Bring4th
Chatroom Meditation 19 Sep, SATURDAY, 10am est - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Meet-up Area (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Chatroom Meditation 19 Sep, SATURDAY, 10am est (/showthread.php?tid=11747)

Chatroom Meditation 19 Sep, SATURDAY, 10am est - Plenum - 09-18-2015

just giving this new timeslot a try, to see if it can accomodate our European Members.

Date: Saturday, 19 SEP
Time: 10AM (east coast USA time), 3PM (London time), 11:59 PM (Sydney time).

Theme: thanking the earth for all it's nourishing energies.  Mainly a greeting to all the Elemental Forces which work behind the scenes that help mould and organize our physical space and environment.

Quote:9.5 Questioner: The original, the first entities on this planet— what was their origin? Where were they before they were on this planet?

Ra: I am Ra. The first entities upon this planet were water, fire, air and earth.

and:

Quote:78.29 Questioner: I understand your limitations in answering that. Thank you.

Could you tell me how, in first density, wind and fire teach earth and water?

Ra: I am Ra. You may see the air and fire of that which is chaos as literally illuminating and forming the formless, for earth and water were, in the timeless state, unformed. As the active principles of fire and air blow and burn incandescently about that which nurtures that which is to come, the water learns to become sea, lake, and river offering the opportunity for viable life. The earth learns to be shaped, thus offering the opportunity for viable life.

/ /

we'll start at ten minutes past the hour, and the Meditation itself will go on for 7 strong minutes.  All the one's I've participated in thus far have been very fun, giggly, and enlivening.  You really get a sense,when doing group work, that something much larger is being enacted than what our conscious minds can really perceive and grasp.

Note:  If you have any difficulty in translating the meetup time to your local time, then just send me a PM, or post to the thread.

We can figure out the right timing through this page:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

all the best!

RE: Chatroom Meditation 19 Sep, SATURDAY, 10am est - Plenum - 09-20-2015

me and Jade finished this Meditation today.  Thanks Jade!

I've got a story to tell, which relates to the Elementals.  You'll just have to bear with me for a while, as it unfolds Smile

/ /

Just before we started the Meditation, me and Jade talked a bit about the Elementals, and then their relation to the Astrological Signs.  I ended up making a passing aside:

"I probably have too much Earth, being a Capricorn.  I really should work on my Water qualities a bit more".

and left it at that.  This comment will prove to be of greater significance later.

The Meditation was undertaken, and then afterwards, we compared a few notes.  Jade was working through the 4 Elements, I found that a lot of attention was being given to the Air Elementals, namely the Air Sylphs.  When I mentioned this, Jade said that when she does her normal earth meditations, she often takes the form of an Air Sylph.  So some synchro there.

/ /

Fast forward to lunch time, and as I'm washing up, I get the strong sense of starting to think about a Homecoming Talk that was entitled 'Harsh Catalyst'.  This was weird, as none of the preceding thoughts seemed to point to that.  It just came out of the blue.  'Harsh Catalyst'.  And the talk that was given definitely involved some serious catalyst.  But my mind was occupied with that for a few minutes, and I couldn't figure out why.  It would prove to be a foreshadowing.

Lunch done, washing up done, I go to the bathroom and wash my feet in the shower area.  As I am finishing up, I can hear this thrashing, gushing sound from my left.  I turn off the water in the shower area, and then when I look to the bathroom vanity (washsink area), there is all this water gushing out from the cabinet area below.  I open it up, and the hot water hose connecting to the tap area has ruptured, and water is spraying out everywhere.  Crazy amount of pressure.

I run to the kitchen, where the water mains are, and switch off the hot water regulator, and then the cold water regulator.  Going back to the bathroom, it has flooded over into the carpeted area, although, fortunately, most of it found it's way into the drain.  But there was a goddamn lot of water being spilled out of the ruptured hose.

/ /

I call a plumber, and get a call-out fee cost for Sunday.  That's pricey.  Then the guy gets here, and quotes for the repair.  That dollar amount I won't repeat here; suffice it to say, if you think of a reasonable number, it's much more than that.  Cost of parts, plus labor hour costs.  *I'm still in price shock*.  It's being repaired as I type.

/ /

anyway, it's just super crazy the connections leading to this incident.  I'll lay them out.

1) do a Meditation based on the Elementals
2) mention offhand that I need to work on my 'Water Qualities' some more
3) receive strong, unheralded signals of 'Harsh Catalyst'
4) Water Hose bursts

co-incidence?  I think not BigSmile

/ /

what is my lesson here, regards the Water symbol.

Well, traditionally the water-signs are more representative of emotional aspects.  I find that I am more naturally aligned with Fire Signs and Earth Signs; enjoying interacting with Air Signs, but have few connections or relations to Water-based Signs (Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces).  I did have a Cancer-Sign friend in High School who I was good friends with for a time, but there was always a subtle underlying friction on my side.  I think he accepted me; I had more difficulty appreciating his nature, which was quite different from Capricorn.  I've definitely enjoyed the psychic aspects of Pisces when I've met such individuals; but in terms of ongoing friendships, I have very very few Water-Sign based friends.

And the symbol of the burst water pipe/hose?  I tend to cry and be moved my emotional scenes in movies and tv shows.  I cried when Jim told the story of the things that led up to Don's last 6 months.  They had taken away all of Don's guns, because they feared for his mental stability, but in the end, he found a gun anyway.  That was too much for me.

Maybe I am too unmoved by others' emotions.  I think of myself as somewhat empathetic, but perhaps on some level, I am still blocking resonance with others' emotions and their difficulties.

That being unmoved by emotions could lead to a buildup of water pressure ('emotions'), which then explodes or ruptures as emotional expression when it is triggered by too overwhelming a situation in movies (rarely in real life).

Those emotional expressions would probably be mediated if I allowed the spontaneous experience of 'feeling more', rather than letting it build up to the point where it ruptures and overflows as tears.  Not that tears are bad; it's just that I recognise it's explosive quality, and that there is a lot of previous buildup contributing to it, that are unrelated to the actual triggering scenarios.

/ /

so that's my lesson for today.  An incredibly expensive one, but one that I can take in stride.

the creative and symbolic nature of experience just continues to astound me.

RE: Chatroom Meditation 19 Sep, SATURDAY, 10am est - Jade - 09-20-2015

Oh... my... well, you got your wish. Gratitude for the elements brought them more into your life. BigSmile Better get your ruby slippers ready in case wind comes for you next! Tongue

RE: Chatroom Meditation 19 Sep, SATURDAY, 10am est - tamaryn - 09-20-2015

another morning one for sure

yep, it can't be said that the universe is unresponsive!!

but I really hope a Tornado doesn't come for me next  BigSmile

/ /

but there are deeper issues at play here.  I'll just list a few, that I have been aware of for a long time, but, obviously, have not been balanced yet.

Fear of Water

1) When I was about 8 years old, us three kids went to a neigbours house across the road.  They had a backyward pool.  I, totally naive, jumped in, and didn't realize it was the deep end.  I kept sinking down and down, and it felt like forever before I bottomed out, then started back up to the surface again.  It was a totally unexpected experience and shock, of being immersed so deeply, and not knowing what was going to happen.  When I got back to the surface, all the other kids were laughing, thinking I was just joking around.  But that was the first real taste of 'terror' of water.

2) Maybe a year or two later, my dad took us to the beach.  I, again, was somewhat naive, and was wading around waist deep when a strong wave knocked me back, and down into the ground.  I thought I was going to break my neck, and that unexpectedness of the strong wave, again, terrified me.

3) At age 12/13, first year of high school, I went away with a school friend and their family to a holiday house on the coast.  We were wading across two land areas, and thought that we could walk on the rocks, and be ok.  I lost my footing with a strong tide, and was starting to get washed out to sea.  I was a poor swimmer, and thought I was going to drown, and barely kept my head above water.  Fortunately, and older guy saw me, and swam out to get me, and towed me back to land.  I really thought I was going to die for a few moments.

After that, I stopped swimming altogether.  I got my mum to write me a sick note when school had the annual swimming carnivals.

/ /

Capricorn, astrologically, is also diametrically opposed to Cancer (a water sign).  Cancer is sign 4, and Capricorn 10.  They are opposite each other in a wheel of the zodiac.

They really have fundamentally different approaches.  Cancer is happy with the sea, and can be submersed; the Goat wants to climb the high peaks, far from the ocean.

/ /

I've known of the issue of 'immersion' for a while; now it's been brought into stark light, as an area to work on.

But hey, I invited it in, and it's an opportunity to integrate that which was previously rejected.

/ /

thanks again Jade.   Smile

(09-20-2015, 03:30 AM)tamaryn Wrote: another morning one for sure

no probs.  We can make this Saturday timeslot a regular one.

The only thing to keep aware of is that many regions are going into/out-of daylight savings.  So I'll check week by week to make sure it's all co-ordinated properly Smile

so how's this for some statistical confirmation.

I don't have a lot of Facebook friends, but enough to do a sampling.

Water Signs:

Cancer friends: 1 (a relative, an aunt)
Scorpio friends: 0
Pisces friends: 2

That is out of 61 Facebook Friends, people that I have willingly chosen to associate with (I only add relatives I feel I have a connection with).

all other things being equal, if Astrology was not an influence, I would expect to have 15 Water Sign friends.  I'm nowhere close.

this is pretty shocking to see laid out  Angel

Hey plen-o, glad to have been at least some aid/assistance in this catalyst, as strange as that feels. BigSmile I dreamt about our meditation right before I woke up to join it - also, I cancelled farmer's market plans to attend! I made it a priority. But, Saturday mornings might be on/off for me until the end of October when farmer's market season ends (which is also when DST ends here in the states, Nov 1st I believe)

My husband lamented a bit and said he would have joined if he knew it was only the two of us, he's quite the watery pisces at times but cap rising so maybe your flavor. Maybe he could have calmed the water spirits a bit more for us. Tongue

ah Jade, that's appreciated, it really is Smile

Heart Heart Heart

Can't wait til next time, hope I can make it!!

RE: Chatroom Meditation 19 Sep, SATURDAY, 10am est - outerheaven - 09-20-2015

Whoa! Crazy to hear. As an aside, I wonder if my 'bursting' into the chatroom might've 'helped'? I got that crazy Scorpio energy and once I realized you guys were finishing up a meditation and not just chattin', I felt bad b/c I thought I'd intruded. Oops. Sorry for the inadvertent curse/your bathroom!

nah, there was a certain inevitability to the event.  The question was one of timing, and my Higher Self managed to manoeuvre me into the right place at the right time for the 'rupturing' to happen.

Enough for it to have a profound impact, apart from the physical event itself, given the surrounding circumstances.

But thanks for the Scorpio boost!

Now Advertising: become Plenum's facebook friend.  Only Water Signs need apply  BigSmile

Would it help if I unfriended you, to help better your ratio? Wink

And outerheaven, there was no intrusion!! Thanks for joining, even if late!

RE: Chatroom Meditation 19 Sep, SATURDAY, 10am est - Nicholas - 09-21-2015

(09-18-2015, 03:54 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: just giving this new timeslot a try, to see if it can accomodate our European Members.

Date: Saturday, 19 SEP
Time: 10AM (east coast USA time), 3PM (London time), 11:59 PM (Sydney time).

Theme: thanking the earth for all it's nourishing energies.  Mainly a greeting to all the Elemental Forces which work behind the scenes that help mould and organize our physical space and environment.

Just noticed this and it would definitely suit me better. The one meditation I joined in with was at midnight, which wasn't an issue at the time due to being off work. I can attend most if not all meet ups if they are on Saturdays at 3pm.

Thanks Plenum  Smile