Bring4th
Harvest: Do The Math - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Harvest: Do The Math (/showthread.php?tid=1259)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Harvest: Do The Math - Tenet Nosce - 06-02-2010

Facts From CIA Handbook:

Current world population: About 7 billion
Current death rate: About 60 million per year

Hypothesis: By the end of 2012, all people who will not graduate to 4D will no longer be on earth.

For the sake of calculation, let's say that 90% of earth's inhabitants are "4D ready"

That leaves 700 million people who need to "check out" before the end of 2012.

How can anybody reconcile this with the idea that there is not going to be any major physical catastrophe(s) between now and then?

RE: Harvest: Do The Math - unity100 - 06-02-2010

90% of earth's inhabitants !!!

thats a huge number. if im not mistaken, ra's harvest was around 3 million out of 60 million entities ? and, only 250 entities were ready for harvest in 2nd cycle of this planet, out of a few billion ? didnt they say this was more or less the percentage ?

RE: Harvest: Do The Math - peelstreetguy - 06-02-2010

I don't think it's going to work that way at all. Things will change yes, but much slower over the course of many years still. Unless of course the planet gets blown up or rendered uninhabitable.

RE: Harvest: Do The Math - Tenet Nosce - 06-02-2010

(06-02-2010, 05:51 PM)unity100 Wrote: 90% of earth's inhabitants !!!

thats a huge number. if im not mistaken, ra's harvest was around 3 million out of 60 million entities ? and, only 250 entities were ready for harvest in 2nd cycle of this planet, out of a few billion ? didnt they say this was more or less the percentage ?

Well, sure. I was trying to be very generous in the estimation.

RE: Harvest: Do The Math - Mandrabel - 06-02-2010

(06-02-2010, 08:33 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote:
(06-02-2010, 05:51 PM)unity100 Wrote: 90% of earth's inhabitants !!!

Well, sure. I was trying to be very generous in the estimation.

It is, of course, possible that a great many more are already harvestable.

RE: Harvest: Do The Math - unity100 - 06-02-2010

judging from the numbers Ra gave about the distribution of entity populations to densities (3,4,5,6), i would say that this harvest is too going to be a very small one.

RE: Harvest: Do The Math - Peregrinus - 06-03-2010

At exceedingly generous best guess there are only millions harvestable. The way I see it ... over the next 50 years there will be a large population reduction, the work of the negative elite coming to fruition. Female children exposed to cell phone radiation will be losing the ability to reproduce. GMO's foods will cause type II diabetes in more than 50% of North American children within ten years, and much higher rate of death for infants and young people. The health care system will be crippled in five to ten years when everyone that got the H1N1 gets, at best, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Only the universe knows what disease/results all the GMO fed growth hormone/antibiotic animal consumption will produce. Oil/ gas will become far more expensive and food shortages will be the result.

The next two years will see increasing catalyst and possibly a large reduction as well.

Though all this sounds terrible, it is not. The further away from the light one goes, the more they desire to be close to it. The next cycle for those of third density will be more positive. All is perfect. There is nothing to fear but fear itself Smile

RE: Harvest: Do The Math - Namaste - 06-03-2010

There are some crop circles pointing at the female gestation period, which could be pointing at a time when pregnancy is not possible for 3D entities upon Gaia. Could be.

To add to Peregrinus's post, we are the generation(s) that are the test-bed for Aspartame, a chemical warfare agent that is a potent neuro-toxin. People consume this en masse, and has already been linked to 90 medical problems (including, not surprisingly, mental issues). Who knows what this will do 10, 20, 30 years down the line.

Stay away from Aspartame.

It is also worth mentioning that blessing your food and drink before consumption can alter the structure of the molecules, restoring some of the natural goodness, and removing potential 'issues'. Our bodies are extremely, extremely capable of dealing with non-perfect foodstuffs (a good example is how some people can smoke, not exercise and live until they are 100). It's all down to your mental attitude and beliefs. Examine your beliefs with regard to diet and exercise, and drop those that do not serve you, replacing with ones that do.

RE: Harvest: Do The Math - unity100 - 06-03-2010

ra was saying that those who cant sync with 4d vibrations would have various 'opportunities' to leave the sphere. namely, heart attacks, various natural events, disasters and so on.

heart attacks are interesting, since they have been increasing everywhere, even in young and healthy.

RE: Harvest: Do The Math - Tenet Nosce - 06-03-2010

peelstreetguy Wrote:I don't think it's going to work that way at all. Things will change yes, but much slower over the course of many years still. Unless of course the planet gets blown up or rendered uninhabitable.

Peregrinus Wrote:The way I see it ... over the next 50 years there will be a large population reduction, the work of the negative elite coming to fruition.

The Law of One material is very clear that harvest occurs in a very short time frame.

You both may be right... and certainly these views make much more sense to the rational mind. I'm not arguing with your logic at all.

However, the issue that I am trying to tease out with this post has to do with how tenable the idea is of harvest occurring in 2012 as originally stated.

When you get down to the nitty-gritty it really doesn't make sense to, on the one hand, say you believe in the concept of harvest, but then on the other hand say that you think it is a gradual process that begins in 2012 and then carries on for decades or centuries afterward.

The entire concept of harvest is inextricably connected with it being a discrete phenomenon that happens very rapidly. When you strip the time constraints from the equation, the whole idea falls apart.

When somebody tries to say that harvest is really going to happen over a long period of time, it doesn't make sense because you don't need the concept of harvest to explain the events at all. It's just a very natural progression of life.
(06-03-2010, 05:04 AM)Namaste Wrote: There are some crop circles pointing at the female gestation period, which could be pointing at a time when pregnancy is not possible for 3D entities upon Gaia. Could be.

Will you expand on that? First time I've heard of this... very interesting!
(06-03-2010, 05:18 AM)unity100 Wrote: ra was saying that those who cant sync with 4d vibrations would have various 'opportunities' to leave the sphere. namely, heart attacks, various natural events, disasters and so on.

heart attacks are interesting, since they have been increasing everywhere, even in young and healthy.

Yes, clearly there are many ways to exit the world stage. I am interested to know where you got the stat on heart attacks.

Basically where I am trying to go with this thread is that if this event is real and less than three years away, then we should be seeing some very clear evidence, i.e. increased death rates and/or decreased birth rates. To my knowledge neither of these is the case.

The only other option is a cataclysm. Certainly there are many folks out there who are making those predictions. However, there are also those who are adamantly saying that there will be no cataclysm.

RE: Harvest: Do The Math - Peregrinus - 06-03-2010

(06-03-2010, 08:05 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: The Law of One material is very clear that harvest occurs in a very short time frame.

However, the issue that I am trying to tease out with this post has to do with how tenable the idea is of harvest occurring in 2012 as originally stated.

When you get down to the nitty-gritty it really doesn't make sense to, on the one hand, say you believe in the concept of harvest, but then on the other hand say that you think it is a gradual process that begins in 2012 and then carries on for decades or centuries afterward.

The entire concept of harvest is inextricably connected with it being a discrete phenomenon that happens very rapidly. When you strip the time constraints from the equation, the whole idea falls apart.

When somebody tries to say that harvest is really going to happen over a long period of time, it doesn't make sense because you don't need the concept of harvest to explain the events at all. It's just a very natural progression of life.

You are correct in understanding that the Ra stated the harvest would be a very quick event, however.... that was channelled thirty years ago, and much has changed since then.

Q'uo (Ra, Latwii, and Hatonn) have said that because the consciousness of mankind has been increased substantially in the last thirty years, the event as it was planned (to be a catastrophic event) has been diverted so that the harvest will occur over a longer period of time. There will be further time for further work to increase in sto polarity in reparation of the Mother and in sto in general. What 2012 does signify is the end of the ruling elite's rule here on Gaia, which is why they desperately are trying to continue controlling; they seek to hold their power to the last second, for where they are going, they need all the power they can get (by means of negative polarity).

RE: Harvest: Do The Math - dolphin - 06-04-2010

(06-03-2010, 05:18 AM)unity100 Wrote: ra was saying that those who cant sync with 4d vibrations would have various 'opportunities' to leave the sphere. namely, heart attacks, various natural events, disasters and so on.

Cancer rates have recently been projected to double by the STS as part of the depopulation agenda.

Cancer Cases Projected To Double Worldwide By 2030
Read more: http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7018886220#ixzz0prdJQWtm

There will be ample opportunity for a massive die off since it is actually being conciously arranged.

Our food and water supplies are being enhanced to facilitate mass death.

Gotta love the genetically modified poisens they have made to taste so yummy and you can't even taste the sub clinical antibiotics and growth hormones in the animals they slaughtor. Science is a wonder to be able to create such humane tasteless poisens for our children. Even in the toys. How very good of them.

Popular kids’ trinkets loaded with toxic metal
Barred from using lead, Chinese makers using more dangerous cadmium
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34793600/ns/...parenting/

Its in the candy too.

Afghanistan Heroin production is back in full swing thanks to the CIA if you prefer a quicker and more pleasurable exit. Better yet 70 percent of the supply of cocaine is being laced with a poisen. Only the rich STS people can get it clean. Marijuana has long been harvested right after being sprayed with poisen chemicles used for eradication to kill it.

It is so absolutely loving of the STS to provide us so many ways to kill ourselves off.

Personally I think we should all start donating money to them to help speed up the global genocide.

I hope none of you people are cheating by going out of your way to get organic foods, clean water, or vitamin suppliments. It is not right for us to have healthy stuff while preaching to the dumb people that the poisen is good for them spiritually.

As higher evolved beings "in the know" should all of us in this forum perhaps consider mass suicied to be more in line with cooperating with the STS Harvest agenda? After all it is for our own good and we unlike others who are struggling all know there is no death. We should all be willing to volunteer to go first.

NOT !!!

Sorry for the sarcasm, but that is exactly how I am made to feel some people are advocating by the philosophy. Its Rosicrucianism if not veiled Luciferianism, or worse.

RE: Harvest: Do The Math - unity100 - 06-04-2010

(06-03-2010, 08:05 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: Yes, clearly there are many ways to exit the world stage. I am interested to know where you got the stat on heart attacks.

i didnt get any particular stats (other than national health ministry in turkey saying there were many young people getting heart attacks compared to earlier decades) for that. however, very frequently we are getting news reports of very young people dying out of heart attacks out of noewhere. a 17 year old kid is watching tv with his family, heart attack, dies. like this. also, one of my friend's cousin died, a young person, 35, out of heart attack, leaving a family behind.

RE: Harvest: Do The Math - peelstreetguy - 06-05-2010

After the harvest date, anyone who dies will walk the steps of light. No more incarnating here with a 3D body. Only dual wired people will be born after that date.

It does not mean that we will all die right after the harvest date.

RE: Harvest: Do The Math - Tenet Nosce - 06-10-2010

(06-04-2010, 10:27 AM)unity100 Wrote:
(06-03-2010, 08:05 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: Yes, clearly there are many ways to exit the world stage. I am interested to know where you got the stat on heart attacks.

i didnt get any particular stats (other than national health ministry in turkey saying there were many young people getting heart attacks compared to earlier decades) for that. however, very frequently we are getting news reports of very young people dying out of heart attacks out of noewhere. a 17 year old kid is watching tv with his family, heart attack, dies. like this. also, one of my friend's cousin died, a young person, 35, out of heart attack, leaving a family behind.

This came out today:

Heart attacks down 24% in decade, 62% for worst

RE: Harvest: Do The Math - Paradox13 - 06-13-2010

I'm thinking there's no way for certain to KNOW how this 'end game' is going to really play out until we all get there personally. I've listened, read and viewed scores of material from a variety of sources and of course, as we all know, there's the extreme 'positive - from the 'right' ' and the other extreme on the left. It's natural of course to wonder how things are going to play out, but I think there really is NO WAY to know for sure. There's nothing to hang your hat on, so to speak, in terms of a particular event happening over another or instead of any other. Maybe those in the 4th, 5th & 6th dimensions KNOW what is going to occur for us here on Earth, but are not allow to say for it will interfere with our learning and growth curve, process and evolution.
What IF... ALL of the above events happened simultaneously? THAT certainly is possible & probably!! What IF...everybody experience the things they said/heard/thought and/or expected to have happen? What IF it's ALL happens exactly the way Nostradamus, Revelation, channeled Beings, the gov't, the doomsdayers AND the Wayshowers all said it would ...ALL the 'good' and ALL the 'bad'. Just 'what if'? I'm merely asking & wondering why does it have to be 'this or that', or anything our limited minds can conceive? To define a thing is to limit it and right now I don't think we have enough of what is required to KNOW the details of that coming event. We may all get up that day, go about our lives and feel NO change and nothing major occurs...as far as we can tell, not even aware or having felt the subtle shift that occurred during our day, we have ascended but don't even know that we did....what if?
There is a thing as "trying too hard", and it appears that many are trying too hard to make sense of it all, when 'sense' isn't the thing that's needed here....all that 'left brain' processing is complicating something that might otherwise be quite simple and obviously with a mind of its own, in it's own time, place and agenda.
The rush of the acceleration itself feels somewhat intoxicating to the point where sometimes it feels like the mundane and its details are an imposition. But again, it is natural to want to know. Check out "Bashar - 2010-2015 channeling" esp part 2 on Youtube. Then there's "Abraham" and of course David Wilcocks and The Enlightenment Goldring Wayshower Training Center 2012 Abundance ...all on Youtube.
I suppose the real question is..."what do each of us want to see happen?" Maybe even from now, we have the ability to create the reality we wish to see and experience....then the question becomes....do I want to create MY own reality or do I want to waive that right and buy into someone else reality of what's is going to happen? m m m m m m m. How do we go about setting ourselves free, opening up our minds to something completely different and unexpected.
I don't think physical death is as major a roll in that event as many are fearing, but then again, that's just MY reality. What's yours reality? What do each person want to create? Then start making the shift now!!! It's like a multi-man relay, the person ahead starts running BEFORE you get there, so as not to loose momentum....he shifts...from stationary to movement that picks up speed. Make the change and start shifting now, don't wait for the wave to get here to see what will happen....that will be too late, and try not to worry so much about the mundane & it's details. HeartSmile

RE: Harvest: Do The Math - unity100 - 06-13-2010

(06-13-2010, 12:18 AM)Paradox13 Wrote: I'm thinking there's no way for certain to KNOW how this 'end game' is going to really play out until we all get there personally.

ra, q'uo and a number of other sources are saying that this thing is like the ticking of a clock, it is energetic, space/time related (or time/space maybe too), and the clock will ring at a certain time. ie, the increase of energy due to the placement of the planet or something, i dont remember.

yet, there are issues Ra said, due to the fact that the planetary consciousness had a noticeable element of negative mindset, and this was creating problems. ie, unusable heat, and as a result of this earth crust movements. the planet was said to be aligning to that by earth movements, and at a certain time, this would stop, being completely aligned to receive 4d vibrations in full.

now, there is a catch here. if, the planetary consciousness goes more to positive, that will probably reduce the alignment needed, therefore bring the alignment completion date closer.

but then again what will happen when the alignment happens ?

probably a noticeable amount of the pressure that sensitive people are experiencing will go away. 4d compatible or near compatible people may feel lighter etc.

but what will ultimately happen, whether this can cause any kind of dimension shift, this, that, is still uncertain. ra had said everyone would die to incarnate in 4d. however, quo said that, there has been various changes due to various factors, and things were different now. still, what quo said was also similar to a normal lifetime scenario - people live, die normally, life goes on, new people incarnate and so forth.

RE: Harvest: Do The Math - peelstreetguy - 06-13-2010

Check out this new Quo transcript. The part relevent to this thread is near the end. It will happen over hundreds of years.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_0213.aspx

that transcript basically confirms what Ra said in ~1980 - any entity in 3d will need to die before it can incarnate in 4d. you wont be dragging 3d body there. and from what quo says, this will happen in a natural way, people will live their lives out normally and die.

RE: Harvest: Do The Math - Paradox13 - 06-13-2010

With all due respects...that was 1980, this is 2010....it's entirely possible things have 'shifted' enough to warrant a different outcome, however slight the change/s may be or seem. Knowledge erases karma, that just for the knowing and/or making a change in behavior, choices or action could change some outcome/s in the big picture. So where a certain thing might have been on course to occur, in comes consciousness, free will/choice (how much or little we actually may have) and action to conceivable change the course of events, thereby changing certain outcomes.
It all seems to be a work in progress and as much as I'd like to believe it's all worked out for us in a nice neat package and all we have to do is show up...I honestly don't think that's the case. I think we each have work to do as individuals to make ourselves ready for the shift and in the process of that readiness, decide WHAT is it we want/wish to have happen in and to our reality, continued existence and life. I do think we get to have a choice somehow along the way and maybe if we don't make a conscious choice for our self then we are choosing by default....where the choice/s will be made for us...and who the heck knows what those choices are or will be? I still believe in the ideology that we are all "Co-Creators" and as such have SOME kind of input on things.

Maybe some of us WILL turn into light orbs, some may stay embodied as flesh & bone humans, others may physically die and maybe there are options we are not yet aware of because we are not ready to know them, deal with them or even process the impact or responsibilities associated to those choices. Maybe all the ans we seek are on the inside and no amount of outward seeking will make them clearer than if we turn our attention inward.

Indeed...yet it all makes for a really delicious fun discussion. Smile)

(06-13-2010, 06:44 PM)Paradox13 Wrote: With all due respects...that was 1980, this is 2010....it's entirely possible things have 'shifted' enough to warrant a different outcome, however slight the change/s may be or seem. Knowledge erases karma, that just for the knowing and/or making a change in behavior, choices or action could change some outcome/s in the big picture. So where a certain thing might have been on course to occur, in comes consciousness, free will/choice (how much or little we actually may have) and action to conceivable change the course of events, thereby changing certain outcomes.

Maybe some of us WILL turn into light orbs, some may stay embodied as flesh & bone humans, others may physically die and maybe there are options we are not yet aware of because we are not ready to know them, deal with them or even process the impact or responsibilities associated to those choices. Maybe all the ans we seek are on the inside and no amount of outward seeking will make them clearer than if we turn our attention inward.

Indeed...yet it all makes for a really delicious fun discussion. Smile)

i think you havent read the transcript below.

this is a transcript of a session from quo dated 11 feb 2010. quo, as far as i learned is a 'collective' of Ra, hatonn and latwii, and channeled by Carla again.

near the bottom of the transcript it is made clear that, one cant drag his/her body to 4d sphere.

it is also said that, things have changed greatly and a kind of mass extinction level event not needed for people to be erased from earth. hence, the alignment to 4d would continue as normal, and sometime soon world would fully be aligned to 4d vibrations and able to support 4d environment in addition to 3d. and, people would live and die normally for 100-150 years, after which world wouldnt be able to support 3d. at a point during this period, 3d people would be able to see 4d people, due to rising vibrations.

if we combine these with what Ra said in 1980, world will fully align to 4d vibrations in 1-1.5 years. quo says winter solstice 2011.

then, the alignment symptoms that are said to generate excess heat, and earthquakes as a result of that, would probably stop.

from what i understand from this, it is going to be a much calmer world, but noone will 'ascend' or change dimensions or anything, without dying.

RE: Harvest: Do The Math - irpsit - 07-30-2010

We should be living in the moment, since nothing extraordinary changes after 2012. There will be massive social changes of course, and a kind of deep transformation, with people focusing more on healing planet Earth during the next 10-20 years.

So, our focus should be in service to others, love, sharing, truth, dedication to heal Earth, ourselves and otherselves, and honesty of self, of what we feel. This is our last 3D life, at least on Earth.

Quote:i think you havent read the transcript below.

this is a transcript of a session from quo dated 11 feb 2010. quo, as far as i learned is a 'collective' of Ra, hatonn and latwii, and channeled by Carla again.

near the bottom of the transcript it is made clear that, one cant drag his/her body to 4d sphere.

it is also said that, things have changed greatly and a kind of mass extinction level event not needed for people to be erased from earth. hence, the alignment to 4d would continue as normal, and sometime soon world would fully be aligned to 4d vibrations and able to support 4d environment in addition to 3d. and, people would live and die normally for 100-150 years, after which world wouldnt be able to support 3d. at a point during this period, 3d people would be able to see 4d people, due to rising vibrations.

if we combine these with what Ra said in 1980, world will fully align to 4d vibrations in 1-1.5 years. quo says winter solstice 2011.

then, the alignment symptoms that are said to generate excess heat, and earthquakes as a result of that, would probably stop.

from what i understand from this, it is going to be a much calmer world, but noone will 'ascend' or change dimensions or anything, without dying.

RE: Harvest: Do The Math - Peregrinus - 07-31-2010

(07-30-2010, 09:43 PM)irpsit Wrote: We should be living in the moment, since nothing extraordinary changes after 2012. There will be massive social changes of course, and a kind of deep transformation, with people focusing more on healing planet Earth during the next 10-20 years.

So, our focus should be in service to others, love, sharing, truth, dedication to heal Earth, ourselves and otherselves, and honesty of self, of what we feel. This is our last 3D life, at least on Earth.

Due to the increasing consciousness, it appears that there is more than the 100-150 years of remaining light already. As far as I understand it, the number will max out at between 400 and 500 years. Again, don't ask me how/why I say/know that, and disregard this number if you desire it so. 150 or 500 really doesn't matter at this specific time.

As per the Q'uo session as q'uoted by Unity100, this increased time will be available for further sto work in healing the Mother, especially for those that have hurt their own Mother world and are close to ascension.

Now, as to whether those entities are already incarnate and will be affected by the pass of the cosmic wave which may restore all to a higher 3rd density vibration again, meaning longer lives again... or whether the wave will not have that effect and people will continue to be born and die in these short lives... is unknown.

Additionally, though a mass extinction event is not going to happen, there will be a large population reduction on the planet in the next years, though there is nought to fear. This has been accepted by all coming into their incarnate state as acceptable, for all those born after 1987 are here to aid in the increase of consciousness and do desire to continue on with their 4D evolution, which cannot be achieved in 3D.

RE: Harvest: Do The Math - unity100 - 07-31-2010

how will the population reduction happen ? the reproduction statistics do not point to any kind of natural reduction.

Due to the Law of Confusion, I am unable to discern exactly how this will occur, as there are so many ways in which the groundwork has already been laid. At this point in time, it is a wait and see scenario.

Below is the groundwork. For the most part children have been targeted when it comes to food, for removing a generation not only halts growth, but declines it:
  • Sterilization programs - of which there are many, voluntary and involuntary
  • War(s) - Yet to come
  • Nuclear War(s)- Though no large scale nuclear event which will can affect 4D earth inter-dimensionally will be allowed to occur, other smaller scale nuclear events are possible.
  • HAARP - effects unknown though earthquakes and volcanic activity look to be a result of.
  • Starvation - 1 in 5 relies on fish as their staple food - whales show extremely toxic levels of heavy metals - leading to organ failure - fish stocks are depleted to near unrecoverable levels. Eat fish = heavy metals = organ failure.
  • Adequate clean drinking water - which is becoming more and more scarce
  • Adequate water for crops as above - adding to starvation
  • Aspartame (Now "Amino-Sweet") - E-Coli defecation - resulting in organ failure
  • GMO foods - resulting in intestinal problems and organ failure
  • Meat - Antibiotics and GMO fed - resulting in obesity, heart disease, organ failure
  • Lead - now found greatly exceeding accepted levels in many children's food and drinks.
  • Fluoride - results too numerous to mention, Pineal, thyroid glands, organ failure, bone cancer, are the main ones.
  • Melamine - now added to infant formula legally
  • Pesticides and Herbicides - on all food that is not organic. Even organic which is transferred to a different country is sprayed with insecticide.
  • Plastics - interfering with reproduction (synthetic estrogen)
  • Cell phones and towers - EMF microwave radiation affecting the eggs of young females - wait for the "Children of Men" scenario on that one...
  • Geo Spraying - heavy metals and bacteria in the air and hence rain
  • Vaccines like H1N1 and all the others being heavily pushed right now which contain high levels of heavy metals as well as antigens and exceedingly high does of adjuvants. Look for the (mandatory vaccination) health profession to end up with ALS within 10 years, leaving health care crippled around the world and unable to deal with all the results from the previously mentioned reduction methods.
There are even more, but this gives you a general idea...

We've had the baby boomer and generation-x. We shall now see the effects of the above methods on the "M-Generation", youth.

RE: Harvest: Do The Math - unity100 - 07-31-2010

china, despite the bans and limitations and punishments for making more than one-two child, is reproducing at an uncontrollable rate.

india, same. they are reproducing very fast.

in middle east, reproduction is not only at a high rate, but a lot of radical segments are telling their subscribers to reproduce like there's no tomorrow, and they are doing it.

it is also the same for many hardliner religious segments in the west.

africa is also reproducing quite fast.

most of the possibilities you have mentioned above seems to be linked with various conspiracy theories that are related to western elite circles, some maybe valid, some not. even if they were valid and underway, they have little chance on accomplishing anything in china, india, middle east, africa. their power do not extend that much. had there been any possibility, at least the bird flu, swine flu incidents would have accomplished something, whereas they have done nothing but discredit their perpetrators. they were the strongest candidates for such conspiracies, for indeed they had a lot of characteristics that yelled that they were artificially produced and perpetrated. yet, they failed.

so at this state, we have a world full of 7 billion + people, reproducing quite fast, no doom/cataclysm in sight.

(07-31-2010, 10:19 PM)unity100 Wrote: china, despite the bans and limitations and punishments for making more than one-two child, is reproducing at an uncontrollable rate.

india, same. they are reproducing very fast.

in middle east, reproduction is not only at a high rate, but a lot of radical segments are telling their subscribers to reproduce like there's no tomorrow, and they are doing it.

it is also the same for many hardliner religious segments in the west.

africa is also reproducing quite fast.

most of the possibilities you have mentioned above seems to be linked with various conspiracy theories that are related to western elite circles, some maybe valid, some not. even if they were valid and underway, they have little chance on accomplishing anything in china, india, middle east, africa. their power do not extend that much. had there been any possibility, at least the bird flu, swine flu incidents would have accomplished something, whereas they have done nothing but discredit their perpetrators. they were the strongest candidates for such conspiracies, for indeed they had a lot of characteristics that yelled that they were artificially produced and perpetrated. yet, they failed.

Discredited by main stream media (which is owned by the elite) as conspiracy theory perhaps, yet the truth still leaks out. Study after study prove these as fact, not fiction.

No one has a cell phone in Africa, Middle east, China, or India?

RE: Harvest: Do The Math - unity100 - 08-01-2010

(07-31-2010, 11:23 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: No one has a cell phone in Africa, Middle east, China, or India?

a 30 year long swedish study just concluded that there was no identifiable link in between cellphone usage and any kind of cancer. the study was very long, hence it encompassed the times when old cellular models which emitted more dangerous frequencies were in use. since the recent models are produced with more care, it is less likely that they will cause it while the bricks of old didnt. so, cellular potential is also off the table it seems. even if it wasnt, the reproduction rate in some parts of the world is so high that it would be arguable that they could offset it.

RE: Harvest: Do The Math - Monica - 08-01-2010

(07-31-2010, 01:30 PM)Peregrinus Wrote:
  • Sterilization programs - of which there are many, voluntary and involuntary
  • War(s) - Yet to come
  • Nuclear War(s)- Though no large scale nuclear event which will can affect 4D earth inter-dimensionally will be allowed to occur, other smaller scale nuclear events are possible.
  • HAARP - effects unknown though earthquakes and volcanic activity look to be a result of.
  • Starvation - 1 in 5 relies on fish as their staple food - whales show extremely toxic levels of heavy metals - leading to organ failure - fish stocks are depleted to near unrecoverable levels. Eat fish = heavy metals = organ failure.
  • Adequate clean drinking water - which is becoming more and more scarce
  • Adequate water for crops as above - adding to starvation
  • Aspartame (Now "Amino-Sweet") - E-Coli defecation - resulting in organ failure
  • GMO foods - resulting in intestinal problems and organ failure
  • Meat - Antibiotics and GMO fed - resulting in obesity, heart disease, organ failure
  • Lead - now found greatly exceeding accepted levels in many children's food and drinks.
  • Fluoride - results too numerous to mention, Pineal, thyroid glands, organ failure, bone cancer, are the main ones.
  • Melamine - now added to infant formula legally
  • Pesticides and Herbicides - on all food that is not organic. Even organic which is transferred to a different country is sprayed with insecticide.
  • Plastics - interfering with reproduction (synthetic estrogen)
  • Cell phones and towers - EMF microwave radiation affecting the eggs of young females - wait for the "Children of Men" scenario on that one...
  • Geo Spraying - heavy metals and bacteria in the air and hence rain
  • Vaccines like H1N1 and all the others being heavily pushed right now which contain high levels of heavy metals as well as antigens and exceedingly high does of adjuvants. Look for the (mandatory vaccination) health profession to end up with ALS within 10 years, leaving health care crippled around the world and unable to deal with all the results from the previously mentioned reduction methods.

That's a good list of the evils in this world. But rather than seeing it as a cohesive plan to remove the population, I see those items as just catalyst.

Wars are subject to group karma.

Government-run schemes are also subject to group karma. When the people wake up, the governments will reflect their new awareness. We live in a holographic UniVerse.

The health-related items like diet can be avoided by the individual. It's true that most of the population is ignorant about the ill effects of medical procedures they take for granted (like vaccines, chemotherapy, etc.) but more and more ARE waking up! Proof of this is the booming alternative health industry. This too is catalyst.

Speaking for myself, my process thru the maze of the medical corruption and leading me to alternative health solutions has been an integral part of my spiritual process. And so it is for many.

(07-31-2010, 11:23 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: Discredited by main stream media (which is owned by the elite) as conspiracy theory perhaps, yet the truth still leaks out. Study after study prove these as fact, not fiction.

Could you please clarify: What has been discredited? Are you referring to the population growth? And what are you referring to that has been proven by multiple studies as fact?

(07-31-2010, 11:23 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: No one has a cell phone in Africa, Middle east, China, or India?

The power elite use cell phones too. So do their children.

(07-31-2010, 01:30 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: For the most part children have been targeted when it comes to food, for removing a generation not only halts growth, but declines it

I agree that children have targeted. However, I respectfully disagree that the motive is to remove a generation. The reason is that there's a glaring flaw in the logic: The power elite are human too, and they have children too. Any project to remove children would also remove their children.

I've pointed this out to other people (on other forums) before and gotten the answer: that the ptb have escape plans, special vaccines that will protect them, etc. Knowing what I know about health, I don't believe it's possible for them to have any way to avoid the effects of toxicity in our environment and in our foods, and there's no way for them to avoid the medical paradigm that is so entrenched in our society. And if they think the reptilians will rescue them at the last minute, well, good luck with that!

I complete agree that there are many destructive things in our society. I see a great deal of it in the medical industry, which I believe is largely corrupt at its root (NOT referring to individual doctors, nurses and researchers who generally do have good intentions of helping people). But the paradigm here in the US is slash and burn...when in doubt, cut it out...create new diseases with drugs so they can sell more drugs which create more new diseases which are then treated with more new drugs...ad infinitum until the population is drugged, docile, apathetic and sick.

I also agree that, at the root, there may indeed be some in positions of power who believe they have a sinister plan...who believe they have a magic vaccine at the ready for use when the global plague hits....who believe their alien friends will rescue them at the last minute.

But the joke will be on them, because the nature of STS is dog-eat-dog, lies, deception, and chaos. The idea that the negative elite have a well-thought-out plan and have it all wrapped up, who totally control not only the media, but the governments and medical systems, all the banks, all the oil companies, etc. implies that they operate in the same way as STO's: with planning, strategy, cooperation and teamwork.

But they don't. They lie, cheat and deceive, even among their own ranks. They just aren't together enough to pull it off, imho.

Rather, I consider all the items on your list to be mechanisms of catalyst. For those (and this may include the majority of the population) who require a convenient exit from this planet, because they can't handle the incoming vibrations, cancer and other designer diseases are just the ticket.

If some clever STS entities designed these designer diseases with some sort of grand scheme, that may be true from their perspective, but remember, even STS serve the Creator. They have their part to play. Someone's got to do the dirty work.

But, respectfully, these theories of annihilation on a grand scale tend to view life from only a limited 3D perspective. They don't take into account what we know about the densities, the Harvest, etc.

Eradicating a large portion of the population won't accomplish anything to STS entities. They feed off of fear, hate and violence. Remember, they want to polarize too. They have a much better chance of polarizing as long as there are still humans here to dominate and control. They have a lot more to gain by getting everyone worked up about the next plague than they do from an actual plague itself.

Just my 2 cents. Tongue

RE: Harvest: Do The Math - LsavedSmeD - 08-01-2010

Ra said that between 2011-2013 the true-color photon green would completely come into effect which I have no idea what that means, but Ra also says that yellow ray is not compatible with green ray vibration so I'm thinking that maybe it will be an instantaneous transition - it's really confusing. Ra also is not very precise on dates because like they said they have trouble calculating points of time in space/time as they really don't have a strong illusion of time.