Bring4th
Meta•Alma•Ultra - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Artistic Endeavors (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: Meta•Alma•Ultra (/showthread.php?tid=11721)

Pages: 1 2 3

Meta•Alma•Ultra - godwide_void - 09-15-2015

Here's for the random hiatus once again:

[Image: Every%20Now%20In%20Then%20COVER%20ART_zpspigejgwo.jpg]

DOWNLOAD LINK

[Image: MetabullAlmabullUltra%20ALBUM%20COVER_zpsdmgvkifb.jpg]

DOWNLOAD LINK

[Image: As%20Beyond%20So%20Within%20COVER%20ART_zps9ysmydat.jpg]

DOWNLOAD LINK

Enjoy!!! BigSmile

RE: Meta•Alma•Ultra - The_Tired_Philosopher - 09-15-2015

I don't even know what this is o:

RE: Meta•Alma•Ultra - Aion - 09-15-2015

Music, Godwide makes all sorts of metaphysically inspired and Law of One influenced music.

RE: Meta•Alma•Ultra - tamaryn - 09-15-2015

Mind some youtoobs?

RE: Meta•Alma•Ultra - indiGo33 - 09-16-2015

It's been a while since I heard your material, glad to see your still making music.

RE: Meta•Alma•Ultra - godwide_void - 09-17-2015

(09-15-2015, 07:34 AM)The_Tired_Philosopher Wrote: I don't even know what this is o:

Aion Wrote:Music, Godwide makes all sorts of metaphysically inspired and Law of One influenced music.

Essentially!  BigSmile My main site is here: http://godwidevoid.blogspot.com, there are, at the moment, 29 albums for free download, with the sound being what I personally term metaphysical ambient, predominately instrumental atmospheric ambient which I intended to serve as background soundtracks for meditation or any related spiritual/psychonautical activities & endeavors one might engage in. (sacramental molecular technological utilization is highly recommended!) I hope you derive extreme benefit from these manifestations of mine, and keep in mind its dedication includes... YOU! (both your/our core essence and the ornamental persona the real you dons at the moment) Enjoy!!!

tamaryn Wrote:Mind some youtoobs?

http://youtube.com/godwidevoid

RE: Meta•Alma•Ultra - godwide_void - 09-17-2015

(09-16-2015, 01:02 AM)indiGo33 Wrote: It's been a while since I heard your material, glad to see your still making music.

Glad to see you still remember! Do you recall which album you left off at, and if you had any particularly interesting experiences with/due to any of them?

RE: Meta•Alma•Ultra - indiGo33 - 09-18-2015

(09-17-2015, 10:11 PM)godwide_void Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 01:02 AM)indiGo33 Wrote: It's been a while since I heard your material, glad to see your still making music.

Glad to see you still remember! Do you recall which album you left off at, and if you had any particularly interesting experiences with/due to any of them?

If I recall correctly I left off on the albums you posted back in 2012. I kept an iTunes playlist dedicated to meditation and added your tracks into the mix. I can't help but think of space exploration when I listen to ambient tracks, I always imagine hovering above planets and  passing through massive colorful nebulas. Sometimes these existences are so vivid is overwhelming, but in a good way)

RE: Meta•Alma•Ultra - godwide_void - 12-15-2015

[Image: Indigo%20Violet%20COVER%20ART_zpsfzekhngf.jpg]

DOWNLOAD LINK

Tracklisting

1) All-Tone, I
2) Indigo Violet
3) Dances With Solace & Spirit
4) Plural Protagonism (The Free Ones)
5) The Integration & Assimilation of Divine Principles

RE: Meta•Alma•Ultra - APeacefulWarrior - 12-15-2015

I really like the new album. Thanks! :-)

RE: Meta•Alma•Ultra - godwide_void - 12-16-2015

I hope it is a positive & beneficial soundtrack to your further entheonautical endeavorings! :B

RE: Meta•Alma•Ultra - truth4me - 12-16-2015

this is awesome! thank you. Smile

RE: Meta•Alma•Ultra - godwide_void - 03-09-2016

[Image: New%20Game%20COVER%20ART_zpsnb4nhhj7.jpg]

Tracklisting

1) New Game +
2) Outwardly Stoic, Inwardly Smirking
3) It's Like Playing Final Fantasy... With Your Mind!
4) Brave Fencer Ruesashi
5) Cosmogenic Commando
6) Psychic Showdown...
7) Bruxo Battles
8) A Lavos Core
9) A Sorcerer (With A 'U' After The 'O')
10) Mystery Meditation
11) Theofication
12) Voidjester
13) Tetsuoesque
14) ...& I'm Like Hibari!
15) Tonberry-Eden
16) Zone of The Entheos
17) Trickster Incarnate
18) Urameshi Mode!

RE: Meta•Alma•Ultra - Jade - 03-09-2016

Tonberry-Eden? I'm currently on a playthrough of FFVIII...

Oh, then I see track three directly references Final Fantasy. I CLICKED DOWNLOAD!

(03-09-2016, 10:04 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: Tonberry-Eden? I'm currently on a playthrough of FFVIII...

Oh, then I see track three directly references Final Fantasy. I CLICKED DOWNLOAD!

You should automatically be made a SeeD just for knowing/remembering! BigSmile  -infinite highfive-

I bet you have Ultima AND Flare junctioned to all of your stats...

...in real life.  Tongue

I hope you enjoy this work greatly!!!

Oh, and don't forget the GF on the cover art.

Ah, of course, Quezalcoatl, my favorite GF! My attention to detail at first waking this morning was obviously quite low!!!

I might have to draw a couple extra Ultimas off of you while I listen to your music to cap me off. Wink Thanks for the gift, friend! FFVIII did wonderful things to me when I first played it when I was a babe.

(03-09-2016, 11:13 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: Ah, of course, Quezalcoatl, my favorite GF! My attention to detail at first waking this morning was obviously quite low!!!

I might have to draw a couple extra Ultimas off of you while I listen to your music to cap me off. Wink Thanks for the gift, friend! FFVIII did wonderful things to me when I first played it when I was a babe.

Hundreds of thousands of hours of FFVIII when I was younger! BigSmile  What an excellent influence to have in this day & age, eh? Too much drawing, junctioning, triple triading, refining cures to curas to curagas, more triple triading, more drawing, more junctioning, ad infinitum!

I've actually been wearing a Lionheart/Griever necklace since my High School days. -Final Fantasy fanatic- Wink

Go forth & break many limits, as I'm sure is first nature for you. Many thanks for the joyfully reminiscent nostalgia!

Ah yes, I definitely had the Rinoa counterpart, the two rings on a chain that I wore. I think just recently I was eyeballing myself a sky blue duster................

Final Fantasy was definitely such a magical touch to my youth years, I am so grateful for it. I don't continue to wear the Rinoa necklace, but I do have 3 Final Fantasy inspired tattoos.... (3 phoenix pinions, and a carbuncle and moogle Wink ) So its permanence is definitely incorporated!! I'd say the bulk of my hourage was online FFXI though... which was awesome.

Indeed, I'm enjoying the music and its 'influence'. Thanks very much for the reminiscing! It must be time... when I said I was currently on a playthrough, I meant that I was sitting at the end of disc 3 waiting to go into the Lunatic Pandora before the point of no return... because I'm not ready for it to end, nor was I ever. But I can always play it again!!

(03-09-2016, 11:38 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: Ah yes, I definitely had the Rinoa counterpart, the two rings on a chain that I wore. I think just recently I was eyeballing myself a sky blue duster................

Final Fantasy was definitely such a magical touch to my youth years, I am so grateful for it. I don't continue to wear the Rinoa necklace, but I do have 3 Final Fantasy inspired tattoos.... (3 phoenix pinions, and a carbuncle and moogle Wink ) So its permanence is definitely incorporated!! I'd say the bulk of my hourage was online FFXI though... which was awesome.

Indeed, I'm enjoying the music and its 'influence'. Thanks very much for the reminiscing! It must be time... when I said I was currently on a playthrough, I meant that I was sitting at the end of disc 3 waiting to go into the Lunatic Pandora before the point of no return... because I'm not ready for it to end, nor was I ever. But I can always play it again!!

Something tells me you should go cosplay Rinoa/Quistis/Selphie/Fujin at ComicCon one day, assuming you already haven't! Good job for the Carbuncle & Moogle combo; how about you reference your pineal as the pom-pom of the Moogle from now on? Tongue

I only ever briefly played FFXI, but I do own FF Origins (I & II), FF Chronicles (Chrono Trigger + IV), FF Anthology (V & VI), VII, VIII (duh lol), IX & X. I owned FFX-2 before, though my first impression of it was that it was a Charlie's Angel's rip-off, but in time I realized the Dresssphere system added extreme extradimensionality to the battle system, though I left off at a semi-halfway point. I'm now deliberating whether to delve into any of them again, but now I'm remembering the 2 most recent RPG's I need to resume are Star Ocean and the PS2 remake of Wild Arms 1 (Alter Code F).

I'm sure it wouldn't be too much lunacy to open Pandora's box in the proverbial sense for disc 3... but then you'll be stepping into the time compressed Ultimecia world so I might have to stand corrected with that statement. Tongue

By the way, I should go ahead and link you to one of my earliest albums from years ago which you'd probably have even more appreciation for...

[Image: DimethyltryptalFantasyICOVERART-1.jpg]

http://godwidevoid.blogspot.com/2011/04/cerulean-transience-dimethyltryptal.html

BigSmile

Cool, downloading that one too!!

I've played FFVI, VII, VIII, IX (so much), X, X-2 (I liked it!), XI, and began XII but never finished it. I saw a trailer for a TOTALLY remade FFVII, which might be pretty sweet.

Cosplaying would be eternally fun, I wish I had the seamstress skills!! I styled my hair like Yuna in FFX-2 actually for a while.. but yeah, most wardrobe pieces go through the "final fantasy" test anyway Tongue

(03-09-2016, 01:17 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: Cool, downloading that one too!!

I've played FFVI, VII, VIII, IX (so much), X, X-2 (I liked it!), XI, and began XII but never finished it. I saw a trailer for a TOTALLY remade FFVII, which might be pretty sweet.

Cosplaying would be eternally fun, I wish I had the seamstress skills!! I styled my hair like Yuna in FFX-2 actually for a while.. but yeah, most wardrobe pieces go through the "final fantasy" test anyway Tongue

I SAW THE TRAILER TOO! If they actually still go through with it, as I've heard that they're actually considering postponing it indefinitely as wildly ludicrous as it sounds, though it's somewhat understandable considering they have FFXV in production as well as precisely how much data they're going to have to redesign and translate to higher defined dimensionality, that will propel getting a Playstation 4 to an extreme priority. Let's just imagine upgraded Safer Sephiroth on the PS4 for a while and try to suppress the near-certain impulse to go ballistic with celebration, or the desire to make the release date an omniexistential metacosmic holiday. Tongue

IMAGINE SUPERNOVA & OMNISLASH!

So glad we have decided to join efforts on this day, friend. To the future of Final Fantasy!

(03-09-2016, 01:54 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: So glad we have decided to join efforts on this day, friend. To the future of Final Fantasy!

The paradox of Final Fantasy...?

...THE FANTASY IS NEVER FINAL!

Hopefully the infinite paradox of Final Fantasy!

(03-09-2016, 02:10 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: Hopefully the infinite paradox of Final Fantasy!

Will Eternity outlast Final Fantasy, or will Final Fantasy exceed Eternity? O_O

[Image: FT5GF93I70AWRQO.MEDIUM.gif]

Is that reaction directed towards the question or to the music? Tongue

My whole experience thus far!

However, I have been trying periodically to download DMTFF from http://minus.com/mtaiqWuHz/ this link? that you shared earlier - and it keeps timing out. So my trip down that road is yet delayed.

(03-09-2016, 05:54 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: My whole experience thus far!

However, I have been trying periodically to download DMTFF from http://minus.com/mtaiqWuHz/ this link? that you shared earlier - and it keeps timing out. So my trip down that road is yet delayed.

I'm glad to hear you're deriving joy from it, & here's a working link for you! http://www.mediafire.com/download/34k74ycadfcoeuu/Cerulean_Transience..._-_Dimethyltryptal_Fantasy_I.rar

(03-09-2016, 06:57 PM)godwide_void Wrote:
(03-09-2016, 05:54 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: My whole experience thus far!

I'm glad to hear you're deriving joy from it, & here's a working link for you! http://www.mediafire.com/download/34k74ycadfcoeuu/Cerulean_Transience..._-_Dimethyltryptal_Fantasy_I.rar

Mind if I ask what your most enjoyed track from the album is thus far? Smile