Bring4th
Are there really other selves at all - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Are there really other selves at all (/showthread.php?tid=12734)

Pages: 1 2

Are there really other selves at all - Glow - 03-29-2016

If our true selves are striped of distortion, emotion and ego is there really anything left other than one very bored, infinite being putting on endless plays for itself where it interacts with other parts of itself.
Are we real at all or is this one delusion, a thought.

When I die do I even exist? Once all distortion is removed what is left?

I ask this in seriousness. I am basically love and compassion and truth, I have been distilled mostly to this essence. Add some quirky stuff and tiny leftovers from old wounds mostly healed and that's me.

I long for a world that is boundryless with no one isolated from anyone. All love, no ego, jealousy or separation  just sharing in love and trust. For that though there has to be others to love, trust, share with, and commune with.
Oneness without variation in essence might as well just be one alone.

So what is the oneness. Do others here long for that unified but differentiated communion? I sometime feel it is something I remember, and am just craving to go back to. But what is the nature of true oneness if there isn't even positive distortion? Is love a distortion?

RE: Are there really other selves at all - AnthroHeart - 03-29-2016

I think there is no separation, even when we think there is.
I too am craving for unity.

RE: Are there really other selves at all - Stranger - 03-29-2016

Glow, the infinite being is far from bored. I'd say, endlessly fascinated.

In addition, there are many infinite beings who interact with each other. Each one has infinite creative potential it explores.

RE: Are there really other selves at all - Glow - 03-29-2016

(03-29-2016, 08:54 PM)Stranger Wrote: Glow, the infinite being is far from bored.  I'd say, endlessly fascinated.

In addition, there are many infinite beings who interact with each other.  Each one has infinite creative potential it explores.

I meant out of boredom it created the extensions of itself not that it is currently bored. Poorly worded sorry.

How can there be many infinite beings if we are all one? Wouldn't those infinite beings be all one also, there by being eventually just one. I'm not talking about in its expression. It's expression is infinite but beyond the veil if we eventually remove distortion and ego of each being-ness what is left but a vast collection of experiences had by one consciousness.

Have I gone to far down the rabbit hole?

RE: Are there really other selves at all - Night Owl - 03-30-2016

That depends of the perspective. There are others. But consider that each time you speak, you are actually speaking to yourself. There is more meaning in that than boredom. Each thoughts and actions towards others are also towards yourself. Others exist but they are a mirror of yourself to yourself. Your unique and personal perspective gives you a unique look of this universe that is you. From the united standpoint, the creator is curious enough to consider each of it's own many perspective to complexify and magnify it's creation. Others are there to complexify and magnify your perspective just as you are there to do so with theirs. It is an illusion but a real and concrete illusion that serves a real and concrete purpose. How you react to it is how you react to yourself.

This rabit hole goes way deeper than that. Are you curious enough to go deeper?

RE: Are there really other selves at all - APeacefulWarrior - 03-30-2016

Don't forget: Our Octave is not the end of existence. Ra speaks of "Light-Bringers" from beyond the 8th Density who act as teachers to the 6th Density and do things like regulating the Harvest. This would strongly imply that our Infinity/Creator is not the only one out there or that, at least, there are many more mysteries out there to experience.

I don't think the Creator is bored. I think he's learning and growing too. Smile

RE: Are there really other selves at all - AnthroHeart - 03-30-2016

Fantastic subject.

RE: Are there really other selves at all - im_not_me - 03-30-2016

Sometimes when I think why am I me and not my sister/brother it trips me out.

RE: Are there really other selves at all - Night Owl - 03-30-2016

Why am I not you? Why are you not me? We both are both. Identity is a paradox that only resolve itself with unity. All things being one means one being all things. One is all. All is one. This is the Law of One.

RE: Are there really other selves at all - im_not_me - 03-30-2016

(03-30-2016, 05:06 AM)matrix_drumr Wrote: Why am I not you? Why are you not me? We both are both. Identity is a paradox that only resolve itself with unity. All things being one means one being all things. One is all. All is one. This is the Law of One.

Yes I know this. But at this very moment I write this we are separate entities for the time being.

RE: Are there really other selves at all - Aion - 03-30-2016

I understand a desire for a certain state of peace, in particular freedom from violence or the fear of it. I think that the desire for peace is often equated with the desire for companionship and interest in oneself. Attention is something which is cravrd by many people and I believe it is our seemingly developed nature of focusing on ourselves that has lead to many separations. It is all too easy to isolate yourself because fear of the other has been cultivated through cultures.

What one has to begin to wonder is whether or not it is like this by design, or is somehow merely a byproduct of our 'humanness' as some scientific paradigms would express.

RE: Are there really other selves at all - anagogy - 03-30-2016

(03-29-2016, 07:45 PM)Glow Wrote: If our true selves are striped of distortion, emotion and ego is there really anything left other than one very bored, infinite being putting on endless plays for itself where it interacts with other parts of itself.

What is left is pure unified consciousness, or pure unified attention.  When this attention is on the specific, the specific appears to exist, when it is not on the specific, the specific does not manifest. In that case it is simply aware of being awareness, which is "beingness" or "I am-ness", which is like metaphysical bliss or pure love or however you want to describe the nucleus of aliveness that animates all forms.  Within this pure consciousness all possibilities are contained, but not viewed from the lens of separation.  

I basically look at the different levels of distortion as "different orbits of infinity".  Each level sees the infinity from a different vantage point -- a different ratio of connection vs disconnection.  What we call "love" is simply our best human approximation of this unity. Though it is far more exquisite and powerful than we could possibly imagine at our current level of consciousness.

As a portion of the creator's attention, you are free to use your creative power as you see fit.  You are free to identify with whatever you want.  You will always be the totality, but if you identify as less than the totality before death and want to continue in that identification after death, no one tells you what to do.  If you want stay on earth and haunt the living, no one tells you what to do, the rest of infinity simply says, "go for it, who better than you to decide what is right for you".  And when you get tired of your lower orbit of infinity, of reality, you are free to leave it, by simply withdrawing attention from the form that you have imagined yourself to be.

There is immense freedom to do whatever it is you truly, in you heart of hearts, want to experience. We are only ever limited by our imagination of what is, which temporarily shapes the attention or beingness that we really are.

RE: Are there really other selves at all - Glow - 03-30-2016

(03-30-2016, 05:06 AM)matrix_drumr Wrote: Why am I not you? Why are you not me? We both are both. Identity is a paradox that only resolve itself with unity. All things being one means one being all things. One is all. All is one. This is the Law of One.

That's why I posted it this in the Law of One section originally.
If we are all one then we are just being fooled thinking there is anything but this existence and eternity. This existence being a thought dream or illusion all parts acted out by the creator. The veil lets us play our parts without being constantly reminded we are just talking to ourselves.

I'd like to believe otherwise but I can't seem to.

(03-30-2016, 03:21 PM)anagogy Wrote:
(03-29-2016, 07:45 PM)Glow Wrote: If our true selves are striped of distortion, emotion and ego is there really anything left other than one very bored, infinite being putting on endless plays for itself where it interacts with other parts of itself.

What is left is pure unified consciousness, or pure unified attention.  When this attention is on the specific, the specific appears to exist, when it is not on the specific, the specific does not manifest.  In that case it is simply aware of being awareness, which is "beingness" or "I am-ness", which is like metaphysical bliss or pure love or however you want to describe the nucleus of aliveness that animates all forms.  Within this pure consciousness all possibilities are contained, but not viewed from the lens of separation.  

I basically look at the different levels of distortion as "different orbits of infinity".  Each level sees the infinity from a different vantage point -- a different ratio of connection vs disconnection.  What we call "love" is simply our best human approximation of this unity.  Though it is far more exquisite and powerful than we could possibly imagine at our current level of consciousness.

As a portion of the creator's attention, you are free to use your creative power as you see fit.  You are free to identify with whatever you want.  You will always be the totality, but if you identify as less than the totality before death and want to continue in that identification after death, no one tells you what to do.  If you want stay on earth and haunt the living, no one tells you what to do, the rest of infinity simply says, "go for it, who better than you to decide what is right for you".  And when you get tired of your lower orbit of infinity, of reality, you are free to leave it, by simply withdrawing attention from the form that you have imagined yourself to be.

There is immense freedom to do whatever it is you truly, in you heart of hearts, want to experience.  We are only ever limited by our imagination of what is, which temporarily shapes the attention or beingness that we really are.

What you say anagogy sounds like magic, and I'm not even sure if I believe in magic. Having immense freedom to do what we want. That sounds unreal.

(03-30-2016, 03:30 PM)Glow Wrote: That's why I posted it this in the Law of One section originally.
If we are all one then we are just being fooled thinking there is anything but this existence and eternity. This existence being a thought dream or illusion all parts acted out by the creator. The veil lets us play our parts without being constantly reminded we are just talking to ourselves.

Why is us all being the same being, a bad thing?

From my perspective, I take great comfort in it. Can you be more specific about why it disturbs you?

(03-30-2016, 03:33 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: What you say anagogy sounds like magic, and I'm not even sure if I believe in magic. Having immense freedom to do what we want. That sounds unreal.

When you look at the world from the standpoint of: all that exists is experience that awareness is passing through. And then when you understand that the creator, or infinity, which is our true nature contains all possible experiences, you begin to ask yourself: how could it be any other way?  

All experiences are there to be had.  We chose this experience we are having right now for the sake of the experience.  It wasn't the only option we had. The great hallmark of an infinite creator is variety.

________ - GentleWanderer - 03-30-2016

_______

RE: Are there really other selves at all - Minyatur - 03-30-2016

(03-30-2016, 03:42 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote:
(03-30-2016, 01:54 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: Don't forget:  Our Octave is not the end of existence.  Ra speaks of "Light-Bringers" from beyond the 8th Density who act as teachers to the 6th Density and do things like regulating the Harvest.  This would strongly imply that our Infinity/Creator is not the only one out there or that, at least, there are many more mysteries out there to experience.  

I don't think the Creator is bored.  I think he's learning and growing too.  Smile

Infinity is infinitely infinite  Tongue  That's why there can only be one Infinity with an infinity of intelligent/conscious manifestations of this one Infinity, each being at a certain level of evolution and having a particular point of view.

Perhaps the creator knows all things and don't need to grow but just pretends to learn and to grow to have fun.
This is a fascinating topic but can't really be grasped by the intellect.

Maybe there is nothing know to begin with and we create mystery to also unveil mystery.

Ra said the creator does not create as much as it experiences itself.

(03-30-2016, 03:34 PM)anagogy Wrote:
(03-30-2016, 03:30 PM)Glow Wrote: That's why I posted it this in the Law of One section originally.

Why is us all being the same being, a bad thing?

From my perspective, I take great comfort in it.  Can you be more specific about why it disturbs you?

It's not so much bad just that I feel seeing it makes being me really futile.
It feels wasted. I came in as a very loving, healthy, athletic, playful person.

I would have liked more chances to experience all my heart and beingness is capable of shared fully. I'm nearly 40 and I still am as fit, healthy, active and playful as a healthy 17 year old yet it all seems wasted without the community I seem programmed to crave but cannot be sustained here.

This is a place of separation and I'm not a being of separation. We work against each other here, I want to work together, play together, experience it all and each other . I really struggle with the boundaries everyone is so set on.

I guess I'm annoyed such an intelligent creator would have brought me here like this only to be wasted.
I find I am unable to enjoy the distractions of 3d earth like everyone else. It's just frustrating to know the beauty to be shared but the world I was born into is only colouring inside the lines. Like having a superfast car to play with but you cannot take it out of the garage.

I was thinking oh next life I will get a different chance, or the world will be different so I will get to experience it then but really. Next life I won't be me. It will just be a different incarnation for the creator Glow only lives once so I'm a bit annoyed I guess at feeling I had been misled.

All the other dimension stuff seems just as likely to be further illusion, just levels of distortion being stripped off so really there are no soul mates or worlds that have more gentle loving incarnation experiences. We are a just the same energy being, playing different parts. Like when kids play dolls.

I guess I'm just annoyed I didn't pick a unit more suitable to the society here. Easily distracted from the truth and happy to just go along populating, amassing wealth, investing time into things of nonconsequence. living the prescribed path then dying.

Sorry i know that sounds like a whine but I guess I'm disappointed I don't get to be THIS person whom I like very much in a world that would suit her talents and beingness more.

If we are all one, none of us are real, just an experience for the creator. Transient I'm not complaining guess I liked the fairy tale of reincarnating as my essence and getting to be in a more suitable world.

(03-30-2016, 03:42 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: Infinity is infinitely infinite  Tongue  That's why there can only be one Infinity with an infinity of intelligent/conscious manifestations of this one Infinity, each being at a certain level of evolution and having a particular point of view.

Perhaps the creator knows all things and don't need to grow but just pretends to learn and to grow to have fun.
But are we even beings? Across the veil all distortion removed isn't it really one being? We humans cannot fathom that, so the storey of reincarnation fed to us to quiet the inner turmoil.

Maybe I'm just in a stage of learning so am questioning to much but I have doubts somehow that even my past life memories couldn't have been something g programmed in to keep me drinking the eternal life koolaide. Eternal life sure but life not me.

(03-30-2016, 03:49 PM)Minyatur Wrote:
(03-30-2016, 03:42 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote:
(03-30-2016, 01:54 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: Don't forget:  Our Octave is not the end of existence.  Ra speaks of "Light-Bringers" from beyond the 8th Density who act as teachers to the 6th Density and do things like regulating the Harvest.  This would strongly imply that our Infinity/Creator is not the only one out there or that, at least, there are many more mysteries out there to experience.  

I don't think the Creator is bored.  I think he's learning and growing too.  Smile

Infinity is infinitely infinite  Tongue  That's why there can only be one Infinity with an infinity of intelligent/conscious manifestations of this one Infinity, each being at a certain level of evolution and having a particular point of view.

Maybe there is nothing know to begin with and we create mystery to also unveil mystery.

Ra said the creator does not create as much as it experiences itself.

See I buy that. No incarnation, no entities, just thought from one.

(03-30-2016, 04:38 PM)Glow Wrote: If we are all one, none of us are real, just an experience for the creator. Transient I'm not complaining guess I liked the fairy tale of reincarnating as my essence and getting to be in a more suitable world.

Thanks for sharing.

I suppose it depends how you define yourself.  I don't believe that when you die, you stop being "you" the personality.  I don't think anyone forces you to give it up either.  If you give it up -- if you stop wearing the lens of "Glow" it will fully be your choice to take off that lens that your consciousness is looking at the world through.  Earth reality is a dream, true, but the life after is also a dream, and we don't stop dreaming it at death.  I believe that our earthly egos are expressions of a broader discarnate ego and that each role we take on in this world is that entity expressing itself in specific ways to its personality.  We are sort of like onions -- layers within layers within layers.  Eventually all egos are discarded in the end, but I think that is a variable process that occurs at whatever pace a being is ready for it.  Essentially, the narrative that we are a individual soul developing over multiple lifetimes is not invalid from my perspective.

I guess what I'm saying is: I understand your point of view, I just don't feel one reality makes the other completely nonexistent and invalid.  So what if we are the one infinite creator and that individuation is temporary?  I see it more as a freedom then a case of getting jipped.  You can explore the reality of being a "reincarnating developing essence" as long as you like.  Time is an illusion.  That experience is just as valid as any other experience wouldn't you say?  The whole reason we created this construct was for the experience it provided us.  There is nothing wrong with valuing that construct even if the ultimate reality is that we are all one. White light is beautiful, but so is that same white light separated by a prism into the rainbow. Both have their value.  

Anagogy, how come you haven't opened to intelligent infinity? Your words are always so wise, you must be totally at peace with yourself.

(03-30-2016, 05:24 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Anagogy, how come you haven't opened to intelligent infinity? Your words are always so wise, you must be totally at peace with yourself.

Haha, thanks for the compliment, but I'm far from enlightened. Nor am I totally at peace with myself. But I do have my moments.

I think we all have the ability to look within ourselves and see truth. All of us can look down into the waters of self, and even the unenlightened, like myself, occasionally have periods when the disturbance to those waters is minimal enough that we might catch a stray glimpse of the bottom of the pond, where all the jewels lay.

I think opening up to intelligent infinity is a lot more than just "knowing how". There is also a readiness component. And I'm not even close to being ready for that. I'm too attached to the illusion we are all participating in, and the vagaries of the personality.

So how much can we shift reality with our conscious mind, say if we're not all that powerful?

I hear that we are infinitely powerful. But I wonder behind the veil, how much can we shift the illusion?

Does everyone else have to agree on a reality we choose to accept?

(03-30-2016, 05:43 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: So how much can we shift reality with our conscious mind, say if we're not all that powerful?

I hear that we are infinitely powerful. But I wonder behind the veil, how much can we shift the illusion?

Does everyone else have to agree on a reality we choose to accept?

The fact that our minds are divided while incarnate does provide a challenge to using the powers of the mind.  According to Ra using magic is a matter of using the unconscious mind consciously.  So learning to sway our subconscious minds is an important part of harnessing that creative power.  The subconscious is like the automatic part of your mind that ceaselessly performs repetitive actions of consciousness necessary for sustaining a given reality.

Everyone has to agree (that is to say, believe/accept at a subconscious level) if they want to inhabit a given reality.  Say one person leaves our reality and inhabits their own and no one here joins them.  We then label that person "crazy".  Or we label them as "in a coma", or "dead".  Now, that isn't their experience, but their departure from what we have accepted as reality has to be rationalized in some way.  Or sometimes you have people that temporarily diverge from consensus reality and they experience fantastical events involving aliens, cryptids, or an alternate reality.  They come back and again everyone labels them as crazy, or liars, or what have you, because it diverged from what the collective had agreed exists.  It doesn't mean their experience wasn't real, or the beings they experienced weren't real, but they are the only person from our reality who experienced it, so if they came back to this reality no one would agree that it was real.

So what you personally accept as reality is your own business.  And what other people accept as reality is their business.  When those vibrations overlap, to whatever extent, we call it "consensus reality", and proclaim it to be objective, when in truth, it is just two or more subjective realities overlapping.

I have seen a computer printer levitate and morph into some 1/2 monster of sorts. It took about a minute.

I've also heard many booms that sounded like the Big Bang if it were audible.

So this was my own memory.

When I was at the police station for a day about 5 years ago, I thought I had created a disturbance there.
But one lady after it was all over said that I was very well behaved. When I recall rolling around on the floor and other things like that.

(03-30-2016, 06:15 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I have seen a computer printer levitate and morph into some 1/2 monster of sorts. It took about a minute.

I've also heard many booms that sounded like the Big Bang if it were audible.

So this was my own memory.

When I was at the police station for a day about 5 years ago, I thought I had created a disturbance there.
But one lady after it was all over said that I was very well behaved. When I recall rolling around on the floor and other things like that.

I find schizophrenia to be a fascinating phenomena from a psychological standpoint.  A prime example of diverging from consensus reality.  Dreaming at night is another good example.  If two people share the same dream, they often give it the label of "astral projection".  

I read about a fascinating hypnosis experiment a long time ago, I need to find it again, but essentially two people were deeply hypnotized into focusing on a "shared world" and they had vivid cooperative experiences in this hypnotic world, and eventually they had to stop doing it because it was so real it was really freaking them out and causing depersonalization.    

Its all just attention moving to different frequencies of being.  Everything is awareness shifting about.

Who is to say what is real and what isn't?  Though sometimes it is nice to have a common platform everybody agrees on, and really that is the whole point of incarnation lest we all just inhabit our own astral holodecks for the rest of eternity  Tongue

Astral holodeck can wait. I'm sure in the next life we'll be sitting around in meditation circles, levitating.

Maybe our electrical bodies will be see-through.

(03-30-2016, 12:32 AM)matrix_drumr Wrote: That depends of the perspective. There are others. But consider that each time you speak, you are actually speaking to yourself. There is more meaning in that than boredom. Each thoughts and actions towards others are also towards yourself. Others exist but they are a mirror of yourself to yourself. Your unique and personal perspective gives you a unique look of this universe that is you. From the united standpoint, the creator is curious enough to consider each of it's own many perspective to complexify and magnify it's creation. Others are there to complexify and magnify your perspective just as you are there to do so with theirs. It is an illusion but a real and concrete illusion that serves a real and concrete purpose. How you react to it is how you react to yourself.

This rabit hole goes way deeper than that. Are you curious enough to go deeper?

All the way. There is no going back.