Bring4th
Had a really weird dream last night.... - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Had a really weird dream last night.... (/showthread.php?tid=1068)

Had a really weird dream last night.... - Eddie - 03-30-2010

A group (couple of dozen) of 10-to-12-inch-tall humanoids (Elves? Pixies?) were trying to abduct me. They were straining mightily to lift me off of the bed, but couldn't quite make it.

After a while this dream disturbed me so much that I woke up. I was totally drenched in sweat. My hair, the sheets, the pillowcase, my sweatshirt, all were wet.

RE: Had a really weird dream last night.... - Ashim - 03-30-2010

Hi Eddie,
did your 'visitors' leave an emotional stamp or signature? Were they benevolent or did you feel threatened?
Did they tell you anything or communicate in some way?

Love & Light

RE: Had a really weird dream last night.... - fairyfarmgirl - 03-30-2010

I wonder what you were laying upon that they were so concerned about!

fairyfarmgirl

RE: Had a really weird dream last night.... - Eddie - 03-30-2010

(03-30-2010, 01:59 PM)Ashim Wrote: Hi Eddie,
did your 'visitors' leave an emotional stamp or signature? Were they benevolent or did you feel threatened?
Did they tell you anything or communicate in some way?

Love & Light

Definitely NOT benevolent.

The only communication would be that I sensed consternation on their part, that they had been discovered in the act.

I felt like Gulliver, beset by Lilliputians.Tongue

RE: Had a really weird dream last night.... - Ashim - 03-30-2010

If you don't want to receive them just say 'go away'. It is only your permission or willingness to comply that gives them the window.

Love & Light

RE: Had a really weird dream last night.... - Peregrinus - 03-30-2010

To see elves in your dream may suggest that you need to be more carefree, worry-free, and light-hearted.

To dream that you are being abducted (even if it did not happen), indicates your fears of your changing surroundings or your fear of losing your home and family. Do you possibly feel that your space and/or privacy is being invaded?

(03-30-2010, 05:08 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: To see elves in your dream may suggest that you need to be more carefree, worry-free, and light-hearted.

To dream that you are being abducted (even if it did not happen), indicates your fears of your changing surroundings or your fear of losing your home and family. Do you possibly feel that your space and/or privacy is being invaded?

P---you're taking Freud a little too seriously....Cool

Believe it or not, I don't worry about anything. I have accepted the truth, that I create my own reality....and things are fine.

I'm happy, healthy, and productive (and so is my wife). I'm planting my spring garden, going to yoga class, reading Seth and Rudolph Steiner, and listening to the symphony of songbirds around my house. I sleep with my third eye open, and it doesn't surprise me too much when non-human entities come to visit. Happens once every few months.

This evening we drank a bottle of good champagne, cooked some ribeye steaks on the grill, and played with our new, delightful kitten (a yellow tabby; we named him Findhorn)....

The only way my life could get better, is if I spontaneously morphed into a 4th-density body. BigSmile

RE: Had a really weird dream last night.... - Peregrinus - 03-30-2010

lol brother, I'm just trying to be of help and indicating what those things mean in the majority of dreams.

RE: Had a really weird dream last night.... - fairyfarmgirl - 03-30-2010

Ohhh, I do love the Findhorn Gardens! I wish I could actually see them someday in person rather than just on line or in books! Such incredible permaculture and co-creating with the Earth...

Love---

fairyfarmgirl

(03-30-2010, 08:40 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: lol brother, I'm just trying to be of help and indicating what those things mean in the majority of dreams.

Peregrinus, I do so wish you could join me in my dreams. And actually you can, although it will require a bit of work from you.ZZzz

I don't write about it much here, but in the last year or so, gradually but increasingly, I have been having dreams, in which it is revealed to me, what we will experience in 4th-density.

I feel like Scrooge when he waked up and realized that it was still Christmas!

There is joy, bliss, and serenity in my life. I know what awaits me and you. I have had a foretaste.

Now, either believe me, or take me for a crackpot....it is OK either way. But I can tell you, that when you get there, a mere second of 4th density will overwhelm and banish all of the catalyst that you experienced in all of your third-density incarnations. We have no words to describe that state of perpetual Ecstasy.

I know that many (maybe all) of you have experienced horrible Catalyst just in this incarnation alone. That is a big part of why you are here.

Been there, done that. I am here for the same reasons that all of you are here. And I have learned to cherish every second of it...the ups and downs...as what it is....instruction, of the highest caliber, here at Earth School. We are in the PhD program in Ascendance. For every one of us here, there are billions of discarnate souls that long to be in our place. We are privileged to be here. We may learn, in an instant, what it takes countless ages for the discarnate to discern.

Have faith. Know that you are loved and cherished, and that you are blessed to be present here. Know that you are destined for Ecstasy. Know that you are where you are supposed to be, doing what you are supposed to do, learning what you are supposed to learn. Know that every experience you have supports, enriches, and gladdens the One Infinite Creator.

RE: Had a really weird dream last night.... - Peregrinus - 03-31-2010

(03-30-2010, 09:31 PM)Eddie Wrote: Now, either believe me, or take me for a crackpot....it is OK either way. But I can tell you, that when you get there, a mere second of 4th density will overwhelm and banish all of the catalyst that you experienced in all of your third-density incarnations. We have no words to describe that state of perpetual Ecstasy.

I've already been there brother. I am a wanderer.

I can be in the 4th when I desire so as well, though I do not need to sleep to do so. I just forget sometimes, but I embrace this as well Smile

Love and Light Smile