Bring4th
negative wanderers - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: negative wanderers (/showthread.php?tid=10512)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: negative wanderers - Bluebell - 03-20-2015

that's not wut Ra says. lesser polarity doesn't lead to anything. nor does killing. u just get reborn & experience karma & have a chance to change.

RE: negative wanderers - AngelofDeath - 03-20-2015

Well, you would be reborn with whatever polarity you had developed. If you had been consciously polarizing and you were reborn you would still have to deal with the polarity you had already gained.

RE: negative wanderers - Minyatur - 03-21-2015

Quote:36.17 Questioner: Then what is the motivation for the… Oh, let me finish that question first. What is the motiv— what is the mechanism that this unusual sixth-density entity would wish to gain to polarize more negatively through wandering?
Ra: I am Ra. The Wanderer has the potential of greatly accelerating the density whence it comes in its progress in evolution. This is due to the intensive life experiences and opportunities of the third density. Thusly the positively oriented Wanderer chooses to hazard the danger of the forgetting in order to be of service to others by radiating love of others. If the forgetting is penetrated the amount of catalyst in third density will polarize the Wanderer with much greater efficiency than shall be expected in the higher and more harmonious densities.

Similarly, the negatively oriented Wanderer dares to hazard the forgetting in order that it might accelerate its progress in evolution in its own density by serving itself in third density by offering to other-selves the opportunity to hear the information having to do with negative polarization.

RE: negative wanderers - darklight - 03-21-2015

Quote:87.7 Questioner: What is the environmental situation of this particular fifth-density negative entity, and how does he work with fourth-density negative in order to establish power and control; and what is his particular philosophy with respect to himself as Creator and his use of the first distortion and the extension of this use of the first distortion to the fourth-density negative? I hope that this isn’t too complex a question.

Ra: I am Ra. The environment of your companion is that of the rock, the cave, the place of barrenness, for this is the density of wisdom. That which is needed may be thought and received. To this entity very little is necessary upon the physical, if you will, or space/time complex of distortions.

Introversion is an important aspect in the beginning of the 5th density negative. I wonder, is introversion also an STS aspect in 3th density?

RE: negative wanderers - Nicholas - 03-21-2015

(03-21-2015, 01:36 PM)darklight Wrote: Introversion is an important aspect in the beginning of the 5th density negative. I wonder, is introversion also an STS aspect in 3th density?

How can we know the intent of another, whether they are introvert or extrovert in orientation?

RE: negative wanderers - Minyatur - 03-21-2015

(03-21-2015, 02:55 PM)Nicholas Wrote:
(03-21-2015, 01:36 PM)darklight Wrote: Introversion is an important aspect in the beginning of the 5th density negative. I wonder, is introversion also an STS aspect in 3th density?

How can we know the intent of another, whether they are introvert or extrovert in orientation?

You can't but you can make as much assumptions as you like.

RE: negative wanderers - tamaryn - 03-22-2015

I'm almost interested in starting a new thread about early-life introversion tendencies.

As myself and many wandering on this board most likely had their higher selves guide them into curiously difficult early experiences.
Especially isolation, lack of communication, extremely colorful blockages to work through

To the degree you choose introversion you are choosing the degree you are to refine your self love/self understanding. This would assist any polarity.

RE: negative wanderers - Billy - 03-22-2015

Do negative beings have compassion towards and genuine desires to serve others, or does every action always come back to 'what am I going to get out of this?'.  I admit to, at times, seeing the negative path as an ultimately 'evil' or 'immoral' one for lack of better terms.  What do I do with that part of my self that is interested and intrigued by negativity?  Maybe it's time I experimented with satanism and/or black magic.  Fun times ahead Smile

RE: negative wanderers - Bluebell - 03-22-2015

(03-21-2015, 01:36 PM)darklight Wrote:
Quote:87.7 Questioner: What is the environmental situation of this particular fifth-density negative entity, and how does he work with fourth-density negative in order to establish power and control; and what is his particular philosophy with respect to himself as Creator and his use of the first distortion and the extension of this use of the first distortion to the fourth-density negative? I hope that this isn’t too complex a question.

Ra: I am Ra. The environment of your companion is that of the rock, the cave, the place of barrenness, for this is the density of wisdom. That which is needed may be thought and received. To this entity very little is necessary upon the physical, if you will, or space/time complex of distortions.

Introversion is an important aspect in the beginning of the 5th density negative. I wonder, is introversion also an STS aspect in 3th density?

maybe i'm 5D neg then BigSmile although i can't stop socializing w all u twerps.

but seriously introverts r just different. we get a bad rap.

RE: negative wanderers - BrownEye - 03-22-2015

(03-12-2015, 01:55 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: Yes, so there are visual aids? And? So that's the path for all? Only one way, right? You don't think visual aids can be misleading too? You don't think there is any foolishness in learning beyond 3D? Not really sure how this suggestion encompasses the thought I have put out.

Visual aids can be seen clearly if one visits 4D right now. Providing they have all their wiring in order.

How a vehicle appears to differently wired people.........

No wiring..........
[Image: 4Vp3FR_s.jpeg]

Partial wiring..........
[Image: icon320x320.jpeg]

Partial wiring...............
[Image: rangeroverwireframe6.jpg]

[Image: 715ts2.jpg]

You can see there are differences in what will be perceived. Fully enabled wiring lets you perceive the physical and solid, along with the overlaying and connecting energies.

This applies to what is seen when looking at another human as well. Each human is identifiable by the energy radiated. They cannot lie or trick you (once you have learned to "read"). Learning to "read" is similar to learning a language. You can do it, but it will take some time. Negative entities would not be able to hide, whether physical or non physical. Even the air itself is 'visible'.

Imagine the wildest drug overdose and you get an idea of what to expect.

There are a wide range of issues that will crop up with the shift from 3D to 4D. Most will perceive darkness, while others will have their base of reality suddenly yanked out from under them. Where does 'you' end and everything else 'begin'? Your borders and boundaries vanish.

Those of you that can't wait for the shift, happy navigating! Tongue

RE: negative wanderers - Minyatur - 03-23-2015

Not sure what the partial wiring is supposed to be.

RE: negative wanderers - Billy - 03-23-2015

If it is at all meaningful can someone maybe highlight some typical traits of negatively polarized beings?  I would personally for example associate traits like compassion, patience, love, respect, generosity, warmth, grace, joy etc with positive beings.   

RE: negative wanderers - Minyatur - 03-23-2015

(03-23-2015, 04:58 AM)Folk-love Wrote: If it is at all meaningful can someone maybe highlight some typical traits of negatively polarized beings?  I would personally for example associate traits like compassion, patience, love, respect, generosity, warmth, grace, joy etc with positive beings.   

I'd say lower negative entities can be associated with all negative emotions you can think of while higher density negative entities in my opinion would simply be more focused on self evolution rather than evolution of the whole. Self evolution is also part of the evolution of the whole though.

RE: negative wanderers - I_Am_The_One - 04-11-2015

(03-23-2015, 09:05 AM)Minyatur Wrote:
(03-23-2015, 04:58 AM)Folk-love Wrote: If it is at all meaningful can someone maybe highlight some typical traits of negatively polarized beings?  I would personally for example associate traits like compassion, patience, love, respect, generosity, warmth, grace, joy etc with positive beings.   

I'd say lower negative entities can be associated with all negative emotions you can think of while higher density negative entities in my opinion would simply be more focused on self evolution rather than evolution of the whole. Self evolution is also part of the evolution of the whole though.

I would agree here with minyutar. Debating such perceptions, are different than living these perceptions. The negative entity, and the positive entity are both seeking the creator. The negative entity sees "other-selves" as a mirror of them self. So the negative entity, is trying to master himself, to master the creation etc. There are as many levels to the negative path as the positive. Two classes in the same school. I think of it in regards of study not service. The sts searchs itself for the creator. The sto searches other selves.

RE: negative wanderers - Lighthead - 04-11-2015

(03-23-2015, 09:05 AM)Minyatur Wrote: I'd say lower negative entities can be associated with all negative emotions you can think of while higher density negative entities in my opinion would simply be more focused on self evolution rather than evolution of the whole.

Minyatur, would you ascribe pessimism to an STS entity? Or is this the trait of someone who has just barely started to be on the path of STS? Perhaps a 3rd density entity's first life on the STS path. I know someone who is very pessimistic, but is also very critical of others. And I wonder if this could be a glimmer of STS in an entity.

RE: negative wanderers - Minyatur - 04-12-2015

(04-11-2015, 11:39 PM)Lighthead Wrote:
(03-23-2015, 09:05 AM)Minyatur Wrote: I'd say lower negative entities can be associated with all negative emotions you can think of while higher density negative entities in my opinion would simply be more focused on self evolution rather than evolution of the whole.

Minyatur, would you ascribe pessimism to an STS entity? Or is this the trait of someone who has just barely started to be on the path of STS? Perhaps a 3rd density entity's first life on the STS path. I know someone who is very pessimistic, but is also very critical of others. And I wonder if this could be a glimmer of STS in an entity.

Well on my part I would not think you can generalize about anyone, there's so many ways to be and reasons to be such ways. In the bible"demons" are often associated with a negative emotion like hate, lust, etc, so I tend to think there are many gateways toward and through the STS path.

RE: negative wanderers - I_Am_The_One - 04-12-2015

(04-12-2015, 09:17 PM)Minyatur Wrote:
(04-11-2015, 11:39 PM)Lighthead Wrote:

Well on my part I would not think you can generalize about anyone, there's so many ways to be and reasons to be such ways. In the bible"demons" are often associated with a negative emotion like hate, lust, etc, so I tend to think there are many gateways toward and through the STS path.
Hate, and fear are associated with negative entities, because this is the two main emotions that lead the conscience towards that path of learning. It isnt in as much what emotion it is, but what the emotional reaction causes. There is a subtle difference. The entity subject to fear or hatred, usually will respond with adequate force, to alleviate the fear or hatred. Compare it to an entity that is hurt very deeply in a relationship. Alot of times that entity will, build a fortress around its heart. Once you have done that, you have no one to learn from but yourself. The lower emotions you speak of are not generated by negative entities alone. You claim you are sto correct? I am sure you have felt a day of sadness, or grief. Though you felt these things, you dont say oh no I am a negative! To me Love and Hate have nothing to do with polarity, but with vibration. Please turn your conscience away from this bias against negatives. They are you. Without them, you would have no one to shine your light to.

RE: negative wanderers - Lighthead - 04-12-2015

(04-12-2015, 09:35 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: You claim you are sto correct? I am sure you have felt a day of sadness, or grief. Though you felt these things, you dont say oh no I am a negative! To me Love and Hate have nothing to do with polarity, but with vibration. Please turn your conscience away from this bias against negatives. They are you. Without them, you would have no one to shine your light to.

I'm not sure if your statements here were towards Minyatur or me, but if to me, I'm actually not obsessed at all with polarizing either way. I mean, I guess you could say that I incline to STO (although that is a gross generalization, not by you, but from me), but I'm more interested in a natural polarization if anything. And if I don't really polarize either way, then so be it. More 3rd density experience to help me evolve. What is 1,000 years as a 3rd density entity to the lifetime of the Creator? Whether the Creator had a beginning or not.

To summarize, I'm not like a lot of people that feel it's their mission to be STO or else they're going to die. That's fanaticism. That's the same way the Christian extremists are about going to heaven or hell.

RE: negative wanderers - I_Am_The_One - 04-12-2015

(04-12-2015, 09:59 PM)Lighthead Wrote:
(04-12-2015, 09:35 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: You claim you are sto correct? I am sure you have felt a day of sadness, or grief. Though you felt these things, you dont say oh no I am a negative! To me Love and Hate have nothing to do with polarity, but with vibration. Please turn your conscience away from this bias against negatives. They are you. Without them, you would have no one to shine your light to.

I'm not sure if your statements here were towards Minyatur or me, but if to me, I'm actually not obsessed at all with polarizing either way. I mean, I guess you could say that I incline to STO (although that is a gross generalization, not by you, but from me), but I'm more interested in a natural polarization if anything. And if I don't really polarize either way, then so be it. More 3rd density experience to help me evolve. What is a 1,000 years as a 3rd density entity to the lifetime of the Creator? Whether the Creator had a beginning or not.

To summarize, I'm not like a lot of people that feel it's their mission to be STO or else they're going to die. That's fanaticism. That's the same way the Christian extremists are about going to heaven or hell.
Nicely said, and the statement said about negatives. Was an in general statement. I find people extremely bias towards the light here. I have come to share wisdom of the dark, and neutrality. In return to learn compassion.

RE: negative wanderers - Enyiah - 04-14-2015

Quote:I_Am_The_One :

Nicely said, and the statement said about negatives. Was an in general statement. I find people extremely bias towards the light here. I have come to share wisdom of the dark, and neutrality. In return to learn compassion.

This is a false statement. The 'wisdom' of the dark is akin to taking advantage of situations to serve ones own agenda. To have compassion for the behaviour is to allow it. In a sense, when advocating neutrality you are trying to slow down evolution to gain advantage for yourself.

I doubt that in this realm which is 3D we will ever come into a place of harmonious relationship between dark/neg + light/pos because it is the dynamic behind this process through which polarization is generated.  In my opinion, you can't have it both ways.  It's a fact of life sotospeak.  The 'bias' is an illusion of the senses.  I do not 'defend' anything, I seek out Truth and explore accordingly, as does everyone else.

RE: negative wanderers - Lighthead - 04-14-2015

(04-14-2015, 09:47 AM)Enyiah Wrote:

This is a false statement. The 'wisdom' of the dark is akin to taking advantage of situations to serve ones own agenda. To have compassion for the behaviour is to allow it. In a sense, when advocating neutrality you are trying to slow down evolution to gain advantage for yourself.

I doubt that in this realm which is 3D we will ever come into a place of harmonious relationship between dark/neg + light/pos because it is the dynamic behind this process through which polarization is generated.  In my opinion, you can't have it both ways.  It's a fact of life sotospeak.  The 'bias' is an illusion of the senses.  I do not 'defend' anything, I seek out Truth and explore accordingly, as does everyone else.

I have come to the realization, by thinking about what Ra has said about 3rd density and what I have just read Cassiopaea say, that 3rd density is basically STS. It's probably not as polarized as in the higher densities, but it is just that. We're all trying to get something out of everything; even if it is more spiritual awareness.

RE: negative wanderers - AnthroHeart - 04-14-2015

In 3D you can't survive without being a little STS.

RE: negative wanderers - Infinite Unity - 01-08-2017

(03-22-2015, 02:21 AM)tamaryn Wrote: I'm almost interested in starting a new thread about early-life introversion tendencies.

As myself and many wandering on this board most likely had their higher selves guide them into curiously difficult early experiences.
Especially isolation, lack of communication, extremely colorful blockages to work through

To the degree you choose introversion you are choosing the degree you are to refine your self love/self understanding. This would assist any polarity.

Ohh....I can think of more than a few, that willy bastard.

RE: negative wanderers - Infinite Unity - 01-08-2017

(04-14-2015, 09:47 AM)Enyiah Wrote:

The path of negativity is explored as a dead end, from the start. What place does one have among distortions? None. For when you are one your being has no distortion. You are one.

RE: negative wanderers - APeacefulWarrior - 01-09-2017

Strictly speaking, both positivity and negativity are "dead ends" when explored solely for their own sake. Both are only half of an equation, and both are reliant on the other to exist. (Both are also more alike than different than dedicated practitioners of either like to admit.) And in the end, both forms are abandoned in favor of embracing the more underlying energies that unite them both.

RE: negative wanderers - Infinite Unity - 01-09-2017

Of course thy are unity has no distortion.

RE: negative wanderers - Infinite Unity - 01-09-2017

However I do think the creator appreciates/propels Love. The principles of creation point to this. I am not saying it is the correct way, however STO does have distortions that resonate with The Law of One. I do agree with your statement of both paths being more alike then practioners would like to admit. I also see most people thinking sts is purely materialistic. Hower materialism is bit one of the gateways, and deeper down the path adepts use this as a means to entrap other entities along that path.

RE: negative wanderers - third-density-being - 01-09-2017

Serving to Self is Love. Only focused differently :-)

All I have Best in me for You

RE: negative wanderers - AnthroHeart - 01-09-2017

I think that even taking care of yourself can be STO, even though it's about self.

RE: negative wanderers - Agua del Cielo - 01-09-2017

(01-09-2017, 05:49 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I think that even taking care of yourself can be STO, even though it's about self.
I fully agree!
By healing yourself you heal the world...