Bring4th
"You create your reality" - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: "You create your reality" (/showthread.php?tid=13357)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

"You create your reality" - sjel - 09-23-2016

I have been thinking about this constantly the past two months, viewing my environment as a pure reflection of my self. I am creating the reality I live in. So what about things like rape? How is the rape victim creating that reality. Or fighting parents. What does one do to love the conflict.

RE: "You create your reality" - isis - 09-23-2016

we're (probably) infinite beings. with that much time on our hands, things are bound to get interesting.

RE: "You create your reality" - anagogy - 09-24-2016

(09-23-2016, 09:27 PM)sjel Wrote: I have been thinking about this constantly the past two months, viewing my environment as a pure reflection of my self. I am creating the reality I live in. So what about things like rape? How is the rape victim creating that reality. Or fighting parents. What does one do to love the conflict.

I'll take a stab, this is something I like to think about.

People don't deliberately create negative events for themselves while incarnate (from a discarnate perspective, it is another matter entirely). In otherwords, while our consciousness *does* generate our reality, we do not, at the 3rd density level of existence, have complete and total conscious control over our consciousness, so naturally, our desires do not perfectly unfold in our experience. In fact, oftentimes the precise opposite occurs. But that is the spiritual journey: incarnate into a realm with no memory of who you really are, and look into the mirror of physicality and see the visceral and tangible reflection of your dominantly activated vibrations. If the reflection that you see does not agree with who you feel you really are, we have the opportunity to search within ourselves and gradually uncover the subtle distortions of thought, belief, or attention that have coalesced this undesirable reality about our consciousness.

Similarly, a rape victim does not deliberately attract rape, rather, they simply, for whatever reason, get out of alignment with who they really are. We never truly know the contents of another's mind but when someone dwells in emotional negativity for a prolonged period of time it is because their thoughts, or attention, are on what they perceive to be "undesirable circumstances". Negative emotions are always attached to thoughts, even if they are extremely subtle. Wherever you place your attention activates a vibration. You are strumming a vibrational cord. That cord either resonates with your spiritual complex, or it does not, or it sort of does, or it sort of doesn't (lukewarm resonance). You perceive that resonance, or lack thereof, as emotion. That is your translation of it. Emotion is your spiritual compass.

So when you dwell on "what is not wanted", you tend to attract more of that. Your thoughts are magnets for experience, and experiences can be anything: people, places, events, magazine articles, internet sites, whatever. If our thoughts were pure and noncontradicted, the experiential manifestation would be also, however usually at our level, they are not, so often we just get a sort of mish-mash of experience. But whatever we are experiencing, it is a perfect vibrational match to the resonance of our thoughts.

You are constantly, and unconsciously (and to some extent consciously), coming to new and amended preferences all the time. You experience something negative, and you desire the opposite, whether you realize it or not. So at the spiritual level, you know EXACTLY what you want. The contrast (what I like to call "shitty life experiences") is constantly defining and clarifying who we really are at the spiritual level. The thing is though that as you build up this massive spiritual reservoir of "what is wanted", you are also, simultaneously building up and giving definition to its exact opposite. That is duality. Can't have one without the other. Universal law. The more you know what you want, the more you know what you don't want. I bring that up in regards to your question about "victims" because when you get REALLY out of alignment with what is wanted, you get REALLY into alignment with what is NOT wanted. See how that works? So, things like rape (and other horrible shadow things) are the unpleasant negative bounty one reaps of consistently not following their bliss.

The main thing is: you can't spiritually stagnate. Everything is snowballing, and building up momentum, whether it is good, or whether it is bad. Everything you experience is just an indicator, or thermometer, of your consistently activated vibes. Pain is always a call for attention to something. It is your being's way of saying, "you are going against the flow"

This is also part of why we have shortened life spans, because as much progress as humanity has made, we are still too negative to be allowed the intensity of manifestations that results from hundreds of years of this vibrational snowballing effect.

Quote:Ra: The shortening of the life span is a distortion of the Law of One which suggests that an entity not receive more experience in more intensity than it may bear. This is only in effect upon an individual level and does not hold sway over planetary or social complexes.

Thus the shortened life span is due to the necessity for removing an entity from the intensity of experience which ensues when wisdom and love are, having been rejected, reflected back into the consciousness of the Creator without being accepted as part of the self, this then causing the entity to have the need for healing and for much evaluation of the incarnation. 

If one gets really out of alignment, the higher self basically hits the reset button to save you from the nightmare of coming fully into alignment with the opposite of well being (which would eventually happen once enough strength of negative momentum had coalesced).

So how to love the conflict? You have to look for aspects in any experience to appreciate. In any negative experience ask yourself, "what lessons can I take away from this?" You have to distill the positivity from it. You have to do the emotional alchemy. Accept what is, and use that as a place to pivot your thoughts onto what you want to be experiencing, and try to find examples, no matter how small, of areas where you are ALREADY experiencing that. You have to find a way of legitimately seeing the perfection, in the present moment.

That is the spiritual work. And that is precisely how you begin to deactivate an unwanted vibration, and activate a wanted vibration. You have to find a way of gently, and gradually, moving your attention from what is going wrong, to what is going right. You could have 99 things going wrong in your life, and 1 thing going right, but if you could keep more of your attention on "what is going right", it would slowly, but surely, pull the other 99 things into the "whats going right" camp. It is a simple thing, but its hard because it goes against our biological and sociological programming.

My reaction upon rereading my post:

http://img.memecdn.com/tl-dr_o_795907.gif

RE: "You create your reality" - sjel - 09-24-2016

(09-24-2016, 12:36 AM)anagogy Wrote: You could have 99 things going wrong in your life, and 1 thing going right, but if you could keep more of your attention on "what is going right", it would slowly, but surely, pull the other 99 things into the "whats going right" camp.

this is one of those pieces of wisdom that never gets old to hear. Every time I kind of forget it, the universe plops it in front of me as a quick reminder. "focus on the positive, and more will ensue. it's a snowball effect, sjel"

(09-24-2016, 12:36 AM)anagogy Wrote: This is also part of why we have shortened life spans, because as much progress as humanity has made, we are still too negative to be allowed the intensity of manifestations that results from hundreds of years of this vibrational snowballing effect.

that is a terrifying concept. and also exciting, haha, my first reaction was "holy s***, what if that rule weren't in place, what's the WORST it could possibly get?" *in a sense of morbid curiosity* ...which of course one of the reasons terrible events happen - the ALL is curious about them. Think of how incredible it is to experience a LIFETIME OF TORTUROUS SUFFERING, only to die and laugh deep tears of how terrible it all was but loving it nonetheless.

(09-24-2016, 12:36 AM)anagogy Wrote: If one gets really out of alignment, the higher self basically hits the reset button to save you from the nightmare of coming fully into alignment with the opposite of well being (which would eventually happen once enough strength of negative momentum had coalesced).

what is this, death? and what would the entity have to do to reach the point of needing a reset button? is that like how Ra said Hitler "went insane"? Or how Aleister Crowley also sort of went insane?

(09-24-2016, 01:07 AM)sjel Wrote: that is a terrifying concept. and also exciting, haha, my first reaction was "holy s***, what if that rule weren't in place, what's the WORST it could possibly get?" *in a sense of morbid curiosity* ...which of course one of the reasons terrible events happen - the ALL is curious about them. Think of how incredible it is to experience a LIFETIME OF TORTUROUS SUFFERING, only to die and laugh deep tears of how terrible it all was but loving it nonetheless.

Fortunately, there are mechanisms in place that stop a soul from staying indefinitely out of alignment with well being, so that isn't something we really have to worry about. Even if we did live hundreds of years, I think it would still be a small minority of souls that completely rejected the wisdom presented by catalytic life experience. "Slow learners".

(09-24-2016, 01:07 AM)sjel Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 12:36 AM)anagogy Wrote: If one gets really out of alignment, the higher self basically hits the reset button to save you from the nightmare of coming fully into alignment with the opposite of well being (which would eventually happen once enough strength of negative momentum had coalesced).
what is this, death? and what would the entity have to do to reach the point of needing a reset button? is that like how Ra said Hitler "went insane"? Or how Aleister Crowley also sort of went insane?

Yeah, the incarnation is ended. Death.

That is a good possibility, but then, the "misery threshold" of every soul is different. So one event might be too much for someone, and another soul was more resilient and can tolerate a lot more.

But really, well being is much stronger than its opposite. It just seems like its not here, in the physical, because this plane *IS* the closest plane to the negative pole of separation. But really, negativity just helps to exalt the positivity, so it certainly has a valuable purpose, but if it becomes an end unto itself, it becomes spiritually counterproductive.

RE: "You create your reality" - sjel - 09-24-2016

(09-24-2016, 12:36 AM)anagogy Wrote: In otherwords, while our consciousness *does* generate our reality, we do not, at the 3rd density level of existence, have complete and total conscious control over our consciousness, so naturally, our desires do not perfectly unfold in our experience.

okay, so I've thought this before, that there's no way we're completely controlling our reality, because so much unexpected stuff happenes. but in the seth material, seth/jane said unequivocally, "YOU CREATE YOUR REALITY." is that statement extending the definition of self down deeper than the average 3D entity might?

Also you said "conscious control." So maybe that's what the effort toward expanding one's conscious awareness is? becoming increasingly aware of what is being generated from your own vibrational distortion. Maybe we DO have complete conscious control over our reality, but it's just that our perception of how much reality our consciousness encompasses is so limited - we think we only control a little section over here, but really our conscious mind extends far beyond that.

(09-24-2016, 01:28 AM)sjel Wrote: okay, so I've thought this before, that there's no way we're completely controlling our reality, because so much unexpected stuff happenes. but in the seth material, seth/jane said unequivocally, "YOU CREATE YOUR REALITY." is that statement extending the definition of self down deeper than the average 3D entity might?

Also you said "conscious control." So maybe that's what the effort toward expanding one's conscious awareness is? becoming increasingly aware of what is being generated from your own vibrational distortion. Maybe we DO have complete conscious control over our reality, but it's just that our perception of how much reality our consciousness encompasses is so limited - we think we only control a little section over here, but really our conscious mind extends far beyond that.

Right, that's what I was attempting to convey.

And that is what makes us 3rd density as opposed to another density. A certain threshold of awareness. The more we 'wake up', the more control we have over our reality. A 4th density being has far more control over their outer illusion than we do, because they are more aware of what they are doing. Your consciousness is one with the creator. But your conscious mind encompasses only that which you are conscious of. The rest is on autopilot. There is nothing stopping us from becoming more aware of our minds except ourselves. The spiritual journey, and evolution through the densities, is the process of bringing that subconscious part of ourselves into consciousness. You are creating every last shred of your reality, but you are just doing a lot of it without realizing you are doing it.  

________ - GentleWanderer - 09-24-2016

_______

RE: "You create your reality" - Plenum - 09-24-2016

as others have related, there are 'choices' that one has already made.

Think of FDR, and his self-chosen limiting factors (the polio).

RE: "You create your reality" - Aion - 09-24-2016

I would venture to suggest that the word 'create' has been largely conflated in that it encompasses many ideas. I think when people think of creating their reality they see it from the 'builder' where the individual by some mechanism of mind, body and spirit is able to 'put together' pieces of one's life like Lego blocks. The idea that what you are thinking has a causal link to what you experience.

I think that it is actually not true that we 'create' our reality. That is a misapprehension because truly every has already been 'created' and instead we are playing or exploring. So it would be more appropriate to say that you 'play' your reality. This makes more sense to me because it clearly establishes the relationship between the self and the other, one that is somewhat game-like I have found.

I play with reality as a playmate, a friend. Or like a musician jamming with other musicians. We are an extension of creation, rather than it being something that we do. Creativity is happening as us.

This also is a more reasonable explanation for why sometimes 'bad things happen to good people', because you're not the only player and the reality you are playing in is One with all the other realities. Why do you think separation was sought? Freedom from other selves.

RE: "You create your reality" - Minyatur - 09-24-2016

Think of yourself as One eternal and infinite being.

Think that evrything in existence simply exists within your own unconscious mind and are simply experiences of yourself you project as relative and inter-connected perpectives to yourself. Every other being is part of who you are in sort, you never are as you are without them and all realities inter-require each other to be. Any event also is somrwhat absolute in it's eternal crystalized present moment and manifest a past that leads to itself as much as it's past manifests a future to go to.

Whatever interaction you have is literally always much like having the dream of living all sides to every story in a play of your one focus of awareness that is separating itself within a play of illusions. There is within your unconscious an awareness of you being all parties, a big portion of your free will lies there.

RE: "You create your reality" - Minyatur - 09-24-2016

I think trouble with manifestation often comes from that self lies to itself on a conscious level in what it desires.

Say that for example you believe that you desire to be alone and wish that there was no others, well that is a lie because on a deeper layer of your mind you desire much much more to experience what it is to know others than you can dellude yourself in thinking you desire otherwise. You already fully know what it's like to be alone and are manifesting to yourself a reality of otherwise as proof your desire otherwise.

RE: "You create your reality" - Night Owl - 09-25-2016

This is a subject I am constantly thinking about this year and one that I find particularly interesting. What's really hard for me is to constantly realise that when I want something, I want this one particular thing. That means every other things manifest as distractions or distortions from the wanted to the unwanted and therefore there are infinite more things that I do not want and since the balance between wanted/unwanted is greatly going toward the not wanted my mind is spending much more time balancing the not wanted into acceptance and love and trying not to think about what is undesirable.

In the end it's all time lost not focusing on the what is wanted because I'm surrounded by the not wanted and that creates so much resistance it's somewhat depressing at times. Sometimes I feel just cornered and imprisoned by the amount of unwanted surrounding me. I don't know how much time it takes to shift things back but I cannot move forward without constantly dealing with all the resistance the unwanted distorts into my focus. A really complicated thing to master as simple as it seems to simply focus on the positive. But I do think I'm getting more and more able to not manifest negative by not focusing on trying not to make it happen(hope that's not confusing). The opposite is so much harder though. The key is probably patience and setting and remembering positive intentions all the time. Balancing also helps. Eventually your vibration will match.

RE: "You create your reality" - AnthroHeart - 09-25-2016

Just remember that when you focus on manifesting something, other things in the universe may rearrange themselves to make it happen. You might notice other things happening in your life.

I've been focused on transforming my body, and I've had a lot of burps, farts, and yawns as the energy goes through me. Then you have to know when to let it go and let the Universe work.

There's a lot of discomfort in my body.

One wise person said "do not take your cue from your circumstances." In other words, go by what's inside you, rather than worrying about outside circumstances. I've also had a lot of itches. Scratch one, and another one comes up.

I'm in an almost constant state of love and feeling safe.

Another guy said something along the lines of once the ego is out of the way, you are practically God.

A lot of things are happening to my home. Some electrical problems, ac went out, back door won't close, bathroom doorknob is stuck, front porch light won't come on. Light went out in my room.

The fan that's running beside my bed keeps slowing down, and then speeding up back to normal, so it let's me know that shifts are happening.

RE: "You create your reality" - sjel - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 12:07 AM)Night Owl Wrote: This is a subject I am constantly thinking about this year and one that I find particularly interesting. What's really hard for me is to constantly realise that when I want something, I want this one particular thing. That means every other things manifest as distractions or distortions from the wanted to the unwanted and therefore there are infinite more things that I do not want and since the balance between wanted/unwanted is greatly going toward the not wanted my mind is spending much more time balancing the not wanted into acceptance and love and trying not to think about what is undesirable.

In the end it's all time lost not focusing on the what is wanted because I'm surrounded by the not wanted and that creates so much resistance it's somewhat depressing at times. Sometimes I feel just cornered and imprisoned by the amount of unwanted surrounding me. I don't know how much time it takes to shift things back but I cannot move forward without constantly dealing with all the resistance the unwanted distorts into my focus. A really complicated thing to master as simple as it seems to simply focus on the positive. But I do think I'm getting more and more able to not manifest negative by not focusing on trying not to make it happen(hope that's not confusing). The opposite is so much harder though. The key is probably patience and setting and remembering positive intentions all the time. Balancing also helps. Eventually your vibration will match.

wow yes this is often what i feel. lately though ive been managing to figure out how literally everything around me is love. so in the trial times ill actually be happiest, because i feel like im "getting work done." Smile but a lot of times i just feel confused.

RE: "You create your reality" - octavia - 09-25-2016

[I have extracted the specific portions of the post I want to address for the sake of the thread's tidiness.]

(09-24-2016, 12:36 AM)anagogy Wrote: ...Similarly, a rape victim does not deliberately attract rape, rather, they simply, for whatever reason, get out of alignment with who they really are.

...The more you know what you want, the more you know what you don't want. I bring that up in regards to your question about "victims" because when you get REALLY out of alignment with what is wanted, you get REALLY into alignment with what is NOT wanted. See how that works? So, things like rape (and other horrible shadow things) are the unpleasant negative bounty one reaps of consistently not following their bliss.

This stuck out to me. I would like to strongly & honestly disagree with what is being expressed here. Unfortunately after multiple tries, I have been unable to properly articulate that disagreement in a way that is valuable and contributes to the discussion. However, this topic is meaningful to me. Can someone help me here?

Just going with feeling here but are you disagreeing with the idea that someone's bad experiences are attracted by him/herself or are you disagreeing about not being in allignment with oneself when going down that path. My understanding is that something like rape can be experienced with different freewill experiences as one might incarnate and plan to be raped in order to work on the lifepath of being a victim but some others might just endup on the path of hell because they didn't follow their bliss and they end up somewhere matching that frequency as a result of the veil.

RE: "You create your reality" - anagogy - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 01:06 AM)octavia Wrote: This stuck out to me. I would like to strongly & honestly disagree with what is being expressed here. Unfortunately after multiple tries, I have been unable to properly articulate that disagreement in a way that is valuable and contributes to the discussion. However, this topic is meaningful to me. Can someone help me here?

It makes it very difficult to clarify my explanation for you when you both A) don't provide a logical reason for your objection and B) don't ask any questions about what I wrote. However, I will attempt to clarify.

As Nightowl suggested, you are most likely having an emotional knee jerk reaction to idea that a rape victim attracted the event. It probably feels to you that I'm "blaming the victim". Its an understandable reaction, most people initially see it that way. However, if you think about it objectively, the process of accidentally thinking oneself into a negative experience is absolutely no different than accidentally wandering into the wrong place at the wrong time, which is what someone of the ordinary scientific and materialistic metaphysical pursuasion would explain the event away as. Both involve chosen actions which result in a negative consequence, but in either case there is an innocent ignorance of the ramifications. Thus, it is impossible to appreciate or understand the danger one is putting them-self into vibrational proximity of. Also, keep in mind there is still a rapist in both circumstances who is deliberately attracting someone to rape. While it does take two to tango, so to speak, the fact that one creates their own reality doesn't take away from the negative intent of the rapist. They just happened to be a vibrational match to one another: victim and victimizer. So naturally they end up in the same reality.

What you think and what you feel are intimately related. I would say that thought precedes emotion but they are nearly simultaneous. You can't define wanted, without also defining unwanted. The more specifically you identify wanted, the more specifically you are simultaneously defining unwanted. I'm not talking about the conscious mind when I say that, this is almost entirely an unconscious clarification. If one had no preferences, one wouldn't have a preference for if they were getting punched in the face, or getting hugged by someone they love, or whether they were lying on a sunny beach, or whether they were rotting in a prison cell. One person's idea of hell, is another person's idea of heaven. So when you turn the radio dial of your thoughts to a negative channel, and you stay there for a prolonged amount of time, the manifestations that reflect those thoughts -- those particular vibrations -- naturally coalesce into real world events eventually, and the degree of the negative manifestation is in direct proportion to the degree one has spiraled into darkness. When you get out of alignment with positivity, you get into alignment with negativity, and those symbols that you have uniquely and particularly carved out to represent negativity are what rise up to meet you (they are different for everyone). The same goes in reverse for when your thoughts and beliefs are in perfect alignment with your desires. You perceive the positive alignment as positive emotion, and those symbols for positivity that you have personally carved out through your exposure to contrast and life experience, rise up to surround and exalt you.

All experiential manifestations are just symbols. You create the symbols, and they show up to reflect whatever your dominant emotional state is.

We absolutely need a forum section about reality creation where we can talk about that all day everyday. I manifest the creator's desire that this be done asap.

________ - GentleWanderer - 09-25-2016

_______

RE: "You create your reality" - Infinite Unity - 10-13-2016

Yea I have definitely came to my senses and a reality hammer hit me in the head. "What in the he'll are you doing here?" It's not that we are saying the person intentionally sought, in most occasions, to be raped. Sometimes your preincarnate plans have this in the works. It's configurations, and choices revolving around these configurations of energy that resonate experiences into existence. In third density reality is a continum so manifestation is arranged through current configuration and choices.

RE: "You create your reality" - Nicholas - 10-13-2016

(09-25-2016, 01:06 AM)octavia Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 12:36 AM)anagogy Wrote: ...Similarly, a rape victim does not deliberately attract rape, rather, they simply, for whatever reason, get out of alignment with who they really are.

...The more you know what you want, the more you know what you don't want. I bring that up in regards to your question about "victims" because when you get REALLY out of alignment with what is wanted, you get REALLY into alignment with what is NOT wanted. See how that works? So, things like rape (and other horrible shadow things) are the unpleasant negative bounty one reaps of consistently not following their bliss.

This stuck out to me. I would like to strongly & honestly disagree with what is being expressed here. Unfortunately after multiple tries, I have been unable to properly articulate that disagreement in a way that is valuable and contributes to the discussion. However, this topic is meaningful to me. Can someone help me here?

I suspect the problem lies with within our own subjective interpretation. It sounds dogmatic on one level, and yet somewhat accurate on another. The accuracy I perceive is that if we consistently choose a fear based option during our lifetimes, we will engage with unsavoury experiences as a result. If we chose a more courageous choice, now and then at least, we will experience something more profound than we had ever experienced before.

The dogma I perceive is that this "you create your reality" stuff is being expressed in a matter of fact context. This is a subtle yellow/blue ray imbalance imo. It may in fact be true, but we are are stepping ever so slightly on the toes of others that may vehemently disagree with such a statement. Truth is a subjective affair, therefore a most delicate one!

RE: "You create your reality" - octavia - 10-13-2016

(10-13-2016, 07:33 PM)Nicholas Wrote:
(09-25-2016, 01:06 AM)octavia Wrote:

I suspect the problem lies with within our own subjective interpretation. It sounds dogmatic on one level, and yet somewhat accurate on another. The accuracy I perceive is that if we consistently choose a fear based option during our lifetimes, we will engage with unsavoury experiences as a result. If we chose a more courageous choice, now and then at least, we will experience something more profound than we had ever experienced before.

The dogma I perceive is that this "you create your reality" stuff is being expressed in a matter of fact context. This is a subtle yellow/blue ray imbalance imo. It may in fact be true, but we are are stepping ever so slightly on the toes of others that may vehemently disagree with such a statement. Truth is a subjective affair, therefore a most delicate one!

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for your thoughts. At the time of my original statement, I did not articulate myself clearly. Therefore I will elaborate.

I most certainly agree with the concept of the individual who manifests their own reality. However, the individual is a very deep entity. In but a single individual there exists the conscious, sub-conscious, spirit, and higher self. One facet of this concept is pre-incarnative planning, with Plenum giving the example of Franklin Roosevelt. Therefore, my thinking is that any one blanket statement offered for an individual's involvement in some troubling phenomena will fail to capture the nature of the phenomena itself, and I believe that this applies to sexual harassment as well.

The following statements specifically did not resonate with me as true, partially because I was unclear on the concept expressed of "one following their bliss," as this is not conceptual terminology that I am familiar with.

So, things like rape (and other horrible shadow things) are the unpleasant negative bounty one reaps of consistently not following their bliss.

Here I would like to be frank. From our own 3rd density viewpoint, a viewpoint so influenced by the veil, it seems quite impossible for us, without help from higher teachers, to determine whether an instance of sexual harassment was pre-incarnatively planned, or whether there are other forces at play. In this very specific sense then, these statements do not strike me as true.

(09-25-2016, 02:59 AM)anagogy Wrote: The more specifically you identify wanted, the more specifically you are simultaneously defining unwanted. I'm not talking about the conscious mind when I say that, this is almost entirely an unconscious clarification.

[Edit: I just reread the following paragraph and I realized that it came across as quite unfriendly! In the future I will concert my efforts in a more concentrated manner toward offering my honest opinion in a way that is more loving and accepting. I have proceeded the paragraph with my proposed edit to its contents.]

To elaborate upon this idea of the unconscious mind, I would also say that in my opinion, to attempt to look at the external phenomena surrounding certain individuals and then to categorically imagine what is happening in their own unconscious mind is much like to across a sleeping stranger, to imagine what dream they might be having, and then to attempt to analyze that dream.

[Content of the edit follows: To elaborate upon this idea of the unconscious mind, I would also like to speak of a potential difficulty with the alignment/unalignment model. I think that, if we are not careful with its application, we may find ourselves looking upon the external phenomena surrounding certain individuals and then attempting to categorically determine what is happening in their own unconscious mind. I feel that, were we to fall into this difficulty, that this would be much like if we were, upon coming across a sleeping stranger, to imagine what dream they might be having, and then to attempt to analyze that dream.]

In exploring the concept of the individual who manifests their own reality, I think it is important to balance these principles with the physical world that we are presented with. For example, to my knowledge, in the United States of America, women are at a far greater risk of sexual harassment than men. Furthermore, I believe it is a safe statement to say that this is a result of how women are disrespected in various ways in our society, to the extent that they are placed at risk. However, let us suppose for a moment instead that the skewing of these statistics is simply the expression of the fact that women are at, greater risk of, shall we say, getting out of alignment with who they really are. This application however, would not strike me as coherent, as seemingly places the cart before the horse.

Let us now consider other examples that do not relate to the perhaps emotionally charged example of sexual harassment. For example, late into the Ra Contact, Don, Carla, and Jim started to experience negative psychic greetings from a 5th density negative entity. I do not believe that this was because any member of the Ra contact got "out out of touch with who they are", but rather that it was a natural consequence of the, shall we say, brilliance of their seeking, which attracted the negative entity, who, through its own free will, had a desire to manipulate and control this seeking. In this specific sense then, the concept of one who "gets out of alignment with who he really is", is inapplicable. In fact, were Don, Carla, and Jim not in such an alignment, I doubt the Ra contact would have occurred in the first place.

However, it other contexts it may be far more coherently applied. For example, to my understanding, the basic mechanics of a negative psychic greeting involves the attempted exaggeration of already present minor distortions in the body/mind/spirit complex such that they become major distortions, there being many examples of this phenomenon throughout the Ra contact. Here, I believe the previously offered concept of "one who gets out of alignment" is much more applicable. But it must be understood in the context of the entire event, otherwise I believe it loses all coherence.

So my basic perspective that I would like to offer is this: in certain contexts it seems as though this mechanism described may be quite coherent. However, in examples where knowledge from beyond the veil would be required, or otherwise would involve our own material reality in a most confused way, it becomes just the opposite, and I believe that sexual harassment is of a high order among these examples.

RE: "You create your reality" - anagogy - 10-13-2016

(10-13-2016, 08:43 PM)octavia Wrote: Here I would like to be frank. From our own 3rd density viewpoint, a viewpoint so influenced by the veil, it seems quite impossible for us, without help from higher teachers, to determine whether an instance of sexual harassment was pre-incarnatively planned, or whether there are other forces at play. In this very specific sense then, these statements do not strike me as true.

Please understand, I'm not saying we consciously decide every little thing that happens to us. That's why I said, "In otherwords, while our consciousness *does* generate our reality, we do not, at the 3rd density level of existence, have complete and total conscious control over our consciousness, so naturally, our desires do not perfectly unfold in our experience."

All I'm saying is we are the one infinite creator, and to the extent we have become conscious of that and what it really means we choose what happens to us.

(10-13-2016, 08:43 PM)octavia Wrote: To elaborate upon this idea of the unconscious mind, I would also say that in my opinion, to attempt to look at the external phenomena surrounding certain individuals and then to categorically imagine what is happening in their own unconscious mind is much like coming across a sleeping stranger, to imagine what dream they might be having, and then to attempt to analyze that dream.

I'm simply relating what I have learned. Now, of course, nobody is obligated to believe this. It has just proven true for me in my experience, so I use my experience to speculate upon others' experience.

(10-13-2016, 08:43 PM)octavia Wrote: In exploring the concept of the individual who manifests their own reality, I think it is important to balance these principles with the physical world that we are presented with. For example, to my knowledge, in the United States of America, women are at a far greater risk of sexual harassment than men. Furthermore, I believe it is a safe statement to say that this is a result of how women are disrespected in various ways in our society, to the extent that they are placed at risk. However, let us suppose for a moment instead that the skewing of these statistics is simply the expression of the fact that women are at, greater risk of, shall we say, getting out of alignment with who they really are. This application however, would not strike me as coherent, as seemingly places the cart before the horse.

I think you may be misunderstanding what I'm saying. Everybody experiences things they don't like. Women, men, every race, and every demographic. Everybody gets out of alignment at times, without exception. Its natural, and human. And when that happens, the opposite of what you desire happens. And the converse is true when you are in alignment. So for many people sexual harassment is that manifestation, for others, its people bullying them, and for others, its mental illness, and others it could be people cutting them off in traffic. And the intensity of the negative manifestation is directly proportionate to the intensity of the misalignment. But always keep in the mind, you can't objectively appraise the "negativity" of the manifestation. Somebody might cut me off in traffic and I don't think twice about it, another person it might be the straw that breaks the camel's back. It's all relative, and personally unique.

(10-13-2016, 08:43 PM)octavia Wrote: Let us now consider other examples that do not relate to the perhaps emotionally charged example of sexual harassment. For example, late into the Ra Contact, Don, Carla, and Jim started to experience negative psychic greetings from a 5th density negative entity. I do not believe that this was because any member of the Ra contact got "out out of touch with who they are", but rather that it was a natural consequence of the, shall we say, brilliance of their seeking, which attracted the negative entity, who, through its own free will, had a desire to manipulate and control this seeking. In this specific sense then, the concept of one who "gets out of alignment with who he really is", is inapplicable. In fact, were Don, Carla, and Jim not in such an alignment, I doubt the Ra contact would have occurred in the first place

It is perfectly applicable from my point of view. You are correct that seeking the light of truth does very definitely attract negative entities that want to squelch that light, however, they can only affect you to the extent that they get you out of alignment. So they seek out any "preincarnative distortions" that dispose you towards negative thinking. And they get you to follow that disharmonious chord of thought. You have to understand that since we have very little conscious awareness of the totality of our minds we go through natural cycles of thinking more negatively, and cycles of thinking more positively. Negative beings take advantage of these negative cycles because those thoughts put you into alignment with that negative channel of consciousness, and then they attempt to reinforce these negative thought patterns to put you into alignment with what you DON'T WANT. That's their whole game of psychic attack -- to get you out of alignment with your power, your alignment with intelligent infinity.

Don, Carla, and Jim are remarkable people, but they were/are human and occasionally got out of alignment just as any human would. A person can be in alignment 90% of the day, and something terrible could happen during that 10% of fluctuation when one isn't. Also, the more purely the positive alignment (which the Ra contact exemplifies) the more pure the alignment has to be, and even a slight deviation from that, can result in powerful backlash. Another way of thinking about this is if somebody is used to extreme positivity, even a little bit of negativity will seem ten times worse to them. It is sort of like a high speed airplane. While it is high flying, up in the air, there is little resistance, but put that same airplane, moving at that same speed, on the ground and its going be.....a.....very....bumpy.....ride. So the the more positive the working, the more careful you have to be in a certain sense.

Quote:16.56 Questioner: And then if, say, an entity daydreams strongly about battling, let us say, another entity, would this occur?

Ra: I am Ra. In this case the entity’s fantasy concerns the self and other-self; this binds the thought-form to the possibility/probability complex connected with the self which is the creator of this thought-form. This then would increase the possibility/probability of bringing this into third-density occurrence.

16.57 Questioner: Does the Orion group use this principle to create conditions brought about to suit their purpose?

Ra: I am Ra. We will answer more specifically than the question. The Orion group uses daydreams of hostile or other negative vibratory natures to feed back or strengthen these thought-forms.

(10-13-2016, 08:43 PM)octavia Wrote: However, it other contexts it may be far more coherently applied. For example, to my understanding, the basic mechanics of a negative psychic greeting involves the attempted exaggeration of already present minor distortions in the body/mind/spirit complex such that they become major distortions, there being many examples of this phenomenon throughout the Ra contact. Here, I believe the previously offered concept of "one who gets out of alignment" is much more applicable. But it must be understood in the context of the entire event, otherwise I believe it loses all coherence.

So my basic perspective that I would like to offer is this: in certain contexts it seems as though this mechanism described may be quite coherent. However, in examples where knowledge from beyond the veil would be required, or otherwise involves our material reality in a confused way, it becomes just the opposite, and I believe that sexual harassment is of a high order among these examples.

From my perspective, they are exactly the same.

RE: "You create your reality" - octavia - 10-13-2016

(10-13-2016, 09:29 PM)anagogy Wrote: I think you may be misunderstanding what I'm saying. Everybody experiences things they don't like. Women, men, every race, and every demographic. Everybody gets out of alignment at times, without exception. Its natural, and human. And when that happens, the opposite of what you desire happens. And the converse is true when you are in alignment. So for many people sexual harassment is that manifestation, for others, its people bullying them, and for others, its mental illness, and others it could be people cutting them off in traffic. And the intensity of the negative manifestation is directly proportionate to the intensity of the misalignment. But always keep in the mind, you can't objectively appraise the "negativity" of the manifestation. Somebody might cut me off in traffic and I don't think twice about it, another person it might be the straw that breaks the camel's back. It's all relative, and personally unique.

Hi Anagogy,

I believe an area of my difficulty in understanding this idea is that, as I have said, I am not totally clear on what is meant by alignment/unalignment & following/not following one's bliss, as these are not conceptual terms I am familiar with nor terms that have I seen used in this context before.

To move closer toward the idea I desire to communicate, I will design a thought experiment. Let us suppose that an individual passes through the gateway of death via illness. Let us explore why this has occurred in the most abstract sense, without any contextual information, not even the nature of the illness itself. Has this individual's life ended because they were, as it is said, out of alignment? Or has this individual pre-incarnatively planned to end their exploration in this body at a certain age, the disease then, assisting in the fulfillment of this plan? Without more information, no appraisal can be made as such. For this reason, we may see the great difficulty in attempting to appraise the causes of all catalyst exclusively within the scope of an alignment/un-alignment model. This is especially true in the case of the catalyst known as sexual assault, for it is a catalyst that also requires an entity to act in a way that is not in accordance with the Law of One. The reason why we have chosen to refrain from offering any context is because we are attempting to convey the difficulties in the categorical appraisal of the causes of catalyst. Thus concludes the thought experiment.

There are many mechanisms of learning and of service which bring about catalyst. One example we can give is the case study of AIDS as offered to us by Latwii. Latwii explains the concept of AIDS then, in the context of polarity and learning, not necessarily invoking the concept of the individual who is out of alignment. We bring this up not to dismiss the concept of alignment/unalignment but rather to attempt to display the great variety of mechanisms that bring about catalyst.

Quote:The time, then, is short for those incarnate upon your planet to polarize in a fashion sufficient for the graduation. Therefore, there are many more, shall we say, training aids available for the acceleration of this process, the time being short. Diseases are one such method of focusing the attention upon a symbol of a generally shared difficulty. [1985.10.20]

Latwii's choice of the word symbol also happens to be a nice synchronicity with your earlier statement that:

(09-25-2016, 02:59 AM)anagogy Wrote: All experiential manifestations are just symbols.

In the further exploration of the alignment/unalignment model, let us hone in on this statement in particular:

(10-13-2016, 09:29 PM)anagogy Wrote: And the intensity of the negative manifestation is directly proportionate to the intensity of the misalignment.

Here we will consider another example, as the story of Jesus Christ's life may be helpful here, although it is not a life we can claim to be terribly familiar with.

Quote:[17.17] Questioner: Can you tell me what the Orion group did in order to try to cause his downfall?
Ra: I am Ra. We may describe in general what occurred. The technique was that of building upon other negatively oriented information. This information had been given by the one whom your peoples called “Yahweh.” This information involved many strictures upon behavior and promised power of the third-density, service-to-self nature. These two types of distortions were impressed upon those already oriented to think these thought-forms.

This eventually led to many challenges of the entity known as Jesus. It eventually led to one, sound vibration complex “Judas,” as you call this entity, who believed that it was doing the appropriate thing in bringing about or forcing upon the one you call Jesus the necessity for bringing in the third-density planetary power distortion of third-density rule over others.

This entity, Judas, felt that, if pushed into a corner, the entity you call Jesus would then be able to see the wisdom of using the power of intelligent infinity in order to rule others. The one you call Judas was mistaken in this estimation of the reaction of the entity, Jesus, whose teach/learning was not oriented towards this distortion. This resulted in the destruction of the bodily complex of the one known as Jesus to you.

In other words, Jesus, being placed between "a rock and a hard place," refrained from indulging in negative polarity, and passed through the gateway of death on the cross. Thus when we look at the context of his choice, there would be no reason to characterize his suffering as unalignment in the slightest. On the contrary, the nature of his suffering could be characterized as a testament to the purity and fidelity of his intent to serve. The idea we wish to convey is the vast diversity of the causes, functions, and even service of catalyst that lies beyond the scope of alignment/unalignment.

P.S. By the way, I like your new avatar. :)

RE: "You create your reality" - anagogy - 10-14-2016

(10-13-2016, 11:20 PM)octavia Wrote: Hi Anagogy,

I believe an area of my difficulty in understanding this idea is that, as I have said, I am not totally clear on what is meant by alignment/unalignment & following/not following one's bliss, as these are not conceptual terms I am familiar with nor terms that have I seen used in this context before.

To move closer toward the idea I desire to communicate, I will design a thought experiment. Let us suppose that an individual passes through the gateway of death via illness. Let us explore why this has occurred in the most abstract sense, without any contextual information, not even the nature of the illness itself. Has this individual's life ended because they were, as it is said, out of alignment? Or has this individual pre-incarnatively planned to end their exploration in this body at a certain age, the disease then, assisting in the fulfillment of this plan? Without more information, no appraisal can be made as such. For this reason, we may see the great difficulty in attempting to appraise the causes of all catalyst exclusively within the scope of an alignment/un-alignment model. This is especially true in the case of the catalyst known as sexual assault, for it is a catalyst that also requires an entity to act in a way that is not in accordance with the Law of One. The reason why we have chosen to refrain from offering any context is because we are attempting to convey the difficulties in the categorical appraisal of the causes of catalyst. Thus concludes the thought experiment.

There are many mechanisms of learning and of service which bring about catalyst. One example we can give is the case study of AIDS as offered to us by Latwii. Latwii explains the concept of AIDS then, in the context of polarity and learning, not necessarily invoking the concept of the individual who is out of alignment. We bring this up not to dismiss the concept of alignment/unalignment but rather to attempt to display the great variety of mechanisms that bring about catalyst.

Great questions octavia.

Alignment simply means that desire and belief are in harmony with one another. To the degree that they are in harmony, you will translate that, vibrationally, as positive emotion, and the converse is true when they are not in harmony with one another. Alignment is simply the vibrational relativity between desire and belief.

Have you ever seen a stage hypnotist? Have you seen the subjects, who have been programmed on stage before hand, react to posthypnotic suggestions after they awaken? For example, at the end of the show, the hypnotist might say a given phrase and the subject jumps up and claps their hands. This is extremely similar to how preincarnative plans are carried out. There are circumstances which trigger certain mental states, which creates the reality they desired to create prior to life. These patterns could be dissolved if one went to the trouble, but they function similarly to any other circumstances we create in our life.

So in regards to your thought experiment regarding the cessation of physical life, it could be planned preincarnatively, or it could be disalignment, or it could simply be a desire to move on (in which case, the death would be getting "what is wanted" -- alignment). However, in all three of these circumstances, it was brought on by the thoughts/beliefs/focus. Preincarnative choices are not set in stone, they are just a momentum of thought that was set up before life. That chain of thought/momentum/karma can be altered if one becomes very conscious, though that is not the norm.  

(10-13-2016, 11:20 PM)octavia Wrote: Here we will consider another example, as the story of Jesus Christ's life may be helpful here, although it is not a life we can claim to be terribly familiar with.

Quote:17.17 Questioner: Can you tell me what the Orion group did in order to try to cause his downfall?
Ra: I am Ra. We may describe in general what occurred. The technique was that of building upon other negatively oriented information. This information had been given by the one whom your peoples called “Yahweh.” This information involved many strictures upon behavior and promised power of the third-density, service-to-self nature. These two types of distortions were impressed upon those already oriented to think these thought-forms.

This eventually led to many challenges of the entity known as Jesus. It eventually led to one, sound vibration complex “Judas,” as you call this entity, who believed that it was doing the appropriate thing in bringing about or forcing upon the one you call Jesus the necessity for bringing in the third-density planetary power distortion of third-density rule over others.

This entity, Judas, felt that, if pushed into a corner, the entity you call Jesus would then be able to see the wisdom of using the power of intelligent infinity in order to rule others. The one you call Judas was mistaken in this estimation of the reaction of the entity, Jesus, whose teach/learning was not oriented towards this distortion. This resulted in the destruction of the bodily complex of the one known as Jesus to you.

In other words, Jesus, being placed between "a rock and a hard place," refrained from indulging in negative polarity, and passed through the gateway of death on the cross. Thus when we look at the context of his choice, there would be no reason to characterize his suffering as unalignment in the slightest. On the contrary, the nature of his suffering could be characterized as a testament to the purity and fidelity of his intent to serve. The idea we wish to convey is the vast diversity of the causes, functions, and even service of catalyst that lies beyond the scope of alignment/unalignment.

With all due respect, octavia, Ra has given us very little information about these circumstances involving Jesus, so we are really just shooting in the dark with this example, but I will offer you my interpretation based on my metaphysical understanding.

Jesus was a human being. He wasn't all knowing, and was not perfect by any stretch of anyone's imagination, though I'm sure he was a great spiritual teacher. While I'm sure he knew much for his time, I doubt he truly understood the extent to which one creates their own reality, and even if he was aware of it to some extent, I don't believe he was a master of it -- but then, who is?

From my perspective, the fact that he was even drawn into a circumstance where his disciple Judas would betray him was indicative of the fact that there was some degree of resistance present within him (which is perfectly human and normal -- I can't stress enough that 3rd density incarnates are practically asleep consciousness wise -- wanderer or not). I say this based on my understanding that were he in perfect alignment, the intelligent infinity within him would have prevented being sucked into any circumstance that would result in harm to him. The energy that creates worlds, and is connected to everything, would have been guiding and inspiring his every spontaneous and creative impulse. Of course, there is also the possibility that he didn't have a preference for what happened (I'm slightly less inclined to believe this but it must be acknowledged as a possibility).

The problem is there is literally no example that could be brought up that can prove it one way or the other because you can never TRULY know the contents of anothers' mind. Thus, any example you bring up I can always just recourse to that fact, so it ultimately becomes pointless to find exceptions to the rule. It will never prove it one way or the other.

We can really only know our own minds, and I can only say that I have seen my consciousness reflect itself into my experience. So at some point, you can only look within yourself to know whether this is true or not. I certainly don't blame anyone for not thinking its true. I didn't for a very long time.

At some point in the spiritual journey, everyone will have to make a massive leap of faith to continue further towards intelligent infinity and unity. It is a fundamental and intrinsic aspect of how realities come into being (or perhaps I should say "back into Being").

Faith is the "bridge" and "gateway".

(10-13-2016, 11:20 PM)octavia Wrote: P.S. By the way, I like your new avatar. Smile

BigSmile Thanks!

RE: "You create your reality" - octavia - 10-14-2016

(10-14-2016, 12:19 AM)anagogy Wrote: From my perspective, the fact that he was even drawn into a circumstance where his disciple Judas would betray him was indicative of the fact that there was some degree of resistance present within him (which is perfectly human and normal -- I can't stress enough that 3rd density incarnates are practically asleep consciousness wise -- wanderer or not). I say this based on my understanding that were he in perfect alignment, the intelligent infinity within him would have prevented being sucked into any circumstance that would result in harm to him. The energy that creates worlds, and is connected to everything, would have been guiding and inspiring his every spontaneous and creative impulse. Of course, there is also the possibility that he didn't have a preference for what happened (I'm slightly less inclined to believe this but it must be acknowledged as a possibility).

This does raise a very interesting philosophical question. That question is "Would a theoretical perfectly balanced entity not experience tremendous suffering when grievously harmed by other-selves, or would they rather experience the tremendous suffering in a perfectly balanced way?" On the one hand, what you say of the individual who is in contact with intelligent infinity does strike me as true. On the other hand, to my understanding, there is inevitably a death to be had, whether it be after 70 years or 900 years, or even 90,000 years in 4th density, where physical pain is felt far more lightly as "weariness." [Ra: 43.10]

Here is another anecdote which may be interesting to consider in relation to Judus's betrayal of Jesus:

Quote:[17.19] Questioner: How did Jesus learn this during his incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. This entity learned the ability by a natural kind of remembering at a very young age. Unfortunately, this entity first discovered his ability to penetrate intelligent infinity by becoming the distortion you call “angry” at a playmate. This entity was touched by the entity known as Jesus to you and was fatally wounded.

Thus the one known as Jesus became aware that there dwelt in him a terrible potential. This entity determined to discover how to use this energy for the good, not for the negative. This entity was extremely positively polarized and remembered more than most Wanderers do.

[17.20] Questioner: How did this aggressive action against a playmate affect Jesus in his spiritual growth? Where did he go after his physical death?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity you call Jesus was galvanized by this experience and began a lifetime of seeking and searching. This entity studied first day and night in its own religious constructs which you call Judaism and was learned enough to be a rabbi, as you call the teach/learners of this particular rhythm or distortion of understanding, at a very young age.

At the age of approximately thirteen and one-half of your years, this entity left the dwelling place of its earthly family, as you would call it, and walked into many other places seeking further information. This went on sporadically until the entity was approximately twenty-five, at which time it returned to its family dwelling, and learned and practiced the art of its earthly father.

When the entity had become able to integrate or synthesize all experiences, the entity began to speak to other-selves and teach/learn what it had felt during the preceding years to be of an worthwhile nature. The entity was absolved karmically of the destruction of an other-self when it was in its last portion of lifetime and spoke upon what you would call a cross saying, “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.” In forgiveness lies the stoppage of the wheel of action, or what you call karma.

This is incredibly fascinating information to me, for Ra tells us not only of Jesus's, shall we say, turbulent penetration of intelligent infinity, but also that his forgiveness/absolution of karma occurred while he was on the cross.

Ra's information makes me wonder: Had Jesus not gone up on the cross, would he perhaps not had that, shall we say, opportunity for forgiveness that he so did? Unfortunately I of course lack the awareness of the 7th density expression of Jeus's higher self that offers "the total data of all possible choices and all possible tracks at all decision points that have been registered along the way" [Q'uo: 1990.07.01] such that I cannot say for certain if Jesus could have chosen some 3rd path that resulted neither in the loss of his positive service nor the destruction of his physical vehicle. Thus it would surely be presumptuous of me to say that Jesus must have gone on the cross in order for him to fulfill his calling that he so heard which inspired him to wander to this planetary sphere. Therefore, all I can do is praise him for the fidelity and purity of his love & desire to serve.

Then, speaking of the topic of Jesus's choices offered to him, and the lines upon the branching tree of choices he selected, I most certainly agree with what you say here:

(10-14-2016, 12:19 AM)anagogy Wrote: The problem is there is literally no example that could be brought up that can prove it one way or the other because you can never TRULY know the contents of anothers' mind. Thus, any example you bring up I can always just recourse to that fact, so it ultimately becomes pointless to find exceptions to the rule. It will never prove it one way or the other.

We can really only know our own minds, and I can only say that I have seen my consciousness reflect itself into my experience. So at some point, you can only look within yourself to know whether this is true or not. I certainly don't blame anyone for not thinking its true. I didn't for a very long time.

When I, shall we say, rifle through the contents of my own memory and past experiences, I have difficulty thinking of anything that I cannot see myself desiring in some sense, whether that be pre-incarnative planning, the resolution of karma, the resolution of a distortion, or some such other mechanism.

Sometimes I will imagine myself as the recipient of some kind of catalyst that strikes me as significant, such as losing my limbs, or one of my senses such as sight. Then I will ask myself: "What sort of information/learning could I get out of such a unique experience? In what way could I use this learning to be of service?" [Because 3rd density, is quite a unique, brief, and turbulent experience indeed.] I find it to be a fun thought experiment, as well as a very useful one for processing unchallenged fears. So far, I have imagined possible, shall we say, gems that I could find in such catalyst.

I suppose my personal difficulty is that I have a hard time then categorically applying that model to other-selves, however. I will use small scale examples to keep the mood lighthearted. For example, let us say that another entity simply did not have enough time to complete their metaphysics homework despite the fact that they were enthusiastic about the material offered. Before class, I talk with this entity and they mention that surely they must have desired this outcome in some sense. In that context, this is satisfactory to me. In my future conversations with that person, I would then likely bring up this concept again if I thought it could be useful to them. However, although I am acutely aware of the relation between this concept and material phenomena, it is also not my desire to make a, shall we say, categorical appraisal of all who have not completed their metaphysics homework. Of course, I am also aware of the cognitive dissonance that may be perceived in this lack of a desire for such an appraisal.

(10-14-2016, 02:05 AM)octavia Wrote: This does raise a very interesting philosophical question. That question is "Would a theoretical perfectly balanced entity not experience tremendous suffering when grievously harmed by other-selves, or would they rather experience the tremendous suffering in a perfectly balanced way?" On the one hand, what you say of the individual who is in contact with intelligent infinity does strike me as true. On the other hand, to my understanding, there is inevitably a death to be had, whether it be after 70 years or 900 years, or even 90,000 years in 4th density, where physical pain is felt far more lightly as "weariness."

You are correct that eventually, no matter how long a lease on life we have, we will eventually grow tired of this place and want to move on to something else. So death will occur, but it will be as nothing to us. Death doesn't have to be painful, even if others watching can't imagine that it is so.

Ra: [...] Secondly, if any entity is able to dwell completely in unity the only harm that may occur to it is the changing of the outward physical, yellow-ray vehicle into the more light-filled mind/body/spirit complex’s vehicle by the process of death. All other suffering and pain is as nothing to one such as this.

(10-14-2016, 02:05 AM)octavia Wrote: Ra's information makes me wonder: Had Jesus not gone up on the cross, would he perhaps not had that, shall we say, opportunity for forgiveness that he so did? Unfortunately I of course lack the awareness of the 7th density expression of Jeus's higher self that offers "the total data of all possible choices and all possible tracks at all decision points that have been registered along the way" [Q'uo: 1990.07.01] such that I cannot say for certain if Jesus could have chosen some 3rd path that resulted neither in the loss of his positive service nor the destruction of his physical vehicle. Thus it would surely be presumptuous of me to say that Jesus must have gone on the cross in order for him to fulfill his calling that he so heard which inspired him to wander to this planetary sphere. Therefore, all I can do is praise him for the fidelity and purity of his love & desire to serve.

That's a good point, that could very well have been a planned event to absolve that particular karmic distortion he had accumulated in his child hood.

(10-14-2016, 02:05 AM)octavia Wrote: I suppose my personal difficulty is that I have a hard time then categorically applying that model to other-selves, however. I will use small scale examples to keep the mood lighthearted. For example, let us say that another entity simply did not have enough time to complete their metaphysics homework despite the fact that they were enthusiastic about the material offered. Before class, I talk with this entity and they mention that surely they must have desired this outcome in some sense. In that context, this is satisfactory to me. In my future conversations with that person, I would then likely bring up this concept again if I thought it could be useful to them. However, although I am acutely aware of the relation between this concept and material phenomena, it is also not my desire to make a, shall we say, categorical appraisal of all who have not completed their metaphysics homework. Of course, I am also aware of the cognitive dissonance that may be perceived in this lack of a desire for such an appraisal.

I certainly don't advise proselytizing to the world the truth that we create our own realities. Those who want to know the truth will come to know the truth, and they don't need anyone to tell them it. We are all powerful infinite beings. If somebody is participating in the belief/illusion that we do not create our own realities then there is nothing wrong with that. That is the role they have chosen, at some level of consciousness, to play. People don't deliberately create negative events for themselves normally (at our level of consciousness), so you can console them just the same as you would otherwise. No need to ascribe blame to them or anything of that nature. Assist them in feeling better (without losing your own alignment), and you will have helped them regain alignment without any recourse towards discussing topics they might find consciously uncomfortable. They are unconsciously creating the experience of not having any say of what goes on in their reality, which is similar to creating the experience of randomness, even though the experience of randomness is, like everything else in the universe, a highly ordered manifestation.

The fact that people are not more aware of this truth is more a product of our society than anything else. Everybody is born with emotional awareness (but often taught to suppress it), and if they saw the causal connection between what what focused upon and the nature of the emotional reaction thereby generated, they would easily see the connection. Emotions are our spiritual compass. And if you hold fidelity to that high degree of positive emotional alignment, you will be inspired to occasionally share your truths with others, but in these circumstances the information will be welcome news that they were asking for rather than than the opposite scenario.  

RE: "You create your reality" - octavia - 10-14-2016

Hello all. As a slight tangent I have edited one of my paragraphs in one of my previous posts, as upon second inspection I found that it did not meet my standards.

The edit may seem minor. My thinking is that tone can go a long way when conveying a particular idea. Thus, tone must be elegantly dealt with. The edited paragraph has been juxtaposed in brackets proceeding the un-edited paragraph so as to preserve the original flow of the conversation as it took place.

I would also like to thank Nicholas and Night Owl for attempting to elaborate upon an idea that I was unable to articulate at the time, and I would also say that my proceeding conversation with Anagogy has been good fun in that it challenged me to consciously articulate otherwise unconscious ideas. :)