Bring4th
My Wanderer Story - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: My Wanderer Story (/showthread.php?tid=115)

My Wanderer Story - Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth - 01-24-2009

Carla’s Wanderer Story

I have known for a very long time that I was different from other people my age. Upon reaching adulthood, so-called, I found that I remained different, not just different from people my age but just in general. It is not that difference that comes out in adolescence when we are differentiating ourselves from our elders and mentors. I have never been a rebel. On the other hand, conforming for the sake of fitting in is not only not my choice but also impossible for me. I just don’t fit in the box and I never have!

What makes a wanderer know he is one? There are signs:
• Being sensitive to Planet Earth and having lots of allergies and health problems.
• Feeling that he is on a mission from God, as the Blues Brothers put it so aptly.
• Feeling isolated from others of his kind and yearning for someone with whom to share and converse.
• Feeling more kinship with the stars than with the society in which he lives.
• Thinking in terms of ethics and morality rather than what the surrounding culture feels is right.
• Finding no real home in anything except spiritual seeking and spiritually oriented company and conversation.

In my life, these have all cropped up. First, let's take being sensitive to Planet Earth. My whole life has been a story of illness and conditions that reflect my sensitivity to the vibrations of Earth. Born with birth defects in my left eye, which was pressing into the amygdale at birth, I was expected to die of trauma to the brain. I did not.

Then at age 2, I had a very tough bout of rheumatic fever, and every organ in my body was affected. I was expected to die. I did not.

At age 13, and again at age 15, my kidneys failed. I was expected to die. Again, I disappointed the doctors, who reluctantly retired from predictions, scratching their heads.

At age 65, I have collected a stack of chronic ailments – three rheumatoid diagnoses (arthritis, lupus and fibromyalgia), interstitial cystitis, GI tract diagnoses galore and allergies to everything under the sun, literally. My days are not spent in physical comfort. It’s just a matter of which ailment is most pressing. My wrists have been rebuilt four times each and I’ve had about two dozen other operations to keep my hands and feet, fingers and toes working. If it sounds drab, it is, but I look at the body drama as dues for being here on Earth and I am glad to pay them.

Then there is the “mission from God” thing. That mission came to me very early in life. Jesus was and is very real to me, but in early childhood I was with Him whenever I went to my “magic kingdom” which I could reach by focusing on the sunlight as it was refracted through the lenses of my glasses, which I placed on a slat of the Venetian blinds in my bedroom as a toddler. When I was supposed to be napping I would instead slide out on that focused beam of light from my glasses and go to a wonderful place where I could talk to the trees and animals. Jesus was there. He would sit beside me, hold my hand and look into my eyes. And I would know what it is to love. Those eyes of love have guided me ever since.

At that young age, I decided that I wished to spend my life in service to Jesus. This was all quite apart from any formal religious training. My walk with Jesus has always been mystical and non-dogmatic. I follow those eyes of love and do not worry about tenets of faith.

I had a wonderful childhood in some ways and a tough one in others. The good parts: I was able to spend two months every summer from age 5 to 17, dancing at Noyes Camp in Portland, Connecticut. Noyes Rhythm is a type of modern dance discipline which posits that we are all one, that all is alive and has a rhythm of its own, and that we can dance the horse, the star or the bear. I adored dancing, and also had six years of ballet before rebelling against the torture of toe shoes.

Another good part of my childhood was my friendship with horses, on and off in my youth. When I was seven through nine I lived on a farm which boarded retired horses and ponies and I spent many hours on their backs, riding bareback in the pasture. And at Noyes Camp, the staff acquired a horse named Thistle. Thistle was a renegade and would not allow anyone on her back except me. So I had my own horse, and rode constantly, whenever I could, from age 13 to 17. Horses are the best friends! Intelligent, funny, full of personality and loyal and affectionate beyond any telling, the horses I have known have been wonderful companions of my solitude.

Books constitute another great part of my childhood and my life in general. I read voraciously in childhood and have continued ever since, finding wonderful company in ideas, stories and myths.

Singing is the other excellent part of that period of my life, for I was always encouraged to sing, and performed as a member of church choirs and other choruses from age four, the first year I was big enough to hold songbooks. I have always loved performing.

The challenging part of my childhood was my first round of experiencing what I have come to feel is my incarnational lesson: loving without expectation of return. Both my parents were performers. They both had day jobs and were respected professionals, my dad being an engineer and my mom a licensed clinical psychologist and professor. But their hearts were in performing. They lived for their gigs! And the performance lifestyle is heavily alcohol and drug-related. They passed on the heavy drugs like cocaine and heroin, but they drank an ocean of alcohol. Engrossed in their own issues and pretty much self-involved, they left their kids alone and in my care. I was the eldest of three children, and from the age of seven, I was the designated babysitter.

Since I felt that my mission was to serve Jesus, this was OK with me, although I always resented that I never got paid for my constant baby-sitting. It was simply expected of me. I knew I was being taken advantage of, but could do nothing about that. So I gave up on achieving fairness and served faithfully.

My great disappointment there was that my folks, both being brilliant and perfectionistic, constantly related to me by explaining what I had not done correctly rather than by thanking me for keeping my brothers happy, safe and fed. As my mother descended into a period of twilight years of active alcoholism during my high school and college years, it all fell to me, keeping the household together.

In later years, when my mother was a recovering alcoholic and available once more to me as a person, we mended those fences and our last years together were idyllic. Mom died in 1991, my dad a few years earlier. We three loved each other very much, and I took every pain to be sure we were healed of childhood issues before they passed into larger life. That has been a blessing to me since they passed. I have no regrets, no unfinished business there.

As I grew in years and experience, I refined my “mission”. After meeting Don Elkins in 1960, and participating in the UFO Contactee meditation group which Don started in 1961, I began to feel that working with these beautiful ideas was my true vocation. Don and I partnered after my first marriage ended in 1968. We wrote our first book together, The Crucifixion of Esmerelda Sweetwater, in 1969 and formed a formal partnership in 1970, which we called The L/L Company. In 1976, when our second book was published, we altered the name to L/L Research, which name has remained our ‘doing-business-as” name ever since.

The mission flowered in 1974, when I learned to channel. For twelve years I had ducked that job and remained silent in the UFO Contactee group, being content to listen to the messages others channeled. When in the natural course of things the other channels found jobs elsewhere and left the group, we ran out of those channels and Don wanted to continue the experiment. So I learned as a favor to him. 35 years later, I am still channeling and will continue that service until people no longer request it.

Yet the heart of my mission on Earth is not doing but being – not channeling, writing and teaching but letting the Creator’s infinite love/light radiate through me and out into the world.

I am extremely fortunate in having been able to pursue this L/L Research work unbroken since the late ‘60s. Everyone in my current environment is of the greatest aid and support to me, from my husband, Jim McCarty, to Gary, Melissa and Romi, my research partners, and Ian and Steve E, L/L Research’s webmasters. So the mission is looking good. I am very happy to be working away at the writing, channeling and teaching and look forward to doing so until I am very old indeed!

Going on down the list of wanderer characteristics we come to being an outsider. I have always been a decided loner, happy with my own company. So the isolation I have always felt as regards my deepest concerns has been an easy thing to bear, unlike a lot of wanderers. Further, since I was 18, I have never lacked for good, spiritually oriented companionship. So while I do fit into the wanderer profile here, I have not yearned for company as much as many wanderers. I have been more than fortunate.

Feeling more kinship with the stars than with Earth is a basic mindset which has always been mine, and some of my most substantial work has been to encourage myself to root down into the Earth and love my adopted planet with my whole heart, mind and soul. The more I do that rooting and grounding, the richer and more beautiful my experience of life. However I do have to put myself to that work. Left to my instinctual biases, my mind is always elsewhere!

Continuing to go down my list of wanderer characteristics, we come to thinking in terms of ethics rather than in terms of how the world wags. And this characteristic is very strong in me. I have always been fascinated with any ethical situation and have pondered each and every situation I ever was offered with intensity and persistence.

To me there is beauty and resonance in choosing aright, and the greatest joy of my life seems to be involved with keeping every promise and vow I ever made. Indeed, I love virtue to the point that my choices of men throughout life have depended not on their looks or wealth but upon their characters and the beauty of their beings.

My second husband, Jim McCarty, is the best of men, a profound inspiration to me every day of my life. His character is sterling and his nature generous and sweet, and I am the luckiest girl in the world to be his mate.

The last of the characteristics listed above is feeling at home not in a place or situation but only with those of like mind. As Don Elkins, my beloved companion and research partner, used to say, “It’s not where you are, it’s who you’re with!” While the sentiment is ungrammatical, it is very true for me. I rejoice in the wonderful companions of Jim’s and my spiritual community and pray always that I may be a good “mother” to those many souls who have sought our organization and me out over the decades of my work with L/L Research.

Lastly, I would note that being a wanderer is not being an elitist. We are all in this together, Earth-natives, Martian-Terrans, Maldek-Terrans, Sirian-Terrans and all the rest. We are in no way better than anyone else on Earth. We are simply in a position to remember better times and to wish to share that love and light with the world, by how we act and who we are, by our thoughts, feelings and service. I rejoice in being here and serving, in loving and being loved. I am very glad I came!

RE: My Wanderer Story - 3D Sunset - 01-24-2009

And we, Carla, are very glad to have you. Thank you for all your works.

Love and Light,

3D Sunset

RE: My Wanderer Story - ayadew - 01-24-2009

You are a true reminder of that the greatest service you can do to others is to be yourself.
I look forward to meeting Don in another life/existence.

Peace and love to you, Carla.

RE: My Wanderer Story - peelstreetguy - 01-26-2009

Thank you Carla! you are changing lives for the better, including mine.

RE: My Wanderer Story - Plenum - 12-18-2011

wow! so lyrically expressed Carla.

bumped, because your post deserves to be read again and again BigSmile

(01-24-2009, 12:27 PM)Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth Wrote: Then at age 2, I had a very tough bout of rheumatic fever, and every organ in my body was affected. I was expected to die. I did not.

At age 13, and again at age 15, my kidneys failed. I was expected to die. Again, I disappointed the doctors, who reluctantly retired from predictions, scratching their heads.

At age 65, I have collected a stack of chronic ailments – three rheumatoid diagnoses (arthritis, lupus and fibromyalgia), interstitial cystitis, GI tract diagnoses galore and allergies to everything under the sun, literally. My days are not spent in physical comfort. It’s just a matter of which ailment is most pressing. My wrists have been rebuilt four times each and I’ve had about two dozen other operations to keep my hands and feet, fingers and toes working. If it sounds drab, it is, but I look at the body drama as dues for being here on Earth and I am glad to pay them.

Wanderers seem to have an allergic reaction to Earth lol.

I know I've gone through the same 'rejected implant syndrome' as many others have on this Earth.

tough times, but makes the periods of being ailment-free seem like heavenly bliss. Breeds a mind full of gratitude and forebearing Blush

peace out

[Image: M0RxX.jpg]

RE: My Wanderer Story - Diana - 12-19-2011

(01-24-2009, 12:27 PM)Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth Wrote: Lastly, I would note that being a wanderer is not being an elitist. We are all in this together, Earth-natives, Martian-Terrans, Maldek-Terrans, Sirian-Terrans and all the rest. We are in no way better than anyone else on Earth. We are simply in a position to remember better times and to wish to share that love and light with the world, by how we act and who we are, by our thoughts, feelings and service. I rejoice in being here and serving, in loving and being loved. I am very glad I came!

Thank you Carla. Like you, pondering integrity and ethics has always been a constant for me. My feeling is that all things are "equal," and that volunteers here are just in the soup with everyone(thing) else, albeit a different reason or purpose.

Most of the time I am very glad to be here too, but must admit to fleeting moments when the sadness here gets to me :/.

I, too, have been friends with horses, and I know what you mean about their capacity for affection and intelligence. Animals, and growing up in a rural area where I could be with Mother Nature, have helped me anchor to the planet and my chosen life.

I am grateful to have found this site, where I can talk about and discuss the things I ponder. I am fine alone, but when I am with other people, I tend to go on about esoteric concepts and quantum physics. This generally produces a lot of eye-rolling and blank stares Smile. So this site and its forums are a breath of fresh air for me.

RE: My Wanderer Story - Listener - 01-15-2012

Carla, I am at a loss for words to express my gratitude for your work.

You have brought much needed light to this planet and have changed the lives of many in a positive way.

Much love and comfort to you.

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou

RE: My Wanderer Story - Patrick - 09-28-2012

Thank you so much Carla ! Your sacrifice has immeasurable repercussions.

Much love to you.

HeartHeartHeart

RE: My Wanderer Story - Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth - 09-28-2012

Thanks so much, right back at you, Patrick! I am so thankful and grateful for all the Wanderers who are waking up and stepping up to the plate! My story is also in this thread. Our collabooraive vision is to lighten the vibration of this planet as it moves into fourth density, and this vision is quickly becoming a reality - thanks to every one of you! I just feel so lifted up, I wanted to share that! L/L xxx - wol

RE: My Wanderer Story - DJL - 09-28-2012

Wow. Reading that reply from you Carla only moments after it was written, I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. Hope I'm not out of place by saying that but really I'm star-struck. I thanked you in my "wanderer story" I wrote a few days ago but now I feel like I am thanking you in person. For eight years I have heard your words and the message you shared, in my mind. Thank you so much. So, so much for all you have done.

And Patrick thank you too. Everywhere I go there you are sharing love through your kind words.

I feel at home with family here, I've been out on my own for too long, it's good to be home.

RE: My Wanderer Story - BlatzAdict - 09-28-2012

• Being sensitive to Planet Earth and having lots of allergies and health problems.
• Feeling that he is on a mission from God, as the Blues Brothers put it so aptly.
• Feeling isolated from others of his kind and yearning for someone with whom to share and converse.
• Thinking in terms of ethics and morality rather than what the surrounding culture feels is right.
• Finding no real home in anything except spiritual seeking and spiritually oriented company and conversation.

*raises hand* yes this is exactly me.

makes me wonder if we all come from the same general location in the spirit world.
it's like just thinking of you people makes me think of home. and feeling like i have a real community from a distant memory.

RE: My Wanderer Story - Lycen - 09-29-2012

Yes I am glad as well that I came here, where ever from. Its a is real privilege to have a (hopefully) positive impact on the whole .)

Love and light Heart

RE: My Wanderer Story - Unbound - 10-01-2012

Thank you so kindly for your services. Hopefully next year I will have the opportunity of meeting you at homecoming. Wishing you well! Blesssings, shanti.

RE: My Wanderer Story - rodo - 10-05-2012

I want to say thank you Carla from the bottom of my heart. "Ra Material" has been a real revelation for me.

RE: My Wanderer Story - Zachary - 10-18-2012

Carla Thank you for your service and for being such a wonderful being. I salute you for all you have been through to bring through the Law of One. I applaud you for the way you deal with your physical difficulties. You are a very special being and have made such a huge difference in my life as well as many, many others around the world.

I am eternally grateful...it is an honor to serve beside you in this Earth experience.

Heart

RE: My Wanderer Story - caycegal - 10-26-2012

Thanks for the great service you have done, which has helped me and obviously many others here a great deal.

This post today was helpful and I identified with a lot of it, which is very reassuring to a person who often feels different!

RE: My Wanderer Story - Starr222 - 01-10-2013

(01-24-2009, 12:27 PM)Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth Wrote: Carla’s Wanderer Story
Thank you Carla! I've been reading The Ra Material, slowly and in order/sequence, almost each and every word for several nights and days now. I'm on Book 2 session 46. I had a desire to find you and personally thank you for not only
the work you did involved with Don and the group, the channeling then and later, and making available Ra,
but in addition the courage, love and compassion to bring it forth (4th) and share it with this world! (Especially at that challenging and difficult time of earth's awakening population or should I say non awakened population, for the most part.)
I'm very grateful to you and it's with deep respect and humility, feeling inspired by you and your further sharing's on websites blogs and in forums, plus YouTube vids all of which I've only recently found, that again I simply am taking a moment to reach out with my heart and say Thank You, Carla.
and "thanks" from a fellow wanderer whose story and sharing remains to be "seen and perhaps" shared soon.
Love and Light and Blessings to you and your family.
We are one!
starr222

I have known for a very long time that I was different from other people my age. Upon reaching adulthood, so-called, I found that I remained different, not just different from people my age but just in general. It is not that difference that comes out in adolescence when we are differentiating ourselves from our elders and mentors. I have never been a rebel. On the other hand, conforming for the sake of fitting in is not only not my choice but also impossible for me. I just don’t fit in the box and I never have!

In my life, these have all cropped up. First, let's take being sensitive to Planet Earth. My whole life has been a story of illness and conditions that reflect my sensitivity to the vibrations of Earth. Born with birth defects in my left eye, which was pressing into the amygdale at birth, I was expected to die of trauma to the brain. I did not.

Then at age 2, I had a very tough bout of rheumatic fever, and every organ in my body was affected. I was expected to die. I did not.

Then there is the “mission from God” thing. That mission came to me very early in life. Jesus was and is very real to me, but in early childhood I was with Him whenever I went to my “magic kingdom” which I could reach by focusing on the sunlight as it was refracted through the lenses of my glasses, which I placed on a slat of the Venetian blinds in my bedroom as a toddler. When I was supposed to be napping I would instead slide out on that focused beam of light from my glasses and go to a wonderful place where I could talk to the trees and animals. Jesus was there. He would sit beside me, hold my hand and look into my eyes. And I would know what it is to love. Those eyes of love have guided me ever since.

At that young age, I decided that I wished to spend my life in service to Jesus. This was all quite apart from any formal religious training. My walk with Jesus has always been mystical and non-dogmatic. I follow those eyes of love and do not worry about tenets of faith.

I had a wonderful childhood in some ways and a tough one in others. The good parts: I was able to spend two months every summer from age 5 to 17, dancing at Noyes Camp in Portland, Connecticut. Noyes Rhythm is a type of modern dance discipline which posits that we are all one, that all is alive and has a rhythm of its own, and that we can dance the horse, the star or the bear. I adored dancing, and also had six years of ballet before rebelling against the torture of toe shoes.

Another good part of my childhood was my friendship with horses, on and off in my youth. When I was seven through nine I lived on a farm which boarded retired horses and ponies and I spent many hours on their backs, riding bareback in the pasture. And at Noyes Camp, the staff acquired a horse named Thistle. Thistle was a renegade and would not allow anyone on her back except me. So I had my own horse, and rode constantly, whenever I could, from age 13 to 17. Horses are the best friends! Intelligent, funny, full of personality and loyal and affectionate beyond any telling, the horses I have known have been wonderful companions of my solitude.

Books constitute another great part of my childhood and my life in general. I read voraciously in childhood and have continued ever since, finding wonderful company in ideas, stories and myths.

Singing is the other excellent part of that period of my life, for I was always encouraged to sing, and performed as a member of church choirs and other choruses from age four, the first year I was big enough to hold songbooks. I have always loved performing.

The challenging part of my childhood was my first round of experiencing what I have come to feel is my incarnational lesson: loving without expectation of return. Both my parents were performers. They both had day jobs and were respected professionals, my dad being an engineer and my mom a licensed clinical psychologist and professor. But their hearts were in performing. They lived for their gigs! And the performance lifestyle is heavily alcohol and drug-related. They passed on the heavy drugs like cocaine and heroin, but they drank an ocean of alcohol. Engrossed in their own issues and pretty much self-involved, they left their kids alone and in my care. I was the eldest of three children, and from the age of seven, I was the designated babysitter.

Since I felt that my mission was to serve Jesus, this was OK with me, although I always resented that I never got paid for my constant baby-sitting. It was simply expected of me. I knew I was being taken advantage of, but could do nothing about that. So I gave up on achieving fairness and served faithfully.

My great disappointment there was that my folks, both being brilliant and perfectionistic, constantly related to me by explaining what I had not done correctly rather than by thanking me for keeping my brothers happy, safe and fed. As my mother descended into a period of twilight years of active alcoholism during my high school and college years, it all fell to me, keeping the household together.

In later years, when my mother was a recovering alcoholic and available once more to me as a person, we mended those fences and our last years together were idyllic. Mom died in 1991, my dad a few years earlier. We three loved each other very much, and I took every pain to be sure we were healed of childhood issues before they passed into larger life. That has been a blessing to me since they passed. I have no regrets, no unfinished business there.

As I grew in years and experience, I refined my “mission”. After meeting Don Elkins in 1960, and participating in the UFO Contactee meditation group which Don started in 1961, I began to feel that working with these beautiful ideas was my true vocation. Don and I partnered after my first marriage ended in 1968. We wrote our first book together, The Crucifixion of Esmerelda Sweetwater, in 1969 and formed a formal partnership in 1970, which we called The L/L Company. In 1976, when our second book was published, we altered the name to L/L Research, which name has remained our ‘doing-business-as” name ever since.

The mission flowered in 1974, when I learned to channel. For twelve years I had ducked that job and remained silent in the UFO Contactee group, being content to listen to the messages others channeled. When in the natural course of things the other channels found jobs elsewhere and left the group, we ran out of those channels and Don wanted to continue the experiment. So I learned as a favor to him. 35 years later, I am still channeling and will continue that service until people no longer request it.

Yet the heart of my mission on Earth is not doing but being – not channeling, writing and teaching but letting the Creator’s infinite love/light radiate through me and out into the world.

I am extremely fortunate in having been able to pursue this L/L Research work unbroken since the late ‘60s. Everyone in my current environment is of the greatest aid and support to me, from my husband, Jim McCarty, to Gary, Melissa and Romi, my research partners, and Ian and Steve E, L/L Research’s webmasters. So the mission is looking good. I am very happy to be working away at the writing, channeling and teaching and look forward to doing so until I am very old indeed!

Going on down the list of wanderer characteristics we come to being an outsider. I have always been a decided loner, happy with my own company. So the isolation I have always felt as regards my deepest concerns has been an easy thing to bear, unlike a lot of wanderers. Further, since I was 18, I have never lacked for good, spiritually oriented companionship. So while I do fit into the wanderer profile here, I have not yearned for company as much as many wanderers. I have been more than fortunate.

Feeling more kinship with the stars than with Earth is a basic mindset which has always been mine, and some of my most substantial work has been to encourage myself to root down into the Earth and love my adopted planet with my whole heart, mind and soul. The more I do that rooting and grounding, the richer and more beautiful my experience of life. However I do have to put myself to that work. Left to my instinctual biases, my mind is always elsewhere!

Continuing to go down my list of wanderer characteristics, we come to thinking in terms of ethics rather than in terms of how the world wags. And this characteristic is very strong in me. I have always been fascinated with any ethical situation and have pondered each and every situation I ever was offered with intensity and persistence.

To me there is beauty and resonance in choosing aright, and the greatest joy of my life seems to be involved with keeping every promise and vow I ever made. Indeed, I love virtue to the point that my choices of men throughout life have depended not on their looks or wealth but upon their characters and the beauty of their beings.

My second husband, Jim McCarty, is the best of men, a profound inspiration to me every day of my life. His character is sterling and his nature generous and sweet, and I am the luckiest girl in the world to be his mate.

The last of the characteristics listed above is feeling at home not in a place or situation but only with those of like mind. As Don Elkins, my beloved companion and research partner, used to say, “It’s not where you are, it’s who you’re with!” While the sentiment is ungrammatical, it is very true for me. I rejoice in the wonderful companions of Jim’s and my spiritual community and pray always that I may be a good “mother” to those many souls who have sought our organization and me out over the decades of my work with L/L Research.

Lastly, I would note that being a wanderer is not being an elitist. We are all in this together, Earth-natives, Martian-Terrans, Maldek-Terrans, Sirian-Terrans and all the rest. We are in no way better than anyone else on Earth. We are simply in a position to remember better times and to wish to share that love and light with the world, by how we act and who we are, by our thoughts, feelings and service. I rejoice in being here and serving, in loving and being loved. I am very glad I came!

RE: My Wanderer Story - Jimhu - 01-13-2013

Thanks for posting your Wanderer story. What A life. Being a Wanderer myself I am feeling lonely but would rather be alone. No matter who I would have as a friend, partner, compadre, signicant other, I am lonely. I have found out that my lonliness stems from being separated from my close friend in another Earth Time. He was a Puma, a black panther. We were placed on that Earth surface together. He said we must separate and learn our lessons. This was many incarnations ago. I have not seen him since that time. I miss him so.

RE: My Wanderer Story - Johan - 01-14-2013

Namaste
Hi Carla,

You understand more than most do. A wanderer indeed!

OM

RE: My Wanderer Story - Patrick - 08-17-2020

(09-28-2012, 01:18 PM)Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth Wrote:
(09-28-2012, 12:34 PM)Patrick Wrote: Thank you so much Carla !  Your sacrifice has immeasurable repercussions.

Much love to you.

HeartHeartHeart

Thanks so much, right back at you, Patrick! I am so thankful and grateful for all the Wanderers who are waking up and stepping up to the plate! My story is also in this thread. Our collabooraive vision is to lighten the vibration of this planet as it moves into fourth density, and this vision is quickly becoming a reality - thanks to every one of you! I just feel so lifted up, I wanted to share that! L/L xxx - wol

I miss you Carla.  I have never met you in person, but I miss your light in this world.  It's a bit darker without you here.  But all the other-selves you helped awaken are bringing their light and love forth and the Earth becomes more illuminated every day.

As you can see now from where you are, your mission is such a great success !

And of course, thank you Jim and Don just as much for everything you gave for us.  (If you ever read this Jim, thank you for taking such good care of Carla and loving her so well)

HeartHeartHeart