Bring4th
"larger and stronger organisms" - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: "larger and stronger organisms" (/showthread.php?tid=13387)

"larger and stronger organisms" - Plenum - 10-01-2016

This is one passage I've not really been able to grasp.

It's about a genetic intervention that took place 3600 years ago.  So, let's say around 1600BC.  What was going on at that time in history?  Can we trace it back to some historical circumstance, in terms of the region, nation, or the phenotype?

ok ... so it says that it was those of Anak.    

ok ... so wikipedia says: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anak

Anak (/ˈeɪˌnæk/; Heb. 'nq spelt as both ענק and as הענק depending upon the reference) is a figure in the Hebrew Bible in the conquest of Canaan by the Israelites who, according to the Book of Numbers, was a forefather of the Anakim[1][2] (Heb. Anakim) who have been considered "strong and tall," they were also said to have been a mixed race of giant people, descendants of the Nephilim (Numbers 13:33). The use of the word "nephilim" in this verse describes a crossbreed of God's sons and the daughters of man, as cited in (Genesis 6:1-2) and (Genesis 6:4). The text states that Anak was a Rephaite (Deuteronomy 2:11) and a son of Arba (Joshua 15:13). Etymologically, Anak means [long] neck.

Quote:18.20 Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes that Yahweh performed?

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars seven five, seventy-five thousand [75,000] years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.

The two six oh oh [2,600], approximately, time was the second time— we correct ourselves— three six oh oh [3,600], approximately, the time of attempts by those of the Orion group during this cultural complex; this was a series of encounters in which the ones called Anak were impregnated with the new genetic coding by your physical complex means so that the organisms would be larger and stronger.

18.21 Questioner: Why did they want larger and stronger organisms?

Ra: The ones of Yahweh were attempting to create an understanding of the Law of One by creating mind/body complexes capable of grasping the Law of One. The experiment was a decided failure from the view of the desired distortions due to the fact that rather than assimilating the Law of One, it was a great temptation to consider the so-called social complex or subcomplex as elite or different and better than other-selves, this one of the techniques of service to self.

18.22 Questioner: Then the Orion group… I’m not quite sure that I understand this. Do you mean that the Orion group produced this larger body complex to create an elite so that the Law of One could be applied in what we call the negative sense?
Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The entities of Yahweh were responsible for this procedure in isolated cases as experiments in combating the Orion group.

However, the Orion group were able to use this distortion of mind/body complex to inculcate the thoughts of the elite rather than concentrations upon the learning/teaching of oneness.

18.23 Questioner: Well, was Yahweh then of the Confederation?
Ra: I am Ra. Yahweh was of the Confederation but was mistaken in its attempts to aid.

RE: "larger and stronger organisms" - ricdaw - 10-01-2016

I can't source this, I read too many books in too short a time. But my understanding is that the last days of Atlantis included a lot of genetic engineering. Like scary lot. And the culture was creating the kinds of creatures just for the fun of it that we think of as myths (unicorns e.g.). But also, the society was breeding sub-human or perhaps simply minimally intelligent beings who were essentially slaves. (Political/mystical group, Baal?)

Anyway, what better way to put an end to this subordination of free will and enslavement than to create a bigger and stronger kind of such creatures, one that could understand and be intelligent to its situation and thus lead its other slaved creatures out of bondage. Gandhi, MLK, and freedom fighters all at once. I think the other political/mystical group did this, the "good guys." With the help of Yahweh.

Turns out offshoring the solution to the slaves didn't really work. Good intention, really poor execution. The "good" guys were quite impotent in the last days of Atlantis. And creating strong surrogates as proxy fighters was not a very good idea.

I feel a deep sadness for/about the last years of Atlantis. Echoes of past lifetimes perhaps? I can see how, while being honest to the Law of One, but in a highly sophisticated and increasingly morally bankrupt society, it might seem like a good idea to enhance and, essentially, arm the slaves.

Ultimately the waters solved it all.

RE: "larger and stronger organisms" - octavia - 10-01-2016

(10-01-2016, 01:07 PM)ricdaw Wrote: I can't source this, I read too many books in too short a time. But my understanding is that the last days of Atlantis included a lot of genetic engineering. Like scary lot. And the culture was creating the kinds of creatures just for the fun of it that we think of as myths (unicorns e.g.). But also, the society was breeding sub-human or perhaps simply minimally intelligent beings who were essentially slaves. (Political/mystical group, Baal?)

I can corroborate this information somewhat.

From Living The Law of One: 101 The Choice by Carla Rueckert:

Quote:Elkins decided to research the hypothesis that reincarnation is the
way things work by means of doing hypnotic regressions of
selected subjects. He induced a hypnotic trance in over 200
subjects of all ages and conditions of life and asked them questions
about their experiences before coming into birth in this life.

[...]

The exceptions were interesting! In one notable session, the subject
reported that he was a human-sized, white bird. It turned out that
he was re-experiencing a lifetime in Atlantis, a continent which
Plato described long ago as having sunk beneath the waves of the
Atlantic Ocean. Other research we have done indicates that the
Atlanteans, working with crystal technology, created many
combined forms such as man and bird, man and lion and so forth.

[Page 13]

I was actually introduced to L/L Research through the scientific study of reincarnation (I had a strong conviction that there existed "proof" for such spiritual topics and in college I had designed a thought experiment positing that if the universe were not be fundamentally loving then it could not exist) so I wonder if these sessions were recorded in any capacity.