Bring4th
unconditional love - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: unconditional love (/showthread.php?tid=13213)

unconditional love - ada - 08-24-2016

are your feelings controlled by your thoughts? e.g. i love because x, or can you tap into it by will and blank mind/thought?

RE: unconditional love - Billy - 08-24-2016

I don't think that I have in this incarnation experienced unconditional but I believe fully in my heart that not only is it possible but is in actual fact our natural state.  If we are all the Creator and the Creator is unconditional love than by simple math we are all unconditional love as well.  As for whether your feelings are controlled by your beliefs I do think that is the case.  I think that our feelings are a result of our thoughts and interpretations of things.  Therefore, if you interpret all things as love and perfection, then you shall always be at peace BigSmile.  Oh wouldn't that be nice.

RE: unconditional love - Reaper - 08-24-2016

Feelings can be controlled by thought in the sense that once you understand your feelings and can view them objectively, you are freed from the controlling effect they have upon you. This is quite different from the general definition of "emotional control', in which the reaction to the emotion is immediately suppressed, but the impulse itself usually only grows more intense. When the "charge" is lost, it is difficult to view a situation with anything but benevolence. It is not a state of numbness, but equilibrium, and what I consider to be a signature of the "love force". 

RE: unconditional love - Glow - 08-24-2016

(08-24-2016, 12:50 AM)Papercut Wrote: are your feelings controlled by your thoughts? e.g. i love because x, or can you tap into it by will and blank mind/thought?

I think it's the opposite. At least for me. Unconditional love is the natural underlying state, thoughts can't lead my mind to believe otherwise temporarily but you cannot hide the truth underneath for long.

RE: unconditional love - ada - 08-25-2016

(08-24-2016, 07:51 PM)Glow Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 12:50 AM)Papercut Wrote: are your feelings controlled by your thoughts? e.g. i love because x, or can you tap into it by will and blank mind/thought?

I think it's the opposite. At least for me. Unconditional love is the natural underlying state, thoughts can't lead my mind to believe otherwise temporarily but you cannot hide the truth underneath for long.

then you mean
Quote:or can you tap into it by will and blank mind/thought?

Quote:21.17 Questioner: How did the Confederation send this love and light? Precisely what did they do?
Ra: I am Ra. There dwell within the Confederation planetary entities who from their planetary spheres do nothing but send love and light as pure streamings to those who call. This is not in the form of conceptual thought but of pure and undifferentiated love.

all you have to do is believe, and tap into it, heal your self, thus, heal the other-self, thus, heal the planet

RE: unconditional love - Glow - 08-25-2016

(08-25-2016, 09:04 AM)Papercut Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 07:51 PM)Glow Wrote:

then you mean

Quote:or can you tap into it by will and blank mind/thought?
I'm odd. lol so no.
I just generally love people. Then they say something or do something extremely greedy and I'm a bit "shocked out of love" for a second, disappointed I guess, but it doesn't last. My egoic thoughts can only make me briefly forget love but it always comes back. This is clients and friends and strangers.

I'm not sure when this happened. I had my first spiritual awakening 20 years ago with the Christ consiousness so don't recall if I've always been like this or if a switch was flicked at that time.
It was pretty profound. But I've always been weirdly open hearted. Abused as a kid and mostly felt compassion for my abusers.

you beautiful soul, thank you for sharing Heart

RE: unconditional love - Glow - 08-25-2016

(08-25-2016, 09:56 PM)Papercut Wrote: you beautiful soul, thank you for sharing Heart

That's very sweet, and we are one so we are all beautiful. Smile

I had fortunate catalyst. Sometimes being broken means it cracks you wide open. I chose the perfect formative years to get things cracking fast, irreparably, early and thoroughly. lol

Awakened to Christ consiousness only once most of "me" had been destroyed at 17. Clearly I planned to awaken in this incarnation. No messin around. lol

RE: unconditional love - WanderingOZ - 08-26-2016

This is a tricky one Papercut. But your mind should control your emotions and thats really hard to learn if you just try to tackle the emotions. You have to come at it from a different direction. I think it starts from where we all started and thats looking for a greater truth than what we're been led to beleave.
Expanding ones epathy to everybody you come across. No exceptions. Asking yourself how would I like to be treated in this situation. Doing this all the time till it becomes 2nd nature so you don't even think about it, till your just doing it instinctively, opens your heart and expands your consciousness . This expansion of consciousness allows you love all things in a completly different way, allowing your emotions to drop away as love conquers all. There's a little more to it but thats it in a nut shell.
Just as a side note. As soon as you go looking for a greater truth. You become an initiate into the greater mysteries of the universe. This is part of the path we walk. So walk well my fellow wanderers.
Ps. This is how things worked for me.
WanderingOZ

RE: unconditional love - WanderingOZ - 08-26-2016

(08-24-2016, 07:51 PM)Glow Wrote: I think it's the opposite. At least for me. Unconditional love is the natural underlying state, thoughts can't lead my mind to believe otherwise temporarily but you cannot hide the truth underneath for long.
One of the things my mind is wrestling with at the moment Glow is, is it allright to love everybody the same. I have a large extended family which I love dearly. But I can't differentiate, l mean I feel as much love and concern for my fellow man as I do for my family. I know in my heart that this is ok. But my mind tells me that should love my family more. But I just can't, and I think it's bringing on a catalyst. I know I will get it eventually. But still! I guess I just have to work on it a bit more untill I can let it go and except it.

Weird workings of the mind of the WanderingOZ

RE: unconditional love - Glow - 08-26-2016

(08-26-2016, 03:55 AM)WanderingOZ Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 07:51 PM)Glow Wrote: I think it's the opposite. At least for me. Unconditional love is the natural underlying state, thoughts can't lead my mind to believe otherwise temporarily but you cannot hide the truth underneath for long.
One of the things my mind is wrestling with at the moment Glow is, is it allright to love everybody the same. I have a large extended family which I love dearly. But I can't differentiate, l mean I feel as much love and concern for my fellow man as I do for my family. I know in my heart that this is ok. But my mind tells me that should love my family more. But I just can't, and I think it's bringing on a catalyst. I know I will get it eventually. But still! I guess  I just have to work on it a bit more untill I can let it go and except it.

Weird workings of the mind of the  WanderingOZ
I think that is actually likely how it is suppose to pan out. I'm not there.
I'm still effected by resonance.

My family isn't actually at the top of the list. I have developed attachment and am more passionate about a few beings who have shown their deepest truth/heart to me, and we resonate deeply.

I don't think your situation should worry you at all. Just less distortion I would think. We are all one, hard to have a hierarchy with one. Smile

I'm not worried about my situation either. In my situation I know I am seeking oneness.
These people have offered me the closest to oneness I could experience in 3d, at least so far and it it was quite powerful.

RE: unconditional love - AnthroHeart - 08-27-2016

Love is the underlying Field from which the Universe is made (from Light). When you express unconditional love, you tap into this intelligent energy.

RE: unconditional love - herald - 08-27-2016

My impression of the term "unconditional love":

To condition means to place limitations on, such as in the way our logos has created our illusion of reality.
The conditions as we know them here on Earth are those of the lower three centers of red,orange, yellow -though we extrapolate that their are those of higher realities also.
The conditional "love" is dependent on those energies which sustain our life as we know it- thus provided for us by our common logos and its conditions, (perhaps because of some sacrifice of will it has made for the sake of development of our part of the one-soul).

Unconditional love is therefore not pertaining at all to the basis of our world as we know it, but of a world beyond ours where we can imagine our self as being outside of the center of our existence. This world can only be accessed in the moments when we are acting from our willful conditioning of ourselves and not using, what might be thought of as the "training wheels" of our yellow ray identification of our selves as "loving people" who do thus and such for these and those- Conditions already provided for us.

In observing ourselves creating the opportunity for giving our attention to another in the wish to serve in their springing forth into the higher realms we can take hold of this energy and direct it towards stabilization of our complex so that we in the fourth density can integrate it into a social complex.

Rejoice in the our labors for this garden is our sustenance Smile