Bring4th
My Atlantis dream and recent acceptance - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: My Atlantis dream and recent acceptance (/showthread.php?tid=13011)

My Atlantis dream and recent acceptance - crstophr - 06-21-2016

When I was between the ages of about 8 to 10 years old I had a recurring dream. It wasn't so much a dream as a nightmare and while it eventually stopped it stands the the most powerful and vivid dream I've ever had. I've recently come to understand what this was about and thought I would share it with the community here.

The dream opens with me just leaving my home on a sunny day. I'm an adult (was a child a the time of the dreams) and I am extremely upset. The emotional tone of this dream is panic and that feeling pervades the entire experience. I'm walking to somewhere through my neighborhood. I'm moving fast and in a hurry. My mind is racing with anger, terror, fear, betrayal, and panic. OUTRAGE! The environment I'm in is strange. The houses are made... differently. They have the typical features of windows and doors, etc but the architecture is like nothing I've seen before. The strangest thing of all is that the sky is the wrong color. It's somewhat golden and is casting a golden tinge over everything I see.

After the walk I arrive at a large domed building. Inside is an apparatus in the center of a circular room. That apparatus is an arrangement of what are possibly crystals coupled with other devices in a somewhat dumbbell shaped configuration. In the domed ceiling, offset from center, is a circular array of clear crystal panels. This looks to be able to focus light or other energy on the apparatus in the center.

In this room is a man and I race to go confront him. An intense argument ensues and the dream ends as the argument builds.

At this point I would wake up in a hot sweat feeling like I was suffocating. As a child this was a traumatic experience and I dreaded these dreams. Thankfully they stopped around the age of 10 or 11. Not long after I had a couple of lucid dreams where I became away of myself in the dream. Then... nothing... I have since stopped remembering dreams at all. My wife says I do dream (talk, move in my sleep) but now I have practically no dream recall and I haven't since early adolescence. One of my biggest life mysteries is wondering what has been happening in my dream life over the past 25+ years.

Not too long ago I read a book that indicated many people from Atlantis were reincarnating now to "Fulfill their ancient oath". Following up on that with some internet searches I came across channeled material that told the story of the last days of Atlantis and the betrayal involved as Atla-Ra crystal technology was misused for war and ultimately lead to the cataclysm that destroyed the continent. They also described the colorful domes of light projected over their cities that changed the color of the sky.

Then it hit me... my old dream/nightmare... was atlantis. That panic and terror was about the betrayal and I was involved in all of this in an intensely personal way. I was Atla-Ra. And with that realization a huge weight of grief, guilt, sadness, and loss descended on me. I'm still trying to understand what to do with all of it. It's a distant feeling but massive. Like a mountain of grief and bitterness on the horizon.

Since accepting this I've discovered all manner of images related to the Atla-Ra and crystals in my mind. I can see the underground stone vats where we grew them in a hot soup of dissolved minerals, silica, electrum, and various fluorescent and phosphorescent natural substances. I can practically smell the warm metallic humid air of these places. I remember that we worked in silence and made every attempt to avoid any unnecessary vibration that could disturb the crystal growth patterns. I remember the long trek across country to place an important crystal on a mountain as part of the global network and how very proud I was to lead that expedition. I've gone through an obsessive crystal collecting phase and have all sorts of intuitive ideas about how to arrange, align, and orient them related to each other. I seem to remember a process whereby the light transmitting patterns and geometries of crystals were meticulously measured and recorded.

I can see the smiling, blissful, face of the man I was then and I can feel his horror and despair over what happened to his work and people he loved so much.

Thanks for listening. Your thoughts and comments are most welcome.

--Christopher

RE: My Atlantis dream and recent acceptance - Spaced - 06-22-2016

Welcome to the forum Christopher, thank you for sharing your story with us.

I feel as though I experienced a life during the end of the Atlantean period, my memories are not as vivid as yours however.

There have been a few threads on the topic of reincarnated souls from Atlantis, might be worth searching through the forums.

RE: My Atlantis dream and recent acceptance - Nau7ik - 06-23-2016

Those are some pretty intense and telling dreams! It certainly sounds like Atlantis.

RE: My Atlantis dream and recent acceptance - ada - 06-23-2016

Love reading dreams, picturing those events is very insightful.
Try having a notebook by your bed, sometimes you do remember little parts of a dream upon waking up. Writing that down helps the process.

Nevertheless, you shouldn't keep on to those memories too tight. You came here to heal; forgive, accept, and love.

Welcome to the community, and thank you for sharing!