Bring4th
11:11 - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: 11:11 (/showthread.php?tid=11571)

11:11 - Skipjack - 08-21-2015

Hello :-)

I have been seeing the exact hour of 11:11 on my watches and clocks for some time now, and almost daily at that. Sometimes, and less frequently, I also get to see 14:41, 14:44, etc.,

I have read somewhere it is a sort of a wake-up call.

Would you agree? How do I actually "wake up"? By choosing a polarity and following through?

Anyone had a similar experience?

S

RE: 11:11 - Plenum - 08-21-2015

Hi Skipjack!

welcome to the forums!

have you read much of the Law of One Material?  I assume that by referencing 'polarity' you have read some of the Law of One.

In terms of the 11:11 wake up call, my understanding is that it's a signal to the conscious mind to be more 'alert' to what is going on at the time that you notice those signals.   So just pay attention to what you were thinking just before you noticed the 11:11.

In terms of the deeper question of personal awakening, that is something that is highly individual and unique.  Depending of the person, this may involve the use of psychedelics, although this is not something that I've personally used myself.  Meditation is usually involved, as well as a reconfiguration of lifestyle and general attitudes towards society, and one's role within that society.

The actual process of becoming more aware of the deeper rhythms of the self (I'm speaking here of the unconscious mind and spiritual inputs) is something that does take a bit of disciplined work and application.  But again, that's unique to the individual, and I would not recommend a general curriculum or approach to that topic.

The Ra Material contains an abundance of topics, and whatever the mind is naturally drawn to by curiosity and independent excitement is the best way forward.  I myself was attracted to the Archetypes at first, and they still remain a keen area of interest to me.  

RE: 11:11 - anagogy - 08-21-2015

I think seeing repeating digits can mean different things to different people. You are creating various messages for yourself based on what or how you need to help yourself progress.

For me, I take it as a sign that energy is lining up for me.  If you are focused on order, you will attract more experiences of order.  Seeing repeating digits is an example of this.  If you were to focus on people chewing gum for a consistent period of time, you would attract experiences of seeing people chewing gum, or yourself chewing gum.  If you were to focus on red cars, you will be pulled toward experiences where you will see red cars.  You can even get insanely specific, and as long as your thoughts/beliefs are purely focused (congruent with intent), the experience will be accordingly energized.  

The law of attraction is a Universal Truth, and we are never divorced from intelligent infinity, and all experiences are being coordinated by the infinite understanding of the creator indwelling within all things.  Like all things, what we call "randomness" or "chaos" is actually a highly ordered manifestation, congruent with the focus of the observing consciousness.  

RE: 11:11 - Nicholas - 08-21-2015

Hi Skipjack,

I can certainly relate to your post!

I see 11.11 frequently and look forward to when this trend stops. I agree with plenums opinion on this phenomena.

The last notable time I saw 11.11 was when a friend phoned me about a month ago. He will be emigrating to Australia in 6 months time and has temporarily moved in to rented accommodation after selling his house. The reason he phoned was because he was trying to find a new home for his cat. He knows my affiliation with cats and asked me if I would adopt him...

"Yes!" I replied without a moments thought. My partner was still in bed at the time and I failed to ask and considerate her views. I also have an ageing cat and equally failed to consider how he might react to a new family member.

I asked my friend how soon he would need to be re-homed and he said the 23rd (July). I then went over to my computer monitor screen to look at the date so I could ascertain how urgent this process was. Above the date I noticed it was 11.11am. Now, given that I am already accustomed to this synchronicity, I muffled a confused "oh?" while I was on the phone. "Whats up" said my friend and I replied with "I will come and get him on tuesday the 21st, is that ok?". The agreement was made and after the phone call I was left contemplating the commitment I had just made, as well as the 11.11 repetition. I then went into the bedroom and woke my partner with my best attempt in asking her if she would like another child (yeah I know it's just a cat really). Her sleepy reply was met with, "Pete is moving to Australia and "Cola" will be homeless if we don't take him in!"

"NO!" was her flat reply. I went back to our living room and contemplated the situation. I then looked at my 14 year old cat Gizmo and he gave me a quiet "miouw".

His tone reminded me of a quiet promise I made in my mind a couple of years ago. I had vowed that I would never have another cat while he was alive, simply because I realised back then how sensitive he was to changes in his environment. It would destroy his retirement years if a dominant male was to enter into his territory. I mean, he is even scared of birds tweeting outside! I quickly phoned my friend, apologised, and then explained that my partner was not in agreement.

You see, I have a distortion (habit) towards being a saviour. Someone who will jump to the rescue without any thought or consideration for my existing responsibilities. So the moment I saw 11.11 on this occasion was an invitation to take notice of said distortions, my thought patterns if you will. 

I paid attention. However, that said, I plucked a penny from our coin jar and said in my mind, "Heads he is coming, tails he is not" (he is a beautiful cat!) ... I tossed the coin in the air and it landed on tails. :-/  

RE: 11:11 - Skipjack - 08-24-2015

(08-21-2015, 06:49 AM)Hi and thanks!Yes, I have read the Ra material a few times now, I am now going through my third or fourth read... Which is why I wrote of polarity.I will now try to focus on exactly what I am feeling and thinking the next time 11:11 hits me ;-)    Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: Hi Skipjack!

welcome to the forums!

have you read much of the Law of One Material?  I assume that by referencing 'polarity' you have read some of the Law of One.

In terms of the 11:11 wake up call, my understanding is that it's a signal to the conscious mind to be more 'alert' to what is going on at the time that you notice those signals.   So just pay attention to what you were thinking just before you noticed the 11:11.

In terms of the deeper question of personal awakening, that is something that is highly individual and unique.  Depending of the person, this may involve the use of psychedelics, although this is not something that I've personally used myself.  Meditation is usually involved, as well as a reconfiguration of lifestyle and general attitudes towards society, and one's role within that society.

The actual process of becoming more aware of the deeper rhythms of the self (I'm speaking here of the unconscious mind and spiritual inputs) is something that does take a bit of disciplined work and application.  But again, that's unique to the individual, and I would not recommend a general curriculum or approach to that topic.

The Ra Material contains an abundance of topics, and whatever the mind is naturally drawn to by curiosity and independent excitement is the best way forward.  I myself was attracted to the Archetypes at first, and they still remain a keen area of interest to me.  

RE: 11:11 - Kaaron - 08-29-2015

I saw 11:11 daily for years.
Now I see 10:01, 12:34, 4:44 and 5:55 ALL THE TIME

RE: 11:11 - Nía - 08-31-2015

You probably know this one.

-`ღ´-

RE: 11:11 - GreatSpirit - 10-18-2015

I've been seeing 666s at work when I crunch numbers recently. lol. I have a very deep relationship with the 11 myself, the number having relevance in my life and an 11 life path. Do 11s jump out at you, especially when you were expecting it or when a relevant situation is taking place that this would help/teach in any way?

In Law of One terms/moi, 11 could represent indigo energy coming through, as this is the gateway number.

We 11s can be very lazy and weird and drink and smoke lots but not really horrible, as we have both polarities integrated. Don't piss us off though. We're pretty powerful beings. I think I've seen punishment done to others as a reaction involving me and weird odd ones too, just as I have seen my karma returned to me.

but we're all god anyway Smile remember that

RE: 11:11 - Nía - 02-07-2016

11:11 Awakening Code (Facebook page) Wink

RE: 11:11 - hobbvin82 - 02-15-2016

Wow, thank you for sharing! I have been seeing numbers for nearly a year now. They started after I did some research on guardian angels, which then resulted
in numerous dreams, that I can only describe as "activation dreams". I don't actually remember which number I saw first, but I
recall that it was quite confusing in the beginning to say the least. Over the past year, I have researched their meanings, and learned
to that when I see the numbers, no matter which ones, I need to recall what I was just thinking about. Through this method, I figured out
what some of the numbers mean for me.

11: Pay attention to what you were just thinking about.
(Seeing this number actually helped me find my wallet. I had no idea where it was, and had exhausted all possible locations that I could think of.
I then remembered that the day before, I took my new puppy for a car ride, which required me to put his car seat together. At that moment,
I just happened to glance at the clock, and it was ?:11. (I don't remember the hour). I immediately knew that my wallet was in my car, under the dog's seat).

22: I tend to see this number when I am in a positive mood, or when I am thinking of something negative. It reminds me to focus on positive thoughts, and affirmations.

33: I am still working this number out, but I see it all the time. I tend to see it when I thinking about my spirituality. I feel it's a reminder that I am always surrounded
by support, and love.

44: I see this when I need to refocus on my goals, or when I am on the right path.

55: I see this number when I am thinking about change of any kind. It tells me that the change I am thinking about is probably the best option.

66: I don't see this number often, but from what I have gathered from seeing it, I am focusing too much on material things at that moment.

77: This is a congratulations number for me. To me, it means, you are on the right path. Good job.

88: This is a finance number for me. I only see it when I am thinking about money.

99: I am still working this number out as well. I see it a lot, especially when I am thinking about my future, and where I want my spirituality to take me.

All in all, I have learned to monitor my thoughts when I see any numbers. The ones above are just a few of the ones I see. I also see triple, and quadruple numbers at times.
I've seen started to see, 1212, 1313, 1414, etc.

I also have learned to say "thank you" every time to receive these messages. I am not entirely sure why I see the numbers, but it certainly is amazing to think about. I feel
this type of activation is very personal, and the meanings will differ from entity, to entity.

RE: 11:11 - YinYang - 04-26-2016

And as I was reading this thread, I glanced down at the corner of my screen, and...

[Image: 1111.jpg]

RE: 11:11 - Nía - 11-20-2016

How To Spot & Interpret The Message Behind Repeating Numbers

Quote:11:11

Of course the most common repeating number is 11:11.  There’s a lot to say about this sequence.  Briefly, the number 1 is all about new beginnings, independence, initiative, achievement, individuation, self-confidence, and innovative creativity.  So when we see this repeating number, it’s a reminder to focus on what we want rather than what we don’t want, because the energy of the number 1 expands what we repeatedly and routinely think about.  It’s indicating that a window of opportunity is being flung open for us – with this energy in our court, we’ll begin to manifest our thoughts and desires into reality with turbo-speed.  So the trick is to be disciplined and mindful about how we focus our thoughts.  If there’s any time to dive into the positive affirmation file, this is the time.  Don’t waste this valuable and high-powered energy.

And yet like all things, interpretation and personal experience is key.

RE: 11:11 - Dekalb_Blues - 11-21-2016

~~

Greetings, Skipjack, (fish? boat? cipher?)

Ha, ha, silly Earthlings, with your endearingly goofy cherry-picked apophanies!* Ha, ha -- [notices time on his laptop just clicking over
to 15:11 US EST] ... hmmm... Chance? Happenstance? I THINK NOT!! [Wickedly mulls over plot to wait to post this malarkey until
precisely 11:11 tomorrow for extra added ironic effect... curses lazy self for not noticing this thread in time for diabolical 11/11 posting
at 11:11... 

[Image: 111111-007.jpeg]

... eventually passes on idea, as many more pressingly urgent diabolical matters of evil influence are screaming for attention from the
Evil To-Do Checklist**]
[Image: Rune-Mields,-INFINITY-Nach-George-Gamow,...MYK1_0.jpg]

[Image: 51ij5ToXJYL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

"One Two Three... Infinity: Facts and Speculations of Science is a popular science book by theoretical physicist
George Gamow, first published in 1947, exploring some fundamental concepts in mathematics and science, but written at
a level understandable by middle school students up through 'intelligent layman' adults. The book is illustrated by Gamow.
     Beginning with an exploration of elementary numbers, the book opens with a description of the "Hottentots" (Khoikhoi),
said to have words only for 'one', 'two', 'three', and 'many', and builds quickly to explore Georg Cantor's theory of three levels
of infinity—hence the title of the book.*** It then describes a simple automatic printing press that can in principle (given enough
paper, ink, and time) print all the English works that have ever been, or ever will be, printed (a more-systematic version of the
infinite monkey theorem). The author notesthat if all the atoms in the Universe, as known in Gamow's time, were such printing
presses working in parallel "at the speed of atomic vibrations" since the beginning of known time, only an infinitesimal fraction of
the job could have yet been completed.
      Gamow explores number theory, topology, spacetime, relativity, atomic chemistry, nuclear physics, entropy, genetics,
and cosmology." 
-- from Wickedpedia online Konpendulum of Awl Nullege

Online pro bono source for a copy of this work in various file formats, free gratis with no extra charge:
http://en.booksee.org/s/?q=george+gamow+one+two+three&t=0 (Note the very interesting inclusion of a certain perhaps familiar
work at entry #10 in the "search" results for this title by Dr. Gamow)

============================================================
* See http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=12324&pid=209951#pid209951

*** Don't tell anybody but there's actually an infinite number of theories about infinity. And just think, all of them wrong! --
except mine, of course. Stands to reason. I'm now writing a comprehensive preliminary paper on it, or rather I've delegated
the task to my slaves doctoral students (an infinite number of monkeys typing away 'round the clock/365 at an infinite number
of laptops). Will post this just before the universe ends in its final thermodynamic Heat Death. Fortunately, its handy time-saving
précis will comprise a mere 93 quintillion pages or so of lapidary concision, for those on-the-go movers-and-shakers who need an
executive summary.

http://www.geeksofdoom.com/2011/11/11/111111-happy-spinal-tap-day  Cool