Bring4th
What is Ra's Monism? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: What is Ra's Monism? (/showthread.php?tid=10926)

What is Ra's Monism? - 4Dsunrise - 05-24-2015

4dphilosophyproject (at) gmail.com

If you have a serious interest in developing the IUP/AOP and producing a philosophical treatise and curriculum for mainstream university study send an email. Elaborate on what your goals are and what specific interests you may have related to this project.

Hello B4 researchers

I think this post fits best in the Strictly LOO forum since it's all about the philosophy of one -- monisms or oneness laws -- which tries to define Ra's LOO.

Monism -- The doctrine that reality consists of a single basic substance or element -- the doctrine that reality is one unitary organic whole with no independent parts. There are a wide variety of monisms which the LOO supporter will need to explore  -- plus an 'All is One' philosophy by Parmenides from this link is worth a view.     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjTAWFNLjKc

Just as a side note: I've since thought up an equivalent alternative to the IUP or Infinity Unity Principle which is the AOP or All One Principle which allows for flexible usage and applications when doing philosophical derivations. IUP = IU + UI is equivalent to AOP = AO + OA where both have their strengths of usage.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is part of a letter I wrote to a philosophy student in October 2014 who had shown some interest in reviewing the Ra Material. He sent me an article and this is my reply with some added definitions of teleology and normative for the B4 reader.

In this letter I speculate that the Law of One is a meta-monism that correlates specific types of monisms or oneness laws with the stages of evolution through the densities.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After reading the article you sent, Monism: The Priority of the Whole by Jonathan Schaffer, it prompted some ideas on how to frame the Law of One monism in comparison to other monisms.  Law of One seems to be a meta-monism which suggests an inclusive and teleological system of monisms beginning and ending with Existence Monism.

Teleology is expressed from a statement in the Ra Material that "the Creator desires to know and experience itself" and does this in an infinite number of ways. This may actually be its one and only intention and so is both first and final cause.

teleology -- a doctrine explaining phenomena by their ends or purposes -- connotes a striving or effortful attempt to attain a goal

normative -- prescriptive -- pertaining to giving directives or rules -- decreed laws or principles -- the striving nature of teleology has a normative connotation

The term teleology suggests a relation to the normative terms law and principle so that the Law of One may be an appropriate expression. A perhaps more philosophically cogent expression is the Infinity/Unity Principle (IUP) by which infinity is defined as a unity.  This self-referential notion of IUP allows for identity and predication to derive expressions ie 'All is All', 'All is One', 'One is One', 'One is All'.

Following these, dialectical expressions ie 'not-All is not-One' can be derived to be followed by quantification and other complex logics.

Back to the Law of One.

Here's a rough draft of what meta-monism might mean as it relates to the Ra Material. There's much room for revision. Additionally, Shaffer's Priority Monism also may be a meta-monism concept since it is outside the substance version of monisms and appears to be a less complete and weaker version of the Law of One meta-monism.

Here's my preliminary idea of the cycle of monism stages which a meta-monism
encompasses:

Note: previous stages coexists with and continue to modify later stages

Differentiation Phase

1. Existence monism -- static/nondual -- primal oneness
2. Dialectical monism -- dynamic/dual, bipolar metaphysics, space/time and time/space  
3. Organic monism -- dynamic/finite plural, biology, complex organic systems
4. Complex monism -- early 3D -- dynamic/infinite plural, extreme complexity and emergence of self-aware beings caused by separation/blockage effects leading to conflict, tension, confusion, questioning, an ethical split of STO/STS or good/evil, free will and ethical choice

Integration Phase

5. Higher order Complex monism -- later 3D -- one chooses between STO and STS
6. Higher order Organic monism -- conscious beings form organic structures called social memory complexes or collectives
7. Higher order Dialectical monism -- all polarities seek to unify, the fusion experience
8. Higher order Existence monism -- total fusion, incubation phase leading to next cycle

In stage 4 separation consciousness causes the ethical and evolutionary split.

STO -- service to others/outward directed -- is where a part of the whole views other parts as other-selves, the self serves other-selves, positive intention and action and notion of good -- the bias is towards monism.

STS -- service to self/inward directed -- is where a part of the whole serves itself and does not view other parts as other-selves -- negative intention and action and notion of evil -- the bias is towards pluralism.

This ethical polarity needs further research since moderate STS has good qualities ie for survival and self-determination and extreme STO can be unwise ie martydom.

This ethical dichotomy is very complex in that we all incorporate STO and STS in various portions which leads to complex emotions and psychological states as we assert our will and intention to know ourselves and others. That is one reason for characterizing a human being as a mind/body/spirit complex.

New philosophical notion for the philosophy student.
When expressed as a polarity, ethics is in some ways quantifiable with the following values necessary to evolve to stage 6:
> 50% STO
> 95% STS

Notice the disparity between percentages which points to the natural monism bias of creation to have connection and harmony between parts.

An unpolarized electric battery has no charge and cannot perform work.
Similarly, an unpolarized person is unmotivated and weak and does not
perform work in consciousness.

So ethical polarity is fundamental for the evolution of humans and other sentient beings.

RE: What is Ra's Monism? - 4Dsunrise - 05-31-2015

Note to everyone:
I type up most of my posts ahead of time so they're in a form that is what you'd call pedantic so they can be reworked and used in the treatise and curriculum project. More posts to come on this topic.

Hi Researchers

I'm beginning to think that the metamonism concept is a good expression for what Ra was trying to convey as their Law of One. If we were to meet them in the flesh and ask them point blank "What exactly is the Law of One in terms of monisms?" I'm willing to bet that they would describe it as some kind of metamonism -- probably much more integrated and detailed that what I have conjured so far.

The prefix "meta" when applied to a name of a discipline ie psychology or physics produces a more comprehensive and transcending discipline that's designed to go deeper and broader than the original discipline. It covers the original discipline in a  both a critical and creatively abstract way that leads to new discoveries.

Metaphysics -- Metapsychology -- Metamathematics -- Metalogic -- Metaethics

So a reevaluation of Ra's Law of One points to being a metamonism that is comprehensive and transcending over any particular monism and, as far as I can tell, is unprecedented in Western or Eastern philosophy. If researched and developed fully into a philosphical treatise it can be the groundbreaking paradigm in mainstream academia and it can make L/L Research a relevant resource for them. This could also result in a smoother transition through 3.8/4.1D.

Note of reference:
IUP is Infinity Unity Principle and IUP = IU + UI
AOP is All One Principle and AOP = AO + OA
IUP = AOP (equivalence)
Infinity is Unity = All is One
Unity is Infinity = One is All

Since the IUP/AOP is a revision of Ra's Law of One, I think that developing it further is integral towards deriving the expanded superstructure of this metamonism in all its key principles and forms of existence through the densities of this octave.

Here's another hypothesis derived from the IUP/AOP and metamonism which encompasses a 3-fold modal cycle as suggested in the OP which suggests the start and return to Existence Monism.

Specifically from IUP = IU + UI, this hypothesis claims:
The "Infinity is Unity" or IU results in Aware or Intelligent Infinity while the "Unity is Infinity" or UI results in Aware or Intelligent Unity. We only hear from Ra about Intelligent Infinity because that is focused on reaching the next octave which I call the Mutable Octave.

The Dialectical Monism of IUP/AOP springs from Intelligent Unity and first emerges as the mover/moved dynamic in the previous octave which I call the Cardinal Octave. It fully develops as a metamonism through the densities of our Fixed Octave. Fixed has to do with formation and stability of principles and forms of existence to allow for our evolution.

Astrology uses these modes -- cardinal, fixed, mutable -- as a natural repeating
cycle of evolution, and I see the octaves as an infinite repeating 3-fold cycle --
Cardinal Octave, Fixed Octave, Mutable Octave -- which follow this evolutionary
trend.

So I go out on a limb and claim that Ra's assumption that there are infinite octaves is true in that it is a infinite series of a repeating 3-fold cycle. How much more primitive could the previous octave be with only the mover/moved dynamic as its crowning result? And how much more advanced can the next octave be as we are to attain total fusion with the Creator and become infinite spiritual mass?

What's the encore to that? None that I can fathom except that this Mutable Octave is also a mutable/incubation phase for a new emergent Cardinal Octave and sets the stage for the next Fixed Octave to again fully express the metamonism through the densities.

Speaking of densities, a later post will go into more speculation of how this
metamonism concept, in tandem with the IUP/AOP, can be shown to necessitate panentheism and panpsychism along with reincarnation, evolution, karma, etc through the densities.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's some notes about various monisms for the researcher.

Monism -- reality is in some sense one, unchanging, indivisible, undifferentiable

1. substantial -- the apparent plurality of substance is due to different states of or appearances of a single substance (God/Absolute)

2. attributive -- whatever the number of substances, they are of a single ultimate kind -- there is only one realm of being

3. partial -- within a given realm of being (however many there may be) there is only one substance

Neutral Monism -- mind and matter are reducible to one common substance of which there are phenomenal modifications

Priority Monism -- the One is prior to the plural at the beginning -- eg a circle is prior to its parts ie semicircles, quadrants, points

RE: What is Ra's Monism? - Bluebell - 05-31-2015

holy semantics batman!

god is a multi-singular singularity singing in the shower.

RE: What is Ra's Monism? - 4Dsunrise - 07-12-2015

(05-31-2015, 08:22 AM)Bluebell Wrote: holy semantics batman!

god is a multi-singular singularity singing in the shower.

Bluebell, you think like a poet and this was actually a pretty good comment!

Just my quick 'off the cuff' take:

The idea of 'holy semantics' is about the holistic meaning and truthful resonance of this meta-monism and 'batman' is like buddha + atman or short for buddha-man or a Bodhisattva.  Or could be bipolar + atman which is bisexual, bigender, bi-ethical, bi-everything. I think mythic pop culture batman would be a meta-monist and wouldn't mind being some variation of these.

The phrase 'god is a multi-singular singularity singing in the shower' is actually right on and the phonetic alliteration is melodic and could be lyrics of a pretty cool song.

My 2 cents:

I just met a monism that sang to me. She whispered one is all you need to be. Be one, be all, be everything. You deserve to just be another god in the world of multi-singularity. --- 'I'm siiiinnging in the rain. Just...'

RE: What is Ra's Monism? - Bluebell - 07-12-2015

y don't u make that into a hit song and send me 10% of the greens?
i ain't greedy, she says as she preens

RE: What is Ra's Monism? - AnthroHeart - 07-12-2015

I believe there is nothing that is NOT.
A scary proposition.

RE: What is Ra's Monism? - 4Dsunrise - 08-16-2015

The exchange with Bluebell about poetry and music seems trivial and unrelated to the metamonism thesis but it actually brings up a relevant and important concept related to metamonism.

It's the universal concept of "variation on a theme" commonly used in art, music and literature and of application in mathematics and science. It's melodic and poetic and is the basis of the Original Impulse whereby Non-Beingness wills and desires to experience itself as Beingness.

The Non-Beingness/Beingness dynamic can be considered as a psychological version of the Primal Infinity/Intelligent Infinity or Primal Unity/Intelligent Unity dynamics.

This variation on the theme of Absolute Monism or Existence Monism, which is this static, unchanging Non-Beingness, results in the Beingness of Dialectical Monism and the natural evolution and progression of the other Monisms.

In other words, the metamonism thesis uses the "variation on a theme" concept to generate its conceptual structure. The first variation on the theme of Existence Monism is Dialectical Monism and then Organic Monism and so on through to Higher Order Existence Monism.

The first "variation on the theme" of Existence Monism is also the Primal Triad of Free Will, Love, and Light -- or in technical terms Free Will, Determinism, and Free Will/Determinism Dynamic -- so these are the Primal Variations or Variants which can be seamlessly applied to the arts and sciences along with philosophical and spiritual study.

The term variation is pure in meaning and has a rich set of applicable derivatives ie variant, covariant, contravariant, invariant, bivariant, trivariant, etc.-- variable, variance,  variative, variate, varied, variability, variegation, variform, varier, varietal, variety -- each a root word with its own set of prefixes.

I would assume that the diverse variety of 4D graduates who attempt 4D telepathic communication would still require these subtle and nuanced 'variations' of variation in their thought processes to be able to convey clear understanding of their subtle and nuanced thoughts and feelings.

In the world of 4D, 5D and 6D, the Quo consortium used the notion of 'absolute variableness' to describe free will. It was a session about how the whole of Existence Monism differentiates and separates into independent entities.

Their conception was that an entity was created by the merging of a unit of free will or 'absolute variableness' with a unit of love or 'absolute constancy'

So variation is not without its precedent.

To sum up -- variation on a theme is a key concept to develop the philosophical treatise involving the IUP/AOP and metamonism, to developing metamath and to developing the 4D physics and Reciprocal System.

One more note -- Just ask a musician, artist, poet, scientist or mathematician "What would you do without this concept? What other concept could replace it?"

Does anyone want to venture a guess? Can you elaborate as to how this other concept is as pure and flexible and versatile? This is a valid question and is worth exploring if we want to reach out and become effective educators to the general public about the IUP/AOP and the Ra group's LOO.

RE: What is Ra's Monism? - 4Dsunrise - 08-23-2015

As I mentioned, variations on the monism theme leads to generating an overall metamonism structure shown in the OP.

Applying variations on the monism theme relates to various ways to express polarities within unity. They have holofractal structure given by the following.

The various ways of One within One is monopolar unity or unified monopolarity where monopolar refers to absolute positive or negative or neutral. This leads to 3 basic forms displayed as an all-white circle, an all-black circle and an all-grey circle -- each as a nondual and static existence monism.

The various ways of Two within One is bipolar unity or unified bipolarity where bipolar refers to relative positive and negative. This leads to a variety of artistic and metaphysical forms of 2-fold symmetry displayed within a circle ie the Tao symbol, black and white interlaced spirals, black and white halves with straight and curved line boundaries ie diameter or zig-zag boundaries or curved oscillating boundaries. These express various degrees of dynamism in a dialectical monism.

The various ways of Three within One is tripolar unity or unified tripolarity where tripolar refers to relative positive, negative and neutral, or other modes ie cardinal, fixed, and mutable. Again there is a variety of artistic and metaphysical forms of 3-fold symmetry displayed within a circle that express various degrees of dynamism.

The various ways of N within One continues for any number N and is based on dialectical monism or DM. It is the initial generator to producing 3-fold, 4-fold, 5-fold monisms etc. This vast range of finite plural monisms is under the general category of organic monism.

Other examples:

A 4-fold monism can refer to the 4 elements, the 4 seasons, the 4 directions, etc.
A 7-fold monism can refer to the 7 color tones, the 7 chakras, etc.
A 12-fold monism can refer to the 12 zodiac signs, the 12 semitones, etc

The variations on the monism theme is unlimited and leads to a range of infinite plural monisms that is under the general category of complex monism. After this there is then variation to the higher order forms of complex, organic, dialectical and existence monism to complete the octave.

There is also the variations on the metamonism theme which leads to the continuous cycle of octaves as a repeating 3-fold cycle of Cardinal, Fixed, Mutable.

I have to respectfully disagree with the Ra group and consider the variations on a theme as superior to the distortion theme. The term distortion has a natural negative connotation and is misused in so many different contexts by them. Do a search of 'distortion' at the lawofone.info site and see how it becomes ambiguous and confusing in various contexts.

There are very practical uses of 'distortion' that resonate ie the healing of physical distortions which denotes disorders, disharmonies, disfigurations. Or the usage of 'distortion'  in the first 4 contexts of session 1 where it makes an impression on anyone who begins to read the RM.

1. "we now feel the great responsibility of...removing the distortions and powers that have been given to the LOO"
2. "the priests and peoples of that era quickly distorted our message"
3. "your dance through the MBS complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways"
4. "this distortion is not in any case necessary"

Definitions used in these contexts.

distorted -- so badly formed or out of shape as to be ugly -- having an intended meaning altered or misrepresented -- falsified, garbled, misrepresented, ill-shapen, malformed, misshapen, perverted, warped, tinged, contorted

distortion -- a change for the worse -- the act of distorting something so it seems to mean something it was not intended to mean -- a change (usually undesired) in the waveform of an acoustic or analog electrical signal; the difference between two measurements of a signal (as between the input and output signal) -- think of Jimi Hendrix and his guitar chord distortions

The Wanderer's Handbook Glossary defines distortion as "a characteristic which varies from the Logos or OIC in its pure form" -- so distortion is a type of variation and is therefore less general than variation -- "distortion is not a perjorative term" -- but the Ra group use it perjoratively in session 1 -- "everything is a distortion" -- so everything has a negative connotation based on the commonly used definition of distortion.

Consider saying the following:

"I'm a distorted being with distorted distortions called feelings which distort my already distorted perceptions of a distorted reality."

This is distortion to the nth degree which can lead to a highly distorted and confused state of mind not unlike that of a schizophrenic or borderline personality. Therefore this term needs to be used carefully as the new 4D vibrations penetrate and activate deep seated mental and emotional disorders and complexes.   

That's my take which is based on my cognitive and emotional dissonance with this term when I feel it is being misused. Others can chime in who feel no dissonance and who can make a case to support its wide application. To me this is relevant when involved with educating a new generation of 4D graduates who are most likely quite sensitive and impressionable.

So to sum up -- the term distortion has its use in a 4D philosophy and curriculum of the IUP/AOP and metamonism but it will have a more narrow and concrete use. The term variation has a neutral connotation and can have a broader use by being modified to fit a range of applications in math, psychology and the social sciences, physics and metaphysics.

RE: What is Ra's Monism? - Plenum - 08-23-2015

excellent post 4DSunrise.

I like the clarification on the term 'distortion'.  

Let's take two Ra Quotes:

1)  you may begin to distinguish the hallmark of an Infinite Creator, variety. Were there no potentials for misunderstanding and, therefore, understanding, there would be no experience.

2)  The Creator does not properly create as much as It experiences Itself.

So all the variety (all the distortions) in the Universe are just potentials being explored.  Some distortions (some chosen varieties of experience) choose a perspective that does not recognise the wholeness of the Creation, and that is possible because of limited and finite perception, which distinguishes a finite being from an in-finite being.

I would perhaps explore this concept of distortions/variety further, and perhaps examine Ra's use of the word 'blockage'.  They reference this term most commonly in the context of the energy centres, and it reflects patterns which tend towards separation.  I would suggest that the word Blockage in Ra's context could possibly refer to a negative, undesired distortion, when seen from the perspective of an entity desirous of pursuing the unified aspects of consciousness.

In that sense, it matches the pejorative connotation of Distortion that you described in your post directly above.

RE: What is Ra's Monism? - 4Dsunrise - 08-27-2015

Hi Plenum,

Thanks for considering this topic. Your ideas seem in sync with what I've thought about so far.

The two Ra quotes and your follow up summary relates well to what I wrote in an earlier post, and so let's put them together to generate some more ideas.

Quote:It's the universal concept of "variation on a theme" commonly used in art, music and literature and of application in mathematics and science. It's melodic and poetic and is the basis of the Original Impulse whereby Non-Beingness wills and desires to experience itself as Beingness.

Quote:1)  you may begin to distinguish the hallmark of an Infinite Creator, variety. Were there no potentials for misunderstanding and, therefore, understanding, there would be no experience.

The non-beingness/beingness dynamic is analogous to the misunderstanding/understanding dynamic providing the potential and impulse to experience. Both those dynamics express the variation on a theme principle.

Quote:2)  The Creator does not properly create as much as It experiences Itself.

Sounds similar to the essentialist notion that essence precedes existence or is primary to existence -- so in the case of a panentheistic Creator, experience precedes creation or is primary to creation. Experience needs variation on a theme to actualize the potential for creation.

Quote:So all the variety (all the distortions) in the Universe are just potentials being explored.  Some distortions (some chosen varieties of experience) choose a perspective that does not recognise the wholeness of the Creation, and that is possible because of limited and finite perception, which distinguishes a finite being from an in-finite being.

This sounds right and I would add that the variation on the themes of wholeness, of finite being, and in-finite or transfinite being express this exploration of potentials in rich and dynamic ways.

Let me elaborate on what I mean by rich and dynamic in terms of variation.

If accepting the notion that "everything is a variation" then consider a complete and consistent terminology and/or conceptual system used in a hybrid 4D linguistic/telepathic format.

Prime Variations -- the Prime Triad of Free Will, Determinism, FW/Det Dynamic -- or in the less technical form Free Will, Love and Light.

Dyadic Variations -- the Dynamic Hexad of Will/Love, Love/Will, Will/Light, Light/Will, Love/Light, Light/Love -- more research and development needed to qualify this but assume they exist

Composite Variations -- various combinations of the Prime and Dyadic Variations using different functional operations -- symbol systems and recursive formulas that represent some basic derived principles and forms of existence but then can readily expand and become extremely complex subprinciples and forms -- variations of variations of variations to the nth degree to manifest all that is.

Types of Composite Variations

Disharmonious and discordant variations or discordiations, discordiances, discordiants, etc -- or disvariations, disvariances, disvariants, etc. -- aspects of finite and limited -- is a natural substitute for distortion and its common definition and connotations

Harmonious and concordant variations or concordiations, concordiances, concordiants, etc -- or convariations, convariances, convariants, etc -- aspects of infinite and unlimited.

Both these types can express immanent and transcendent variations -- immanent discordiance and concordiance -- transcendent discordiance and concordiance.

My take is that artists, musicians, poets and philosophers feel and think in these terms when exploring variations on a theme and so they are variations of nonbeingness/beingness of a panentheistic Creator exploring and experiencing Itself.

That's my brief and tentative attempt at putting the variation on a theme in a coherent educational format for future 4D development. This is not so much the goal for educating 5D or 6D wanderers who have their own focus beyond 4D.

So what do you think of the metamonism notion? Do you think variations on a monism theme has some validity? Do you think the Ra group and any other 6D social complex in the Confederation and elsewhere are open to this notion?

If you think otherwise, then what is the monism of a 6D social complex?

RE: What is Ra's Monism? - 4Dsunrise - 11-08-2015

Plenum, I need your input again here if you'd like to offer. I've responded to your words further down.

This quote is actually quite revealing and worth exploring further.

Quote:2)  The Creator does not properly create as much as It experiences Itself.

To rephrase -- the experience of the Creator's essence precedes or takes precedence over the creation of the Creator's existence. By this precedence we should correctly refer to the one infinite Creator as also the one infinite Experiencer.

We've got both OIC and OIE, ("OIE? oy, enough already!" -- HA!).

There is what is called the Reflection Principle in set theory that, in short, states that "If P is a property of V, the class of all sets and is analogous to the Creator, then P is a property of all, some or at least one other set within V

To account for the quantifiers "some or at least one" recall that, by way of efficiency of experience, that initially some parts of the Creator immediately precipitated as higher order guardians or galactic level logoi.

So, by way of the Reflection Principle, we are both co-creators and co-experiencers in which we should emphasize the experiencing of our essence via mindfulness and meditation. 

By the same token we should then de-emphasize the creating of our existence, perhaps via the Buddhist Noble Eightfold Path to minimize the creation of negative causation or karma. 

To Plenum I respond to the following:

Quote:So all the variety (all the distortions) in the Universe are just potentials being explored.  Some distortions (some chosen varieties of experience) choose a perspective that does not recognise the wholeness of the Creation, and that is possible because of limited and finite perception, which distinguishes a finite being from an in-finite being.

Do you mean "an apparent finite being" given the OA or One is All declaration or postulation from the Ra group? See Ra's Fundamental Postulates thread.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=10871

Based on OA, then these limiting, unintegrated and discordant variations which I call disvariations or discordiations create "apparent" finite beings in need of healing or being made whole or in-finite. Such distortions or disvariations are exemplified by the following list:

disease, disability, discordance, disturbance, dissonance, disunity, dissension, distress, distraction, dissymmetry, dissociation, disruption, disparity, disproportion, disparagement, disorientation, dislocation, disintegration, discontinuation, disconnection, discomposure, dispiritedness, discomfort, discoloration, disaster, disarrangement 

As I mentioned in the latest post of the Life Emerging on Uranus and Neptune thread there is disvariation or a kind of negative causation or karma in 1D which is expressed as chaotic and non-equilibrium states that catalyze the experience to then seek positive causation and higher order states of organization and function. This is evolution within 1D and a basis for evolution in 2D and 3D.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=11530

Another response to Plenum's words wrt "blockage":

Quote:I would perhaps explore this concept of distortions/variety further, and perhaps examine Ra's use of the word 'blockage'. They reference this term most commonly in the context of the energy centres, and it reflects patterns which tend towards separation.  I would suggest that the word Blockage in Ra's context could possibly refer to a negative, undesired distortion, when seen from the perspective of an entity desirous of pursuing the unified aspects of consciousness.

The notion of "blockage" is worth exploring. Why does the Creator wish to block Itself from Itself? Or block parts of Itself from Itself? The blocking of parts from other parts is definitely a form of separation.

Here's a lightning round of questions for future reference.

How does the blockage mechanism work? How does one go about "blocking" one's flow of energy especially if it's, what Plenum speculates as "a negative, undesired distortion"? If it's undesired why does it occur so prolifically? 

Maybe this is where the Law of Confusion "wreaks it's havoc"? It's both undesired and desired in some confused, unexplanable fashion that can not and will not be penetrated? An indeterministic act of will? Indeterministic being "free from determinism".

The Ra/Quo group say that hate is a type of blockage of love. Since love is "all that is" in the sense of the LOO logos what is it that does the blocking or frustrating of the love? Does love itself do this blocking? A self-distorting love/hate relationship caught up in this confusion of indeterministic will?

RE: What is Ra's Monism? - Plenum - 11-10-2015

Hi 4dSunrise,

First of all, thank you for your post.  It came at an opportune time, when I had been on one track of thought, in attempting to work with an issue, and then your post came along, which gave prominence to the 'blockage' theme, and it was a reminder of something more fundamental for me, and my line of thinking was shifted to another track; one which has proved, ultimately, more fruitful for me in the last couple of days.  So thank you; there are no accidents, and what was offered was most opportune and appropriate.

Secondly, in regards to this:

(11-08-2015, 03:17 PM)4Dsunrise Wrote: How does the blockage mechanism work? How does one go about "blocking" one's flow of energy especially if it's, what Plenum speculates as "a negative, undesired distortion"? If it's undesired why does it occur so prolifically?

Maybe this is where the Law of Confusion "wreaks it's havoc"? It's both undesired and desired in some confused, unexplanable fashion that can not and will not be penetrated? An indeterministic act of will? Indeterministic being "free from determinism".

I think I have mentioned this previously, on this topic, but I believe that there are two types of Blockages, although both, ultimately, have the same effect and experience.  In that they lead to an absorption or dilution or dissipation of the One Present Light.

The first type of Blockage is deliberate, negative Polarization, in which these 'blockages' are the representation of the utilization of the One Creator's Light for selfish (selfish in an objective sense, not a moral sense) creative ends.  That is, the Light is funneled away from the central channel of the spine, and is diverted for actions that only have the interests of that individual in mind.  This light is in no way shared; it is for private ends.  It is not re-radiated or recirculated.  This type of Blockage increases the self-power of that individual, and does not lead to debilitation; unless, of course, one considers separateness a kind of debilitation, which positive entities do.

The second type of Blockage is far more common, and is the unconscious, unknowing, and learning type of Diffusion of the One Creator's Light.  Here, the Light is also diverted away from the central channel of the spine, and becomes 'lodged' in various emotionally-based thoughtform structures.  These thoughtform patterns are usually given birth as a result of traumatic experiences, which then result in the experience being isolated because it was not able to be comprehended, and thus integrated into that person's worldview.  Think OCD behaviour, which everyone has some.  Habits which are done to forestall chaos, and is a physical representation of that Light going round in circles, trapped.  In more serious cases, schizoid behaviour is a result.  The inability to be focussed in the present, and instead, always referring to distracting behaviours, because the present is a reminder of traumatic things.  Thus the everpresent One Light is funneled away into divertive trivialities.

So this second type of Blockage would represent diffused, unpolarized Light.  It can then be used as experience for both positive and negative paths to crystallize understandings which then allow a radiance of the One Light, or a more thorough Absorption, and practical elevation of the Self above others.

/ /

to bring in a Ra quote which is consonant with this understanding of two types of Blockages:

Ra Wrote:in the fully activated entity, only that small portion of instreaming light needed to tune the energy center is used, the great remainder being free to be channeled and attracted upwards.

Only a small portion of the instreaming Light is used to tune each energy centre for a fully balanced Individual.  Ergo -

1) for a negative individual, that Light is absorbed for oneself
2) for an unbalanced individual, that Light is absorbed by diffusive patterns

RE: What is Ra's Monism? - 4Dsunrise - 11-13-2015

Hi Plenum,

Thanks for the input and it's good timing for bringing up the "blockage" theme as you say. It also resonates for me while I'm experiencing a type of blockage during the once-in-a-lifetime event of my progressed Mars approaching an exact 90 degree aspect to my natal Saturn around Nov 20. 

In my chart it's my progressed Mars in Pisces and in 10th house squaring my natal Saturn in Sagittarius and in 7th house and has been slowly approaching and having its blocking and friction effect for a couple years. 

A note about squares:

Squares can be dynamic and catalytic as they challenge a person to make crucial decisions to overcome karmic blocks and patterns and break through blockages. 

They can also teach one to persevere and stay focused while enduring the blockage of challenges and limitations, such as health or financial issues.

In general, the aspect angles of planets in an astrology chart can express relative harmonious flow or disharmonious blockage -- both of which can be expressed creatively or destructively depending on the intent.

This notion of aspect angles is suggested below in my thoughts about the "blockage theme". I'll also respond to your ideas further down. 

First a rough draft of my thoughts about blockage using the IUP/AOP + LOO.

The phenomena of "blockage" is derived from the Confusion Principle or Free Will Principle.

The Confusion Principle or Free Will Principle asserts "absolute variation" based on the con-fusion or mutual fusion of inner AO and outer OA directed awareness. Let's call these "AO and OA vectors" and in this confusion there are infinite ways or infinite angles in which the AO and OA vectors combine.

AO means inward -- All is One -- yin negative
OA means outward --  One is All -- yang positive

Think of a computer simulation where a chaotic mish-mash of AO and OA vectors or arrows combine to create a turbulent ocean of arrows that look like a dynamic and fluctuating system of waves and eddies.

The eddies and waves can represent, respectively, blockage and unblockage or flow taking place within this system. This system is analogous to the universe of the Reciprocal System (RS) with the interaction of AO inward motion or gravity and OA outward motion or progression. In the RS the interaction of AO and OA vectors forms blockages or eddies called stars and galaxies.

How does AO inner and OA outer cause blockage?

Inner and outer are scalar and metaphysical with pure abstract mythos-topos-logos qualities in a non-metric system. But, they can also take on vectorial and both metaphysical and physical character when inserted and integrated into a metric system ie a space/time universe or a time/space chakra system.

At an infinite variety of angle orientations the inner and outer vectors can be oppositional and deflectional in a way that is interruptive, interfering and blocking. There can also be dynamic tension and friction as with the "hard angles" such as between planets -- 22.5, 45, 90, 135, 180 degrees to name a few. 

Superpositional waves at out-of-phase angles can represent a blocking or interfering nature as well as a reinforcing nature depending on the degree. 

So the notion of angle has deeper metaphysical meaning in the sense of supportive or reinforcing, or confounding and weakening. A positive "angle of compromise" or negative "angle of attack" indicate bias, intent and orientation. Metaphorically, you hear people ask "What's your angle?" -- so angle translates to "what's your motive and goal or how do you respond to experiences?" 

With further development of their metaphysical meaning, the vector and angle dynamic, which are experiential, can perhaps translate to your model of how the chakra system manifests blockage and flow.

This blockage/flow dynamic can also be a type of variation of a theme that coexists with both the misunderstanding/understanding dynamic and nonbeing/being dynamic.

That's enough theory for now. I've got some feedback for your ideas which deals with the practical and useful understanding of polarity and pyschodynamics which you stated well.

Quote:The first type of Blockage is (a conscious) deliberate, negative Polarization, in which these 'blockages' are the representation of the utilization of the One Creator's Light for selfish (selfish in an objective sense, not a moral sense) creative ends.

I'll just add that the focus is on inner AO for a blockage-loving STS and say this:

So a (relatively) balanced, willful, self-loving, self-creating, STS entity who has the desire to pursue unified aspects of consciousness by way of the "All is I" left-hand path consciously utilizes negatively polarized "blockages" which are distortions desired by this entity. These blockages, or dark crystallized energies, allow for more absorption of focused polarized light for personal power and STS enlightenment.

I'll just add that the "desire to pursue unified aspects of consciousness" is in the sense of self-unifying and "All is I" motivation.

Here's a quirky one. What about the following contravariant to the above STS?

A (somewhat) self-loathing, self-destructive, STO entity who has the desire to pursue unified aspects of consciousness by way of the "I am All" right-hand path and who utilizes negatively polarized "blockages" which are distortions desired by this entity. A self-flagellating type with a persecution complex.

I would say that this type of STO, like the STS, is more or less conscious and deliberate.

Quote:The second type of Blockage is far more common, and is the unconscious, unknowing, and learning type of Diffusion of the One Creator's Light.  Here, the Light is also diverted away from the central channel of the spine, and becomes 'lodged' in various emotionally-based thoughtform structures.

I can see from a more abstract view, where the unpolarized entity looks like the chaotic computer simulation and the Confusion Principle or Free Will Principle has AO and OA vectors create eddies or blockages originating from a variety of angles -- the angles being experiential and unbiased.

There is a fluctuating diffusive nature to how these AO and OA vectors form unstable eddies that can be felt as negatively polarized "blockages" which are negative and undesired distortions -- undesired in the immediate "this is too much right now" sense. 

Quote:So this second type of Blockage would represent diffused, unpolarized Light.  It can then be used as experience for both positive and negative paths to crystallize understandings which then allow a radiance of the One Light, or a more thorough Absorption, and practical elevation of the Self above others.

This is clear and well said and, for me, makes the connection of blockage/flow to misunderstanding/understanding and nonbeing/being.

I'll also add a function/form dynamic taking unpolarized Light and, through experience on a path, polarizing it into crystallized forms -- into either bright energy crystals for radiance or dark energy crystals for absorption. In other words, the crystallized understandings are the function while the energy crystals are the forms within an ever-evolving and complex chakra body. 

I can see where these energy crystal forms, bright for STO and dark for STS, are integrated into energy centers/chakras to embellish and amplify their function. 

Books like Barbara Brennan's Hands of Light have touched on the OCD and schizoid patterns and I think an update of her research would be a nice project especially, I would think, in light of the incoming 3D/4D graduates who have unique chakra systems to adjust to.