Bring4th
Insights - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Insights (/showthread.php?tid=1152)

Insights - Intermediary - 04-28-2010

I wish to you readers a pleasant day.

I thank you for the time you give me by reading this thread of mine.

When you learn to communicate and obtain clear inspiration from your guidance or any other source of inspiration, can you get any kind of information, regarding your passion for example, can you get even what might be considered an enourmous or totaly wonderful idea, with as much facility as you would obtain something which is apparently a small or a little idea, provided that you ask or do the necessary of course? Or there must be the labor and effort, and this being watched by the source of the inspiration, you are provided a result in proportion to your degree of work, effort, desire, faith etc?

I am asking this because I know a very few people who can almost instanteneously get any sort of information, even informations that for us humans would appear to be 'too much' or 'too easy' or impossible; So there is not the quality & quantity of doing & being = quality & quantity of the inspiration/idea/insight?
Or maybe are these people here for this purpose perhaps, to have this facility in order to come up with even really constructive ideas for the benefit of mankind much more easily and rapidly, in stead of having to spend years in the laboratory, so to speak.?.
Or because they could be working for noble and high causes, like serving others or Earth, then this is possible for them to obtain/accomplish at will?
Or do you think it could be that they labored for many years to develop these direct source, and this is then considered to be the quantity & quality of effort, that the reward is that then anytime they can get whatever they desire?

Perhaps you understand my meaning - I am having difficulties with words, and english.

Would you share your thoughts with me on this matter. I am interested in various opinions. I am aware that the proposed ideas are possibilities and that I maybe answered my questions, but I am desirious or reading your thoughts on this and have more ideas.

RE: Insights - Namaste - 05-03-2010

When one's mind/body/spirit complex is balanced, and the indigo ray is activated and open, a connection to intelligent infinity is made. This will empower that person with 'instant wisdom', as so to speak, as the simple truth is available to them upon thinking.

Many of us gain glimpses of this connection during moments of contemplation or meditation. A solution to something that has been on the mind will pop into awareness. This is the same connection.

At other times, idea's are given to us telepathically from non-physical entities, albeit from the Confederation or our guides. Both solutions to personal problems, and solutions that can help humanity as a whole (Nicola Tesla, being a prime example) can be given.

Tesla received much knowledge due to his pure passion and determination. His life was dedicated to discovery, and to aid humanity with these discoveries (STO).

Put yourself in the position of the Confederation. If you were to choose an incarnated soul to channel information to, who would you choose? Someone who procrastinated and used information for the self, or one who was passionate and dedicated, resulting in the potential to make big changes for the benefit of others?

Passion and determination which regards to STO will gain you much help and inspiration.

All you need for these moments is a still mind. Ra in fact mentioned a technique for this. Meditate to still your mind, then think of the situation or problem for a few moments, then let go. Let then, your mind wander naturally, and the solution will appear.

L&L

RE: Insights - Intermediary - 05-11-2010

Thank you for your constructive relpy.

Althgouth I must admit that it is still not clear to me, regarding my questions.

RE: Insights - Marina2 - 12-15-2010

(04-28-2010, 05:00 AM)Intermediary Wrote: I wish to you readers a pleasant day.

I thank you for the time you give me by reading this thread of mine.

When you learn to communicate and obtain clear inspiration from your guidance or any other source of inspiration, can you get any kind of information, regarding your passion for example, can you get even what might be considered an enourmous or totaly wonderful idea, with as much facility as you would obtain something which is apparently a small or a little idea, provided that you ask or do the necessary of course? Or there must be the labor and effort, and this being watched by the source of the inspiration, you are provided a result in proportion to your degree of work, effort, desire, faith etc?

I am asking this because I know a very few people who can almost instanteneously get any sort of information, even informations that for us humans would appear to be 'too much' or 'too easy' or impossible; So there is not the quality & quantity of doing & being = quality & quantity of the inspiration/idea/insight?
Or maybe are these people here for this purpose perhaps, to have this facility in order to come up with even really constructive ideas for the benefit of mankind much more easily and rapidly, in stead of having to spend years in the laboratory, so to speak.?.
Or because they could be working for noble and high causes, like serving others or Earth, then this is possible for them to obtain/accomplish at will?
Or do you think it could be that they labored for many years to develop these direct source, and this is then considered to be the quantity & quality of effort, that the reward is that then anytime they can get whatever they desire?

Perhaps you understand my meaning - I am having difficulties with words, and english.

Would you share your thoughts with me on this matter. I am interested in various opinions. I am aware that the proposed ideas are possibilities and that I maybe answered my questions, but I am desirious or reading your thoughts on this and have more ideas.

Sometimes people get higher understandings with little work or effort. Perhaps they were born with a high level of development. Other times, people work at a project a long time and then suddenly gain insight. The second case is what has happened to me. If you want to attain this state, meditate, have a strong intention, fill your mind with your work, ask for help in your dreams, be grateful for what you receive!

RE: Insights - Ali Quadir - 12-15-2010

There is no reason for anything to be hard. We've only been trained to believe this. Some go as far as to believe that if it isn't hard it can not be worth it.

RE: Insights - unity100 - 12-15-2010

indeed. if something is hard, it means that that situation/occurrence is being pushed, forced before its time is ripe.

RE: Insights - Brittany - 12-15-2010

I talk with my guides telepathically all the time, but it seems that there is a limit to the knowledge that they can provide me with- they are adamant that some things I must find out on my own, though they will usually advise me on any topic. However, I do think that if you expand your consciousness to a certain point, you can access the collective consciousness at will and get any infomation that is known to that body of consciousness. I think that is why at times the answer to a question will just pop into a person's head, or they'll get a sudden, strange inspiration or idea. They were tapping into a greater consciousness.

RE: Insights - kristina - 08-04-2019

Everything is as it should be

RE: Insights - AnthroHeart - 08-04-2019

Thanks for resurrecting this thread Kristina.

Yes, I am fairly telepathic in talking with an anthro alien being.