Bring4th
The political correctness of Ra and the Confederation - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: The political correctness of Ra and the Confederation (/showthread.php?tid=12241)

Pages: 1 2

RE: The political correctness of Ra and the Confederation - anagogy - 12-14-2015

(12-14-2015, 03:32 PM)matrix_drumr Wrote: I find your definitions somewhat awkward. I can't see evil as being a service at all in 3rd density. Maybe high densities work would apply as they do cause death fear and destruction for the sake increasing polarity but is that really evil from their perspective?

What service did you think that STS entities provided?  They simply serve themselves to the exclusion of others.  The service provided is to themselves.  Indirectly, they provide a certain amount of catalyst for STO beings, in that they provide "opportunities" to help others (because they take what they want and don't care who they hurt in the process).  It would appear you have a very different idea of what service to self means.

From their perspective, it would be a subjective matter of whether they thought their actions were "evil" or not.  There isn't a universal definition of good or evil.  I was merely generalizing when I said most behaviors people consider "good" are STO and most behaviors people consider to be "evil" are STS.  But is one's intent to help others, or to help self predominately?  I don't understand how "evil" is somehow worse or more judgmental than "absorptive".  All we've done is taken one word for selfishness, and replaced it with another.    

Clearly, they are going to justify their self serving behavior to themselves, somehow, even if it is just a "I deserve this more than another person because I'm smarter, more elite, etc."  

But can you really deny that serving yourself, to the point of others suffering, is not negative or dividing?  Because I cannot look myself in the mirror and honestly say that.   

(12-14-2015, 03:32 PM)matrix_drumr Wrote: And your definition of wrong would seem more fitting for the word sin.

I agree, and I don't believe in sin either.  Sin also implies you are racking up "bad points" to be later punished for.

(12-14-2015, 03:32 PM)matrix_drumr Wrote: Wrong would imply incorrectness which is impossible among the Law of One.

Which is why I said there is no wrong.

(12-14-2015, 03:32 PM)matrix_drumr Wrote: There is no punishment involved with the wrongness conotation. As for the aversion toward negative conotation it is justified as negative conotion is only implied when not fully seeking to understand. Among the universal love in the Law of One nothing can be described using negative conotation if fully undertood.

I find your definitions awkward as well then, because I have a very different understanding.  To me, "negative" is just the opposite charge of "positive".  I don't have an emotional charge to that word, or the word "evil" or anything.  Really, you can use whatever word you like, but at the end of the day you still just have two oppositely charged behaviors.  But if we are to take the words of the Ra material seriously, we have to keep in mind that a sixth density entity (who is beyond polarity) repeatedly used the word "negative" and "separation" to describe the service to self path, so I think that speaks to some significant merit as to their proper usage in describing that path of existence.

Negative and positive are apparent in the illusion.  In unity, neither polarity exists.

RE: The political correctness of Ra and the Confederation - Night Owl - 12-14-2015

We say the same basic content only I could not succeed at describing myself experiencing oneness with how some of the words are used. The way it is said is as important as the content itself. For instance Ra isn't beyond polarity. He is aware of the illusion of the polarity not beyond it. That's different and has a huge impact on the perspective you give to the Law of One. It is not a bible or absolute. It is a fractal perspective of the creator just as much as any of us and comes with it's own distortions while also having some of the host's distortions. Ra doesn't give really much info about the STS path except for the relation it has with polarization. But the thing with STS is that they will create evil (or service to themselves) in the experience. But the higher self is out of here and is the one really giving a service to all. While a STO entity serves the all here but serves also itself out of here. You cannot help others without doing it for your own good as well. Serving yourself is what brings experience to the all. Each polarity is a mirror to each other. Creation and destruction is one single process and needs both side of it to create. There is no creation without destruction. Destruction is what brings change, potential, improvements and perfection. The very foundation of time and multiplicity comes from destruction. STO are doing the creation work but they have no playground without STS. So yes STS provides a big service to the creation in every ways. Creation needs a resisting force in order to create upon it. Thats how the creator creates new potential infinitly. You do understand how oneness works really well but accepting STS as really equal in EVERY WAY as STO is necessary to experience oneness. An STS entity may create division outside of itself but it is trying to create oneness inside itself. STO creates oneness outside of them and creates division inside of them (breaking of the ego). That is necessary to understand to experience oneness which the only thing I'm truly adding to your approach to oneness. Experiencing instead of understanding.

RE: The political correctness of Ra and the Confederation - Night Owl - 12-14-2015

(12-14-2015, 06:19 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: It's important to understand that our role in this density is expressly to have the kinds of emotionally charged, socially constructed opinions that those of Ra avoid.  So when we hear these kinds of sixth density viewpoints, we have to understand that they come in some ways (me talking here, take with a grain of salt) with a certain amount of remove--not emotional remove, but remove from the socially reinforced norms which are the water we swim in.  I'd wager that even if right or wrong are somehow absolutes, how do we recognize them outside the context of the social, political, cultural signposts that are themselves merely props and not the characters themselves?  And if these are not the props in Ra's drama, then doesn't that excite one's curiosity about the common threads in both experiences, and what we could learn about unity and eternity through the critical and careful comparison?

That leads me to believe that Ra is right on the money: that it's at least more spiritually usefu (but also more consistent and elegant) to see the kinds of things we usually use "right and wrong" on in terms of energetic and identitarian polarity. By useful I mean: it tells us more about the kind of thing we are and what it means to be a thing like us.

It's important to understand that right and wrong, to the extent we can think about them coherently, are beliefs, models of ideal reality, and not themselves concrete facts (unless you're some kind of fundamentalist).  As such, normative beliefs constitute an act of personal volition and, in a way, a kind of creative act, a way I can take responsibility for how I apprehend this third density experience.  So if it's all about perspective, in other words viewing different parts of the Creator from different positions, then it would be part and parcel of believing in right and wrong to frequently experience each, and to experience each in different flavors, definitions, etc.  The more perspectives we can integrate, the more of the whole we see, and the more of the whole we see, the less need we even have for these norms in their parochial forms.

This is what's so fascinating and special about the ability to converse with beings from beyond our waking experience: of course they would have in some ways a totally alien view of the kinds of things we take for granted.  Finding a way to reconcile a spiritual unity with a broken human condition is where all the mystery, magic, love and light lie.  In other words: perhaps the goal isn't to figure out the right answer here, but to have compassion for each entity and see their opinions as pieces of a puzzle whose total illustration cannot possibly be countenanced with the few pieces we have.

One way to look at it is: either those of Ra are right, and we need to accept others as self even when they horrify and frighten us because they are literally us in some important way that isn't intuitive or obvious, or they are incorrect and we should discard the opinion and its consequences.  Funnily enough, that's precisely what the confederation asks us to do anyway.

Another way to look at it is: maybe there is some sense in which those of Ra have a valid point, and then it becomes: how much use can I make of that perspective in my spiritual path?  This seems to me the best way to approach it: to use the imagination and the deep mind to feel out the contours of these thought patterns and find through trial and error where the seams end up consistently.

Your post is badassly excellent sir!

RE: The political correctness of Ra and the Confederation - anagogy - 12-14-2015

(12-14-2015, 09:04 PM)matrix_drumr Wrote: We say the same basic content only I could not succeed at describing myself experiencing oneness with how some of the words are used. The way it is said is as important as the content itself. For instance Ra isn't beyond polarity.

Ra is sixth density.  In sixth density the paths merge together.  Negative polarity is unable to continue any further along the negative path, therefore, they switch polarity in order to continue their evolution towards the creator.

"Ra: The sixth-density negative entity is extremely wise. It observes the spiritual entropy occurring due to the lack of ability to express the unity of sixth density. Thus, loving the Creator and realizing at some point that the Creator is not only self but other-self as self, this entity consciously chooses an instantaneous energy reorientation so that it may continue its evolution."

This is what I mean by "beyond" polarity.  

As Ra says, "Ra: We are not those of the Love or of the Light. We are those who are of the Law of One. In our vibration the polarities are harmonized, the complexities are simplified, and the paradoxes have their solution. We are one. That is our nature and our purpose."

(12-14-2015, 09:04 PM)matrix_drumr Wrote: He is aware of the illusion of the polarity not beyond it. That's different and has a huge impact on the perspective you give to the Law of One. It is not a bible or absolute. It is a fractal perspective of the creator just as much as any of us and comes with it's own distortions while also having some of the host's distortions. Ra doesn't give really much info about the STS path except for the relation it has with polarization.

Well of course, no one is saying the Ra material is some absolute bible, but I'm going to have to disagree with you about not providing much info on the STS path.  I feel like they went into quite substantial detail, giving examples, outlining how it works energetically and so on.  I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one.

(12-14-2015, 09:04 PM)matrix_drumr Wrote: But the thing with STS is that they will create evil (or service to themselves) in the experience. But the higher self is out of here and is the one really giving a service to all. While a STO entity serves the all here but serves also itself out of here. You cannot help others without doing it for your own good as well. Serving yourself is what brings experience to the all. Each polarity is a mirror to each other. Creation and destruction is one single process and needs both side of it to create. There is no creation without destruction. Destruction is what brings change, potential, improvements and perfection. The very foundation of time and multiplicity comes from destruction. STO are doing the creation work but they have no playground without STS. So yes STS provides a big service to the creation in every ways. Creation needs a resisting force in order to create  upon it. Thats how the creator creates new potential infinitly.

I can agree with most of this.

(12-14-2015, 09:04 PM)matrix_drumr Wrote: You do understand how oneness works really well but accepting STS as really equal in EVERY WAY as STO is necessary to experience oneness.

I can agree that both paths create the same amount of contact with intelligent infinity, and of course, I never said or implied otherwise.

(12-14-2015, 09:04 PM)matrix_drumr Wrote: An STS entity may create division outside of itself but it is trying to create oneness inside itself. STO creates oneness outside of them and creates division inside of them (breaking of the ego). That is necessary to understand to experience oneness which the only thing I'm truly adding to your approach to oneness. Experiencing instead of understanding.

I guess I don't really see "breaking the ego" in the same light that you do.  I don't see that as separation, rather, the exact opposite.  The ego is the barrier that separates the self from the other self.  It creates the illusion of separation.  I see service to self entities as potentiating their egos (potentiating separation) to their highest degree, because only in that separation can you express the thoughtform of "control of others" properly.  There is power in separation, just as there is power in unity.  They exalt the personal self, while STO exalts the big or collective Self.

I can understand what you mean by "creating oneness within themselves" in the sense the STS path is, in its own way, pulling creation to itself (like a black hole), whereas STO is radiating outwards, like a star, into the cosmos.  At least, that's how I like to phrase it.

Concerning Ra and 6th density, 6th density is the process of merging the paths not the result. There still is separation between Ra and Orion for exemple but when Ra harvest from 6D then he will reach oneness. True oneness is only 7D. It is different being in 6D and completing 6D. Oneness is what he's working to achieve. And about the breaking of the ego, I mean that ego is shattered in becoming every other self instead of a single self. That is seperation but seperation inside the ego not outside of it. Its just a reflection of the outer self. And Ra does say a lot of things about STS but I mean it lacks a lot of the point of view of STS. That would be like asking Satan about STO densities, he can be aware of their work, structure and ways of doing but he will have a biased STS point of view of it. Just as Ra has a STO biased point of view of STS. He knows a lot about it but hasnt come to merge entirely with what is not him yet. It is in progress.

RE: The political correctness of Ra and the Confederation - APeacefulWarrior - 12-15-2015

On the matter of how STS entities view their service to the world, I would "recommend" (from a purely academic standpoint) looking into the writings of Ayn Rand. I find her philosophy of Objectivism is probably the best illustration ever written of how self-focused entities still see themselves as doing good, and honestly believe that their approach to the world is the one that produces the best results for society. With a close reading, one can also spot many of the blindnesses and biases inherent to such a point of view as well.

There's a lot in Atlas Shrugged that people on this board would find highly objectionable philosophically (myself included), but reading it would almost certainly yield a much better understanding of the STS mindset. She's basically the High Priestess of Selfishness.

RE: The political correctness of Ra and the Confederation - anagogy - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 12:58 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: On the matter of how STS entities view their service to the world, I would "recommend" (from a purely academic standpoint) looking into the writings of Ayn Rand.  I find her philosophy of Objectivism is probably the best illustration ever written of how self-focused entities still see themselves as doing good, and honestly believe that their approach to the world is the one that produces the best results for society.  With a close reading, one can also spot many of the blindnesses and biases inherent to such a point of view as well.

There's a lot in Atlas Shrugged that people on this board would find highly objectionable philosophically (myself included), but reading it would almost certainly yield a much better understanding of the STS mindset.  She's basically the High Priestess of Selfishness.

I think this pretty much sums it up:

"Ra: The negatively oriented being will be one who feels that it has found power that gives meaning to its existence precisely as the positive polarization does feel. This negative entity will strive to offer these understandings to other-selves, most usually by the process of forming the elite, the disciples, and teaching the need and rightness of the enslavement of other-selves for their own good. These other-selves are conceived to be dependent upon the self and in need of the guidance and the wisdom of the self."

RE: The political correctness of Ra and the Confederation - APeacefulWarrior - 12-15-2015

Well, the difference is that Rand took it one step further. She looked down upon those who weren't already reliant on the Self, referring to them disparingly as "collectivists." Her philosophies were intended to actively break people of their reliance upon others and create a truly Self-focused society where collective positive action is basically impossible. But Ra's certainly right about her being all about separating the Elite from everyone else.

(And even then, there are definite tensions within her own philosophy, since the entire plot of Atlas involves a cabal of Elites working together to achieve this. She needs a lot of philosophical handwaving to explain why this isn't a collective action, despite appearances and her characters even ironically calling themselves "Strikers" in parody of collectivism.)

RE: The political correctness of Ra and the Confederation - Night Owl - 12-15-2015

Although true, this statement is a really great exemple of Ra's STS information being only a side of the coin. You can never apply this to any STS behavior ever. This is representative of the idealized image of STS only. This is true, but uncomplete and unrepresentative of 100% of STS therefore not universal.

RE: The political correctness of Ra and the Confederation - darklight - 12-15-2015

(12-11-2015, 10:28 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 10:08 AM)darklight Wrote: maybe we can formulate this:

STS = the path of learning and correct the distortions

ST0 = patience and understanding of other selves

I'm not quite sure why you think there is no learning in the STO path. The lessons can only be countless in my view.

The learning is acceptance and patience of other selves in the opposite polarity. It´s very hard for a 6th density negative entity to achieve this goal. STS is a difficult pathway.

RE: The political correctness of Ra and the Confederation - Minyatur - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 09:40 AM)darklight Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 10:28 AM)Elros Tar-Minyatur Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 10:08 AM)darklight Wrote: maybe we can formulate this:

STS = the path of learning and correct the distortions

ST0 = patience and understanding of other selves

I'm not quite sure why you think there is no learning in the STO path. The lessons can only be countless in my view.

The learning is acceptance and patience of other selves in the opposite polarity. It´s very hard for a 6th density negative entity to achieve this goal. STS is a difficult pathway.

I think the mirror of manyness and duality of polarity does a lot more than just work acceptance and patience. It provides catalyst to seek to understand one's own distortions that are revealed just as the distortions of other-selves. This to better learn about what each of us is as it is the purpose of our experience of being many.

RE: The political correctness of Ra and the Confederation - rva_jeremy - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 02:13 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: Well, the difference is that Rand took it one step further.  She looked down upon those who weren't already reliant on the Self, referring to them disparingly as "collectivists."  Her philosophies were intended to actively break people of their reliance upon others and create a truly Self-focused society where collective positive action is basically impossible.  But Ra's certainly right about her being all about separating the Elite from everyone else.

(And even then, there are definite tensions within her own philosophy, since the entire plot of Atlas involves a cabal of Elites working together to achieve this.  She needs a lot of philosophical handwaving to explain why this isn't a collective action, despite appearances and her characters even ironically calling themselves "Strikers" in parody of collectivism.)

The funny thing is that she's inconsistent on this.  What is the state that she never denied the need for but an organ of collective benefit?  For that matter, the corporations she loves so much are collectives.  Corporations are little central planning organizations within society--in other words, there's no internal markets and pricing structures within the corporation.  Hell, even the market--that God that Rand exalts above all else--is a set of collective rules.  Private property is something that doesn't work unless we all collectively recognize it.

I've often wondered along with many of my left libertarian friends how Rand's objectivism is a sort of syncretic distortion rather than a coherent philosophy.  Because if you follow her principles to their logical end, you don't end up with the Western-style capitalism she loves so much.  But she wasn't really the most coherent thinker; nobody is when you're on that much speed.   Confused

RE: The political correctness of Ra and the Confederation - APeacefulWarrior - 12-16-2015

(12-15-2015, 04:07 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: The funny thing is that she's inconsistent on this.  What is the state that she never denied the need for but an organ of collective benefit?  For that matter, the corporations she loves so much are collectives.  Corporations are little central planning organizations within society--in other words, there's no internal markets and pricing structures within the corporation.  Hell, even the market--that God that Rand exalts above all else--is a set of collective rules.  Private property is something that doesn't work unless we all collectively recognize it.

I've often wondered along with many of my left libertarian friends how Rand's objectivism is a sort of syncretic distortion rather than a coherent philosophy.  Because if you follow her principles to their logical end, you don't end up with the Western-style capitalism she loves so much.  But she wasn't really the most coherent thinker; nobody is when you're on that much speed.   Confused

Yeah, there are a lot of little inconsistencies like that. Although I think that she would say that corporations aren't collectives specifically because they adhere to strict hierarchies. Her vision of freedom is basically the freedom to create personal fiefdoms with no one on the outside able to say you can't or dictate how you run them. Which is actually pretty consistent with how Ra and other sources describe higher-D negative S-M-Cs working.

Another thing that ends up subverting her philosophies is the vindictive streak she gives her "heroes." One of the dirty secrets of the Strikers which is very briefly mentioned in passing, but never really elaborated on, is that Galt's Gulch is paid for 100% by pirated gold. Even within the context of the book this is nearly impossible to justify. Moreover, just about every Striker who leaves doesn't just leave, but performs some grand act of destruction on the way out. My favorite example is how Wyatt sets his own oil fields on fire, creating "Wyatt's Torch" which burns proudly as a symbol of freedom for years within the book, and presumably rendering a large chunk of the Southwest uninhabitable in the meantime thanks to the pollution that would cause. Even within the confines of a philosophy that basically denies all responsibility for secondary repercussions from one's actions, there's just no way to defend him having the right to cause so much harm to lands he doesn't own.

Even Galt is basically full of crap. He presents his revolution as a "Strike" and claims that the mere absence of the Elite causes the downfall of the world... but pretty much refuses to publically discuss how his lackeys are systematically destroying wealth however and wherever they can, regardless of morals or ethics, specifically to tip the world over the edge.

(And then there's the train wreck sequence, which is probably one of the most psychotic things put to paper since Mein Kampf...)

I find it a fascinating work specifically because of all those inconsistencies, which fans of the book either dont notice or resolutely deny, even when they're plainly part of the text. Seriously, try to find an Objectivist who'll defend Ragnar's murder of hundreds (thousands?) of innocent merchant sailors. They'll do anything they can to avoid talking about it. Yet they won't denounce it either. They really want to believe there's a system out there that gives them moral freedom to cause great destruction AND claim they're the good guys while doing so.

RE: The political correctness of Ra and the Confederation - ColinT - 12-24-2015

(12-10-2015, 08:00 PM)darklight Wrote: Sometimes it´s hard to understand Ra´s statement about the opposite polarity. Ra stated more than once that one is no better than the other. If a 4th density neggie will plunder If he/she get the chance, than it seems that Ra states this negative action as completely normal. No respect to free will would be disobedience for both polarities.

I´m sure Ra choose his words very carefully because of the ´prime directive´. There are a lot of things he can´t tell us.

Ra is a 6th density entity that exists "beyond", "outside of", or "across" time. From that perspective their statements are true and obvious. From our perspective in 3rd/4th density they are a guide to attitudes and actions - no more.

RE: The political correctness of Ra and the Confederation - I AM RALPH - 12-25-2015

Will anyone comment on sts as it is applied in this statement by Ra?

Ra: I am Ra. We of Ra communicate through narrow-band channel through the violet-ray energy center. We are not, as you would say, physically indwelling in this instrument; rather, the mind/body/spirit complex of this instrument rests with us.

RE: The political correctness of Ra and the Confederation - Plenum - 12-25-2015

how is that a STS statement?

RE: The political correctness of Ra and the Confederation - I AM RALPH - 12-25-2015

(12-25-2015, 12:32 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: how is that a STS statement?

I am not saying that the statement itself is a sts statement, but rather that there could be further insight into the nature of Ra's usage of terms in that there is a portion of their being that an mbsc rests with.

I'm sorry, I still don't understand.

can you explain further about how you see the quote you used as referencing the negative polarity?  You obviously are seeking others' input, and hence your original comment.  But something must have triggered your original train of thought.  

I don't see a connection with how they described a mechanical aspect of the contact with something else.

/ /

the only thing I can think of is when Ra talked about displacing a positive entity into negative time/space.

(12-25-2015, 01:52 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: I'm sorry, I still don't understand.

can you explain further about how you see the quote you used as referencing the negative polarity?  You obviously are seeking others' input, and hence your original comment.  But something must have triggered your original train of thought.  

I don't see a connection with how they described a mechanical aspect of the contact with something else.

/ /

the only thing I can think of is when Ra talked about displacing a positive entity into negative time/space.

Does Ra describe this aspect as being mechanical? I thought they described opening their hearts to the entire creation.
what
I am positing is that there is an "sts" (not referencing the term negative polarity as commonly used on b4) aspect of Carla's that interacts with those of Ra in the same way as a higher/lower self interacts with itself in terms of polarity and energy exchange. If the creator enters through the feet then there must be something to say about where it exits.That is, unless you consider the body to be mechanical as well.

I'm using the term 'mechanical' in the sense of 'mechanism'.   That is, describing a factual process.  No pejorative involved, or in any way diminishing what is being described.

(12-25-2015, 03:06 PM)I AM RALPH Wrote: I am positing is that there is an "sts" (not referencing the term negative polarity as commonly used on b4)

how do you understand 'sts'?  You may be using a different understanding - as you reference, negative polarity can be interpreted in many ways.

(12-25-2015, 03:06 PM)I AM RALPH Wrote: If the creator enters through the feet then there must be something to say about where it exits.

hmm.  Good question.  Does it exit through the crown?

(12-25-2015, 03:06 PM)I AM RALPH Wrote: That is, unless you consider the body to be mechanical as well.

In terms of the physical vehicle (which is what most people are referencing when they talk about the 'body'), it does have quite a few automated functions about it.  But it is most definitely responsive to consciousness, and is an intimate feedback tool.  It is by no means 'dull clay'.

(12-25-2015, 03:06 PM)I AM RALPH Wrote: aspect of Carla's that interacts with those of Ra in the same way as a higher/lower self interacts with itself in terms of polarity and energy exchange.

I thought that the whole reason for taking Carla's mind/body/spirit complex out of her physical shell was so that there was no aspect of her's that would interfere with Ra's very specific and exact communications.  They were then able to use her physical vehicle purely as a mouthpiece.

RE: The political correctness of Ra and the Confederation - Jade - 12-26-2015

I think essentially what happens in trance is that Carla goes to "sleep", and her spirit or whatever leaves her body complex and Ra then uses her body complex. Meanwhile, she's basically in "dreamland", but in the highest vibrational reaches of dreamland (makes me think that Carla was probably the true Ra wanderer/6th density of the group - she was returning to her native density to reside with her social memory complex).

Not sure if that helps with what you're asking, I don't think there was much STS involved in the Ra/Carla interactions - Ra said Carla was more than 90% polarized STO, that's pretty intense.

RE: The political correctness of Ra and the Confederation - anagogy - 12-26-2015

(12-25-2015, 03:51 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: hmm.  Good question.  Does it exit through the crown?

This is how I've always understood the energy flow. The lower chakras absorb the universal prana, and then the upper chakras radiate the universal prana.

RE: The political correctness of Ra and the Confederation - APeacefulWarrior - 12-27-2015

(12-26-2015, 07:15 PM)anagogy Wrote:
(12-25-2015, 03:51 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: hmm.  Good question.  Does it exit through the crown?

This is how I've always understood the energy flow.  The lower chakras absorb the universal prana, and then the upper chakras radiate the universal prana.

In one of my sessions with my higher selves, as I was working on channelling energies, they showed me an awesome visualization that really drove this home for me. Below me was a structure like a black hole, with a wide entrance spiraling inwards to a thin funnel which connected to my lower body, sucking in as much of the wordly energies around me as I could take. Then, above me, a white hole with the opposite construction: a very thin entrance connecting to my head, spiraling outwards towards a much wider outlet in higher-dimensional/density space.

And if I could focus my mental attention (ie, "inner eye") on that small white entrance, it allowed my body to become something like an electrical transformer, connecting the higher energies to the lower ones and thus forming a circuit. The visualization went so far as to suggest that I was acting in some ways like a singularity, with waves of green-ray energy radiating outwards more or less like the outwards-shootng "astrophysical jets" that form around black holes. The implication was that by merely engaging in this exercise, I was contributing 4D energies to the planetary entity as a byproduct of the energetic exchange.

Now, whenever I think to invoke this visualization, and focus myself on that narrow white connection point, it results in a rather massive intensification of the energy work I'm doing. But it's a bit overwhelming, so I don't do it all the time or for very long when I do engage in it.

RE: The political correctness of Ra and the Confederation - Jade - 12-27-2015

My understanding is that in an optimal, tuned instrument, with sufficiently cleared chakras, the energy exits at the crown. Otherwise, the energy exits at the ray that is it able to.

Quote:84.10 Questioner: What I was getting at more precisely was, is the path of energy transfer… When we close an electrical circuit, it’s easy to follow the path of energy. It goes along the conductor. I am trying to determine whether this transfer is between the heart chakras of each entity. I am trying to trace the physical flow of the energy to try to get an idea of blockages after the veil. I may be off on a wrong track here. If I’m wrong we’ll just drop it. Can you tell me something about that?

Ra: I am Ra. In such a drawing or schematic representation of the circuitry of two mind/body/spirits or mind/body/spirit complexes in sexual or other energy transfer the circuit opens always at the red or base center and moves as possible through the intervening energy centers. If baffled it will stop at orange. If not, it shall proceed to yellow. If still unbaffled it shall proceed to green. It is well to remember in the case of the mind/body/spirit that the chakras or energy centers could well be functioning without crystallization.

RE: The political correctness of Ra and the Confederation - Ankh - 12-27-2015

I think that "political correctness of Ra and the Confederation" is our way of saying that someone is not speaking their mind and withholding their true opinion because they don't want to provoke or insult or offend anyone (which I guess politicians have to do a lot so that they don't lose any votes?). But in case with Ra and Confederation, I believe that they are truly speaking their mind, not because they want to "win/not lose some votes", but because this is truly how they view, or try to learn to view the creation about them, even in our confused, mixed third density environment.

And to be honest, this is what I really love about Ra. There are already too many voices upon this planet screaming "this is wrong, and this is right", "don't choose this, cause it is bad", each voice trying to be louder than the other. But Ra don't say that, they just bring their message (of unity) saying that this tomato is just like any other tomato - some may like it more, and some won't; it is the same mountain we all trying to climb. There are just different paths or ways to take up to the top of it. But it is the One and the same mountain.

So, no, I don't think that Ra and Confederation are trying to be political correct, as being political correct means that you are not honest with the self and others. I think that Ra and Confederation are indeed being honest about what they are saying or how they are describing negative polarity and also our planetary sphere, which is of mixed vibrations, because they are truly viewing it in the way that they say or describe it.

RE: The political correctness of Ra and the Confederation - I AM RALPH - 12-27-2015

(12-25-2015, 03:51 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: I'm using the term 'mechanical' in the sense of 'mechanism'.   That is, describing a factual process.  No pejorative involved, or in any way diminishing what is being described.

Thank you Plenum. I did not take the use of the word mechanical in any way as diminishing and I appreciate the explication.

(12-25-2015, 03:06 PM)I AM RALPH Wrote: I am positing is that there is an "sts" (not referencing the term negative polarity as commonly used on b4)

how do you understand 'sts'?  You may be using a different understanding - as you reference, negative polarity can be interpreted in many ways.

I can understand "sts' in a variety of ways. The closest reference i have read on this page to what i was getting at is A Peaceful Warrior's pranic flow visualization experience as perhaps modeling this exchange. (our higher selves must be on the same page)

(12-25-2015, 03:06 PM)I AM RALPH Wrote: If the creator enters through the feet then there must be something to say about where it exits.

hmm.  Good question.  Does it exit through the crown?

Agree with your subsequent post, although Jade brings up a great point as well. This energy will exit the ray relative to individual clearings/ blockages from a certain perspective.

(12-25-2015, 03:06 PM)I AM RALPH Wrote: That is, unless you consider the body to be mechanical as well.

In terms of the physical vehicle (which is what most people are referencing when they talk about the 'body'), it does have quite a few automated functions about it.  But it is most definitely responsive to consciousness, and is an intimate feedback tool.  It is by no means 'dull clay'.

Yes. I was referencing the etheric body in tandem with the illusory portion of the physical.

Thank you for all of the responses thus far.

The reason and purpose for my initial question was to open up to an understanding about energy exchange in general and to broaden the perspective about sto/sts uses outside of value judgement and moral issues. If an entity is pulling energy in from the south pole than any entity has a negative aspect.
Likewise any radiation can be seen as positive.

Not saying hemispheres can't be reversed either.

And Jade I tend to agree about Carla's polarity and yes it is definitely helpful.
So what about the other ten percent?

RE: The political correctness of Ra and the Confederation - I AM RALPH - 12-31-2015

So this is the exact quote found here in session 70.8

70.8 Questioner: What I am trying to understand here is more about the higher self and its relationship with the mind/body/spirit complex. Does the higher self have a sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex that is a separate unit from the mind/body/spirit complex that is, in this case, displaced to negative time/space?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The higher self is the entity of mid-sixth density which, turning back, offers this service to its self.

I guess one has to consider who's pov is being referenced when speaking of negative time/space?

RE: The political correctness of Ra and the Confederation - anagogy - 12-31-2015

(12-31-2015, 07:56 AM)I AM RALPH Wrote: So this is the exact quote found here in session 70.8

70.8 Questioner: What I am trying to understand here is more about the higher self and its relationship with the mind/body/spirit complex. Does the higher self have a sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex that is a separate unit from the mind/body/spirit complex that is, in this case, displaced to negative time/space?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The higher self is the entity of mid-sixth density which, turning back, offers this service to its self.

I guess one has to consider who's pov is being referenced when speaking of negative time/space?

Since there are no negative higher selves, the entity displaced in negative time/space would have to be the negatively polarized lower density m/b/s complex.

"Ra: There are no [negative] beings which have attained the Oversoul manifestation, which is the honor/duty of the mind/body/spirit complex totality of late sixth density, as you would term it in your time measurements. These negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complexes have a difficulty which to our knowledge has never been overcome, for after fifth-density graduation wisdom is available but must be matched with an equal amount of love. This love/light is very, very difficult to achieve in unity when following the negative path and during the earlier part of the sixth density, society complexes of the negative orientation will choose to release the potential and leap into the sixth-density positive."

RE: The political correctness of Ra and the Confederation - I AM RALPH - 01-16-2016

(12-31-2015, 11:30 AM)anagogy Wrote:
(12-31-2015, 07:56 AM)I AM RALPH Wrote: So this is the exact quote found here in session 70.8

Since there are no negative higher selves, the entity displaced in negative time/space would have to be the negatively polarized lower density m/b/s complex.

Why thank you anagogy.

"Ra: There are no [negative] beings which have attained the Oversoul manifestation, which is the honor/duty of the mind/body/spirit complex totality of late sixth density, as you would term it in your time measurements. These negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complexes have a difficulty which to our knowledge has never been overcome, for after fifth-density graduation wisdom is available but must be matched with an equal amount of love. This love/light is very, very difficult to achieve in unity when following the negative path and during the earlier part of the sixth density, society complexes of the negative orientation will choose to release the potential and leap into the sixth-density positive."