, who was this lavey guy; a negative wanderer, an earth soul like rasputin, or just a charlatan: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_LaVey

RE: negative wanderers - Bluebell - 03-08-2015

maybe it was Hitler

RE: negative wanderers - darklight - 03-08-2015

6th density wanderers are probably different in their behaviour compared to 4th density wanderers and native 3th density humans.

They need another kind of 3th density experience because they are from the density of unity.

a 6D wanderer isn't a graduate of 6D so they're not of unity, not until they get sucked into the next dee

RE: negative wanderers - darklight - 03-08-2015

Quote:Questioner: I am assuming we have on Earth today and have had in the past fourth, fifth, and sixth-density Wanderers. As they come into incarnation in the physical of this density for a period as a Wanderer, what types of polarizations with respect to these various rays do they find affecting them?

Ra: I am Ra. I believe I grasp the thrust of your query. Please ask further if this answer is not sufficient.
Fourth density Wanderers, of which there are not many, will tend to choose those entities which seem to be full of love or in need of love. There is the great possibility/probability of entities making errors in judgment due to the compassion with which other-selves are viewed.

The fifth-density Wanderer is one who is not tremendously affected by the stimulus of the various rays of other-self and in its own way offers itself when a need is seen. Such entities are not likely to engage in the, shall we say, custom of your peoples called marriage and are very likely to feel an aversion to childbearing and child-raising due to the awareness of the impropriety of the planetary vibrations relative to the harmonious vibrations of the density of light.

The sixth-density, whose means of propagation you may liken to what you call fusion, is likely to refrain, to a great extent, from the bisexual reproductive programming of the bodily complex and instead seek out those with whom the sexual energy transfer is of the complete fusion nature in so far as this is possible in manifestation in third-density.

STO Wanderers from different densities are different in their behaviour in the 3th density environment. I believe this is also with negative wanderers.

i didn't disagree there.

RE: negative wanderers - bosphorus - 03-08-2015

Though it's surprising, this forum was visited by a 6d sts wanderer. its name was zaxon

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4171&highlight=greetings+from+the+dark

RE: negative wanderers - Minyatur - 03-08-2015

(03-08-2015, 09:41 AM)dreamliner Wrote: Who might be that unlucky soul?

There is no such thing as an unlucky soul, there is only the One.

(03-08-2015, 03:51 PM)bosphorus Wrote: Though it's surprising, this forum was visited by a 6d sts wanderer. its name was zaxon

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4171&highlight=greetings+from+the+dark

This is why I want a wanderer of the negative path friend.  BigSmile But they're mostly shy beings that do not want to partake with others in a body of light.

RE: negative wanderers - AnthroHeart - 03-08-2015

I sometimes wonder if I had ever been on the negative path, since my life has some pretty intense negative hilights.

RE: negative wanderers - Minyatur - 03-08-2015

(03-08-2015, 07:42 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I sometimes wonder if I had ever been on the negative path, since my life has some pretty intense negative hilights.

I've thought of that a few times including today.

RE: negative wanderers - AnthroHeart - 03-08-2015

I'm just thankful my thoughts don't manifest when I'm angry.

RE: negative wanderers - Karl - 03-09-2015

(03-08-2015, 03:51 PM)bosphorus Wrote: Though it's surprising, this forum was visited by a 6d sts wanderer. its name was zaxon

That's assuming he wasn't delusional, or wasn't just lying.

RE: negative wanderers - Guardian - 03-09-2015

The negative 6d wanderers are lucifer.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/secret_societies/hidden_hand_081018

Hitler is not a negative entity as stated by Ra.

"35.4 Questioner: I would now like to ask for the same type of information with respect to Adolf Hitler. You have given a little of this already. It is not necessary to re-cover what you have already given, but if you could complete that information it would be helpful.
Ra: I am Ra. In speaking of the one you call Adolf we have some difficulty due to the intense amount of confusion present in this entity’s life patterns as well as the great confusion which greets any discussion of this entity.

Here we see an example of one who, in attempting activation of the highest rays of energy while lacking the green-ray key, canceled itself out as far as polarization either towards positive or negative. This entity was basically negative. However, its confusion was such that the personality disintegrated, thus leaving the mind/body/spirit complex unharvestable and much in need of healing.

This entity followed the pattern of negative polarization which suggests the elite and the enslaved, this being seen by the entity to be of an helpful nature for the societal structure. However, in drifting from the conscious polarization into what you may call a twilight world where dream took the place of events in your space/time continuum, this entity failed in its attempt to serve the Creator in an harvestable degree along the path of service to self. Thus we see the so-called insanity which may often arise when an entity attempts to polarize more quickly than experience may be integrated.

We have advised and suggested caution and patience in previous communications and do so again, using this entity as an example of the over-hasty opening of polarization without due attention to the synthesized and integrated mind/body/spirit complex. To know your self is to have the foundation upon firm ground."

RE: negative wanderers - Bluebell - 03-09-2015

(03-08-2015, 04:44 PM)Minyatur Wrote: But they're mostly shy beings that do not want to partake with others in a body of light.

sounds like me Shy

RE: negative wanderers - Reaper - 03-09-2015

I still talk to Zaxon now and then. He carries a super positive attitude now- a certain bliss I've never managed to reach. He is incredibly more complex than the personality he originally displayed on this forum.

RE: negative wanderers - bosphorus - 03-09-2015

also, historically, i guess one of them is Niccolo Macchiavelli. You know he's the founder of current politics which are pure STS. Another one is Charles Darwin. I strongly believe he was inspired by STS forces.

RE: negative wanderers - Bluebell - 03-09-2015

Darwin was a mason idobethink

RE: negative wanderers - dreamliner - 03-10-2015

(03-08-2015, 04:44 PM)Minyatur Wrote:

That's the grand perspective, and there are unlucky/unfortunate souls; one should call a spade a spade, or an unlucky soul an unlucky soul:

Quote:41.26 Questioner: This may be too long a question for this working, but I will ask it and if it is too long we can continue it at a later time. Could you tell me of the development of the social memory complex Ra, from its first beginnings and what catalyst it used to get to where it is now in activation of rays? Is this too long a question?

Ra: I am Ra. The question does not demand a long answer, for we who experienced the vibratory densities upon that planetary sphere which you call Venus were fortunate in being able to move in harmony with the planetary vibrations with an harmonious graduation to second, to third, and to fourth, and a greatly accelerated fourth-density experience.

We spent much time/space, if you will, in fifth density balancing the intense compassion we had gained in fourth density. The graduation again was harmonious and our social memory complex which had become most firmly cemented in fourth density remained of a very strong and helpful nature.

Our sixth-density work was also accelerated because of the harmony of our social memory complex so that we were able to set out as members of the Confederation to even more swiftly approach graduation to seventh density. Our harmony, however, has been a grievous source of naïveté as regards working with your planet. Is there a brief query before we leave this instrument?

Otherwise, one may weaken/lower their armor -if there is any- and may welcome negative influences:

Quote:67.26 Questioner: Then there is no other service that we can at this time offer that fifth-density entity of the Orion group who is so constantly with us. As I see it now there is nothing that we can do for him from your point of view? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. There is great humor in your attempt to be of polarized service to the opposite polarity. There is a natural difficulty in doing so since what you consider service is considered by this entity non-service. As you send this entity love and light and wish it well it loses its polarity and needs to regroup.

Thus it would not consider your service as such. On the other hand, if you allowed it to be of service by removing this instrument from your midst you might perhaps perceive this as not being of service. You have here a balanced and polarized view of the Creator; two services offered, mutually rejected, and in a state of equilibrium in which free will is preserved and each allowed to go upon its own path of experiencing the One Infinite Creator.

67.27 Questioner: Thank you. In closing that part of the discussion I would just say that if there is anything that we can do that is within our ability— and I understand that there are many things such as the ones that you just mentioned that are not within our ability— that we could do for this particular entity, if you would in the future communicate its requests to us we will at least consider them because we would like to serve in every respect. Is this agreeable to you?

Ra: I am Ra. We perceive that we have not been able to clarify your service versus its desire for service. You need, in our humble opinion, to look at the humor of the situation and relinquish your desire to serve where no service is requested. The magnet will attract or repel. Glory in the strength of your polarization and allow others of opposite polarity to similarly do so, seeing the great humor of this polarity and its complications in view of the unification in sixth density of these two paths.

RE: negative wanderers - Matt1 - 03-10-2015

Ultimately we will never know who it was. The only reason i can see it as being harmful is because of the law of confusion or freewill meaning that the entity would probably have still been incarnated at that time and may still be.

RE: negative wanderers - Minyatur - 03-11-2015

(03-10-2015, 04:37 AM)dreamliner Wrote:
(03-08-2015, 04:44 PM)Minyatur Wrote:

That's the grand perspective, and there are unlucky/unfortunate souls; one should call a spade a spade, or an unlucky soul an unlucky soul:

Quote:41.26 Questioner: This may be too long a question for this working, but I will ask it and if it is too long we can continue it at a later time. Could you tell me of the development of the social memory complex Ra, from its first beginnings and what catalyst it used to get to where it is now in activation of rays? Is this too long a question?

Ra: I am Ra. The question does not demand a long answer, for we who experienced the vibratory densities upon that planetary sphere which you call Venus were fortunate in being able to move in harmony with the planetary vibrations with an harmonious graduation to second, to third, and to fourth, and a greatly accelerated fourth-density experience.

We spent much time/space, if you will, in fifth density balancing the intense compassion we had gained in fourth density. The graduation again was harmonious and our social memory complex which had become most firmly cemented in fourth density remained of a very strong and helpful nature.

Our sixth-density work was also accelerated because of the harmony of our social memory complex so that we were able to set out as members of the Confederation to even more swiftly approach graduation to seventh density. Our harmony, however, has been a grievous source of naïveté as regards working with your planet. Is there a brief query before we leave this instrument?

Otherwise, one may weaken/lower their armor -if there is any- and may welcome negative influences:

Quote:67.26 Questioner: Then there is no other service that we can at this time offer that fifth-density entity of the Orion group who is so constantly with us. As I see it now there is nothing that we can do for him from your point of view? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. There is great humor in your attempt to be of polarized service to the opposite polarity. There is a natural difficulty in doing so since what you consider service is considered by this entity non-service. As you send this entity love and light and wish it well it loses its polarity and needs to regroup.

Thus it would not consider your service as such. On the other hand, if you allowed it to be of service by removing this instrument from your midst you might perhaps perceive this as not being of service. You have here a balanced and polarized view of the Creator; two services offered, mutually rejected, and in a state of equilibrium in which free will is preserved and each allowed to go upon its own path of experiencing the One Infinite Creator.

67.27 Questioner: Thank you. In closing that part of the discussion I would just say that if there is anything that we can do that is within our ability— and I understand that there are many things such as the ones that you just mentioned that are not within our ability— that we could do for this particular entity, if you would in the future communicate its requests to us we will at least consider them because we would like to serve in every respect. Is this agreeable to you?

Ra: I am Ra. We perceive that we have not been able to clarify your service versus its desire for service. You need, in our humble opinion, to look at the humor of the situation and relinquish your desire to serve where no service is requested. The magnet will attract or repel. Glory in the strength of your polarization and allow others of opposite polarity to similarly do so, seeing the great humor of this polarity and its complications in view of the unification in sixth density of these two paths.

An unlucky soul is a needed experience of Infinity to explore manyness. There are also those long before Ra who had not the free will to even polarize themselves in a STS manner. Were these souls more fortunate? It was thought that this manner of creation did not bring further to Infinity and was not repeated. On the other side of the coin, earth might still be a fortunate world in the grand perspective of things.

Quote:77.17 Questioner: Now, would it be possible for this work of our density to be performed if all of the sub-Logoi chose the same polarity in any particular expression or evolution of a Logos? Let us make the assumption that our sun created nothing but, through the first distortion, there was no product except positive polarity. Would work then be done in fourth density and higher as a function only of this positive polarization evolving from our original creation of sub-Logos?

Ra: I am Ra. Elements of this query illustrate the reason I was unable to answer your previous question without knowledge of the Logos involved. To turn to your question, there were Logoi which chose to set the plan for the activation of mind/body/spirit complexes through each true-color body without recourse to the prior application of free will. It is, to our knowledge, only in an absence of free will that the conditions of which you speak obtain. In such a procession of densities you find an extraordinarily long, as you measure time, third density; likewise, fourth density. Then, as the entities begin to see the Creator, there is a very rapid, as you measure time, procession towards the eighth density. This is due to the fact that one who knows not, cares not.

Let us illustrate by observing the relative harmony and unchanging quality of existence in one of your, as you call it, primitive tribes. The entities have the concepts of lawful and taboo, but the law is inexorable and all events occur as predestined. There is no concept of right and wrong, good or bad. It is a culture in monochrome. In this context you may see the one you call Lucifer as the true light-bringer in that the knowledge of good and evil both precipitated the mind/body/spirits of this Logos from the Edenic conditions of constant contentment but also provided the impetus to move, to work and to learn.

Those Logoi whose creations have been set up without free will have not, in the feeling of those Logoi, given the Creator the quality and variety of experience of Itself as have those Logoi which have incorporated free will as paramount. Thusly you find those Logoi moving through the timeless states at what you would see as a later space/time to choose the free will character when elucidating the foundations of each Logos.

77.18 Questioner: I guess, under the first distortion, it was the free will of the Logos to choose to evolve without free will. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

What's interesting with the first distortion, is that there is not a single soul which hasn't experienced what it wanted to experience wether it is fortunate or not.

RE: negative wanderers - dreamliner - 03-11-2015

(03-11-2015, 02:33 AM)Minyatur Wrote: An unlucky soul is a needed experience of Infinity to explore manyness. There are also those long before Ra who had not the free will to even polarize themselves in a STS manner. Were these souls more fortunate? It was thought that this manner of creation did not bring further to Infinity and was not repeated. On the other side of the coin, earth might still be a fortunate world in the grand perspective of things.

Quote:77.17 Questioner: Now, would it be possible for this work of our density to be performed if all of the sub-Logoi chose the same polarity in any particular expression or evolution of a Logos? Let us make the assumption that our sun created nothing but, through the first distortion, there was no product except positive polarity. Would work then be done in fourth density and higher as a function only of this positive polarization evolving from our original creation of sub-Logos?

Ra: I am Ra. Elements of this query illustrate the reason I was unable to answer your previous question without knowledge of the Logos involved. To turn to your question, there were Logoi which chose to set the plan for the activation of mind/body/spirit complexes through each true-color body without recourse to the prior application of free will. It is, to our knowledge, only in an absence of free will that the conditions of which you speak obtain. In such a procession of densities you find an extraordinarily long, as you measure time, third density; likewise, fourth density. Then, as the entities begin to see the Creator, there is a very rapid, as you measure time, procession towards the eighth density. This is due to the fact that one who knows not, cares not.

Let us illustrate by observing the relative harmony and unchanging quality of existence in one of your, as you call it, primitive tribes. The entities have the concepts of lawful and taboo, but the law is inexorable and all events occur as predestined. There is no concept of right and wrong, good or bad. It is a culture in monochrome. In this context you may see the one you call Lucifer as the true light-bringer in that the knowledge of good and evil both precipitated the mind/body/spirits of this Logos from the Edenic conditions of constant contentment but also provided the impetus to move, to work and to learn.

Those Logoi whose creations have been set up without free will have not, in the feeling of those Logoi, given the Creator the quality and variety of experience of Itself as have those Logoi which have incorporated free will as paramount. Thusly you find those Logoi moving through the timeless states at what you would see as a later space/time to choose the free will character when elucidating the foundations of each Logos.

77.18 Questioner: I guess, under the first distortion, it was the free will of the Logos to choose to evolve without free will. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

What's interesting with the first distortion, is that there is not a single soul which hasn't experienced what it wanted to experience wether it is fortunate or not.

Infinity does not need anything; individualized portions of it chooses to explore freely; the nuance in your expression imposes/burdens a kind of "obligation" to souls, which is negative somehow.

Early logoi had chosen lack-of-free-will-foundations, and yes, those souls were more fortunate in their (those souls') own perspective. However, those early logoi's perspective/evaluation had been such in time that, especially the 3rd and 4th densities of the overall evolution was not efficious, the efficiency was low. Therefore, they chose to extend the free will down to the sub-sub-logoi, in order to overcome the efficiency problem.

Which means; your expression, "It was thought that this manner of creation did not bring further to Infinity and was not repeated" is another overinterpretation/misinterpretation/misrepresentation, because the concern was efficiency, they could keep going as it was. Basically, the concern for the unlucky soul -who was displaced into negative time/space- is similar to the early logoi's concern.

Positive path should appreciate the free will only, not the negative path; otherwise, one may weaken/lower their armor -if there is any- and may welcome negative influences.

(03-10-2015, 02:16 PM)Matt1 Wrote: Ultimately we will never know who it was. The only reason i can see it as being harmful is because of the law of confusion or freewill meaning that the entity would probably have still been incarnated at that time and may still be.

I don't think so; because the position in time/space is pre-incarnative, that is that wanderer must have died already, even at the time of Ra contacts.

Quote:70.17 Questioner: Now here is the point of my confusion. If, after physical death, a Wanderer would return to his home planet, shall I say, why cannot the same entity be extracted from negative time/space to the home planet rather than incarnating in negative space/time?

Ra: I am Ra. As we stated, the position in negative time/space, of which we previously were speaking, is that position which is pre-incarnative. After the death of the physical complex in yellow-ray activation the mind/body/spirit complex moves to a far different portion of time/space in which the indigo body will allow much healing and review to take place before any movement is made towards another incarnative experience.

I perceive a basic miscalculation upon your part in that time/space is no more homogenous than space/time. It is as complex and complete a system of illusions, dances, and pattern as is space/time and has as structured a system of what you may call natural laws.

RE: negative wanderers - AngelofDeath - 03-11-2015

All part of the cosmic drama.

RE: negative wanderers - Minyatur - 03-11-2015

(03-11-2015, 03:46 AM)dreamliner Wrote: Infinity does not need anything; individualized portions of it chooses to explore freely; the nuance in your expression imposes/burdens a kind of "obligation" to souls, which is negative somehow.

Early logoi had chosen lack-of-free-will-foundations, and yes, those souls were more fortunate in their (those souls') own perspective. However, those early logoi's perspective/evaluation had been such in time that, especially the 3rd and 4th densities of the overall evolution was not efficious, the efficiency was low. Therefore, they chose to extend the free will down to the sub-sub-logoi, in order to overcome the efficiency problem.

Which means; your expression, "It was thought that this manner of creation did not bring further to Infinity and was not repeated" is another overinterpretation/misinterpretation/misrepresentation, because the concern was efficiency, they could keep going as it was. Basically, the concern for the unlucky soul -who was displaced into negative time/space- is similar to the early logoi's concern.

Positive path should appreciate the free will only, not the negative path; otherwise, one may weaken/lower their armor -if there is any- and may welcome negative influences.

Still under the first distortion, there is not a single soul that hasn't played the part which was it's will to play. I see no fortunate nor unfortunate, only what is desired is hapenning.

You are right in saying that there are no obligations, but the purpose of existence is still to bring experiences to Infinity. The first distortion being free will, evolution and growth had it that STS/STO duality emerged from it.

I can only disagree with your last statement. Both paths are the illusion of separateness through duality. Both are equally acceptable to the One Intelligent Infinity as ways of spiritual growth. All is One, those of the negative path work toward the same end, only taking a different route but at some point both paths in growth will merge and each one will be perceived as a set of experiences. There is none better than the other, none that is good or bad, simply different manner of being of the Creator in interaction to itself.

RE: negative wanderers - AnthroHeart - 03-11-2015

I wonder if a negative wanderer has ever accidentally changed to the positive polarity while in 3D.

Happens more often than the opposite.

(03-11-2015, 02:33 AM)Minyatur Wrote: What's interesting with the first distortion, is that there is not a single soul which hasn't experienced what it wanted to experience wether it is fortunate or not.

That, also, is not correct if it is equivalent to:

"there is not a single soul which has experienced what it did not want to experience"

There are countless souls who were deceived & manipulated by the tricks and lies of the negative.

Quote:80.8 Questioner: I am sorry for my lack of penetration of these mechanisms and I apologize for some rather stupid questions, but I think we have here a point that is somewhat central to what we are presently attempting to understand, so even though my next questions may be almost unacceptably stupid, I will attempt to try to understand what this power that our visitor seeks is and how he uses it. For it seems to me that this is central to the mind and the evolution of it in which we are involved.

As this entity that is our visitor increases his power through these works, what is the power that he increases? Can you describe it?

Ra: I am Ra. The power of which you speak is a spiritual power. The powers of the mind, as such, do not encompass such works as these. You may, with some fruitfulness, consider the possibilities of moonlight. You are aware that we have described the Matrix of the Spirit as a night. The moonlight, then, offers either a true picture seen in shadow or chimera and falsity. The power of falsity is deep as is the power to discern truth from shadow. The shadow of hidden things is an infinite depth in which is stored the power of the One Infinite Creator.

The adept, then, is working with the power of hidden things illuminated by that which can be false or true. To embrace falsity, to know it, to seek it, and to use it gives a power that is most great. This is the nature of the power of your visitor and may shed some light upon the power of one who seeks in order to serve others as well, for the missteps in the night are oh! so easy.

Free Will includes the freedom to be mislead.

RE: negative wanderers - Reaper - 03-11-2015

Quite a few individuals want to be misled. They lament their fate, but they'd be infuriated if someone actually succeeded in taking their demons from them.

RE: negative wanderers - AnthroHeart - 03-11-2015

I definitely have some demons that I'm addicted to that I wish I wasn't. But take them away and I'll have no passion to think about. I'm overly-passionate about them.