Bring4th
Most amazing thing Q'uo has said - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Most amazing thing Q'uo has said (/showthread.php?tid=12461)

Most amazing thing Q'uo has said - AnthroHeart - 02-02-2016

What do people here think is the most amazing/interesting thing that Q'uo or Ra has said. But moreso Q'uo since I don't know a lot about them.

I like when they said that Creator has ever increasing joy and agony.

RE: Most amazing thing Q'uo has said - Patrick - 02-02-2016

To me it is this from Q'uo that changed my life quite a bit.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2007/2007_0731.aspx Q\uo Wrote:...Indeed, the commitment to become a wanderer is not taken lightly. It is thought out carefully and considered for a considerable amount of your time, indeed, centuries of your time, while the commitment to the work is perfected, refined and honed to a sharp edge. It is an act of great courage to be a wanderer.

What wanderers usually do not realize is that that which is so obvious and easy from the other side of the veil is impossible to read and difficult to bear within the thick veiling of the third density of Earth, with its free will and its extremely thick veil. The danger always is that the wanderer will not wake up, or, if it is partially awake, that it will awaken only to complain that it is not comfortable, that it wants to go home, that it must leave this place that is so polluted and dirty.

To those who feel these things, we would suggest that it is precisely because this planet is so in need of higher vibrations that you came to serve at this time, to help lighten the vibrations of Planet Earth. And you could not do this without incarnating and becoming one of the tribe of humankind. Your love was so great that you took that step. And now you have awakened and you know how difficult a step it was to take. We encourage you to take hold of the honor and the duty of being a wanderer.

That which you know of the higher planes, that which you remember in a dim or not so dim way, bring into your heart and let it bless the environment that you see before you, just as it is. You are not here to clean it up. You are not here to make it right. You are not here to fix it. For all of the outer world is an illusion. You are here to love it. Take the world in your arms and embrace it. This is how you came to serve. This is your glory and your crown. Wear it well and rejoice in being here.

Applying this to my life has made everything much simpler and is helping me to remain in joy as much as possible.  I sincerely believe this is the best way I can be of service to others and is the best way I can help change the world, by remaining joyful while I interact with others.  It brings me a non-judgmental attitude and it colors all my actions/interactions.  

RE: Most amazing thing Q'uo has said - AnthroHeart - 02-02-2016

I think this is going to be an amazing thread. At least one of B4th's top 10 informational.

RE: Most amazing thing Q'uo has said - spero - 02-02-2016

my favourite session so far has been this one. id quote a specific part but tbh the whole thing is gold. it helped me clarify some of the key differences between the two paths and what being sto or sts is really about. i cannot recommend it enough lol

http://www.llresearch.org/newsletters/issues/1994_2.aspx

RE: Most amazing thing Q'uo has said - The_Tired_Philosopher - 02-02-2016

I find it all beautiful.

Probably why it kills me a bit when I experience things that don't match what is said.  But thankfully those experiences too are all beautiful.

RE: Most amazing thing Q'uo has said - Ankh - 02-02-2016

And so, my friends, we suggest that you toss concern about your own sincerity to the wind and sing the songs of joy that are in your heart at this moment, or turn your face to the wind and moan and cry if that be your lot. Accept joy and sorrow as if they were the same thing. Accept the rocky place and the oasis as if they were equal gifts, for these are your home. You shall learn comfort in suffering, and you shall find the undertones of sadness in the most joyful moments, for that which is within you is whole and entire. You are not an experiencer of isolated events or a chronicle of segmented stories, but rather eyewitness to a present moment which this illusion shall suggest to you often to be more than one thing, longer than one moment, fragmented and broken. Yet if the road goes on forever, how can it be fragmented?

April 20, 1986

RE: Most amazing thing Q'uo has said - caycegal - 02-15-2017

(02-02-2016, 05:31 PM)Patrick Wrote: To me it is this from Q'uo that changed my life quite a bit.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2007/2007_0731.aspx Q\uo Wrote:...Indeed, the commitment to become a wanderer is not taken lightly. It is thought out carefully and considered for a considerable amount of your time, indeed, centuries of your time, while the commitment to the work is perfected, refined and honed to a sharp edge. It is an act of great courage to be a wanderer.

What wanderers usually do not realize is that that which is so obvious and easy from the other side of the veil is impossible to read and difficult to bear within the thick veiling of the third density of Earth, with its free will and its extremely thick veil. The danger always is that the wanderer will not wake up, or, if it is partially awake, that it will awaken only to complain that it is not comfortable, that it wants to go home, that it must leave this place that is so polluted and dirty.

To those who feel these things, we would suggest that it is precisely because this planet is so in need of higher vibrations that you came to serve at this time, to help lighten the vibrations of Planet Earth. And you could not do this without incarnating and becoming one of the tribe of humankind. Your love was so great that you took that step. And now you have awakened and you know how difficult a step it was to take. We encourage you to take hold of the honor and the duty of being a wanderer.

That which you know of the higher planes, that which you remember in a dim or not so dim way, bring into your heart and let it bless the environment that you see before you, just as it is. You are not here to clean it up. You are not here to make it right. You are not here to fix it. For all of the outer world is an illusion. You are here to love it. Take the world in your arms and embrace it. This is how you came to serve. This is your glory and your crown. Wear it well and rejoice in being here.

Applying this to my life has made everything much simpler and is helping me to remain in joy as much as possible.  I sincerely believe this is the best way I can be of service to others and is the best way I can help change the world, by remaining joyful while I interact with others.  It brings me a non-judgmental attitude and it colors all my actions/interactions.  

This is an amazing passage, thank you so much for posting it.

RE: Most amazing thing Q'uo has said - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 02-15-2017

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2005/2005_1218.aspx

Their channeling on the 12 point chakra system was interesting and very helpful to me, though some parts make me wonder...

RE: Most amazing thing Q'uo has said - kevn - 03-30-2017

When Ra speaks about 4th density positive wanderers that somehow ended in 5th density negative without meaning to, the questioner asks Ra how they reacted to that switching of polarity and he replies: "I am Ra. They were disconcerted".

I was in a coffee shop and couldn't stop laughing for a good 5 minutes, not at the wanderers' "misfortune", but at the brevity and conciseness of the answer. People were looking at me strangely... Smile

RE: Most amazing thing Q'uo has said - Spooner - 03-31-2017

(03-30-2017, 11:56 PM)kevn Wrote: When Ra speaks about 4th density positive wanderers that somehow ended in 5th density negative without meaning to, the questioner asks Ra how they reacted to that switching of polarity and he replies: "I am Ra. They were disconcerted".

I was in a coffee shop and couldn't stop laughing for a good 5 minutes, not at the wanderers' "misfortune", but at the brevity and conciseness of the answer. People were looking at me strangely... Smile

Bear in mind this story comes in the context of the end of 3rd density cycle where the energies of compassion has become heavily unbalanced with respect to wisdom. I feel like this was a very gentle suggestion that the same thing may happen to us during our Harvest. In fact I think that's precisely what has happened in many cases. Ra also says the wanderers' confusion had to do with an apparent overabundance of positivity. The implication is that this was "apparant positivity", in other words it was negativity or mixed negativity under guise of positivity. This I think is precisely what we are struggling with in society at large.

RE: Most amazing thing Q'uo has said - Diana - 03-31-2017

I'm bumping this one again, because it's so inspiring. Thank you Patrick for posting it.

(02-02-2016, 05:31 PM)Patrick Wrote: To me it is this from Q'uo that changed my life quite a bit.

RE: Most amazing thing Q'uo has said - Ankh - 04-04-2017

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2007/2007_0731.aspx Q\uo Wrote:Your love was so great that you took that step. And now you have awakened and you know how difficult a step it was to take. We encourage you to take hold of the honor and the duty of being a wanderer.

I like to think that I got drunk at Cosmic bar and asked the bartender, who was working for Council, to give me the list of catalysts and sign me up for Earth. Then I checked all the catalysts and by the time I woke up, I was both hang-over and behind this thick veil on planet Earth. Ooops!

Q'uo puts it more compassionately though. BigSmile

RE: Most amazing thing Q'uo has said - kellybee - 02-03-2018

This is my life-changing passage:

You see, it is the love with which you do things that radiates; it is not the things that you do. Among your peoples this has been much misunderstood, for people look to see if there is some service that can be their spiritual gift to the world. They are looking for a dramatic role to play, to teach or to heal or to prophesy. And yet these things are forever secondary to the primary mission of each of you upon this particular planet in this particular density at this time. The mission before each of you is simply to address all of that which comes to you with an open heart, just that. And yet just that is the work of lifetime upon lifetime, for how can a person in a heavy illusion such as you now enjoy be fearless? It is not within the physical body to be fearless. It is not within the earthly brain, that choice-maker, to be fearless. Indeed, only the foolish are fearless, and yet the teacher known to you as Jesus the Christ has said that it is only to the foolish that the wisdom comes. It is only to those who live as little children that the kingdom is inherited.

How can a sensible, sane person, gazing upon a rather dangerous world, feel no fear? This is the crux. Here is the center. Just here, where fear shuts the door of the heart, here lies the opportunity to learn.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1997/1997_0119.aspx

RE: Most amazing thing Q'uo has said - colinrobertson - 02-04-2018

(03-31-2017, 01:06 AM)Spooner Wrote:
(03-30-2017, 11:56 PM)kevn Wrote: When Ra speaks about 4th density positive wanderers that somehow ended in 5th density negative without meaning to, the questioner asks Ra how they reacted to that switching of polarity and he replies: "I am Ra. They were disconcerted".

Bear in mind this story comes in the context of the end of 3rd density cycle where the energies of compassion has become heavily unbalanced with respect to wisdom. I feel like this was a very gentle suggestion that the same thing may happen to us during our Harvest. In fact I think that's precisely what has happened in many cases. Ra also says the wanderers' confusion had to do with an apparent overabundance of positivity. The implication is that this was "apparant positivity", in other words it was negativity or mixed negativity under guise of positivity. This I think is precisely what we are struggling with in society at large.

This is what we talk about a lot on the memo thread.

RE: Most amazing thing Q'uo has said - Wai - 03-24-2018

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2018/2018_0303.aspx

Fox:
Q'uo, I would like to ask: those of Ra told us that there were around 60 million wanderers on Earth in 1981. In the last channeling session, those of Q'uo stated that many of you are from elsewhere to aid this planet in its transition to the fourth density, and that those of Q'uo have knowledge of this type of experience, because many of you are portions of our own being, and have gone forth through the veil of forgetting to join others of like mind and kind, to serve the one in the many within the Earth planes. If you are able to tell us, roughly how many wanderers are there now in the Earth’s population?

Quo: I am Q'uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. At this time there are approximately 350 million of these entities who have incarnated within your Earth planes in order to offer their service to those of this planet who would request such. Many have come in recent times also from other third-density planets who have made the graduation there, and are incarnating in what you may call the “doubly-activated bodies” in order to be of service in helping this planet make its transition into the fourth density of love and understanding. The number of these entities exceeds that of the wanderers, reaching nearly half a billion entities.

- - - - -

I really needed to know this. Not only it gives me joy to know that what I did in the last 20+ years was not a waste of time and effort, it now gives me even more courage and strength to continue. There have been many moments when I wanted to give up.

Thanks, Fox, for asking the question, and Quo, for the answer.

RE: Most amazing thing Q'uo has said - GentleReckoning - 04-09-2018

"You are not here to clean it up. You are not here to make it right. You are not here to fix it. For all of the outer world is an illusion. You are here to love it. Take the world in your arms and embrace it. This is how you came to serve. This is your glory and your crown. Wear it well and rejoice in being here."

This is the attitude that informed a lot of Frederich Nietzche's criticism of christianity, and then later on had a small or large part in starting world war 2.

If all of the people on the bottom s*** everywhere it tends to freak those with power out, and they go insane and try to kill everyone. So um... try to help out. Btw, the challenging of christ consciousness has created many gaps and limitations in the material that should be ironed out at some point. It is obvious that with the Ra channeling especially that relying on an other self for spiritual discernment leads to eventual negation of the incarnational experience. (aka Don dying and Carla's health, the guy that invented the ouija board dying, etc) I find that those that rely totally on spirit tend to learn that their body wants to learn from reality as well.

Hinduism does this very well as the Red Dot causes protection from this, and potentiates grounded positive change in future incarnations. In Western Culture it is backwards, where people that become very large IRL trend towards less wisdom, but then hit the holy path treadmill afterwards.

RE: Most amazing thing Q'uo has said - AnthroHeart - 04-09-2018

(04-09-2018, 08:19 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: "You are not here to clean it up. You are not here to make it right. You are not here to fix it. For all of the outer world is an illusion. You are here to love it. Take the world in your arms and embrace it. This is how you came to serve. This is your glory and your crown. Wear it well and rejoice in being here."

This is the attitude that informed a lot of Frederich Nietzche's criticism of christianity, and then later on had a small or large part in starting world war 2.

If all of the people on the bottom s*** everywhere it tends to freak those with power out, and they go insane and try to kill everyone. So um... try to help out. Btw, the challenging of christ consciousness has created many gaps and limitations in the material that should be ironed out at some point. It is obvious that with the Ra channeling especially that relying on an other self for spiritual discernment leads to eventual negation of the incarnational experience. (aka Don dying and Carla's health, the guy that invented the ouija board dying, etc) I find that those that rely totally on spirit tend to learn that their body wants to learn from reality as well.

Hinduism does this very well as the Red Dot causes protection from this, and potentiates grounded positive change in future incarnations. In Western Culture it is backwards, where people that become very large IRL trend towards less wisdom, but then hit the holy path treadmill afterwards.

I tested my inner guidance with the link below which generates a random yes/no answer.

I got it right 3 out of 3 times.

www.yesnobutton.com

So at least my guidance is working. Still training it though.
I do still need a mentor though, and may have found one.

RE: Most amazing thing Q'uo has said - genkaku42 - 05-09-2018

Qu'o http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1997/1997_0209.aspx Wrote:To the best of our limited knowledge there is nothing but illusion. The only thing that is without illusion is unpotentiated Love, which has no awareness of Itself. By the play of free will the Creator is able to seek to know Itself, but the act of manifesting love is in itself an illusion, a distortion, certainly a primal distortion, but distortion nevertheless, so that no matter what density of experience or length of study that describes one’s situation, one is experiencing an illusion and one is distorting the truth.

Qu'o http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1992/1992_0913.aspx Wrote:This illusion is a brilliant and kindly way for that which is infinite to be reflected to Itself in some finite, dream-like form. Welcome to a dream so beautiful, so brilliant, and so crystalline that we could sing praises forever and never express our awareness of the wonder, the excellence, and the beauty of the illusion. But we share this joy with you insofar as we can and welcome you to the tenuous, lovely dream of becoming.

RE: Most amazing thing Q'uo has said - genkaku42 - 05-09-2018

Qu'o http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1993/1993_0530.aspx Wrote:We wish to tell you that your model of the universe is very, very limited. The attempt to nail down a history which is replete with metaphysical subject matter shall always be unending and full of lacunae, holes, gaps and spaces where there is no logic, there are no words, there is no road, there is no structure. Not that there is no structure, just that there is beyond all structure, love. The illusion is so very, very deep, for you are a dream, yet when you leave the flesh and enter a larger life you will still be a dream, for we also are but illusions, and ahead we see illusion.

RE: Most amazing thing Q'uo has said - GentleReckoning - 05-09-2018

Quo is a channeling that is synonymous with your local like-able preacher. It sounds good, but the congregation becomes s*** as there is no substance. I'm gonna do my video series where I answer the questions posed by the group to quo in roughly 5-15 seconds better than quo can BECAUSE A CHANNELED SOURCE CANNOT TEACH YOUR SOUL ANYTHING IT DOESN'T ALREADY KNOW.

It's why I love and hate this place. I feel there must be someone that is ready to learn in freedom instead of in chains.

RE: Most amazing thing Q'uo has said - GentleReckoning - 05-09-2018

On top of that, since everything was challenged through 'christ', the material is all filtered through the 9th density black magic construct created by the romans to enslave and mind control the world. (aka christ's christianity as opposed to the actual teachings of the one known as Jesus)

RE: Most amazing thing Q'uo has said - Sprout - 05-09-2018

It can teach you about silence, meditation, prayer, contemplation and compassion. These are important teachings of love. If you let your mind worry/become obsessed about things you have no power over, that's when you've really chained yourself, isn't it?

RE: Most amazing thing Q'uo has said - kellybee - 05-14-2018

(02-02-2016, 10:47 PM)Ankh Wrote: And so, my friends, we suggest that you toss concern about your own sincerity to the wind and sing the songs of joy that are in your heart at this moment, or turn your face to the wind and moan and cry if that be your lot. Accept joy and sorrow as if they were the same thing. Accept the rocky place and the oasis as if they were equal gifts, for these are your home. You shall learn comfort in suffering, and you shall find the undertones of sadness in the most joyful moments, for that which is within you is whole and entire. You are not an experiencer of isolated events or a chronicle of segmented stories, but rather eyewitness to a present moment which this illusion shall suggest to you often to be more than one thing, longer than one moment, fragmented and broken. Yet if the road goes on forever, how can it be fragmented?

April 20, 1986

This passage so resonates deeply with me that I started calling it "song of my heart." Reminded me very much of Rudyard Kipling's "If," which an Indian writer said is the essence of the Bhagavad Gita in English. Interesting how the Gita is called the "Song of the Lord."