Bring4th
Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down (/showthread.php?tid=13437)

Pages: 1 2 3

Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - Minyatur - 10-16-2016

To put yourself in another's shoes is understanding how you would make the choice they made.

If you try to understand how you would have made a different choice, then you are attempting to put them in your own shoes.

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - Plenum - 10-16-2016

To understand the mechanism of Projection thoroughly; that it's a fantastic learning tool, when able to be harnessed and directed.

"Positive orientation then provides the will and faith to continue this mentally intense experience of letting the anger be understood, accepted, and integrated with the mind/body/spirit complex.

The other-self which is the object of anger is thus transformed into an object of acceptance, understanding, and accommodation, all being reintegrated using the great energy which anger began.
"

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - GentleReckoning - 10-17-2016

So as the Ra channeling went on and on, and it was clear that the group would suffer, did Ra feel anger or sadness? Or when they complained about alignments were they expressing their anger by subconsciously manipulating the group to feel more fear?

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - unir 1 - 10-17-2016

There's got to be something we're not seeing. A true "forgetting". Why---How did we forget? What is it like to reacquire what was forgotten? And why would it be so, if you've had the mind to describe it? To have it at the tip of my tongue every time I bring up this matter, it would seem that the veil is a job well done. Bravo.

But why all this? Why experience certain circumstances in order to learn to love?
I know, I know. Your answer can be repeated a thousand times. But my question doesn't go away.

I've learned that the act of distilling love/light from an experience is simply the act of looking back at it and reflecting on it. Just that. The more you do it, the more you distill. It accumulates. The more you love. The more you can look back at experiences, at yourself and see transparency the likes of which is native to the fourth density.
The more you can look back at experiences that you've already reflected on and see the big picture operating. It completes everything.

More rambling. There will hardly be many who can follow it (assuming they ever had to). In the end, even if you account for reciprocation like "karma", it's just you learning what you learn. You're getting back what you put in, so where are you leading those who are nothing more than you?

There is only sharing, passing on experience for a new lens, a new individual, to provide perspective, and knowing yourself if you don't wish to share. You're opening your eyes to yourself. Others make it easier because a different perspective casts a brighter light than most can cast alone and to their own self. For example, sometimes you might think you need someone else to tell you to do something, to show you your errors so you can pay attention and shapen up. That is the harsh spotlight that only an other-self can provide...well, not *only* an other-self...you could do it too if you simulated the other-self. The effect ought to be the same. You focus on something after it has been revealed in a different way.
I've adhered to this, and it's begun to make me indifferent to myself. Indifference. Nothing is worse in the spiritual path than ignoring the work ahead, and allowing whatever thoughts or knowledge you possess to keep you ignorant. And it doesn't matter that I say this, because I won't do much about it.
I've distorted my view of other-self. They're not rubrics to gauge me, or tools for my progress...they're others with their own souls.
They're not my audience from whom I should wait to hear applause or disagreement. So "what" are they? I think I might end up having to learn that the hard way.

Him, her.
Disregard assumptions. Let's not play that game of hide and seek where every stranger is hiding. It should follow, that I am of the same material as them. I am a body and so are each of them. I have a mind, I have an experience, the series of which composed my unique life circumstance. I've learned, they've learned their own way.
We're lucky to be speaking the same language, have access to a computer device and internet, attend a forum for discussion. Have our Material at hand. This is life. I breathe, they breathe.
What am I?
What is this that I am?

We are...here. I feel butterflies in my stomach... I feel like this is...remedial knowledge? Sorry if it is. I guess it's better to face a benchmark than to feel it was never up ahead.
I guess this is who we are: ... The self. But individually. What now?

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - Night Owl - 10-18-2016

The work of those who fight is always lost. The work of those who love is eternal.

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - Infinite Unity - 10-19-2016

I see creation as one of the creators/ours games/realities. I don't think there can be any form of material loss, however I do believe our emotions to be the actual "life". I believe the creator created many many objects/entities and these beings were emotionless/dead. I believe everything operates under the law of sacrifice/free will because the creator actually learned how to offer/give his emotions to his creation. So I believe the way entities carry and treat these emotions is the shuttle or communication to the creator. So I see it as the creator sacrificed a portion of his emotions over to free will. Which in my opinion is the first contract betwixt creator and portions of the creator. So the creator sacrificed stewardship over his own emotions, which was given into creation. Entities aquired free will and true living emotions. However they would always operate under balance/karma/sacrifice. This was how the creator would teach the entities, and at the same time they would have free will. Kind of like in the U.S. government checks and balances was suppose to govern and keep different branches of the government in check. So in summary I do believe how you treat people, and yourself. Has a direct effect on the creator. Be it positive or negative.

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - native - 10-20-2016

I agree Minyatur. We're all going through the same trials and tribulations. The details of the path that someone appears to be walking are illusory husks that have no bearing on the heart of our shared experiences.

"..or service to others and thus true association with the heart of all other-selves and disassociation only from the illusory husks which prevent the adept from correctly perceiving the self and other-self as one."

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - Infinite Unity - 10-21-2016

Ehh....I agree to an extent, but in the contrary, would have to say that each entities path. Is unique, and savored and loved by the creator. Your path is unique, mine, and everyone else's. I do get the sense in which you say they are just illusory husks. However I do see the beauty in each moment, and the hand tailored quality of the creator.

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - native - 10-22-2016

I believe each path is a unique story as well, but rather the emotional experiences and motivations are the same. I guess I should have elaborated. So when we look outward and think a person is acting in an uninformed way or foolishly, one is missing the point of looking to the heart of how we all act out of or experience love, hate, patience, anger etc.

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - Infinite Unity - 10-24-2016

I knew how you meant it:p I as well definitely get what you mean. I just wanted to throw my two cents in?

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - Infinite Unity - 10-24-2016

(10-24-2016, 10:43 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: I knew how you meant it:p I as well definitely get what you mean. I just wanted to throw my two cents in BigSmile

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - Minyatur - 03-01-2017

Healing 101 : Dive in the pain, know the pain, understand the pain, accept the pain, bathe it in the love it makes you feel, comfort the pain, wish it better and to see better in healing.

Each effort and intent have an impact. Works with physical and emotional pain, works with the self and other-selves.

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - sjel - 03-01-2017

Less trying, more Being. Smile

*message from my higher self*

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - sjel - 03-07-2017

found this in my 'thoughts' notebook haha

[Image: WiAyiV8.jpg]

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 03-08-2017

Instant Harvest Idea

At 11:11am and 11:11pm, people worldwide pray/meditate for forgiveness and unconditional love upon the world.  Like everyone needs to do this, all 7.5 billion minus those who can't and won't want to.

And they have to mean it.  The unity of thought and desire and given energy, all at once might help push and pull 4D around faster, suddenly we all evolve and tadaa.

Or nothing happens, but pascel wager that, do it and get heaven, don't and stay in purgatory choose.

11:12 comes around, peace settles in a bit longer each time.  Fighting ends, people become literally moved to help each other.  Less lies, but privacy remains.  And then 11:11 rolls around again and we do the same thing.  11:12, peace and unity between groups continues to grow.  Separation seems selfish now, so why separate when we can work together?

11:11 comes and we all take our moment to push forgiveness and unconditional love into the world around us, to radiate light and saturate the Earth with positive vibrations.

11:12, the world changes in a moment, and we all realize how silly it is to squabble.  We disagree and laugh then enjoy one another anyway.  It's all respect and understanding.

11:11 - 11:12, ad infinitum, right into 4D.

If only we could actually try.

Oh look 1:11 lol

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - sjel - 03-11-2017

You're Choosing What To Choose!

Not only are you selecting your individual choices, a higher, more evolved You is choosing what options you have to choose from Smile

How great is that Smile

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 03-12-2017

My future directing my past creating my present...

Something like that Sjel?  Your thought intrigued me  Shy

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - sjel - 03-12-2017

(03-12-2017, 07:22 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: My future directing my past creating my present...

Something like that Sjel?  Your thought intrigued me  Shy

The future You has already chosen the exact path that you are currently choosing! He has already experienced it!

You have sparked a unique thought train.

"...the past inside the present..."

A sentence uttered in one of my favorite all time pieces of music, on my favorite album of all time.

This is a headphones, at night, deep contemplation track. Highly recommended for higher density programming.

Also I found this cool article upon searching "the past inside the present" and following the sensation that the phrase gives me. Reading it currently.

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - Nau7ik - 03-17-2017

This was an insight I gained during meditation:

I saw myself against a black backdrop. It was my normal everyday body/appearance fitted / shaped as the tip of an iceberg. It was a hollow image. I knew that this wasn't who I truly am. There wasn't "life" to this small iceberg self image. Below the surface of the tip of the iceberg, there was a GREAT being, he was ethereal, spirit, and he was far bigger than the small iceberg on the surface. This being had life and truth. This is who I truly am. As that great massive being below moved, the surface appearance moved as well.

What I learned from this random insight that came to me is that: truly, we are not our bodies or personalities. The truth of our identity, our beingness is far greater than who we appear to be. The surface which is our bodies and minds, are the clothing we put on.

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - Ankh - 03-25-2017

Silence is the music of God.

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - sjel - 04-22-2017

I like to think that every sneeze is the result of your body physically transmuting negative or dissonant energies into positive light. So every sneeze is satisfying because you just raised the vibration of Earth :)

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - AnthroHeart - 04-22-2017

The Universe is a fractal. So everything we do, every little thing, is connected even to whole galaxies. Or at least other beings on the other side of the Universe.
And them to us.

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - sjel - 04-22-2017

(04-22-2017, 03:48 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: The Universe is a fractal. So everything we do, every little thing, is connected even to whole galaxies.

This blows my mind. Sometimes this hits me during the most mundane thing. Like I'm picking up a dust bunny from the ground and I get the impression that I just created a universe which spirals endlessly around the infinitely joyful experience of picking up a dust bunny. Specifically the dust bunny that I picked up. I don't understand it, though, how can an entire universe be born from that mundane experience?

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - AnthroHeart - 04-22-2017

Well if Universes are created like that, then Billions of them are created every second as we find ourselves going through billions of static parallel realities per second.

But I think it's more like billions of realities per second withing this Universe. I still am not sure if we go into other Universes, because this Universe is infinite. We only go on to create new universes when we go into 8D.

Struggling Ramblings. RE Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - Lyssak127 - 04-23-2017

I am struggling with leaving my current situation because of love for myself and for my bf.
I have been with him 7 yrs. We love each other but we are not happy anymore n i have lost myself.  I don't see our relationship changing n I've given it 7 yrs. nothing changes yet I stay n grow more unhappy because of my fear of being alone, and my limited income.
I feel stunted in my spiritual growth because of my current situation n unhappiness.  I need to be where I can grow n shine n love. With like minded people.
But where is that? I know no like minded person.
Anyone get any of my rambling? Plz let me know.

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - AnthroHeart - 04-23-2017

(04-23-2017, 10:56 PM)Lyssak127 Wrote: I am struggling with leaving my current situation because of love for myself and for my bf.
I have been with him 7 yrs. We love each other but we are not happy anymore n i have lost myself.  I don't see our relationship changing n I've given it 7 yrs. nothing changes yet I stay n grow more unhappy because of my fear of being alone, and my limited income.
I feel stunted in my spiritual growth because of my current situation n unhappiness.  I need to be where I can grow n shine n love. With like minded people.

While I have never been in a relationship, and have been told by others not to even try, I still believe there were valuable lessons you have learned.

Even in a crowd of people I can feel alone.

If you believe we have a spirit guide, then maybe ask them to help you with love. I was feeling down and just imagined being held by their warm light.

There is nothing so loving as being held and comforted and nurtured when you need it.

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 04-24-2017

(04-23-2017, 10:56 PM)Lyssak127 Wrote: I am struggling with leaving my current situation because of love for myself and for my bf.

Ah, i get it.  I experienced this life lesson only shorter with a pregnant girlfriend.

Is he aware of how you feel and does he care if he does?

Spiritual growth is especially occurring during times where it feels stuck.  There is a saying, when life is falling apart its actually falling together.  You are experiencing a peculiar catalyst and I would argue that the best thing to do is to attempt rekindling his love in you.  Remind him of when everything was fresh and new between you two.  Author a new loving relationship or 'renew' it, try and if nothing goes anywhere then you know its not you completely.

Relationships are interesting life lessons/plans and catalyst.  People change in relationships, and outside of them, try to keep that change within your desire.

Is your relationship failing, or is it a trial to see if you're still right for each other?

You author how you view it.  See it as a trial rather than something failing.

And if all else fails, have a fall back plan...
Don't forget to look out for yourself!

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - Minyatur - 04-25-2017

Unity is what binds all moments intertwined as one beingness, the absolute balance.

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - Jade - 04-25-2017

(04-25-2017, 08:21 AM)Minyatur Wrote: I think that's also a fake account, catalyst bot strikes.

Hey guys, if you think an account is "fake", please use the report button, please don't call potential new posters "bots" based on a whim.

The other two posters were both from Canada and both posted links to an addiction center in a new OP. This poster is from Florida, replied to an existing thread asking for compassion, and is not trying to sell us anything. Please offer the benefit of the doubt, and if you feel otherwise, please use the report button.

RE: Spiritual thoughts and ideas you have nowhere to write down - Minyatur - 04-25-2017

As all light is born of love, all of the heavens show of love and teach of love. Love is the root of all that is seen and known and as such no other thing can be distilled from any portion of it all.