Bring4th
More evidence for life - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Science & Technology (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: More evidence for life (/showthread.php?tid=1268)

More evidence for life - Ali Quadir - 06-06-2010

This is a bit of a no brainer for most of us, but still it's nice that they've finally started to admit finding some. BigSmile

http://www.news.com.au/world/scientists-excited-by-signs-of-life-on-saturns-moon/story-e6frfkyi-1225876207420

RE: More evidence for life - crystl37 - 06-06-2010

Heres another one entitles "Aliens on Saturn's Moon Titan?"

http://www.mizozo.com/tech/06/2010/04/aliens-on-saturn-s-moon-titan.html

RE: More evidence for life - lvxseeker - 06-07-2010

ABC (Australia) has been showing a documentary called Voyage to the planets.It is quite spectacular. Last week's episode (episode 3) was on Saturn and its moons. Titan consists of ice frozen as hard as granite, with rivers of methane flowing through it. Next week's episode is on Venus and Mercury.

You can see it here

http://www.abc.net.au/iview/#/docs

Just click the Voyage to the planets icon, and go to episode 3

RE: More evidence for life - Ali Quadir - 06-07-2010

Thanks for chiming in guys,

I'm really curious to see how this goes. Next: life on mars? A year ago they were still arguing about the existence of water.

RE: More evidence for life - Lavazza - 06-07-2010

I guess it raises the question, are moons capable of experiencing all the densities in the same way a planet can? I wonder what the spiritual / metaphysical implications are of being a satellite orbiting a planet rather than being a satellite directly orbiting the solar logos? This reminded me of the following question / session:

Quote:30.12 Questioner: Thank you. Can you give me a brief history of the metaphysical principles of the development of each of our planets that surround our sun, their function with respect to the evolution of beings?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall give you a metaphysical description only of those planets upon which individual mind/body/spirit complexes have been, are, or shall be experienced. You may understand the other spheres to be a part of the Logos.

We take the one known as Venus. This planetary sphere was one of rapid evolution. It is our native earth and the rapidity of the progress of the mind/body/spirit complexes upon its surface was due to harmonious interaction.

Upon the entity known to you as Mars, as you have already discussed, this entity was stopped in mid-third density, thus being unable to continue in progression due to the lack of hospitable conditions upon the surface. This planet shall be undergoing healing for some of your space/time millennia.

The planet which you dwell upon has a metaphysical history well known to you and you may ask about it if you wish. However, we have spoken to a great degree upon this subject.

The planet known as Saturn has a great affinity for the infinite intelligence and thus it has been dwelled upon in its magnetic fields of time/space by those who wish to protect your system.

The planetary entity known to you as Uranus is slowly moving through the first density and has the potential of moving through all densities.

Ra has in other sessions considered second density life to be 'mind/body/spirit complexes', and I notice they do not mention any of the planetary moons. But then again I think they wouldn't have really talked about that considering in the early 80's there wasn't much thought about life on moons. Probably a free will thing. Wouldn't it be cool to have Ra run through all of Don's questions again but expanding upon areas that science now understands?

RE: More evidence for life - Richard - 06-07-2010

We’ve been told for decades that life was rare in the universe and that humanity was by itself in this arm of the Milky Way. Any scientist who put forward any alien life hypothesis or theory was relentlessly silenced in any and all peer review. But in the last 2 years? Everytime you turn around, there is a new possibility being put forward? What has changed?

It’s a very interesting turnaround….

Richard

RE: More evidence for life - Ali Quadir - 07-30-2010

In a fracture on the surface of mars NASA found rocks that contained a mixture of minerals that on earth is only found in fossils. This seems to indicate that fossilized life is present in that crater.

Most likely these traces are from microbial lifeforms. But maybe they found the first fossil of a Martian cow? Smile

I'll add English sources when I find them.. I only saw this in dutch news.

RE: More evidence for life - Lavazza - 07-30-2010

This is slightly off-topic but I remember being confused about Ra's information that Mars had once hosted 3rd density life forms. At the time I imagined a race not dissimilar to our own with Skyscrapers and other such advanced features. This made little sense to me however since there are absolutely no indicators that such structures are anywhere on Mars. Then I re-read Ra's words and actually they said that the third density was halted mid-way through. At that point we would be dealing probably with primitive tribes whose traces would quickly vanish, along with all second density life.

RE: More evidence for life - Peregrinus - 07-30-2010

(07-30-2010, 12:54 PM)Lavazza Wrote: This is slightly off-topic but I remember being confused about Ra's information that Mars had once hosted 3rd density life forms. At the time I imagined a race not dissimilar to our own with Skyscrapers and other such advanced features. This made little sense to me however since there are absolutely no indicators that such structures are anywhere on Mars. Then I re-read Ra's words and actually they said that the third density was halted mid-way through. At that point we would be dealing probably with primitive tribes whose traces would quickly vanish, along with all second density life.

The interruption/end of third density on Mars could have been millions of years ago, but I would suggest it was between 100-200 thousand years ago.

There were roads which are still very apparent on the surface, but dwelled underground. They also had pyramidal complexes on the surface, some of which are still there, though highly eroded. It appears tampering with third density is and has been a typical pastime of our elder brothers.

Ra Entity One, "Oops, another one blew itself up..."
Ra Entity Two, "Do you think we should stop trying to 'enlighten' third density social memory complexes? It seems to do more harm than good..."
Ra Entity One, "Stop? Why? There are always more planets that we can move the failures to and try again..."
Ra Entity Two, "Speaking of which... there's another one!"
Ra Entity One, "Earth? I think you're right. It might need enlightening. Should we land upon the surface or...?"
Ra Entity Two, "I call the pilot's seat!"

RE: More evidence for life - Ali Quadir - 07-30-2010

Painful, but I agree Peregrinus. When mars destroyed itself a large part of it's inhabitants were moved to earth. Apparently we all lived together in lemuria. Some say the aryan genetic line is martian in origin.

But back to the topic, I don't know how much traces we'd find of these Martians. If indeed a war destroyed their planet over 100 thousand years ago there is a good chance that the remains can only be found by digging. We haven't actually done that deeper than a few shovelfuls by a rover.

When they found the sphynx which is supposedly 13000 years old it was completely hidden in the sand.

RE: More evidence for life - Lavazza - 07-31-2010

(07-30-2010, 02:53 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: The interruption/end of third density on Mars could have been millions of years ago, but I would suggest it was between 100-200 thousand years ago.

Very interesting, why do you suppose this time line? All I can recall offhand from Ra is that those entities were transferred here 75,000 years ago. When I first read that I assumed that the Martian 3rd density ended at that time also- but I rather think that they (the martians) simply waited for Earth's third density to start. So that leaves the Martian history wide open as far as the when is concerned.

(07-30-2010, 02:53 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: There were roads which are still very apparent on the surface, but dwelled underground.

Cool! Are there photos of these available? I know there are large land formations indicating that rivers at the very least had existed. Probably water was there for much longer after the martian 3rd density was interrupted.

(07-30-2010, 02:53 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: Ra Entity One, "Oops, another one blew itself up..."

I enjoyed that dialog. Smile

Ali Quadir Wrote:If indeed a war destroyed their planet over 100 thousand years ago there is a good chance that the remains can only be found by digging. We haven't actually done that deeper than a few shovelfuls by a rover.

I think so as well. It'll happen someday too, probably not in our present incarnation time frame though.

Ali Quadir Wrote:When they found the sphynx which is supposedly 13000 years old it was completely hidden in the sand.

Sort of makes you wonder what else may be buried still...

RE: More evidence for life - Peregrinus - 07-31-2010

(07-30-2010, 06:21 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: Some say the aryan genetic line is martian in origin.

Incorrect. The Aryan line was added to Earth just over 10 to 12,000 years ago and is not from Mars. There was another thread on this the subject of what races were added and when, began by, if I remember, Ashim. It was "Dreams of a Red Planet" or something similar in the title.

According to the following article, it says there was possibly life there a billion years ago, which could be true. It is understood that life has been on earth for 3.7 billion years.

Quote:Life on Mars

The case for fossil life in Martian bacteria in the now famous meteorite ALH 84001 blasted off the Martian surface a billion years ago fell to earth in Antarctica and was recovered in 1984 was strengthened. Examination in the mid 1990s by scientists found chemical residues associated with life as well as odd shaped microscopic structures resembling terrestrial fossil bacteria. A new study supports the Mars biological origin theory. The new work centers on so-called magnetic bacteria that on Earth, and apparently Mars as well, that leave distinctively-shaped remnants in the rock with a high chemical purity more like a biological feature than geological. “These are just like the magnetite-related life forms found in the meteorite believed to represent Martian life forms”, says Dr. Dennis Bazylinski. New discoveries of ancient seas and rivers have strengthened the circumstantial evidence for ancient Martian life

(07-31-2010, 12:48 AM)Lavazza Wrote: Very interesting, why do you suppose this time line?

Due to the visibility of features still seen on the surface, and due to the fact that it is highly unlikely that the density on mars was interrupted exactly when the third density on Earth began. To surmise that the density on mars would have been planned to end prior to the 3rd density on Earth makes logical sense. Having two close planets in third density... I am unsure if that has been done yet.

(07-30-2010, 02:53 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: There were roads which are still very apparent on the surface, but dwelled underground.

Cool! Are there photos of these available?

There are many photos in which these features are seen. I've seen many other photos which showed what looked to be connecting stations or intersections or something as well, where the "transit lines" were very long. It also appeared that they disappeared into the ground into tunnels. It might take some time, but there are better photos than I post here.

[Image: 377896main_mroA-20090811-browse.JPG]

By the Mars Rover

[Image: 1R279905500EFF9400P1312L0M1.JPG]

The pyramids on Mars are in the vicinity of the face, and are very worn but regular enough in shape to not be natural features.

[Image: marsfreewaybridge.jpg]

And finally, absolute proof... though this road is still under construction...

[Image: gedc11751.5c11als5gj0okkccw0w8k884s.6ylu...8w.th.jpeg]

RE: More evidence for life - Ali Quadir - 07-31-2010

(07-31-2010, 01:29 AM)Peregrinus Wrote:
(07-30-2010, 06:21 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: Some say the aryan genetic line is martian in origin.

Incorrect. The Aryan line was added to Earth just over 10 to 12,000 years ago and is not from Mars. There was another thread on this the subject of what races were added and when, began by, if I remember, Ashim. It was "Dreams of a Red Planet" or something similar in the title.
All I said was that some say Smile Melchizedek and Icke for example... The aryans and mars have been associated for a long time.. Do you have references? I'd like to know more...

RE: More evidence for life - Peregrinus - 07-31-2010

I though the information was in this thread, but I can't find it now... Sad

RE: More evidence for life - Peregrinus - 08-14-2010

New items on Mars

RE: More evidence for life - Ali Quadir - 09-20-2010

It's not exactly evidence for new life, but it's funny and related and not big enough to start a whole new thread...
The pope's astronomer would love to baptize an alien.

RE: More evidence for life - Lavazza - 09-20-2010

(09-20-2010, 12:57 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: It's not exactly evidence for new life, but it's funny and related and not big enough to start a whole new thread...
The pope's astronomer would love to baptize an alien.

Haha, awesome title for an article!

RE: More evidence for life - Questioner - 10-10-2010

(06-07-2010, 12:36 PM)Lavazza Wrote: I notice they do not mention any of the planetary moons.

Don's question was about "each of our planets." The most precise answer would deal only with the planets, not mentioning moons. I wonder if this was an example of Ra using the most precise, narrow focus of the question in order to avoid infringing on what humanity had yet to discover. I agree that it would be very fascinating to get to ask a series of follow up questions of Ra today.

RE: More evidence for life - Ali Quadir - 11-30-2010

Another tidbit for the ongoing show Tongue

Nasa anounces a very important astrobiological press release scheduled for december 2nd. Usually when they make this much fuzz it turns out they found something big like ice or water. But the relevant pundits here all seem to be experts on astro biology. So maybe they found evidence for a chemical compound that can be considered a smoking gun for life.

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2010/nov/HQ_M10-167_Astrobiology.html

RE: More evidence for life - Lavazza - 11-30-2010

Indeed, on the page you've linked is written:

Quote:WASHINGTON -- NASA will hold a news conference at 2 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 2, to discuss an astrobiology finding that will impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life. Astrobiology is the study of the origin, evolution, distribution and future of life in the universe.

they're probably talking about single celled extraterrestials, but it's still cool to hear them talking about anything remotely related to ETs. Wink

I know Lavazza Tongue

I meant to suggest the message was probably as important as finding water. But since it's about Astrobiology. My bet would be on a chemical compound associated with life. Not something loosely related like oxygen, something one could consider the smoking gun.

I don't think they have detected single celled organisms. For some reason they have not got the equipment to do this on mars as far as I know. Even the rovers sent to search for life only had multipurpose equipment and no direct measurements.

RE: More evidence for life - Lavazza - 11-30-2010

I know you know, I just thought I'd mention it conversationally, you know... Righto!

On a side note, thinking on this topic in juxtaposition with the UFO phenomenon... I wonder how many people in the NASA organization- astrologists in particular, would be resistant or even hostile to the idea of concrete proof of UFOs / ETs? I mean- there would be less interest in studying astrobiology in the way we do it now if we had a way of making physical contact with intelligent ET beings. I guess I'm being a bit pessimistic though- once proof has been shown and acceptance comes to our mass consciousness, I can only imagine (and hope) that the scientists would be crawling all over the spaceships and trying to learn about the biology and evolutionary history of the new species.

Just brain storming in public. Wink

~L

I don't know... I think I'd agree. I also expect life, when found, to give astrobiology a huge boost.

RE: More evidence for life - Lavazza - 12-02-2010

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/

Quote:Hours before their special news conference today, the cat is out of the bag: NASA has discovered a completely new life form that doesn’t share the biological building blocks of anything currently living in planet Earth. This changes everything.

gizmodo_logoAt their conference today, NASA scientist Felisa Wolfe Simon will announce that they have found a bacteria whose DNA is completely alien to what we know today. Instead of using phosphorus, the bacteria uses arsenic. All life on Earth is made of six components: carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorus and sulfur. Every being, from the smallest amoeba to the largest whale, share the same life stream. Our DNA blocks are all the same.

But not this one. This one is completely different. Discovered in the poisonous Mono Lake, California, this bacteria is made of arsenic, something that was thought to be completely impossible. While she and other scientists theorized that this could be possible, this is the first discovery. The implications of this discovery are enormous to our understanding of life itself and the possibility of finding beings in other planets that don’t have to be like planet Earth.

No details have been disclosed about the origin or nature of this new life form. We will know more today at 2pm EST but, while this life hasn’t been found in another planet, this discovery does indeed change everything we know about biology. I don’t know about you but I’ve not been so excited about a bacteria since my STD tests came back clean. And that’s without counting yesterday’s announcement on the discovery of a massive number of red dwarf stars, which may harbor trillion of Earths.

RE: More evidence for life - Ali Quadir - 12-02-2010

You beat me to it Smile I read it... Bizarre isn't it? That was not what I expected. I figured it'd be lesser news.

RE: More evidence for life - Aaron - 12-02-2010

Quote:Discovered in the poisonous Mono Lake, California

Mono Lake, California

Lake, California

California

We've been duped!!! Haha just kidding... I was expecting a physical life form on another planet! But still, finding a bacteria that has its roots in arsenic is a pretty big discovery! This means that our scientist friends no longer have to look for earth building blocks of life when searching the cosmos for other physical life. And it confirms something that some of us already know, that physical life evolves from the elements its mother planet harbors. Infinite Intelligence paints a picture using whatever colors it's chosen for a particular palate.