Bring4th
How does an STS entity gain access to intelligent infinity? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: How does an STS entity gain access to intelligent infinity? (/showthread.php?tid=10722)

How does an STS entity gain access to intelligent infinity? - Lighthead - 04-11-2015

I have been seriously confused about this for the longest time. I don't understand how an entity, that is STS, can gain access to intelligent infinity. Wouldn't the entity have to accept that there is a Creator (other than themselves) to be at one with? I don't think that it would make sense to be at one with yourself since everybody is already at one with themselves. I just don't get it. And also, wouldn't they have to realize that existence is not only about self?

I would appreciate it if someone can attempt to explain it to me.

RE: How does an STS entity gain access to intelligent infinity? - anagogy - 04-11-2015

I actually just wrote a post on this very thing here: polarity

RE: How does an STS entity gain access to intelligent infinity? - anagogy - 04-11-2015

But basically, polarity is an ability to appreciate a certain amount of light of the creator.  To appreciate said light, requires that you have the consciousness to work with said light.

Both the STO and the STS are seeking the creator in their own way, for different reasons.  The STS being seeks absolute power.  The more unified you are, the more access to the creator's resources you have.  So, by absorbing and controlling as many beings as they possibly can, they achieve a quasi unified consciousness, which allows significant work in consciousness to be done, and significant contact with intelligent infinity. Unifying naturally raises your consciousness.  However, the STS being is not interested in uniform sharing of power.  There is a hierarchy, and an apex to the power structure.  Every STS being is seeking higher amounts of service to self, because they seek higher and higher rank within this power structure over the "minions" or subordinates in the power structure.

Quote:7.17 Questioner: I’m trying to understand how a group such as the Orion group would progress. I was of the opinion that a closer understanding of the Law of One created the condition of acceptability moving say from our third density to the fourth in our transition now, and I’m trying to understand how it would be possible, if you were in the Orion group, and pointed toward self-service, how you would progress, say, from the third density to the fourth. What learning would be necessary for that?

Ra: I am Ra. This is the last question of length for this instrument at this time.

You will recall that we went into some detail as to how those not oriented towards seeking service for others yet, nevertheless, found and could use the gateway to intelligent infinity. This is true at all densities in our octave. We cannot speak for those above us, as you would say, in the next quantum or octave of beingness. This is, however, true of this octave of densities. The beings are harvested because they can see and enjoy the light/love of the appropriate density. Those who have found this light/love, love/light without benefit of a desire for service nevertheless, by the Law of Free Will, have the right to the use of that light/love for whatever purpose. Also, it may be inserted that there are systems of study which enable the seeker of separation to gain these gateways.

This study is as difficult as the one which we have described to you, but there are those with the perseverance to pursue the study just as you desire to pursue the difficult path of seeking to know in order to serve. The distortion lies in the fact that those who seek to serve the self are seen by the Law of One as precisely the same as those who seek to serve others, for are all not one? To serve yourself and to serve other is a dual method of saying the same thing, if you can understand the essence of the Law of One.

RE: How does an STS entity gain access to intelligent infinity? - Lighthead - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 12:28 AM)anagogy Wrote: But basically, polarity is an ability to appreciate a certain amount of light of the creator.  To appreciate said light, requires that you have the consciousness to work with said light.

Both the STO and the STS are seeking the creator in their own way, for different reasons.  The STS being seeks absolute power.  The more unified you are, the more access to the creator's resources you have.  So, by absorbing and controlling as many beings as they possibly can, they achieve a quasi unified consciousness, which allows significant work in consciousness to be done, and significant contact with intelligent infinity.  Unifying naturally raises your consciousness.  However, the STS being is not interested in uniform sharing of power.  There is a hierarchy, and an apex to the power structure.  Every STS being is seeking higher amounts of service to self, because they seek higher and higher rank within this power structure over the "minions" or subordinates in the power structure.

Quote:7.17 Questioner: I’m trying to understand how a group such as the Orion group would progress. I was of the opinion that a closer understanding of the Law of One created the condition of acceptability moving say from our third density to the fourth in our transition now, and I’m trying to understand how it would be possible, if you were in the Orion group, and pointed toward self-service, how you would progress, say, from the third density to the fourth. What learning would be necessary for that?

Ra: I am Ra. This is the last question of length for this instrument at this time.

You will recall that we went into some detail as to how those not oriented towards seeking service for others yet, nevertheless, found and could use the gateway to intelligent infinity. This is true at all densities in our octave. We cannot speak for those above us, as you would say, in the next quantum or octave of beingness. This is, however, true of this octave of densities. The beings are harvested because they can see and enjoy the light/love of the appropriate density. Those who have found this light/love, love/light without benefit of a desire for service nevertheless, by the Law of Free Will, have the right to the use of that light/love for whatever purpose. Also, it may be inserted that there are systems of study which enable the seeker of separation to gain these gateways.

This study is as difficult as the one which we have described to you, but there are those with the perseverance to pursue the study just as you desire to pursue the difficult path of seeking to know in order to serve. The distortion lies in the fact that those who seek to serve the self are seen by the Law of One as precisely the same as those who seek to serve others, for are all not one? To serve yourself and to serve other is a dual method of saying the same thing, if you can understand the essence of the Law of One.

Okay, so that perfectly answers my question. So you could say that at the very apex of this hierarchy is the Creator, the only difference is that the Creator is without polarity. Am I right in saying that? And the STS entity basically sees the Creator as a tool to get what it wants. The same way that, in essence, an STS entity would use an STS entity that is higher than it on the totem pole. Let me know if I'm correct.

RE: How does an STS entity gain access to intelligent infinity? - APeacefulWarrior - 04-11-2015

Jumping in: The issue is thinking of it as a "hierarchy." There is no hierarchy; there is only the Creator and the near-infinite manifestations of itself that inhabit what we call the cosmos. Achieving Oneness is the elimination of the illusion/distortion of hierarchy.

An STS might or might not recognize the Creator as being part of this schema at all. From what Ra says, it's not necessary to know/acknowledge the Creator to access the "powers" of intelligent infinity. In some ways, I think, one of the most impressive tricks pulled off by the negatively-polarized is that they're walking hand-in-hand with the Creator while never actually realizing or accepting it.

RE: How does an STS entity gain access to intelligent infinity? - Lighthead - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 01:08 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: An STS might or might not recognize the Creator as being part of this schema at all.  From what Ra says,  it's not necessary to know/acknowledge the Creator to access the "powers"  of intelligent infinity.  

Where does it say this in the Ra material?

(04-11-2015, 12:40 AM)Lighthead Wrote: Okay, so that perfectly answers my question. So you could say that at the very apex of this hierarchy is the Creator, the only difference is that the Creator is without polarity. Am I right in saying that? And the STS entity basically sees the Creator as a tool to get what it wants. The same way that, in essence, an STS entity would use an STS entity that is higher than it on the totem pole. Let me know if I'm correct.

You are more or less correct.  They covet the power of the creator. They want ultimate control and seek to exalt their orange and yellow rays using the resources of the self, which they cull out of the creator by increasing their polarity. Increasing polarity allows you to express more and more of your divine self, because it raises consciousness.

(04-11-2015, 01:39 AM)anagogy Wrote:
(04-11-2015, 12:40 AM)Lighthead Wrote: Okay, so that perfectly answers my question. So you could say that at the very apex of this hierarchy is the Creator, the only difference is that the Creator is without polarity. Am I right in saying that? And the STS entity basically sees the Creator as a tool to get what it wants. The same way that, in essence, an STS entity would use an STS entity that is higher than it on the totem pole. Let me know if I'm correct.

You are more or less correct.  They covet the power of the creator.  They want ultimate control and seek to exalt their orange and yellow rays using the resources of the self, which they cull out of the creator by increasing their polarity.  Increasing polarity allows you to express more and more of your divine self, because it raises consciousness.

Okay. Thanks. I appreciate the responses.

RE: How does an STS entity gain access to intelligent infinity? - Minyatur - 04-11-2015

I think you view too much of a difference between the two polarities. It's not really about good/evil, it's about serving self or serving other-selves. I'd say higher negative densities entities probably focus much more on an efficient self-evolution and their relationship with Intelligent Infinity as their Most Highest Self rather than focusing on other-selves well being. STS does not equate empowering others, it simply mean that you will as yourself priorize yourself above other-selves. So in this path any self with a power bias will indeed fufill his desires until satisfied.

Say you have a group of entities, 3 STO and 1 STS and there is but one last piece of pizza. The STS entity will take up the last piece because he wishes it whereas the 3 STO entities would enter a paradoxe loop in which they would keep on offering the last piece to the two other-selves for millenniums to come. I know it's a bad example but that's how a STS entity would picture STO entities. Mindless love sharing bunch who's not getting anything done, so STS entities come and f*** things up to provide catalysts for growth as they perceive STO ways as very stagnant.

RE: How does an STS entity gain access to intelligent infinity? - I_Am_The_One - 04-11-2015

I would agree with minyutar. Though if polarity is what you find where you are at. That is fine, and just were you are. Like I have told other people, it is more useful to examine the polarities, and the relationship it has in your personal experience.Then letting entities define polarities for you. Sts/sto are two classes in the same school. There is no good/evil, there is experience. There is nothing, nothing is holy here. and everything is holy. It seems like you are trying to live the LOO, through a perception of what you thought the universe before the LOO.

RE: How does an STS entity gain access to intelligent infinity? - I_Am_The_One - 04-11-2015

The sts is just a path to the creator, just the same as sto. A lot of this stuff you hear about sts is to in general to be absolute. Much like, all Americans are fat and dumb. Even Ra states at a point in spiritual development, the polarities are basically abandoned. I think of most of the awry comes with the definition of serve. Sts/sto is two paths of study that lead to the creator. the sts believe the creator within, and is singular. All other portions are mirror images of themselves. The sto believe essentially the same thing, they just search for it through others. All this greed and such is over played opinions. The sts entity feeds itself experience to glean at it, and move closer to the creator. The sto believe the opposite and the answers lie in others. If you truly look deep, they are both correct. Thats why either school or path even exsist. I find it funny how the sto seem to make a bias for the creator towards light, and sts make it seem like the creator is nothing but the void. lmfao if the creator is ALL things, then he is obviously both. What I am saying is, the creator is beyond, our thoughts of what holy or what right is. From what I can tell. The creator is worried about experiencing things. It is an adventurer, a pioneer of sorts. Only far beyond any you can think of or name.

RE: How does an STS entity gain access to intelligent infinity? - Doctor Makuta - 04-14-2015

The Creator is beyond good, beyond evil, beyond your wildest imagination.

RE: How does an STS entity gain access to intelligent infinity? - Minyatur - 04-15-2015

To go back to the post, I'd say through sincerity.