Bring4th
"good works for the wrong reasons" - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: "good works for the wrong reasons" (/showthread.php?tid=11815)

Pages: 1 2 3

"good works for the wrong reasons" - Plenum - 10-01-2015

This particular passage comes from later on in the sessions (Session 103) and serves to highlight a quite important point (in my opinion).

Namely this: polarity is less about the actual action taken, and more about the internal reasoning processes by which we come to such a conclusion.  It's an internal movement of inspiration and motivation.  That's why the outward indicators are of very poor guideposts as to polarity: the same action can be undertaken for many different justifications, not all of them externally and internally embracing.

Ra Wrote:103.8 As to the instrument, the journey from worth in action to worth in esse is arduous. The entity has denied itself in order to be free from that which it calls addiction. This sort of martyrdom, and here we speak of the small but symbolically great sacrifice of the clothing, causes the entity to frame a selfhood in poorness which feeds unworthiness unless the poverty is seen to be true richness.

In other words, good works for the wrong reasons cause confusion and distortion. We encourage the instrument to value itself and to see that its true requirements are valued by the self. We suggest contemplation of true richness of being.

many people try to approach certain behaviours such as alcohol use as something to be stamped out because it's 'not in alignment with the spiritual path'.  Maybe reducing usage on external substances (and that can include a whole range of substances) is a good thing.  But again, it has to be motivated by an attitude of acceptance, rather than subjugation.

People also try to do 'good deeds' out of a sense of guilt or obligation; rather than joy of inner radiance and sharing.  Again, it all comes back to inner motivations.

It reminds me of a maths professor I had at University.  It's not the answer that's important, he used to say.  Anyone can find the answer.  It's how you got to the answer, that's of interest to me.

And so polarity is about the process and the means, not the end result.

One could legislate all negative behaviours in a society.  And know what?  You'd end up with a negative society, because that is choosing the right answer, through the use of control and enforcement.

And so it is with the self in a microcosm.  It's not about the right answer.  It's about the experiencing and the process by which you derive your biases.  Getting to the shortcut of an answer entails no learning, or bypassed learning.

/ /

so it ain't about good works and good deeds.  It's about the reasons why you do such things.

Is it a joyful natural radiance?  Or is it an overreasoned, convoluted justification, that others can see right through?

RE: "good works for the wrong reasons" - APeacefulWarrior - 10-02-2015

Yes! So much this.

I think a lot of people tend to hang onto the idea of pos or neg polarization somehow being equivalent to good or evil in theological systems, but that's not what the channeled entities are talking about. Ra is speaking of polarization in a very literal way. Energy/catalyst passes through us, and in doing so, it becomes polarized in one way or another based on how we react to it. This then radiates/transmits outwards, like light passing through a lens. The internal catalyzation/polarization is what matters, not the external worldly result.

A good example might be the healthcare system, and how so many nurses (but certainly not all) seem to turn into very bitter, nasty people who act like petty dictators and start treating their patients like objects. Or worse. These are people who are ostensibly in a "positive" service-oriented profession, but they internalize their experiences in such a way that it increases their negativity. As a result, they may "do their job" and keep patients alive, but they turn it into a miserable, dehumanizing, power-based experience. Nurse Ratchett from "Cuckoo's Nest" would be the archetype of this trope, I suppose.

Personally, I see the polarization process as being largely internal. As an entity comes to understand and control/influence the energy flow within themselves, the RESULT is polarization in one direction or the other. Internal changes lead to external changes, not the other way around. Sort of like how it would be extremely old-fashioned to claim that a child has become an adult because of external genital development. Adolescence is largely an internal process, with the genitals merely being the most obvious external result of changes that are already ongoing.

This isn't to say that changes to one's lifestyle can't help the process, but it still requires deliberate/intentional effort to regulate one's reactions to their environment. For someone who wants or believes themselves to be positive, it doesn't matter how many hours they volunteer at a soup kitchen if they aren't deliberately cultivating love and sympathy for others at the same time.

Change comes from within.

RE: "good works for the wrong reasons" - AnthroHeart - 10-02-2015

I once confessed a "sin" to someone who went to a different church than I did. They did not take it well. It was the right intention, but the wrong action. This church didn't confess "sins" like our church did.

Some people can't handle the truth.

RE: "good works for the wrong reasons" - Matt1 - 10-02-2015

I kinda feel like that. I tried to give up lots of things in order to be more positive but only found a lack of self worth. Its better to accept and find a balance with your desires than to overcome them.

RE: "good works for the wrong reasons" - AnthroHeart - 10-02-2015

(10-02-2015, 02:22 PM)Matt1 Wrote: I kinda feel like that. I tried to give up lots of things in order to be more positive but only found a lack of self worth. Its better to accept and find a balance with your desires than to overcome them.

Yeah, so long as we don't reveal the desires to others who might not understand. I don't like other people's scorn.

RE: "good works for the wrong reasons" - Matt1 - 10-02-2015

I used to feel the same Gwolf, but now i just don't care.

RE: "good works for the wrong reasons" - Shemaya - 10-03-2015

(10-01-2015, 11:18 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote:
Ra Wrote:103.8 As to the instrument, the journey from worth in action to worth in esse is arduous. The entity has denied itself in order to be free from that which it calls addiction. This sort of martyrdom, and here we speak of the small but symbolically great sacrifice of the clothing, causes the entity to frame a selfhood in poorness which feeds unworthiness unless the poverty is seen to be true richness.

In other words, good works for the wrong reasons cause confusion and distortion. We encourage the instrument to value itself and to see that its true requirements are valued by the self. We suggest contemplation of true richness of being.

many people try to approach certain behaviours such as alcohol use as something to be stamped out because it's 'not in alignment with the spiritual path'.  Maybe reducing usage on external substances (and that can include a whole range of substances) is a good thing.  But again, it has to be motivated by an attitude of acceptance, rather than subjugation.

People also try to do 'good deeds' out of a sense of guilt or obligation; rather than joy of inner radiance and sharing.  Again, it all comes back to inner motivations.

Self- acceptance and self - love is huge when it comes to this; this has to do with orange ray distortions. 

Even Christ said, " Love others as you love yourself", expressing the importance of self- love on the STO path. But still we are conditioned to a crucifixion complex, to sacrifice our needs and desires for others.  This can be very disempowering.

But if we meet our needs and desires and love ourselves it flows the Orange Ray and creates the inner abundant joy and radiance.

RE: "good works for the wrong reasons" - Verum Occultum - 10-05-2015

(10-02-2015, 02:22 PM)Matt1 Wrote: I kinda feel like that. I tried to give up lots of things in order to be more positive but only found a lack of self worth. Its better to accept and find a balance with your desires than to overcome them.

Well said. Those experiences taught you more about yourself. This also reminds me of a luminous comment from Ra:

Quote:18.5 Questioner: Thank you. I have a question here from Jim that I will read verbatim: “Much of the mystic tradition of seeking on Earth holds that belief that the individual self must be erased or obliterated and the material world ignored for an entity to reach ‘nirvana,’ as it’s called, or enlightenment. What is the proper role of the individual self and its worldly activities in aiding an entity to grow more into the Law of One?”

Ra: I am Ra. The proper role of the entity is in this density to experience all things desired, to then analyze, understand, and accept these experiences, distilling from them the love/light within them. Nothing shall be overcome. That which is not needed falls away.

The orientation develops due to analysis of desire. These desires become more and more distorted towards conscious application of love/light as the entity furnishes itself with distilled experience. We have found it to be inappropriate in the extreme to encourage the overcoming of any desires, except to suggest the imagination rather than the carrying out in the physical plane, as you call it, of those desires not consonant with the Law of One; this preserving the primal distortion of free will.

The reason it is unwise to overcome is that overcoming is an unbalanced action creating difficulties in balancing in the time/space continuum. Overcoming thus creates the further environment for holding onto that which apparently has been overcome.

All things are acceptable in the proper time for each entity, and in experiencing, in understanding, in accepting, in then sharing with other-selves, the appropriate description shall be moving away from distortions of one kind to distortions of another which may be more consonant with the Law of One.

It is, shall we say, a shortcut to simply ignore or overcome any desire. It must instead be understood and accepted. This takes patience and experience which can be analyzed with care, with compassion for self and for other-self.

RE: "good works for the wrong reasons" - Verum Occultum - 10-05-2015

(10-02-2015, 02:26 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:

Yeah, so long as we don't reveal the desires to others who might not understand. I don't like other people's scorn.

We can apply wisdom. When we know the mind of the self and then the mind of the other self, we know how to interact with the level of awareness of the other self. If there is a need to reveal a desire, it can simply be told in a way that is most suitable and understandable to the level of awareness of the other self.

RE: "good works for the wrong reasons" - Monica - 10-05-2015

Acceptance and Choice may seem paradoxical, but the power is in the resolution of paradox. It is the making of new choices that triggers the 'falling away' of that which isn't chosen, rather than trying to subjugate or overpower that which no longer serves.

RE: "good works for the wrong reasons" - Minyatur - 10-05-2015

(10-05-2015, 06:07 PM)Monica Wrote: Acceptance and Choice may seem paradoxical, but the power is in the resolution of paradox. It is the making of new choices that triggers the 'falling away' of that which isn't chosen, rather than trying to subjugate or overpower that which no longer serves.

The problem with this mindset is that you'd need the whole Universe to do this work for you to accept it. In my view acceptance and choice is a personal work of self toward self in regards to the All. The work is done over countless distortions perceived within self in infinite possible ways.

I see it that one of the purpose of many-ness is to challenge self in understanding it's own infinite potential to be each and every being or emotion it encounters. A classic theme also is for self to be acceptant of itself as for how it became distorted, not just other-selves. And to reject self or simply a single other-self is to reject the All as one is All and All is One.

Full acceptance is probably reached upon entering 7D and is applied as one fade into timelessness until it departs or graduates fully from this Octave of Creation toward the greater orders beyond our limited reality.

RE: "good works for the wrong reasons" - Monica - 10-05-2015

(10-05-2015, 06:37 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: The problem with this mindset is that you'd need the whole Universe to do this work for you to accept it. In my view acceptance and choice is a personal work of self toward self in regards to the All. The work is done over countless distortions perceived within self in infinite possible ways.

I see it that one of the purpose of many-ness is to challenge self in understanding it's own infinite potential to be each and every being or emotion it encounters. A classic theme also is for self to be acceptant of itself as for how it became distorted, not just other-selves. And to reject self or simply a single other-self is to reject the All as one is All and All is One.

Full acceptance is probably reached upon entering 7D and is applied as one fade into timelessness until it departs or graduates fully from this Octave of Creation toward the greater orders beyond our limited reality.

You might want to explain that to Ra. They declined the service of the Orion entities.

RE: "good works for the wrong reasons" - APeacefulWarrior - 10-06-2015

If the Creator is part of and loves all activities, positive or negative, and 7D Unity is coming to be part of the Creator directly, then that necessarily implies a complete transcendence of polarity. Ra says as much on a few occasions.

In 78.25 he said "In sixth density, the density of unity, the positive and negative paths must needs take in each other for all now must be seen as love/light and light/love." Or in 64.6, "We seek now without polarity. Thus we do not invoke any power from without, for our search has become internalized as we become light/love and love/light. These are the balances we seek, the balances between compassion and wisdom which more and more allow our understanding of experience to be informed that we may come closer to the unity with the One Creator which we so joyfully seek."

Oneness directly implies an embrace of both paths, simultaneously, with polarity being the final duality/distortion which must be abandoned to truly embrace Oneness. To love the wolf and be the wolf in exactly the same way one is and loves the sheep, so to speak. To love every interaction, no matter how positive or negative, as just one more divine act furthering our collective teaching/learning about ourselves and Oneness.

This is precisely why, in my view, that it's a distortion to assign any moral judgement to either polarity. The Creator does not judge, but only loves. Such moralistic ideas may be subjectively needed by individual entities as they play with and experience the polarized paths, but these thoughts are ultimately abandoned one way or another.

RE: "good works for the wrong reasons" - Karl - 10-06-2015

I found that with a lot of my addictions, trying to crush them only had a rebounding effect that made them grow stronger and stronger. It wasn't until I began focusing on them less objectively and experienced them for what they were at that moment without my old perceptions that I stopped abusing the experiences as often.

So basically I agree with you and have experienced that myself also.

RE: "good works for the wrong reasons" - Minyatur - 10-06-2015

(10-05-2015, 06:44 PM)Monica Wrote:
(10-05-2015, 06:37 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: The problem with this mindset is that you'd need the whole Universe to do this work for you to accept it. In my view acceptance and choice is a personal work of self toward self in regards to the All. The work is done over countless distortions perceived within self in infinite possible ways.

You might want to explain that to Ra. They declined the service of the Orion entities.

Those of Ra are ever evolving and walking the steps of light. I believe Ra is fully aware of their own distortions and their work of them lies probably more on their attachment to those distortions. I think it was said that part of the reason they send wanderers is for them to work off their distortions.

RE: "good works for the wrong reasons" - AnthroHeart - 10-06-2015

(10-06-2015, 11:55 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote:
(10-05-2015, 06:44 PM)Monica Wrote:

Those of Ra are ever evolving and walking the steps of light. I believe Ra is fully aware of their own distortions and their work of them lies probably more on their attachment to those distortions. I think it was said that part of the reason they send wanderers is for them to work off their distortions.

I used to think that before you brought it up. It was my greatest desire to help Ra with their distortions. But I wasn't sure what I could do here to balance 6D distortions.

I still get angry at things, at certain catalyst. I am far from being unphazed by things.

RE: "good works for the wrong reasons" - APeacefulWarrior - 10-06-2015

(10-06-2015, 01:05 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I used to think that before you brought it up. It was my greatest desire to help Ra with their distortions. But I wasn't sure what I could do here to balance 6D distortions.

I still get angry at things, at certain catalyst. I am far from being unphazed by things.

You wouldn't need to understand.  You would be living a life specifically crafted to provide some bit of knowledge or experience to your higher selves.  Your own free will, and the choices you make, and the choices made by all the other Wanderers from that S/M/C, and everyone's choices across multiple parallel realities all ultimately add up to much higher knowledge that transcends any one individual life.

It might sound reductionist, but you would be one data point on a big ol' scatter-graph of wisdom, so to speak.

For that matter, nothing says that a 6D-derived Wanderer necessarily reflects the polarity of its source.  According to Ra, Himmler actually came from a 6D positive who, presumably, was attempting to learn of the negative polarity to further its own embrace of Unity.  So part of that 6D volunteered to get totally cut off from the Love/Light and embrace being an utter b*stard, without having the slightest Earthly knowledge of why he was actually there.

This is not, obviously, meant to compare you to Himmler.  He just makes a good example of how extreme this can get.  The basic point is:  If you are a Wanderer from a higher S/M/C, whatever you're doing is presumably what your higher-selves want\need you to be doing.  

(edit) For that matter, I actually tend to think -but this is just my opinion- that too much knowledge of one's higher goals may actually be inhibitory or potentially infringe on free will. In my own case, I've deliberately avoided trying to consult too directly with my higher selves about what My Purpose(s) In Life is. I have my own ideas on the matter (to the extent any ideas are my own) which have given direction to my personal development, and my higher selves seem quite supportive of my overall efforts. So in seeking my "own" purposes, I seem to have also found purposes that align with whatever they'd had in mind.

(And since I once received a very clear "no, don't do that" when I nearly attempted, in ignorance, to do something that was apparently a very bad idea, I assume they would intervene again if I ever tried to do something else really stupid.)

(10-06-2015, 01:57 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: The basic point is:  If you are a Wanderer from a higher S/M/C, whatever you're doing is presumably what your higher-selves want\need you to be doing.  

I feel a calling to get in touch with my angels or ascended masters, so I feel that's what I need to be doing.
And to help me balance my energy field.

RE: "good works for the wrong reasons" - Monica - 10-06-2015

(10-06-2015, 11:55 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: Those of Ra are ever evolving and walking the steps of light. I believe Ra is fully aware of their own distortions and their work of them lies probably more on their attachment to those distortions. I think it was said that part of the reason they send wanderers is for them to work off their distortions.

True. But that doesn't mean that everything they did was unwise, attached, or needing to be balanced.

(10-06-2015, 02:50 PM)Monica Wrote:
(10-06-2015, 11:55 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: Those of Ra are ever evolving and walking the steps of light. I believe Ra is fully aware of their own distortions and their work of them lies probably more on their attachment to those distortions. I think it was said that part of the reason they send wanderers is for them to work off their distortions.

True. But that doesn't mean that everything they did was unwise, attached, or needing to be balanced.

Well if they strive to rejoin with the source, perhaps any desire to influence this creation is ultimately in need to be let go of. As such any desire of self, whether in regards to self or other-selves, will ultimately be balanced.

As such, nothing they did was unwise as there are no mistakes under the Law of One. Just like any portion of Creation those of Ra can only incarnate what they are, and what they are is nothing but the result of the cause and effect of their entangled paths.

RE: "good works for the wrong reasons" - Ankh - 10-06-2015

(10-06-2015, 01:56 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: If the Creator is part of and loves all activities, positive or negative, and 7D Unity is coming to be part of the Creator directly, then that necessarily implies a complete transcendence of polarity.  Ra says as much on a few occasions.

In 78.25 he said "In sixth density, the density of unity, the positive and negative paths must needs take in each other for all now must be seen as love/light and light/love."  Or in 64.6, "We seek now without polarity. Thus we do not invoke any power from without, for our search has become internalized as we become light/love and love/light. These are the balances we seek, the balances between compassion and wisdom which more and more allow our understanding of experience to be informed that we may come closer to the unity with the One Creator which we so joyfully seek."

Oneness directly implies an embrace of both paths, simultaneously, with polarity being the final duality/distortion which must be abandoned to truly embrace Oneness.  To love the wolf and be the wolf in exactly the same way one is and loves the sheep, so to speak.  To love every interaction, no matter how positive or negative, as just one more divine act furthering our collective teaching/learning about ourselves and Oneness.

This is precisely why, in my view, that it's a distortion to assign any moral judgement to either polarity.  The Creator does not judge, but only loves.  Such moralistic ideas may be subjectively needed by individual entities as they play with and experience the polarized paths, but these thoughts are ultimately abandoned one way or another.

You said it yourself: the Creator *loves* both polarities, and that one has to *love* the wolf. Being it perhaps? Embracing it? Negative polarity has nothing to do with love, acceptance and unity though. It is founded on an oppression of the green ray, or absence of it. That is why I guess it is called a path which is not.

My understanding of the quote you provided, where Ra seek without polarity, is that - because they have already united with their Higher Selves, (Higher Self resides in positive time/space, and is a being of unity, not separation, which the negative path is), there is no other polarity there than the positive one. Polarity can only exist when there are two opposites of something (like + and -), and since there is no opposite to their "polarity" in late 6D, then there can't be any polarity there at all, right? It is also, in my opinion, shown in other pieces in the material. One of them is this:

"We caution you to guard against those who are *not wishing to serve others above all else* from taking part in the beginning or in lending their distortions of mind/body/spirit complex to any session as *we should then be unable to properly blend our distortions with those of this instrument*."

I understand above piece that Ra's desire is to serve others above all else. In order to be able to transmit this light to us, they have to match themselves with someone of similar vibration. If this is not met, then they can't transmit their message to us.

There are other similar pieces where they emphasize that their desire is to serve others, not themselves in a negative sense.

Furthermore, you wrote following in another post:

(10-06-2015, 01:57 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: According to Ra, Himmler actually came from a 6D positive who, presumably, was attempting to learn of the negative polarity to further its own embrace of Unity.  So part of that 6D volunteered to get totally cut off from the Love/Light and embrace being an utter b*stard, without having the slightest Earthly knowledge of why he was actually there.

My understanding of what Ra said about Himmler is that not that Himmler himself was of positive 6D, but that his Higher Self was, as the Higher Self of each mind/body/spirit complex, regardless of polarity. My understanding is that Himmler was a native Gaian, polarizing in negative sense.

To enter 7D your social memory complex must be still.

(10-06-2015, 03:37 PM)Ankh Wrote:
(10-06-2015, 01:56 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: If the Creator is part of and loves all activities, positive or negative, and 7D Unity is coming to be part of the Creator directly, then that necessarily implies a complete transcendence of polarity.  Ra says as much on a few occasions.

In 78.25 he said "In sixth density, the density of unity, the positive and negative paths must needs take in each other for all now must be seen as love/light and light/love."  Or in 64.6, "We seek now without polarity. Thus we do not invoke any power from without, for our search has become internalized as we become light/love and love/light. These are the balances we seek, the balances between compassion and wisdom which more and more allow our understanding of experience to be informed that we may come closer to the unity with the One Creator which we so joyfully seek."

Oneness directly implies an embrace of both paths, simultaneously, with polarity being the final duality/distortion which must be abandoned to truly embrace Oneness.  To love the wolf and be the wolf in exactly the same way one is and loves the sheep, so to speak.  To love every interaction, no matter how positive or negative, as just one more divine act furthering our collective teaching/learning about ourselves and Oneness.

This is precisely why, in my view, that it's a distortion to assign any moral judgement to either polarity.  The Creator does not judge, but only loves.  Such moralistic ideas may be subjectively needed by individual entities as they play with and experience the polarized paths, but these thoughts are ultimately abandoned one way or another.

You said it yourself: the Creator *loves* both polarities, and that one has to *love* the wolf. Being it perhaps? Embracing it? Negative polarity has nothing to do with love, acceptance and unity though. It is founded on an oppression of the green ray, or absence of it. That is why I guess it is called a path which is not.

My understanding of the quote you provided, where Ra seek without polarity, is that - because they have already united with their Higher Selves, (Higher Self resides in positive time/space, and is a being of unity, not separation, which the negative path is), there is no other polarity there than the positive one. Polarity can only exist when there are two opposites of something (like + and -), and since there is no opposite to their "polarity" in late 6D, then there can't be any polarity there at all, right? It is also, in my opinion, shown in other pieces in the material. One of them is this:

"We caution you to guard against those who are *not wishing to serve others above all else* from taking part in the beginning or in lending their distortions of mind/body/spirit complex to any session as *we should then be unable to properly blend our distortions with those of this instrument*."

I understand above piece that Ra's desire is to serve others above all else. In order to be able to transmit this light to us, they have to match themselves with someone of similar vibration. If this is not met, then they can't transmit their message to us.

There are other similar pieces where they emphasize that their desire is to serve others, not themselves in a negative sense.

Furthermore, you wrote following in another post:

(10-06-2015, 01:57 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: According to Ra, Himmler actually came from a 6D positive who, presumably, was attempting to learn of the negative polarity to further its own embrace of Unity.  So part of that 6D volunteered to get totally cut off from the Love/Light and embrace being an utter b*stard, without having the slightest Earthly knowledge of why he was actually there.

My understanding of what Ra said about Himmler is that not that Himmler himself was of positive 6D, but that his Higher Self was, as the Higher Self of each mind/body/spirit complex, regardless of polarity. My understanding is that Himmler was a native Gaian, polarizing in negative sense.

I think that when polarity is transcended it does not equate the positive polarity. Like the Ra quote said, both paths need to take in each other. Think of the earth that provides everything needed for life but that also resist and provide the catalyst of destruction when it is required. In my view it does not destroy for itself in a negative sense, but can provide negative catalysts. 

RE: "good works for the wrong reasons" - APeacefulWarrior - 10-07-2015

(10-06-2015, 07:09 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote: I think that when polarity is transcended it does not equate the positive polarity. Like the Ra quote said, both paths need to take in each other. Think of the earth that provides everything needed for life but that also resist and provide the catalyst of destruction when it is required. In my view it does not destroy for itself in a negative sense, but can provide negative catalysts. 

Heh, you beat me to it.  That "must needs take in each other" line can really only be interpreted as embracing a blending of the two polarities.  Both the positive and the negative polarities are, in their own ways, trying to force their particular polarization onto the universe.  But a one-sided polarization is impossible, because a polarity requires its opposite to exist.  So Unity would require the complete abandonment of this effort, and the recognition of all acts as being divine, full stop.

Creation cannot happen without destruction also occurring.  Like how Shiva in the Hindu canon is often called "The Transformer" because he embraces both paths, with transformation as the end result.  

After all, the Earth has allowed/tolerated multiple planet-wide extinction events.  Gaia undoubtedly loved and nurtured the Precambrian critters, yet they were ultimately sacrificed for the sake of creating new lifeforms with more developmental potential.  Plus, of course, the spirits embodied in those critters remained eternal, and went on to experience new lives in new forms.  Only those specific forms we call Precambrian were lost, because they were transformed.

I also really like this summary of Unity, which Ra provided in the very first session:

Quote:In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

RE: "good works for the wrong reasons" - Shemaya - 10-07-2015

I don't agree with you APW.

The true polarity that creates the universe is the yin and yang, fully connected together and at all the levels of light in an orgasmic relationship that fully embraces and embodies love and light. Green Ray is fully connected in this dance. Shiva/ Shakti, the divine sacred Union of polarities. 

The STS path is that which is not. It is identifying with a false sense of Self.  It is disconnected from truth, from source, from love.

I think this gets confusing for us.  It creates all kinds of false associations ie yin is dark and evil.  No, not true. Yin is dark, fertile, womb like, formative.  

In unity, we identify with what is true and completely let go of what is false.  I don't think that we blend the polarities of STS/ STO.  That would cancel each other out. It's all radiance In Unity.

RE: "good works for the wrong reasons" - APeacefulWarrior - 10-07-2015

(10-07-2015, 07:41 AM)Shemaya Wrote: The STS path is that which is not. It is identifying with a false sense of Self.  It is disconnected from truth, from source, from love.

I think this gets confusing for us.  It creates all kinds of false associations ie yin is dark and evil.  No, not true. Yin is dark, fertile, womb like, formative.  

In unity, we identify with what is true and completely let go of what is false.  I don't think that we blend the polarities of STS/ STO.  That would cancel each other out. It's all radiance In Unity.

Well, as far as cancelling out goes, that only happens -at least in the vibrations humans have studied- when two waveforms are exact equal-and-opposites of each other.  That's hard to accomplish.  The other potential outcomes are interference, or sympathetic vibration, both of which create a blending of the source waveforms.  Those seem to me a much more likely result, given how different each entity's vibrations can be.

But more importantly...  I'm curious how you reconcile your use of "false" here with what Ra said in that quote in my last post.  When there is no right and wrong, and you are everything in infinite unity, how can you say that anything is false?

"You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation." That doesn't really leave room for exceptions.

RE: "good works for the wrong reasons" - Minyatur - 10-07-2015

Love is the driving force behind desires and will but then this Love can become polarized in two opposites creating the duality we experience. This being born from self being individualized among other-selves. I do not think the negative path is any false, actually it is very true. We are not many, we are one. There is not many things, there is only a focus of awareness that spit itself to experience many-ness among itself. In any interaction there is ONE who is both in awareness and ONE who is aware that it is both.

If one has a deep hatred and wishes to destroy everything, I cannot help but find the Love behind these acts most beautiful in itself. Because to get to that, one needs to have more Love than I can even generate within myself.

An insight from a friend of mine was rather interesting, he said that the purest light can probably only be seen in negative densities as it is focused on a single point rather than diffused. As such he said, positive densities make darkness more apparent whereas negative densities make light more apparent.

RE: "good works for the wrong reasons" - Stranger - 10-07-2015

(10-06-2015, 07:09 PM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote:

I think that when polarity is transcended it does not equate the positive polarity. Like the Ra quote said, both paths need to take in each other. Think of the earth that provides everything needed for life but that also resist and provide the catalyst of destruction when it is required. In my view it does not destroy for itself in a negative sense, but can provide negative catalysts. 

Elros, the relevant quote from Ra is very very clear that the level of Oversoul manifestation, which is the task of late 6th density, can only be achieved by the positively polarized, and has, to their knowledge, never been achieved by the negatively polarized, because they are unable to channel sufficient love.  I don't see any room for alternative interpretations in this quote.

Quote:36.12 Questioner: Let me take as an example the one you said was called Himmler. We are assuming from this that his higher self was of sixth density and it was stated that Himmler had selected the negative path. Would his higher self then dwell in a sixth-density negative type of situation? Could you expand on this concept?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no [negative] beings which have attained the Oversoul manifestation, which is the honor/duty of the mind/body/spirit complex totality of late sixth density, as you would term it in your time measurements. These negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complexes have a difficulty which to our knowledge has never been overcome, for after fifth-density graduation wisdom is available but must be matched with an equal amount of love. This love/light is very, very difficult to achieve in unity when following the negative path and during the earlier part of the sixth density, society complexes of the negative orientation will choose to release the potential and leap into the sixth-density positive.

Therefore, the Oversoul which makes its understanding available to all who are ready for such aid is towards the positive. However, the free will of the individual is paramount, and any guidance given by the higher self may be seen in either the positive or negative polarity depending upon the choice of a mind/body/spirit complex.

RE: "good works for the wrong reasons" - Shemaya - 10-08-2015

(10-07-2015, 08:28 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote:
(10-07-2015, 07:41 AM)Shemaya Wrote: The STS path is that which is not. It is identifying with a false sense of Self.  It is disconnected from truth, from source, from love.

Well, as far as cancelling out goes, that only happens -at least in the vibrations humans have studied- when two waveforms are exact equal-and-opposites of each other.  That's hard to accomplish.  The other potential outcomes are interference, or sympathetic vibration, both of which create a blending of the source waveforms.  Those seem to me a much more likely result, given how different each entity's vibrations can be.

But more importantly...  I'm curious how you reconcile your use of "false" here with what Ra said in that quote in my last post.  When there is no right and wrong, and you are everything in infinite unity, how can you say that anything is false?

"You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation."  That doesn't really leave room for exceptions.
 In the quote, Ra says, "There is no polarity."  I think that is because our true nature and identity is radiant, a star.

Also, our perspective is in linear time.  We think of STS beings as they are in time and illusion and distortion. They are disconnected from Unity in time / illusion only.  The option to disregard the Green Ray is just illusion because all of us as souls, in the fullness of time, are radiant stars.

We are on an evolutionary path in time, however time is illusory.  

I posted somewhere earlier that STS entities are very loving beings who were willing to sacrifice their connection and true nature to be our catalysts.  They help us on our evolutionary path by providing catalyst for our expansion of consciousness within Creation

So that is my basis for calling it false, because they are disconnected from truth, from their true nature.  And in truth, there is no polarity.

In creation however, there is an organic polarity of positive/ negative, yin/ yang, male/ female, night/ day etc. that has nothing to do with STS/ STO. It is confusing because we make mental associations ie. Dark is evil .  However, creation is like our canvas, what we make, it is not us.  "The Body is a creature of the Mind"

Therefore yin is evil, people of color are evil/ to be feared, nighttime is evil and scary.  We have gotten very confused!

RE: "good works for the wrong reasons" - Shemaya - 10-08-2015

Oh, btw APW, this is information from the Dark Goddess. Heart