Bring4th
2006.01.01 'Failure' of the plan that this logos chose - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: 2006.01.01 'Failure' of the plan that this logos chose (/showthread.php?tid=1252)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

2006.01.01 'Failure' of the plan that this logos chose - unity100 - 05-30-2010

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0101.aspx

this above quo piece has been very interesting in that, it has been the first time i saw a channeled entity actually point out the failure that the plan this particular logos chose while implementing free will has been. it has been a huge lesson in wisdom, because it lacked huge wisdom. but, in all other respects it has been a burden on the galaxy, requiring quite a goodly deal of entities from other dimensions to assist in the planet to even bring it close to harvest. (that is of course, after totally destroying one of them).

ironically, but maybe purposefully, most of the entities that are aiding this planet are those which had wisdom imbalances in their past (Remember how Ra talked about their sped up 4th d experience and the bigger amount of time that they needed to balance it out in 5d).

maybe this was the precise intent of the plan. however, since nearby logoi choose similar plans, it was more a pushing of the frontiers than a plan that was intended to teach wisdom.

Quote:P: My question came up in the last session. It was surrounding Maldek and Mars. Why does it seem like such a current theme for planets to be destroying themselves? Not planets but peoples of the planets, destroying themselves, their cultures! Is it central to this solar system or is it a common theme in third density?

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. The pattern, my brother, we would agree is well advanced and is indeed endemic to this region of space controlled by the Logos, or shall we say, sub-Logos that is your sun. The creation that was designed by this entity used a great deal of free will and a heavy veiling so that it takes actual effort for most people to retrieve their memory of the larger picture that moves beyond one incarnation into the grand design of the creation itself and you as citizens of eternity.

We are not saying that the Creator has not gained a rich harvest of new information about Itself from this particular design of creation. However it does seem that the combination of advanced free will and advanced veiling of the actual metaphysical situation have created conditions that are unusually likely to produce the thought pattern of aggression in order to get one’s way. Since it is so difficult to see that we are all one in your third-density experience, since the veiling is so complete, it becomes possible for entities to contemplate ending another’s life with less discomfort than if they were contemplating ending their own life. This has made it possible for entities to become habituated to the destruction of other selves.

RE: Failure of the plan that this logos chose - Turtle - 05-30-2010

Extremely interesting.

Over the past few months I've been off-and-on thinking about how I would personally create a galaxy's rules differently if I were the central logos. I always felt that it is extremely stupid to have such a heavy veiling that is unbroken and continuous throughout a being's life. I thought it would be amazing to have a built in organ in the body, one that is as easily used and accessed as is your hands for grasping things, to be used whenever one wishes so that it could temporarily drop the veil at least enough to perceive it's guides directly. Say like a head antenna that takes an incredible amount of focus and time to "turn on", and is extremely tiring to use, therefore eliminating the problem of it becoming a large distraction from the life you live. Overexertion of the antenna would result in the organ simply being unusable for many months until it "regenerated".

This isn't even a very polished idea. I'm just speaking out ideas LIKE this.

Something like that I think, would work way better than this system. At least then, anyone who is living a very difficult life could view "heaven" directly several times a year for brief moments, giving them all the hope and strength they need to push on in their life, never having to rely on the kind of "spiritual cock-teases" we get here in this set up. OBE's are amazing of course...but SO MUCH IS LOST when you try to remember the experience consciously.

Oh well...maybe in the next octave eh?

Godspeed!

RE: Failure of the plan that this logos chose - unity100 - 05-30-2010

in my opinion, the 'negative' polarity, something which actually, logically can not exist and be valid (because nothing can ever strive to be infinite to express the infinity of existence of all of us), needs to be abolished. and i am assuming, it will be abolished.

imagine - they destroyed a planet here (maldek). they have come here, and then created another catastrophe. (atlantis). throughout the last cycle, the nature of the cycle has been negative, suppression, whether you wanted or not, chose it or not, through usage of technology. then wanderers started to incarnate increasingly starting from 1300s and on (erasmus etc), culminating in a great wave starting from 1700 to lift the earth up technologically to enable the entities to have spare time to think about Law of One in their daily lives by freeing them of mundane work, and yet the minority problem childs in this planet still turned those advances into a corporate slavery environment that even further enslaved people mentally. (our modern materialist life). on top of it, a new wave of wanderers have been sent, as Ra puts it in 1980, them being 65 million at that point in number.

it has been 30 years. there have been many channelings, light work, this that, even internet has come (it was probably devised as a means to circumvent the minority elite control of communication so messages and talk can get to people, from people and unincarnated sources).

yet, here we are today in this state, with not much development in regard to state of physical social existence. even more, some minority elite is still trying, sometimes effectively, to control and kill anything that bars them. (acta treaty, network neutrality attack to make internet a cable network to control it). im not even touching the subject of nuclear weapons and whatnot, and the still existing potential danger of some 0.001% or less of world population trying to invoke a nuclear holocaust by aggression.

if 'free will' prevails, and some buttons are pressed by some few (maybe not even more than a few thousand) entities around the world, 7 billion or more souls will need to be rescued so that their souls will not get destroyed in the ensuing nuclear blasts.

irony is that, totality of these souls are not from maldek, the percentage of those remaining from maldek and atlantis are too small compared to those who have come from other stars. but, they are expected to stomach any disaster that can fall upon them, because some souls in maldek have been unsuccessful in advancing, because the plan the logos chose was faulty in its core, lacking a lot of wisdom.

Well, it's like Ra said. There is no right or wrong (morally). The negative path is just the path of "that which is not"...meaning you are NOT all important and above your slaves if you are some 5d STS master. You are just compounding the illusion you are already in by believing that. You ARE your slaves, you are one with the all.

I remember something about the previous universe not having this dichotomy of STS and STO...and that the "theme" or whatever you wanna call it in that universe was one of "the mover and the moved". Sounds pretty interesting, like a less complicated version of the whole Good VS Bad thing in this universe (or is it only local to this galaxy?). Can you imagine what the underlying principle or schism of the one, would be in the next octave? It boggles my mind to imagine this.

So yes, I would most definitely agree with our brothers/sisters of Q'uo in saying that this heavy veiling thing is an epic fail. Yes I said Epic. It is to me Tongue.

Godspeed!

(05-30-2010, 05:07 PM)Turtle Wrote: Well, it's like Ra said. The negative path is just the path of "that which is not"...meaning you are NOT all important and above your slaves if you are some 5d STS master. You are just compounding the illusion you are already in by believing that. You ARE your slaves, you are one with the all.

i dont agree with Ra. actually i disagree with them fundamentally.

'path of self' is not a possibility for anything apart from the infinite existence (of us all). because, no finite entity can express or embody infinity in its finite existence, and no finite entity will ever become infinite, never, ever.

that is why the path of negativity ends early 6th density, because it can not go any further.

Quote:There is no right or wrong (morally).

i actually think there is. lets have a brainstorm :

how about we just allow an environment in which a single entity (you, or me or anyone) can actually destroy the central sun of this existence, and devastate and destroy this current universe ?

because there is no right and wrong, this wouldnt be a problem. everything would be perfect, because we are all one. lessons would be learned. everything would be alright.

not. actually it would be dead wrong, because, obviously, the current universe is past that level of evolution. it doesnt need such an experience, and it is not at the point that it could or should have such an experience.

it would be like regressing to live like a crocodile, despite you are currently a human now.

therefore, i very much think, because all these high laws we speak of only find their total application at the point of infinite existence, and not any place before that, for us, finites, there is always a right, and wrong, in regard to wisdom, love and balance.

only when we are again united and together in the infinite existence that is 'us', there will be no right or wrong, and there will be Law of One.

in any level below that, trying to practise the higher laws in a lower density will be unwise, at its best.

Quote:I remember something about the previous universe not having this dichotomy of STS and STO...and that the "theme" or whatever you wanna call it in that universe was one of "the mover and the moved". Sounds pretty interesting, like a less complicated version of the whole Good VS Bad thing in this universe (or is it only local to this galaxy?). Can you imagine what the underlying principle or schism of the one, would be in the next octave? It thrills me to imagine this.

im suspecting that there wont be a duality, inefficiency, a non-path like we have now. ie, negativity path.

this seems to be a creation in which the creation is expected to learn wisdom. when the wisdom is learned, i think, the need for any abomination will be history.

that being said, i cant glimpse the possibility of what might be the general theme of the next octave.

Quote:i dont agree with Ra. actually i disagree with them fundamentally.

'path of self' is not a possibility for anything apart from the infinite existence (of us all). because, no finite entity can express or embody infinity in its finite existence, and no finite entity will ever become infinite, never, ever.

that is why the path of negativity ends early 6th density, because it can not go any further.

Where is the disagreement? Both you and Ra are saying that the path of self exists, but it will not lead you back to rejoining the infinite creator that you truly are. Wait...you mean you disagree with Ra fundamentally throughout the books, not just this subject? Can you clarify for me?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

About the morality thing, I completely agree with you. Of course when Ra says there is no right or wrong morals, they are speaking about their own perspective, as well as the perspective of infinity. Right and wrong morals exist as truth only to those who wish to see it that way.

Quote:it would be like regressing to live like a crocodile, despite you are currently a human now.

There are reasons for doing this. A curious being of a higher plane desires to briefly incarnate as a moth in order to experience the thrill of that first flight out of a cocoon.....

Not to mention the millions of wanderer's who chose to regress and take on the human shell at this time. I feel that I must be a wanderer, and I feel very foolish for coming here let me tell you, lol.

Quote:trying to practice the higher laws in a lower density will be unwise, at its best.

I agree, and disagree.

So many factors to consider on this one before I can claim anything I did in my past as wise or unwise. The message Q'uo makes a big deal of, is the one about doing vs being...and that we are truly just here to be ourselves. A very high density philosophy and approach to living, this "radiancy of being" they speak of. And yet it seems so unwise to focus chiefly on that while you are in this 3d sphere because you would seem to be an apathetic fool who has a smile on his face, while his friends are finding various causes to champion...to make a difference they can measure in their world.

Being vs Doing...Q'uo says either focus is acceptable, appreciated and worthy. It is all a matter of choice/perspective essentially.

Godspeed!

(05-30-2010, 05:36 PM)Turtle Wrote: Where is the disagreement? Both you and Ra are saying that the path of self exists, but it will not lead you back to rejoining the infinite creator that you truly are.

disagreement that exists is, Law of One is not valid for anything under total unity. there are paths, even different dimensions to accommodate entities, if one polarity goes out to accept the other, it is enslaved and it is no more.

trying to practice Law of One, for under anything total unity, becomes unwise, from this respect.

(05-30-2010, 05:36 PM)Turtle Wrote: About the morality thing, I completely agree with you. Of course when Ra says there is no right or wrong morals, they are speaking about their own perspective, as well as the perspective of infinity. Right and wrong morals exist as truth only to those who wish to see it that way.

definitely. i very much wonder, therefore, how will the next octave happen, when this polarity problem/experiment is gotten over with.

Quote:I agree, and disagree.

Being vs Doing...Q'uo says either focus is acceptable, appreciated and worthy. It is all a matter of choice/perspective essentially.

Godspeed!

my opinion is that, it is extremely unwise and, also damaging to many others, to dislocate an entity from a higher frequency, in which it will be able to radiate much more of the much more needed higher frequency vibrations, and to put it in a limited, quarantined, blocked 3d environment, to fix an experiment gone awry.

if you remember what Ra answered to don's query about the distribution of the population density of different densities, in this galaxy we have a huge lack of higher frequency vibrations in higher frequency planes. whereas we have an extreme amount of 2d vibrations and worlds.

that means, our galaxy is imbalanced in regard to higher densities. entities that are functioning in higher densities are sorely needed, to create a balanced super-being of a galaxy.

lack of this, in my opinion, is creating a lot of problems.

Quote:my opinion is that, it is extremely unwise and, also damaging to many others, to dislocate an entity from a higher frequency, in which it will be able to radiate much more of the much more needed higher frequency vibrations, and to put it in a limited, quarantined, blocked 3d environment, to fix an experiment gone awry.

I agree 100%.

And this brings me back to my first reply to you. I want that damn antenna I spoke of, or something like it!

Godspeed!

the attempts of Ra and others to teach 'Law of One' seems increasingly illogical and unwise, and even naive in that light :

you come forth and say INTELLECTUALLY that everything is one, and this and that. or send wanderers to bring teachings to that end.

what happens ?

the entities still cant penetrate the veil, because they arent in that capacity/evolvedness to do so. enough force cannot be mustered by their own selves, in order to penetrate that veil. they cant take time off to do it either, because due to the conditions of 3rd density life, its needs, and the problem those who go haywire due to veil being thick and going negative creating, they remain in lack of spiritual energy/musing from their own subconscious.

the cycle reinforces itself. and even at this point there is few to harvest.

i cant come to terms and agree/unify with this current sun, when i look to it at all. we agree on the level of being one, yet, we are total disagreement about methods. it repels me.

I agree completely, however try not to stress about it, because stress sucks, and we get enough of it from our brothers and sisters in 3d life. Remember we are all learning here, Ra/Q'uo/Higher logos included.

In my opinion Ra's contact in the 80's, and the following Q'uo channelings, are a great help to those like you and I...who kind of wanted or needed a "bible to call our own" or at the very least, something to start with when framing questions of the higher mysteries. It's a great tool, but Ra and Q'uo never had the intention of swaying the masses with their efforts with Carla, they know like you and I that that would be a ridiculous endeavor.

Godspeed!

P.S. Every single person on this board, wanderer or no wanderer, is even more foolish/naive/crazy to have incarnated in this planet AT ALL, in light of what you typed, and also in light of my own opinions heh. Nothing short of a complete re-wiring of physical reality is going to change this world for the better, period. Even a reboot biblical style wouldn't work, people would still war with each other. Reality needs to be re-coded from the ground up, (aka 3d needs to shut down and bring4th! pun intended).

(05-30-2010, 06:35 PM)Turtle Wrote: P.S. Every single person on this board, wanderer or no wanderer, is even more foolish/naive/crazy to have incarnated in this planet AT ALL, in light of what you typed, and also in light of my own opinions heh. Nothing short of a complete re-wiring of physical reality is going to change this world for the better, period. Even a reboot biblical style wouldn't work, people would still war with each other. Reality needs to be re-coded from the ground up, (aka 3d needs to shut down and bring4th! pun intended).

WELL SAID !!!

precisely what i think.

in my opinion every density should take care of the density below. this seems the way the existence intended with the densities.

2 should move and take care of the 1st. 3, should take care and coordinate the 2, and 4 should take care of 3rd, 5 should 4th and so on.

moreover, it is beyond logic to actually separate one part of the creation from the rest, and expect it to end up good.

i mean, veiling any density is like veiling one of your chakras. can you expect to function normally entirety of your solar plexus was taken out, spiritually or physically ? no.

galaxy is similarly an entity. blocking the energy center of a certain chakra is beyond logical.

existence should be a progress towards higher that is uncut and undisrupted at any point.

This 3d sphere did not always have this heavy veil, think back to when Ra was here with the Egyptians creating the pyramids.

If "the call" any being makes for help could be answered DIRECTLY without any veil distorting the communication, then things would be a helluva lot easier. I remember how they said that this planet is one of THE MOST extremely veiled 3d spheres around period...and that this is not only the cause for the extreme war/suffering, but also a big part of the reason why so many wanderers wanted to come here to help...

"...It offers such an amazing experience for catalyst because it's veil is so uniquely heavy too!" - time/space billboard for Earth.

Yeah I feel like I got swindled big time, lol.

Godspeed!

RE: Failure of the plan that this logos chose - Cyclops - 05-30-2010

I would like to show a different view point considering the earth plane and the heavy veiling.
Aaron The Aaron/Q’uo Dialogues, Session 17, March 23, 1993
Quote:This brings us back to some of the unique patterns of the human. There is this small ego self that we talk about. It is illusion, but within the human experience it feels real and solid. This illusion has one purpose as far as it knows, and that is to maintain itself at all costs. Why? If you are that angel I spoke of yesterday and truly connected with God, why would you want to maintain the illusion of separation? What purpose has this illusion? When you incarnate, you agree to experience this veil of forgetting, an opacity that cuts you off from the clear seeing of your true nature. Again, why? Why agree to that?

For reasons I cannot easily explain, the primary lessons of third density are faith and love. What will teach you faith? If you incarnate with full awareness of who you are and what you are doing in this incarnation, with clear seeing of the divinity in yourself and in all beings and the clear experience of God, where is faith to be learned? But that faith is a foundation. Without that faith the later lessons of wisdom may so easily become distorted and move the being into negative polarity. So these muscles of faith must be built by practice.

You know that there are many planes of learning and that this earth experience is a somewhat new experiment insofar as the entire history of the universe. Perhaps the greatest success of this experiment has been the profundity of the way faith is learned, of the experience of faith on this plane. This is a gift, this veil of forgetting. Because of the veil you cannot take your divinity for granted, but must always move deeper into the experience of it, must always work to separate illusion from deeper reality. And yet, no matter how clearly you experience that deeper reality, as human, it still must be taken as a matter of faith. You are not given proof.

One thing that is occurring here is that you are strengthening the will to express your divinity and to be of service to all beings. If there were clear seeing with no veil, you might come into incarnation and say, “Yeah, I’d like to serve. Sure, why not?” But it would not be a strong decision from within the heart, not a deep answering to a call, just following the pattern: “This is what everybody’s doing; I’ll go along with it.” Can you see the difference? Intention is all-important.

We emphasize that you have free will. We emphasize responsibility. In essence, this veil and the matter of faith offer you the opportunity to exercise that free will and responsibility without clearly knowing what you are doing, just trusting that light within you and the way it connects you to all that is. Through each incarnation lived in faith you grow into deeper readiness for that responsibility. You are responsible for what you know. To know, to have deeper wisdom and understanding, carries deeper responsibility. Without the deep support of faith, that responsibility would seem too great a burden.

When you see clearly who and what you are on the astral plane between your human lifetimes and after graduation from this plane, then your decisions to serve, for example, grow out of a strong place only of will. Because you know who you are and are ready for that responsibility in the upper densities, there is no problem. On the earth plane it can easily become distorted so that will twists itself into judgment and self-judgment. Rather than expressing love, one would simply express self-discipline. One would move into a sense, “I came to do this and I’m going to do it, and nothing’s going to stop me!” But you are not here to learn that level of self-determination, not here to use force and judgment as guidance for your choices, but here to learn love as guidance for your choices. To express your energy with love, there must be that sense of connection that grows out of faith.

Ariel The Aaron/Q’uo Dialogues, Session 9 October 30, 1992
Quote:My dear brothers and sisters, you have learned. This experiment that we have called Earth has been successful beyond our wildest imaginings. Of course, there is negativity on this plane. There would need to be. You understand that it is part of your catalyst for learning and that there is no duality, no difference between the positive and the negative in the long run and that, at the same time, negativity must be resisted with love because of the suffering that it creates.

What has occurred on this earth plane that has seemed so wonderful is that those of you of third density who are learning these lessons of faith and love graduate with far more depth, also, into the fourth- and fifth-density lessons of compassion and wisdom. Of course, there is no time pressure, so you may well ask, “What difference does it make if we learn the lessons ahead of our grade, so to speak?” The difference is that compassion and wisdom are not finite skills. The being who moves into fourth density already with deep compassion and wisdom expands those qualities far beyond what has come to be expected on other planes of learning. Our experience, then, is that those of you who move through this earth plane, working skillfully with the catalysts of this plane, have moved into an expanded sense of compassion and wisdom by the end of seventh density, and in that way expand the Infinite.

While the compassion and wisdom of that which we might call God or the Eternal are infinite, they are also ever-learning and ever-expanding. And those of you who move into seventh and finally eighth density through this plane and return to that spirit which is your essence bring a far deeper wisdom and compassion that expands the Eternal and Infinite.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we have the lessons offered of complete acceptance to the perfection of all experiences that the creator in all experiences.
Latwii Intermediate Meeting May 25, 1980
Quote:No, my brother, it is not similar. The name we have for that planet is Maldek. That particular planet chose consciously the evil way. Thus, it destroyed itself. In the case of Atlantis, there were, even at the end, very advanced beings on the side of light. They escaped and helped to form very advanced civilizations in South America and in the region which you call Tibet. Thus, the two situations are not alike. Maldek was a pure planet, and if you can appreciate evil as the polarity of good, you can appreciate the dark magnificence of that planet as it destroyed itself.

We do not have the sentimental hatred for evil, as you call it, that those among your peoples do when they speak of evil, that which Lucifer has become, that is, the devil. We find evil useful, because it delineates the good, giving you the choice that makes you learn. You have only to be conscious that you have that choice in order to have a great head start upon vibrating always towards the positive, towards love. Because of this you may well suffer. However, each tear that you let fall is gold, for you learn as you grow. And with each trial you become more able to be above good and evil, so that you seek only the Creator.

If you would look in Ra's teachings on the significator of the mind you will see this concept mirrored here, the negative fruit or lessons shall feed the seeker who in turn will use it to greatly increase it's love.
Q'uo Sunday Meditation August 14, 1988
Quote:Carla: Well, what about the people from Maldek that blew their planet up, and the people from Mars? Those two civilizations both. Look at Lemuria—it’s a continuing pattern here of people basically wiping out their habitat. Is it inevitable for third-density people to do that? No, don’t answer that question. You really already did. It just seems so strange that it’s happened again and again and again.

I am Q’uo, and we would comment only to suggest that within your solar system there has been a great variety of experience, from the most disharmonious to the most harmonious, and it is within this range of experience that much has been learned. Not all progress is achieved in an harmonious fashion. Much there is of love that is learned by experiencing its polar opposite.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a little excerpt on faith and the underlying creator within everything.
Q'uo Sunday Meditation February 6, 1994
Quote:One may be, as this instrument would say, in the desert, where the spiritual topography is alien and mystifying or it may be in the most exalted of subjectively perceived spiritual states. To the healer which is mature and therefore efficacious, this will make no difference for the healer who is mature has become aware that the Creator is always present, that the power of the unnamable mystery is always infinite and that this power exists in every location, at every time and under any and all conditions. In other words, the healer learns to tap into that which lies beneath the experiences of the desert or the oasis. That deep level is as a sea which once tapped into offers the absolute inner subjective surety that faith is real and hope exists to save. The healer, in other words, turns from all appearances within itself before it turns away from the appearances presented in the patient.

On the lesson of unity and the view that no matter what it is, the creator is within all experiences and is beyond any perceived failure.
Latwii Sunday Meditation August 5, 1984
Quote:Yet within your illusion, you move in a darkness and in a manner which requires the careful choosing of polarity, shall we say. For in order to do work of a spiritual nature, the battery of the seeker must be polarized as purely as possible. This polarization process proceeds for much of what you call time through many experiences. And as the seeking becomes more and more refined, the seeker in the positive polarity is able to appreciate more and more the essence of the one Creator which resides in all things, including those entities who have chosen to express the negative polarity of the one infinite Creator. Such a positive entity with this ability to appreciate the one Creator in all is an entity which has refined the process of seeking to a degree where all is seen as one; all is seen as the one infinite Creator and there is no polarity at this point.

May we answer you further, my sister?

Carla: I take it that’s quite a ways down the road?

I am Latwii, and we would agree, my sister, that for the seeker of truth in the positive sense this is quite a lengthy journey and reaches its culmination, shall we say, at the mid-sixth density level, at which time for any entity wishing to continue the process of evolution, it is necessary to see all as the one Creator. Yet it is possible from time to time on this journey for any entity to so purify its own thinking that it is able to experience the unity of all the creation for briefer moments.

May we answer you further, my sister?

Carla: No, just an observation that that sounds in some ways like risky business.

I am Latwii, and in one sense, my sister, we would agree. Each seeker of truth finds the path laid before it in a manner which leads inevitably to the one Creator. For in each moment the one Creator is all that is. Yet as the one Creator seeks to know Itself and has portioned Itself throughout the one creation in the positive and negative senses, those entities who travel this path of evolution will find that path, though inevitably leading to the one Creator, can be a path which has many surprises for those whose step is not sure and whose attention has been diverted for the moment. And it may be necessary from time to time for the seeker to learn lessons which may be described as difficult. Yet each lesson teaches love, wisdom and unity for those who are alert to the possibilities within difficulty.

Q'uo Sunday Meditation October 8, 1989
Quote:Take the long view, my friends. Find the lightness of heart that this gives you, the balance of opinion, and the thoughtfulness, and eventually, the faith that it offers. [For when there is no reason to anything within the illusion, then it is that that which is mysterious outside of the illusion has the only possibility of being real.] Gaze at that pontificated reality, and realize that that reality, that mystery, is love, an energy indescribable. The infinite intelligence of the one Creator is love, unpotentiated, unpolarized, unaware. It merely loves. The active principle of free will is chosen again and again by the Creator, Who chooses to make a creation and form active principles of Itself that It may learn of Its own nature. We already know the answer: the nature of the Creator is love; the nature of you is love; the nature of your circumstances is love. Whatever they may be, all is as it should be; all offers the catalyst that is required at the present time.

Q'uo Saturday Meditation October 17, 2009
Quote:It is a long journey. It is a journey which will close as you close your earthly eyes for the last time. It is a long game, a game which has a simple strategy: know the self, accept the self, become the Creator. As you discover the deeper parts of yourself, the Creator-self, you will find that your eyes are opened to find the good and the love and the peace that is possible in all situations. You will find yourself becoming sturdier, more stable, more unfazed by the world of ten thousand things, as this instrument would say.

Here is an excerpt on love and negativity and why it should be accepted.
Hatonn Sunday Meeting February 15, 1976
Quote:Love, my friends, is not what man perceives within his intellect. Love is not the emotion that is felt for another. Love is not attachment to any given thing. Love is totally detached, yet infinitely united within truth, within the light of the Creator. All things are united due to the existence of love. In experiencing the concept of love, there are many things which must be learned before you can truly comprehend the infinity of the concept. Love is all that exists. Love is all things which you experience and which you can see. Love at many times may appear to be what you might call negative in its effect upon you or others, yet, my friends, you must indeed, in order to learn, be exposed and have experience on what you would call both sides of the coin. You must be aware of the negativity which exists within your present experience as only an assistant to your learning process. You are assisted by those acts which you consider to be negative in that they allow you to weigh within yourself the value of that which you consider to be negative and that which you consider to be positive.

Q'uo Special Meditation April 14, 2006
Quote:When you become aware that you are entering the presence of another, take a moment to acknowledge, accept and admire the perfection of that individual. Naturally, that perfection is not apparent to the outer eye in most cases. Do not let that stop you. You know that each entity is the Creator. Take a moment to establish that acknowledgment, acceptance and admiration.

Perfection within everything.
Q'uo Sunday Meditation October 17, 1999
Quote:I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. And we would respond by saying that we could not have said it better. For, indeed, all of the experience of the one Creator in all densities of illusion is the Creator knowing Itself through infinite means, infinite entities, and the polarity of the light and the dark, that which you have called service to others and service to self. Thus, the creation itself is held in place by this dynamic tension. And thus the Creator is able to play in those fields of flowers that It has created for Itself.

Q'uo Channeling Circle 5 February 6, 2010
Quote:The service moves through the interaction of all parts, persons and particles of creation. This is the Creator knowing Itself. This is the reason for the creation, that the Creator may know Itself through each of its portions, each part of the creation. Thus, as you move through your daily round of activities, you interact with other portions of the Creator to inform the Creator, according to your free will, of the various experiences which are open to you as you choose this and that, this and that.

Q'uo Special Meditation February 5, 1995
Quote:P: I would like to ask if there is another reason for existence besides the Creator knowing Itself?

I am Q’uo, and though we are aware of the query which you have asked we are not aware of any other reason or indication that the Creator might have for this experience which we all share, though we do not say such a reason could not exist. As far as we have plumbed this great and infinite mystery the only reason we have found for this experience is that it is our portion of the one Creator’s pattern of beingness, that is that we should become that which is and should find a greater and greater expression of ourselves to be the same as the Creator’s self.

Who is to say one can manage to crack the divine plan of anything and view a portion of creation with something that is not wanted? I believe this is a form of an illusion of separation. It is true that often the higher density teachers and inner planes teachers in the sessions answer questions in direct fashion, but it is also true that with all of the sessions I've read that they themselves say that they have not completely fathomed the mystery clad being which is the creator. So why is there discontent for the situation one is in when there is suffering and a cloudy view? is this not the creator knowing itself? does not any part no matter how small of creation paradoxically contain the infinite one creator? I leave you with these to ponder for I do not find it necessary to judge something I can not fathom.

Thanks Cyclops, as always, you're willingness to dig up the mad Q'uotes is awesome. I'll say this much before I get off to go to work though.

Creation and existence are infinite. So anything you can imagine exists, including the situation we are all in, on this planet. So we find ourselves in a place where we chose to forget where we came from, and experience this veil. I'd say this choice is a very unwise choice, for we are truly separating ourselves from the rest of creation so much, so totally that we can then believe ANYTHING we want, BUT our supposed "free will" is not free (it never is, free will is also a distortion of TLOO remember). It is still determined by what we pre-planned for ourselves to experience as we grow from infant to teenager (the precious time where you are molded by your environment and most of who you are is shaped by outside influences).

I do not mean this place and it's veil are UNWORTHY of existing, or that I despise this place. I simply think we are fools in coming here. Foolish to diminish our awareness to such an extreme degree.

I most likely only have this opinion because I so heavily identify, if only just romantically, with the concept of being a 6d wanderer. Not everyone is going to share my perspective. Perspectives are also infinite.

So in summary I am saying I feel like a fool for coming to such a place. Q'uo or Ra, said for wanderers to incarnate here it takes a certain degree of foolhardiness/bravery. I just don't identify with the brave part.

Godspeed!

Quote:Who is to say one can manage to crack the divine plan of anything and view a portion of creation with something that is not wanted? - does not any part no matter how small of creation paradoxically contain the infinite one creator?

your statements there contradict each other.

since everything contains the common structure ie 'secret' of existence, the 'creator' (as you put it outside yourself for some reason), in themselves, if you are 'creator', by knowing yourself, you can know all.

Quote:So why is there discontent for the situation one is in when there is suffering and a cloudy view? is this not the creator knowing itself?

it is quite simple actually - because, you are not 'the creator'. you are a PART of the infinity that you call creator. therefore, if you are put under load over the level which you cant handle, either as in the size of the load or duration of the load, you suffer.

you wont be 'creator' until you pass the treshold of 7th to 8th, and rejoin the infinity, and even then i suspect that will take an infinite amount of 'time' in your respect, for, as a finite entity, you can never be the infinity yourself, or that happening needs an infinite amount of time. hence, the infinite numbers of creations, universes, dimensions that the existence is experiencing.

moreover, and more importantly,

you are not living in an endless universe. this universe is a local creation, that is created by a local central sun (ie local logos) which is just one of the infinite numbers of universes, existences that are created by other central logoi around the infinite existence. - please note - im not talking about the galaxy, or this sun. im talking about this universe, and the universe's central sun.

moreover, creation is not perfect. had it been perfect, and everything ok, we wouldnt have been in this particular octave, experiencing these, and left the earlier octave, after learning whatever that was there. what we learned there had become a base element, a building block for this octave, after being refined. what we learn here, will be the building block for the next octave, when refined.

in all kinds of progress, there are those who will glimpse the things that need to be learned bit by bit, and even start to look into the next octave, or next level. just like there are many who glimpse the next densities than they are in, before they pass into those. since densities penetrate each other (4d penetrating 3d), and all existence acting in octaves, chakras of infinite 8s, it is easily concludable that the next octave, as a 'mega density' permates our octave, and makes its presence felt, and pulls us upwards.

moreover, the next octave, is probably one of the densities/chakras of a mega existence, just like the entire system here. (body as a system, and it beign a subsystem of a planet which in turn is a subsystem of a solar 'being', which is in turn subsystem of a galactic 'being', and which in turn is a member and part of the universe).

even more than that, there is base logic :

something that is not fundamental and real to the facet of existence, ie something which is 'not', cannot become a part and reality of existence. you can only use such a thing, to teach what HAS to be. and what should not be.

currently the negative polarity seems to be teaching us what NOT to do. if it wasnt as such, negative polarity would be able to continue past 6th. instead, they turn, adapting to the real road. the difference is, they rejoin that road as VERY wise entities. wisdom seems to be a lacking commodity especially in these parts.

and moreover the extreme veiling and its destructive results in that particular solar system also tells us what not to do.

therefore, the conclusion - next octave, probably wont have such issues, because the extent of 'free will' which can be afforded to any entity will be determined. from what it looks, the veil, if it ever happens, wont be as thick as it was in this solar system.
(05-30-2010, 07:18 PM)Turtle Wrote: I'd say this choice is a very unwise choice, for we are truly separating ourselves from the rest of creation so much, so totally that we can then believe ANYTHING we want, BUT our supposed "free will" is not free (it never is, free will is also a distortion of TLOO remember). It is still determined by what we pre-planned for ourselves to experience as we grow from infant to teenager (the precious time where you are molded by your environment and most of who you are is shaped by outside influences).

moreover, actually free will doesnt exist at all in practice,

because, even if you let go of the 'incarnation preplanned' or 'higher self dictated/randomized' part of the 'free will', your life, your actions, your conditions will be determined and affected ie 'infringed' heavily by the entities sharing the density with you.

since 3d requires other-selves to actually function, you can not isolate yourself.

so, a situation ends up, in which your 'free will' is not infringed upon by infinite intelligence (aka, creator) or any entity in higher densities or aetheral planes, BUT, by the ones who are sharing your density with you.

which becomes an abomination - instead of being able to choose what higher influence, aetheric influence that resonates with your subconscious and following that road, you get forced to receive the influence of those in the density around you.

infringement, is infringement. it doesnt matter who infringes. and in the current situation, the 3d entity which is locked into the density and density partners s/he is in, is limited in choices by the veiling and quarantine.

inefficient, illogical, irrational.

Quote:I do not mean this place and it's veil are UNWORTHY of existing, or that I despise this place. I simply think we are fools in coming here. Foolish to diminish our awareness to such an extreme degree.

moreover, by locking this many high level wanderers to a 3d density behind a veil, we have greatly reduced the strength of 4 to 6th chakras of the galaxy (hopefully not entire universe), and therefore did a disservice by not being in a place which we, by nature, tailored/fit to be.

the extreme amounts of 4 to 6th energy channeled here, is extreme amounts of 4th to 6th energy that other parts of this galaxy, or creation is not able to receive.

it is wrong. densities exist for a reason. and they exist for the entities that are of that density to be in. not to be left vacant by going to lower densities.

RE: Failure of the plan that this logos chose - Cyclops - 05-30-2010

I see you are very thoughtful in your thinking and structuring logically the functions of the various aspects of the universe which are being discussed in this thread. Were I to do that I would feel I am fixing myself in knowing something which I really do not know, for I think I do not know anything. This is why all of my responses are made with my perception of the sessions and with the referring to the sessions of teachings for in truth I know nothing and can only act as an instrument to the sessions, to the ones who had channeled them and to the ones who had given the concepts.

This first series of excerpts will be conveying what I accept from the sessions on how each portion of creation contains the infinite one creator.
Hatonn Sunday Meditation December 30, 1984
Quote:The one original Thought of the Creator is expressed perfectly in your being. Not in an idealistic sense, but in the sense of here and now. Bitterness, wrangling, disputes, argument, debate and disharmony are all a part of the rough and ready perfection which the Creator praises with all of Its being in you and you and you. Each of you is perfect, yet each seeks the one original Thought. Each seeks the harmony, the peace, the joy that it has not or seems to have not.

The unyielding balance in the universe.
Q'uo Saturday Meditation September 27, 2008
Quote:Your sun body is a sub-Logos, a manifester and center of light and love, which it pours out upon all indiscriminately, generously and with great love. As you are perhaps aware, the actions of each of you do not go unnoticed in the universe. The creation of the Father is one and the universe balances itself endlessly with regard to each and every one of its infinite bits and pieces of creatorhood which are making the long, circular journey from alpha to omega and entering into alpha once again.

Q'uo Sunday Meditation March 13, 1994
Quote:You ask this day how the Creator has stepped down its selfhood in, and to experience as, a third-density entity. The shortest and most bluntly accurate answer to the query is that the Creator has not stepped down this selfhood in anywise, in any density, or circumstance. The truth is the Creator; the rest is illusion.

All that you strive to comprehend, you already know. All that you strive to be, you already are. However, free will so dances with each entity in this Creatorhood. Thus each entity becomes unique within illusion and the oddity and peculiarity through illusion is valuable. However, let us move back to the point that the Creator is manifest in you and in all whom you see. Similarly, as regards healing. The healing is already perfected. Insofar as the entity wishing can lay hold of the vibrations which are those chosen to the original Vibration, just to that extent has the individual opened the self to a new reality with illusion.

Q'uo Special Meditation June 28, 2002
Quote:There is not a person, no matter what his station, his state, or expression of morality, that is not beautiful. Each entity at the soul level is tremendously beautiful. Indeed, each entity—being the Creator—has a beauty beyond all imagining, for each is all that there is; each contains the universe. And would not each, then, have all aspects of beauty and ugliness, the entire range of esthetics within the self, locked in many, many treasure troves within the personality, waiting to be opened by the right combination of circumstance and motivation?

Q'uo Sunday Meditation November 5, 2000
Quote:However, there are quanta, or heartbeats, in which the Creator’s knowledge of Itself is rendered open to alteration by the self-aware entities which are principles of the Creator, choosing by their free will to gather information and to process it in such and such a manner. And this the Creator can never know ahead of time and does not wish to know ahead of time. It is an important principle to the Creator: that Its portions that have been offered this background of densities and illusions have complete free will in looking at the creation around It, and responding to it, and in making those responses into a process of change, metamorphosis, and transformation of a certain kind. For each choice that each self-aware entity makes creates new possibilities, new patterns, and new potential choices that may add to the Creator’s experience of Itself.

Oxal Saturday Meditation March 9, 1974
Quote:I am the one known as Oxal. It is my privilege to aid, as best I can, those who seek, and it is true that this is all that is necessary. It is only necessary that you seek. And then you will find. You will find all that there is. My friends, you will find the creation. And, my friends, in finding this, you will find the Creator. For they are one and the same thing.

When you meet your fellow man in your daily activities, you will recognize him for what he really is, a part of the creation, just as you are part of the creation. And the creation, my friends, is the Creator.

And then, as you look at Him and He looks at you, the Creator looks at Himself, through each pair of eyes. It is only necessary that you recognize this concept and understand it, and then your thinking and the Creator’s will be the same. And you will know the meaning of love.

I hope that I have been of assistance in giving to you my concept of truth. We of the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator are expressing our concept of truth, a concept that is the result of our seeking. When we look at you, we see our Creator. This is our understanding. When we look at this infinite creation, in all of its wonders and all of its vastness, in all of its splendor, we are seeing the Creator. This is our understanding. And when we look at the smallest form of life, or even an insect, we are looking at our Creator. This is our understanding. For our understanding is that the Creator is expressing Himself throughout all of the infinite manifestations that we experience. And His thought in all of these manifestations is a thought of love.

Ra Session 13 of the Law of One January 29, 1981
Quote:It shall be understood that any portion, no matter how small, of any density or illusory pattern contains, as in an holographic picture, the One Creator which is infinity. Thus all begins and ends in mystery.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we have the second series of excerpts on why I myself feel that I do not know anything, for this resonates with me much. I do agree with these concepts for like I said in my first post I can not judge what I can not fathom, the said mystery which seems paradoxical.
Q'uo Channeling Circle 3 December 5, 2009
Quote:Although the Creation is that which is mysterious beyond all telling, its essence is love. And its interacting parts are all made of love. Let this be the basis of your approach to those times of challenge and resistance that you shall indeed meet again and again, whoever you are, whatever your path. It is a natural part of movement through the Density of Choice, the density of dynamic opposition. Only within yourself, girded with faith that all is well, can you open yourself to love.

Q'uo Sunday Meditation May 20, 2007
Quote:When you seek the one infinite Creator, we ask you to remember that you have entered the precincts of mystery and paradox. All things are one, yet every single being is different. Even every snowflake is different. That is the kind of paradox that lets you know that you are on the track of the one infinite Creator. Do not be satisfied with easy answers and the seamless arrangements of thoughts that go into religious, spiritual and philosophical edifices of thoughts. For these are edifices of the mind and the intellect. They shall not bring you to the infinite One. They shall only make you very good at moving symbols around in your mind so that you feel that you have thought upon the divine.

Instead we ask you, if you wish to know the one infinite Creator, to invite that Creator into your life this moment. Ask, and you shall receive. Can you bear the brightness of the face of the one Creator? We believe you can. And in that faceless face that exists and does not exist, in that place of mystery and paradox shall you find a pleasant land indeed opening before you, a land in which you feel that Creator-ship within you.

Q’uo July 21, 1991
Quote:What do you know? Let us look a bit deeper. Move, each of you, from the mind that is in your brain. Relinquish it and think courteously, gently, and with the skill of suitor, to pay court to your heart, for it is the unconscious and silent wisdom of the heart that gives to an entity its closest experience to that of knowing. Within the illusion in which you enjoy yourselves at this time nothing can be known. The sooner the seeker becomes aware that the truth will beckon ever onward, the sooner the seeker can set to rest the hunger for proof which so often leads to a debasing of the pure love of the truth. Relinquish your hold upon the need for proof, for that which is proof is proof within an illusion. Would you wish to know something in the illusion? For all that you know in the illusion is an illusion. Or would you wish, rather, to gaze straightway at the mystery that is not known and know that you are tabernacling with that mystery; that you live in that mystery and in a very central sense you are that mystery which is Creator and creation.

Q'uo Sunday Meditation January 10, 1993
Quote:By saying this we wish to establish a basis upon which we may build. The foundation of the right consideration of an entity’s position as judge of its own creation depends firstly upon there being no authority that is final. No hand or word has the master’s authority over servants of the infinite One, for the infinite One has established that in all manifested creation there be no final, provable answers. As entities discover what seem to be definitive answers, the edge or furthest limit of knowledge is pushed back, and it is discovered that beyond that new pioneering frontier of knowledge there lies still an infinite mystery.

Q'uo Special Meditation April 18, 2006
Quote:However, it is unnecessary in terms of preparing the self for graduation from third density to penetrate the veil of forgetting. Indeed, it is far more important, in preparing for graduation from third density, that one come finally to the understanding that one knows nothing and can know nothing of the mystery that is the one infinite Creator. Reaching this level of humility and emptiness offers to the seeking student a peace and a confidence that are lacking when one is striving to know more and seek more deeply into the history of the self before this incarnation.

The veil of forgetting was put into place not in order that it may be penetrated but to set up the conditions for a life in which the choice of polarity and the continuing choices of polarity that follow such an initial choice might be played out without any possibility of proof. The choice of service-to-self or service-to-others polarity is intended to be made against the backdrop of unknowing so that one must literally take a leap of faith in order to choose how to respond to the catalyst of everyday life.

Q'uo Sunday Meditation November 9, 1986
Quote:Those things which we say are the best we have to offer through a particular channel at a particular moment, and we would not deceive you, thus we speak as truly as possible within the limits of spoken language. Yet each word has many meanings, each concept can be heard with many ears, many attitudes, and many predispositions. Those things which do not seen appropriate for your growth at this time must needs be left behind without a backward glance. The answers lie within you, not within us.

We are those who would inspire each of you to seek, to ask your questions with more and more care and love for the search itself, for your answers, as all answers, shall turn out to be illusion and with each revelation and transformation you shall discover that you have pushed back the frontier of mystery, only to find that same mystery beckoning from the new frontier. There is no information so complete and so satisfying that it constitutes the ultimate answer, for if it can be said, it is not the truth and he who says it has pride, not understanding.

RE: Failure of the plan that this logos chose - Peregrinus - 05-31-2010

Is there anything morally wrong in thinking a "bad" thought, or just in doing the act?

In reality, there is no act, so how can anything we do, or anything that is done, be immoral or bad or wrong or right or good or moral?

We are thoughts; we may think this is real; we may think we are real. This is not. We are not. We are thoughts. Just as when each begins to meditate, thoughts have their own life, we have ours. We are the thoughts which occur when The One Creator meditates. We ARE The One Creator.

Ra, Session 1, channelled by Carla, recorded by Jim, written by ... Wrote:Let us for a moment consider thought. What is it, my friends, to take thought? Took you then thought today? What thoughts did you think today? What thoughts were part of the original thought today? In how many of your thoughts did the creation abide? Was love contained? And was service freely given? You are not part of a material universe. You are part of a thought. You are dancing in a ballroom in which there is no material. You are dancing thoughts. You move your body, your mind, and your spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns for you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought.

RE: Failure of the plan that this logos chose - Turtle - 05-31-2010

I just have to say, this has been the single most entertaining thread I've participated on in the bring4th forums. Just got home from work, re-read my last post and then the new ones, and just feel awesome.

We can learn so much over millions of lifetimes, and the information/experiences we each accumulate really did happen.

In an illusion they did. BigSmile

Godspeed!

RE: Failure of the plan that this logos chose - peelstreetguy - 05-31-2010

Very good thread. I've had many of the thoughts that have been shared in this thread. I too have felt that something has gone wrong. Why does it have to be this way? It wasn't like this for Ra in third density (the violence ect.).

(05-31-2010, 11:11 AM)peelstreetguy Wrote: Very good thread. I've had many of the thoughts that have been shared in this thread. I too have felt that something has gone wrong. Why does it have to be this way? It wasn't like this for Ra in third density (the violence ect.).

Well the conditions on this planet are very new to the cosmos and is in one sense a test/experiment. I think this is why most of us feel that things are not as they should be here.

Godspeed!

RE: Failure of the plan that this logos chose - unity100 - 05-31-2010

(05-31-2010, 12:38 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: Is there anything morally wrong in thinking a "bad" thought, or just in doing the act?

In reality, there is no act, so how can anything we do, or anything that is done, be immoral or bad or wrong or right or good or moral?

We are thoughts; we may think this is real; we may think we are real. This is not. We are not. We are thoughts. Just as when each begins to meditate, thoughts have their own life, we have ours. We are the thoughts which occur when The One Creator meditates. We ARE The One Creator.

there is, because we cant be infinite and in perfect balance up until reaching infinity.

we are not 'the one creator', we are parts of it. and, im suspecting that, since we are the parts of 'it', or rather 'us', our balances and imbalances add up to the balance of the 'creator'.
(05-30-2010, 10:05 PM)Cyclops Wrote: I see you are very thoughtful in your thinking and structuring logically the functions of the various aspects of the universe which are being discussed in this thread. Were I to do that I would feel I am fixing myself in knowing something which I really do not know, for I think I do not know anything. This is why all of my responses are made with my perception of the sessions and with the referring to the sessions of teachings for in truth I know nothing and can only act as an instrument to the sessions, to the ones who had channeled them and to the ones who had given the concepts.

all you need to do, is to dive into thought, and start rationalizing and practising logic. everything adds up to each other, and they should add up to each other.

if, you start from the basic start of 'infinity' and go with base logical rules that pass valid everywhere, then you can create a picture that should be valid everywhere.

all the stuff way below these, are the logical constructs of local logoi, that were built by deriving over those basic logic sets.

Quote:The one original Thought of the Creator is expressed perfectly in your being. Not in an idealistic sense, but in the sense of here and now. Bitterness, wrangling, disputes, argument, debate and disharmony are all a part of the rough and ready perfection which the Creator praises with all of Its being in you and you and you. Each of you is perfect, yet each seeks the one original Thought. Each seeks the harmony, the peace, the joy that it has not or seems to have not.

it is expressed in our being, but, we are NOT perfect or the perfec that it can be, and therefore have to evolve.

had we been perfect, we wouldnt need to evolve, and we wouldnt be even existing in a physical existence.

having a blueprint expressed inside something does not mean that that blue print is active.

it needs to activated thus.

Quote:The unyielding balance in the universe.
Q'uo Saturday Meditation September 27, 2008
[quote]Your sun body is a sub-Logos, a manifester and center of light and love, which it pours out upon all indiscriminately, generously and with great love. As you are perhaps aware, the actions of each of you do not go unnoticed in the universe. The creation of the Father is one and the universe balances itself endlessly with regard to each and every one of its infinite bits and pieces of creatorhood which are making the long, circular journey from alpha to omega and entering into alpha once again.

yes. universe balances itself, locally. even though itself is still an imbalanced construct, due to the fact that it is itself also an entity, a mega existence, that just exists in the infinite existence. there are infinite universes.

therefore, you cant expect a universe to be 'perfect', and therefore be faultless. if it was, there would be no need for new octaves.

existence is a being that goes through octaves just like we do. we are not perfect ourselves, since we need to reach new heights and understandings. therefore, universe cant be, either.

Quote:Q'uo Sunday Meditation March 13, 1994
[quote]You ask this day how the Creator has stepped down its selfhood in, and to experience as, a third-density entity. The shortest and most bluntly accurate answer to the query is that the Creator has not stepped down this selfhood in anywise, in any density, or circumstance. The truth is the Creator; the rest is illusion.

All that you strive to comprehend, you already know. All that you strive to be, you already are. However, free will so dances with each entity in this Creatorhood. Thus each entity becomes unique within illusion and the oddity and peculiarity through illusion is valuable. However, let us move back to the point that the Creator is manifest in you and in all whom you see. Similarly, as regards healing. The healing is already perfected. Insofar as the entity wishing can lay hold of the vibrations which are those chosen to the original Vibration, just to that extent has the individual opened the self to a new reality with illusion.

the creator, the intelligent infinity that is the potentiated infinity, is an infinite existence.

ANY finite part of it, is by any means NOT the 'creator', aka infinity itself, at no given point, since no finite construct can ever be infinite.

therefore, any construct you see within this existence, and the existence itself is not infinite.

because the only infinite, the only perfect existence is the infinity itself, BEFORE it gained intelligence, and become intelligent infinity (aka creator).

only if you return to total 'nothingness', you become infinite, and hence, perfect.

anything under it, is imperfect and going towards that perfection. that is the reason for the 'creator' aka intelligent infinity needing to know itself.

even in 'original vibration' you cant be perfect. there has to be no vibration, for existence to be perfect again.

Quote:Q'uo Special Meditation June 28, 2002
[quote]There is not a person, no matter what his station, his state, or expression of morality, that is not beautiful. Each entity at the soul level is tremendously beautiful. Indeed, each entity—being the Creator—has a beauty beyond all imagining, for each is all that there is; each contains the universe. And would not each, then, have all aspects of beauty and ugliness, the entire range of esthetics within the self, locked in many, many treasure troves within the personality, waiting to be opened by the right combination of circumstance and motivation?

Q'uo Sunday Meditation November 5, 2000
Quote:However, there are quanta, or heartbeats, in which the Creator’s knowledge of Itself is rendered open to alteration by the self-aware entities which are principles of the Creator, choosing by their free will to gather information and to process it in such and such a manner. And this the Creator can never know ahead of time and does not wish to know ahead of time. It is an important principle to the Creator: that Its portions that have been offered this background of densities and illusions have complete free will in looking at the creation around It, and responding to it, and in making those responses into a process of change, metamorphosis, and transformation of a certain kind. For each choice that each self-aware entity makes creates new possibilities, new patterns, and new potential choices that may add to the Creator’s experience of Itself.

being 'beautiful' does not mean being balanced or being perfect.

balance is a level that every micro or macro entity has to pass through and acquire, including the universe, even the existence we are currently in.

Quote:Oxal Saturday Meditation March 9, 1974
[quote]I am the one known as Oxal. It is my privilege to aid, as best I can, those who seek, and it is true that this is all that is necessary. It is only necessary that you seek. And then you will find. You will find all that there is. My friends, you will find the creation. And, my friends, in finding this, you will find the Creator. For they are one and the same thing.

When you meet your fellow man in your daily activities, you will recognize him for what he really is, a part of the creation, just as you are part of the creation. And the creation, my friends, is the Creator.

And then, as you look at Him and He looks at you, the Creator looks at Himself, through each pair of eyes. It is only necessary that you recognize this concept and understand it, and then your thinking and the Creator’s will be the same. And you will know the meaning of love.

I hope that I have been of assistance in giving to you my concept of truth. We of the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator are expressing our concept of truth, a concept that is the result of our seeking. When we look at you, we see our Creator. This is our understanding. When we look at this infinite creation, in all of its wonders and all of its vastness, in all of its splendor, we are seeing the Creator. This is our understanding. And when we look at the smallest form of life, or even an insect, we are looking at our Creator. This is our understanding. For our understanding is that the Creator is expressing Himself throughout all of the infinite manifestations that we experience. And His thought in all of these manifestations is a thought of love.

again, part of the creator is NOT the creator. it is part of the creator aka intelligent infinity.

finite is not same with the infinite. this is one of the mishaps of 6th density understanding in my opinion ; 'feeling of being one with something or the infinity does NOT mean that you ARE that infinity, because, you are not infinite yourself'.

Quote:Ra Session 13 of the Law of One January 29, 1981
[quote]It shall be understood that any portion, no matter how small, of any density or illusory pattern contains, as in an holographic picture, the One Creator which is infinity. Thus all begins and ends in mystery.

again, containing a picture of infinity does not mean infinite.

yes, you are infinite in your inner planes, in your inner densities in your densities, you are probably a macro creature to those that may probably exist in your inner planes, but, there is a whole other infinity OUTSIDE you, that contains you.

you can learn the outside, by learning the inside. but, that does not make you as infinite as the infinity itself. you can only learn it, and be together, in unison with it, by being a part of it.

Quote:Here we have the second series of excerpts on why I myself feel that I do not know anything, for this resonates with me much. I do agree with these concepts for like I said in my first post I can not judge what I can not fathom, the said mystery which seems paradoxical.

each kind of reliable logical judgment set starts with rationalizing and logic from a certain point. saying 'i dont know anything' and refraining is not the way to go.

i will pass on commenting various love and compassion related quotes here, and those relevant to mysteries.

love and compassion or mysteries do not make any finite entity, entirety of infinity.

Quote:Q'uo Special Meditation April 18, 2006
[quote]However, it is unnecessary in terms of preparing the self for graduation from third density to penetrate the veil of forgetting. Indeed, it is far more important, in preparing for graduation from third density, that one come finally to the understanding that one knows nothing and can know nothing of the mystery that is the one infinite Creator. Reaching this level of humility and emptiness offers to the seeking student a peace and a confidence that are lacking when one is striving to know more and seek more deeply into the history of the self before this incarnation.

what you can know happening to be a finite, unexisting amount compared to infinity of existence, does NOT mean that you dont know anything.

if that logic would hold, all the other 'you are one creator' logic would fail, because, since your knowledge can be nonexistent due to being none compared to infinity, your importance and existence as a finite entity, would also be nonexistent compared to infinity, and therefore would hold no meaning.

therefore, 'creator is in all of you and you are all important' and 'you cant know anything about the creator' statements, logically contradict each other, and do not hold.

to prove either of those, you have to accept the reverse of the other too.

the second statement, therefore is wrong.

because, if you take anything out of an infinity that constitutes a whole, the infinity wont be that infinity anymore, because its composition will have changed.

hence comes the 'you will exist forever' and 'you are indispensable' concepts of existence.

i will pass various mystery related quotes.

in short,

nothing you see in this existence is perfect. nothing you know in this existence is perfect. if there is anything perfect, you cant know or cant see it, because it will have totally melded into infinity and, also be a non-factor for your existence, since it wont be maintaining an existence that you can affect, or can affect you anymore.

therefore, even the current existence we are in is not perfect. leave aside the local logoi (suns) that support local systems. they can make mistakes, go too far compared to their potential balance, and can fail.

yes, all are lessons, yes all will be wisdom for future, but, that does NOT mean that, just accepting imbalances and not attempting to correct them, is right.
dewey b larsons approach to unified field is a very good starter to this logic actually.

RE: Failure of the plan that this logos chose - unity100 - 05-31-2010

the 'you are invaluable, you are beyond value, you are priceless' sentiment and perception in 6th density comes forth from the 'value' properties of the indigo ray, by the way. lack of it, creates a feeling of worthlessness, abundance of it creates a feeling of worth.

yes, any entity is valuable, but that doesnt mean any manifesting entity, is infinite.

(05-31-2010, 08:02 PM)unity100 Wrote: yes, any entity is valuable, but that doesnt mean any manifesting entity, is infinite.

Any manifested entity is of course a finite thing. The seemingly paradoxical statement that we are each the infinite creator although we are finite individuals, is not so paradoxical once we take into account that any individual within creation is an illusion. We are all illusions, NOT real in the ultimate sense of the word real. Our experience is so much more real than the forms we inhabit. When you dream, the dream only stops seeming to be real once you wake up.

Infinity creates illusion so that it may experience itself as something finite (rewording Ra's quote about the Infinite Creator desired to know itself). This is the ultimate reason for any creation, any illusion....not the only reason of course, but the ultimate reason.

Godspeed!

RE: Failure of the plan that this logos chose - Richard - 06-01-2010

Who are we to judge the failure (or eventual success) of a cosmic experiment measured in the span of human years? A million years of human experience measured agains a universe whose inception spans billions of years? As far as we know? Because our personal lives are not perfect…or our remembered history isn’t everything we imagined it should be? Therefore the experiment is a failure?

It’s the philosophical equivalent of 5 yr olds who think they have the way of the world figured out…yet have no concept of money..much less balancing a checkbook or driving a car.

I know nothing…I assume nothing..about the mind of a creator whose consciousness spans infinity.

Quo’ said it best when they said perhaps you (meaning us) should ask the creator….

What is your will for me today?
How shall I serve?
What shall I experience?
And, in what shall I rejoice?

Beyond that….everything we think we know is probably just mental masturbation.

Richard

RE: Failure of the plan that this logos chose - unity100 - 06-01-2010

(05-31-2010, 10:49 PM)Turtle Wrote: Any manifested entity is of course a finite thing. The seemingly paradoxical statement that we are each the infinite creator although we are finite individuals, is not so paradoxical once we take into account that any individual within creation is an illusion. We are all illusions, NOT real in the ultimate sense of the word real. Our experience is so much more real than the forms we inhabit. When you dream, the dream only stops seeming to be real once you wake up.

doesnt matter. if there is an illusory existence, and you are an illusory entity within that existence, you are still finite, hence, not infinite, in your illusory state.

basically, need to think practical ; to really be infinite, you would need to be infinite in all respects, not just in philosophy. then, you couldnt be able to live in ANY finite existence, body.

therefore, you are not infinite.

Quote:Infinity creates illusion so that it may experience itself as something finite (rewording Ra's quote about the Infinite Creator desired to know itself). This is the ultimate reason for any creation, any illusion....not the only reason of course, but the ultimate reason.

Godspeed!

infinite creator needing to know itself, is still not a perfect entity. it means, it is an entity needing/wanting to know itself. (themselves). in true infinity, there would be no need, or no desire, or no knowing.

(06-01-2010, 06:10 PM)Richard Wrote: Who are we to judge the failure (or eventual success) of a cosmic experiment measured in the span of human years? A million years of human experience measured agains a universe whose inception spans billions of years? As far as we know? Because our personal lives are not perfect…or our remembered history isn’t everything we imagined it should be? Therefore the experiment is a failure?

because, we, as entities have the precise duplicate of the logic of this existence, this creation in ourselves.

simply, the 8 level energy center infinity concept, inwards and outwards.

simply, because the galaxy and then universe are entities like you and me, with 8 energy centers each, and 8 within each center and so forth.

therefore, just like how you meditate, and try to open all your chakras in a bright, clear, unmuddied and equal manner, universe has to do the same things.

anything that causes extended blockage of any chakra, is something that needs to be fixed, for that chakra.

this is just one of the approaches. you can approach in numerous ways to conclude the failure of this local plan.

Quote:It’s the philosophical equivalent of 5 yr olds who think they have the way of the world figured out…yet have no concept of money..much less balancing a checkbook or driving a car.

quite wrong.

first, 3rd density entities seeking to open 4d chakras, generally have no business with such information - chakras, centers, creation, evolution and whatnot. they basically live the 3d experiences, and try to come to a conclusion for their orientation, generally without knowing it.

it is generally wanderers' desire to consciously know about stuff like these, and therefore it is highly likely that most of the ones reading these information are wanderers.

if, you check wanderers' composition, you will see that most of them are from 6th density. if you check Ra's statements, most of them in 1980 were from Ra, an entity which was speedily closing down fast to 7th density.

if you think that the heavy 3d existence accelerates spiritual development, it is easily concludeable that there could be quite a few of those from 6th density that are in, or nearing 7th density.

it is also possible that, there were wanderers who came from 7th density start themselves.

if, from this point, you move to the fact that, 7th density existence is the existence that speedily closes the infinity, the octave, to the state of unison with everything which you so unwisely understand as a 'creator' outside yourself, you can easily conclude that an entity near the end of 7th density, as Ra and others put it, is an entity that already learned itself to the degree that it can in this octave, and after a certain point, leaves all the experiences and any kind of identity it had behind, and merges to infinity.

since, it is already said by many that 'you contain the creator', knowing yourself, would mean knowing the 'creator' you speak of.

therefore, it is highly possible that there are 6-7th density entities who already know enough of that 'creator' you speak of (as if it was something outside you), and therefore, there are those who quite easily can conclude the failure of any particular plan.

that is, unless, that plan was intended to TEACH what should NOT be done, and what is extreme, of course.

in both cases, that would directly mean that, what is happening in this solar system are stuff that should NOT be done, lest if you do them things end up like this.

Quote:Quo’ said it best when they said perhaps you (meaning us) should ask the creator….

'ask the creator', whereas you are yourself 'creator' and include the 'creator' inside you, as the very source you speak of says ?

in that case, asking that creator, would mean asking yourself. which is, something you are not doing, according to what you say.

RE: Failure of the plan that this logos chose - Turtle - 06-01-2010

Quote:infinite creator needing to know itself, is still not a perfect entity. it means, it is an entity needing/wanting to know itself. (themselves). in true infinity, there would be no need, or no desire, or no knowing.

Infinite:
1.)immeasurably great
2.)indefinitely or exceedingly great
3.)unlimited or unmeasurable in extent of space, duration of time, etc.
4.)unbounded or unlimited; boundless; endless

----------------------------------------------------------

Perfect:
1.)conforming absolutely to the description or definition of an ideal type

Infinite Creator does NOT fit this definition. Conforming to or Defining anything then makes it limited and not infinite.

2.)excellent or complete beyond practical or theoretical improvement

Infinite Creator seems to fit this definition. But if Infinite Creator "fits this definiton", it is no longer Infinite, because you are defining it.

3.)exactly fitting the need in a certain situation or for a certain purpose

Same logic as #2

----------------------------------------------------------

Everything in creation is therefore perfect, depending on your perspective. Example: I am a perfect human being because I fill the role of housing my mind/spirit. From my perspective this is all the human being is needed for, as a temple for the spirit.

As per our definitions of the words infinite and perfect...the Infinite Creator is both perfect and not perfect. Infinite Creator is perfect when it is manifested in any form or any way.

When you reunify with Infinity, you are then beyond any definition, including the definition of being perfect.

And finally, as Ra states, there is NO separation of self from Infinity. Any separation is illusory. The paradoxes as well, are Infinite.

Ugh, that took a while to sort through...I had a looooong post in the works until I decided to bring the definitions of perfect and infinity into this thread.

Godspeed!

RE: Failure of the plan that this logos chose - unity100 - 06-01-2010

(06-01-2010, 08:52 PM)Turtle Wrote: ................

literal definitions of infinity will not avail in this level of philosophizing. because it will generally involve mathematical or size related definitions.

(06-01-2010, 08:52 PM)Turtle Wrote: Everything in creation is therefore perfect, depending on your perspective. Example: I am a perfect human being because I fill the role of housing my mind/spirit. From my perspective this is all the human being is needed for, as a temple for the spirit.

As per our definitions of the words infinite and perfect...the Infinite Creator is both perfect and not perfect. Infinite Creator is perfect when it is manifested in any form or any way.

When you reunify with Infinity, you are then beyond any definition, including the definition of being perfect.

And finally, as Ra states, there is NO separation of self from Infinity. Any separation is illusory. The paradoxes as well, are Infinite.

Ugh, that took a while to sort through...I had a looooong post in the works until I decided to bring the definitions of perfect and infinity into this thread.

Godspeed!

still these fall out of our practical reality's definitions.

see, we are illusions, right ? and we are actually infinite right ?

yet, we are still bound and obliged by the physics rules of even this locale, leave aside universe's. you live in an illusory 3d body, you are doing illusory 3d things, you are being 3d in illusion.

the illusion, is real for you, as an illusion.

IF, you liberate yourself from that illusion, by evolving and getting spiriutally more advanced, yeah, you increasingly let go of the illusion.

but, as long as you are in an illusion, the illusion will remain real, EVEN if it is not there, in principle.

being infinite in principle, and being infinite in practice are two different things.

if one was interrreplaceable for the other, there would be no need or point in densities, physical realms, evolution, spiritual advance, chakras, meditation, wisdom, love, existence, anything.

there would not be anything. there would be stillness, which would be, infinity itself.

but there isnt. until you are merged into stillness, and no more, you are finite.

RE: Failure of the plan that this logos chose - thefool - 06-01-2010

The experiment has been a failure if you believe it has been a failure and it has been a success if you believe it has been a success.

From a very distant perspective there are no right or wrong and every little experience good or bad add up to infinite experiencing itself in many different ways.

I think success is not determined by the numbers harvested but the quality of experience that is being added to the infinite creator. There is a richness that is added by the dark, there is an intensity that is generated by the suppression and pain. We may not realize it in this density under the veil but faith is the answer...

For me this will all be so boring without the extra challenge of the dark brotherhood, heavy veil and the possibility of losing my way at any moment. It is like walking on the edge of the sword and I would not have settled for anything less (well I must be in a good mood today Cool...HeartHeartHeart

RE: Failure of the plan that this logos chose - LsavedSmeD - 06-01-2010

(06-01-2010, 07:16 PM)unity100 Wrote:
(05-31-2010, 10:49 PM)Turtle Wrote: Any manifested entity is of course a finite thing. The seemingly paradoxical statement that we are each the infinite creator although we are finite individuals, is not so paradoxical once we take into account that any individual within creation is an illusion. We are all illusions, NOT real in the ultimate sense of the word real. Our experience is so much more real than the forms we inhabit. When you dream, the dream only stops seeming to be real once you wake up.

doesnt matter. if there is an illusory existence, and you are an illusory entity within that existence, you are still finite, hence, not infinite, in your illusory state.

basically, need to think practical ; to really be infinite, you would need to be infinite in all respects, not just in philosophy. then, you couldnt be able to live in ANY finite existence, body.

therefore, you are not infinite.

You are Infinity, you are everything that can be; but you are everything that can be in potentiation.

RE: Failure of the plan that this logos chose - unity100 - 06-02-2010

(06-01-2010, 10:19 PM)thefool Wrote: For me this will all be so boring without the extra challenge of the dark brotherhood, heavy veil and the possibility of losing my way at any moment. It is like walking on the edge of the sword and I would not have settled for anything less (well I must be in a good mood today Cool...HeartHeartHeart

hahahaha. why not join french foreign legion ?

(06-01-2010, 10:43 PM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: You are Infinity, you are everything that can be; but you are everything that can be in potentiation.

that means, you are not infinite. 'potentially' being infinite means, you are, in practice, not infinite.

as i said, if anyone was infinite, they would have no business existing. we wouldnt even know them. or their existence. or glimpse their existence.

the first thing we can glimpse the existence of, is the 'infinite intelligence' , which is us, 'we', some of you call as an outside 'creator'.

anything higher than this, is unknowable. infinity doesnt have any effect or, any 'potential' either. because, in order to be infinite, there should be nothing, not even any 'potential'. or, the exact opposite of the concept 'potential' should be there in perfectly coinciding amount, in the correct locale (any locale at any point in infinity), therefore making it a non-entity, non-factor, nonexistence.