Bring4th
I really damaged my heart and health - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: I really damaged my heart and health (/showthread.php?tid=13525)

I really damaged my heart and health - GreatSpirit - 11-20-2016

Yup. I have high blood pressure (141/88 according to mom's machine. The E.R reading in May was a bit lower) and my resting pulse rate is like 84. Should be around 70 or lower for my age, and that's just average. I'm 179 pounds 5'8" 33 years old. This was caused obviously by bad habits and poor lifestyle for so long like eating McDonalds, Double Stuff Oreos, sedentary lifestyle/job, and smoking. I have no one to blame but myself.

Unfortunately I was starving myself for the past 2 years restricting calories, synthetic vitamins, eating lean meats and too many carbs combined with fats (plenty of fruit/veggies) along with the alcohol and junk food binges in between. Although I did lose weight and quit smoking, the fact remains that my blood pressure is WAY HIGH and has not been reduced by my old diet and exercise. The "diet" probably made it worse because I was restricting calories too much and then the binge eating/drinking in between.

Please don't tell me to go the hospital or the doctor or go vegan. I refuse to take Big Pharm drugs. Just like a vegan would die before they ate meat, I'd die before I take their drugs!! All they'll tell me is "eat low fat, lean meats, fruit and veggies and plenty of whole grains and take these pills"....a Death Diet from my research. If that diet worked, there would be hardly anyone dropping dead from heart attacks.

I started a week ago, so we'll see how my ketogenic diet does for the next few months in reducing my blood pressure along with some apple cider vinegar and green lipid mussel pills. The last Ace up my sleeve I got. My fasting blood glucose is great. 79 this morning and I am currently in ketosis. I feel really good actually now and my mood has improved beyond my imagination w/ketosis.

Since I could potentially drop dead soon, the main point is I just wanted to apologize to everyone for giving any bad health advice. I'm sorry. I really screwed up.

RE: I really damaged my heart and health - Diana - 11-20-2016

It's never too late to get healthy. Watch this guy who was dying and completely turned his health around.

The raw food trucker

RE: I really damaged my heart and health - herald - 11-20-2016

From my field of Traditional Chinese Medicine: https://lukriss.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/bob-flaws-the-tao-of-healthy-eating.pdf

RE: I really damaged my heart and health - GreatSpirit - 11-20-2016

I do eat raw vegetables. In fact, my rule is to never cook/steam something that doesn't have to be cooked. The only food that needs to be cooked is meat. And when I do cook meats, I now make sure I cook them on low heat. Frying up egg whites in butter/coconut oil on low heat for just a few minutes is simple. I'll bake 100% grass fed beef at 350 for about 20-25 minutes. The trick is not to go over 392. Any fat will oxidize after that. Luckily, saturated fat is highly resistant to oxidation.

I'm very strict and limited with meats. Only organic pasture raised eggs, organic pasture raised cheeses and 100% organic grass fed beef now.

RE: I really damaged my heart and health - Kaaron - 11-20-2016

In the last 6 years, I've stopped taking A-class drugs (meth/X/acid), drinking (6-24 beers a day), cigarettes (atleast a pack a day), red meat at first and then all meat and even coca cola etc.
I still eat chocolate and refined sugar in biscuits n lollies n stuff...but I can feel it straight away. The edgy feeling is undeniable.
The reason I stopped eating red meat, was purely psychological/spiritual. I was cutting up a chicken breast one day and realized it might as well just be off my chest...changed me forever. Then I found out there's a sugar in red meat that causes cancer n I felt reassured I'd made the choice for reasons I wasn't fully aware of, at the time.
http://www.techtimes.com/articles/23745/20141230/neu5gc-sugar-molecule-in-red-meat-that-causes-cancer-in-humans.htm

Drink heaps of water. You'll get less hungry and your body will thank you for it
Buy some bee-pollen capsules. They're awesome, research if you don't know Smile
Try smoothies with flax seed n fruit etc.
I've found paneer and other cheeses are a good substitute for white meat, when cooked.
I'm not vegan, I just don't eat meat or eggs (not to say I won't eat something with egg in it, I just can't bring myself to eat them by themselves).

These are the things that helped me to change my diet.
The more you get used to other types of food, the less you crave s*** food.

RE: I really damaged my heart and health - AnthroHeart - 11-20-2016

I haven't had a heart attack but sometimes I feel little pains in my heart area that last a few seconds. Not sure if that's serious or not since they go away.

(11-20-2016, 09:26 PM)Kaaron Wrote: The more you get used to other types of food, the less you crave s*** food.

My cravings are all but gone bro! I love it. I have lots of energy. It's going to take a few months to get my blood pressure and heart rate rate down to really good levels.

The #1 ingredient I'd recommend everyone to get rid of is wheat......no exceptions whatsoever...fully polarized. It really acts like an opiate. When I was doing my reduced calorie/exercise lifestyle to loose weight and be "healthy", I'd literally have psychotic food obsessions. It's that bad. Why do you think so many people have such a hard time losing weight by reducing calories, but they don't knock out the wheat??

God how dumb I was.......

(11-20-2016, 09:50 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I haven't had a heart attack but sometimes I feel little pains in my heart area that last a few seconds. Not sure if that's serious or not since they go away.

You'd know if you were having a heart attack Gem. I thought I was having one recently but it was acid reflux because I wasn't used to the amount of fat I need to eat now. Those are pretty much gone now. It was scary.

Chest pain that refuses to go away, with SHARP pain in the left arm that also won't go away....followed by shortness of breath and sweating.......thats a heart attack bro and 911 better save yo a$$!

RE: I really damaged my heart and health - Aki "Hkelukka" Greus - 11-21-2016

Good God.

RE: I really damaged my heart and health - Infinite - 11-24-2016

An list to have great health:

- Ovolactovegetarism or veganism
- Low carb diet
- No stress or anxiety
- Diary meditation
- Not to use any drug (tabaco, ilicity drugs, alcool, etc.)
- Positive thoughts and emotions
- To avoid industrialized and syntetic food

Peace, love and light.

RE: I really damaged my heart and health - BlatzAdict - 11-24-2016

(11-20-2016, 01:45 AM)GreatSpirit Wrote: Yup. I have high blood pressure (141/88 according to mom's machine. The E.R reading in May was a bit lower) and my resting pulse rate is like 84. Should be around 70 or lower for my age, and that's just average. I'm 179 pounds 5'8" 33 years old. This was caused obviously by bad habits and poor lifestyle for so long like eating McDonalds, Double Stuff Oreos, sedentary lifestyle/job, and smoking. I have no one to blame but myself.

Unfortunately I was starving myself for the past 2 years restricting calories, synthetic vitamins, eating lean meats and too many carbs combined with fats (plenty of fruit/veggies) along with the alcohol and junk food binges in between. Although I did lose weight and quit smoking, the fact remains that my blood pressure is WAY HIGH and has not been reduced by my old diet and exercise. The "diet" probably made it worse because I was restricting calories too much and then the binge eating/drinking in between.

Please don't tell me to go the hospital or the doctor or go vegan. I refuse to take Big Pharm drugs. Just like a vegan would die before they ate meat, I'd die before I take their drugs!! All they'll tell me is "eat low fat, lean meats, fruit and veggies and plenty of whole grains and take these pills"....a Death Diet from my research. If that diet worked, there would be hardly anyone dropping dead from heart attacks.

I started a week ago, so we'll see how my ketogenic diet does for the next few months in reducing my blood pressure along with some apple cider vinegar and green lipid mussel pills. The last Ace up my sleeve I got. My fasting blood glucose is great. 79 this morning and I am currently in ketosis. I feel really good actually now and my mood has improved beyond my imagination w/ketosis.

Since I could potentially drop dead soon, the main point is I just wanted to apologize to everyone for giving any bad health advice. I'm sorry. I really screwed up.

i solved my blood pressure incorporating grounding into my daily life.

I dare you to try it, get your blood pressure taken, go put your bare feet in the grass for 1 hour, then go get your blood pressure taken again.

15mins -30 minutes is the minimum, look at the research.

http://www.groundology.co.uk/scientific-research 

Everytime I bring this up with someone they want to refute and argue with me but have nothing to argue upon because they don't have any data to refute it. Everyone I have gotten to ground has lowered their blood pressure with NO CHANGE IN DIET. At the least it may behoove you to research it, despite what other people say about it.

There was a study on the adoption of shoes and correlation to disease, and there was a rise in disease upon the adoption of shoes. people used to sleep with their feet in the grass at night.  and then there is the whole barefoot running movement that tries to teach proper step habits which is better for your knees and results in less repetitive trauma.

Also wheat will f*** you up. Reference: http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2014/12/why-is-wheat-bad-or-good-wheat-good-bad.html

An excerpt: "
Unfortunately, wheat is not what it used to be and as a result of our overconsumption of it, many people have slowly destroyed their digestive systems to the point that they have been diagnosed with various intestinal disorders, including celiac disease.

As a result of the decades of hybridization of ancient grains, today's wheat no longer resembles the wheat our digestive systems were intended to handle relatively easily. This hybridization has resulted in wheat with a much higher gluten content, which has caused symptoms such as gas, bloating, diarrhea, rashes, migraines, fatigue, arthritis, emotional issues, and intense intestinal discomfort.

With wheat flour as the basis of so many products, it becomes very difficult to avoid and has made food options a bit trickier for those who are gluten intolerant.
The ugly

Most people focus on gluten when demonizing wheat consumption, and even though it definitely is a big factor, it may not be as perverse as a very common practice that many are unaware of that's happening across the United States and the United Kingdom.

This practice is the direct application of Roundup (glyphosate) to wheat fields just prior to the harvest stage in order to allow an earlier, easier, and bigger harvest. This dousing of poison directly on wheat kernels has been routine for the past 15 years and was suggested as early as 1980.

Interestingly enough, the incidence of celiac disease has risen substantially and with a significant correlation to the increasing application of glyphosate since 1990. Although some maintain that glyphosate is not harmful, it's becoming clear that it disrupts the proper functioning of the gut and contributes to the permeability of the intestinal wall, which can cause subsequent expressions of autoimmune disease symptoms.

Considering that the gut is often considered the gateway to health, this practice has profound implications for anyone consuming conventional wheat products. This makes going organic and investigating ancient grains and traditional methods of preparation all that more important.

To find out more about traditional foods coming back into vogue, and how to make wheat a healthier habit, visit Five Traditional Foods That Everyone Should Be Eating. If gluten has been a problem for you in the past, make sure your intestinal system is healthy and balanced."

RE: I really damaged my heart and health - GreatSpirit - 11-25-2016

(11-24-2016, 12:54 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: i solved my blood pressure incorporating grounding into my daily life.

I dare you to try it, get your blood pressure taken, go put your bare feet in the grass for 1 hour, then go get your blood pressure taken again.

15mins -30 minutes is the minimum, look at the research.

http://www.groundology.co.uk/scientific-research 

Everytime I bring this up with someone they want to refute and argue with me but have nothing to argue upon because they don't have any data to refute it. Everyone I have gotten to ground has lowered their blood pressure with NO CHANGE IN DIET. At the least it may behoove you to research it, despite what other people say about it.

There was a study on the adoption of shoes and correlation to disease, and there was a rise in disease upon the adoption of shoes. people used to sleep with their feet in the grass at night.  and then there is the whole barefoot running movement that tries to teach proper step habits which is better for your knees and results in less repetitive trauma.

Also wheat will f*** you up.  Reference: http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2014/12/why-is-wheat-bad-or-good-wheat-good-bad.html

An excerpt: "
Unfortunately, wheat is not what it used to be and as a result of our overconsumption of it, many people have slowly destroyed their digestive systems to the point that they have been diagnosed with various intestinal disorders, including celiac disease.

As a result of the decades of hybridization of ancient grains, today's wheat no longer resembles the wheat our digestive systems were intended to handle relatively easily. This hybridization has resulted in wheat with a much higher gluten content, which has caused symptoms such as gas, bloating, diarrhea, rashes, migraines, fatigue, arthritis, emotional issues, and intense intestinal discomfort.

With wheat flour as the basis of so many products, it becomes very difficult to avoid and has made food options a bit trickier for those who are gluten intolerant.
The ugly

Most people focus on gluten when demonizing wheat consumption, and even though it definitely is a big factor, it may not be as perverse as a very common practice that many are unaware of that's happening across the United States and the United Kingdom.

This practice is the direct application of Roundup (glyphosate) to wheat fields just prior to the harvest stage in order to allow an earlier, easier, and bigger harvest. This dousing of poison directly on wheat kernels has been routine for the past 15 years and was suggested as early as 1980.

Interestingly enough, the incidence of celiac disease has risen substantially and with a significant correlation to the increasing application of glyphosate since 1990. Although some maintain that glyphosate is not harmful, it's becoming clear that it disrupts the proper functioning of the gut and contributes to the permeability of the intestinal wall, which can cause subsequent expressions of autoimmune disease symptoms.

Considering that the gut is often considered the gateway to health, this practice has profound implications for anyone consuming conventional wheat products. This makes going organic and investigating ancient grains and traditional methods of preparation all that more important.

To find out more about traditional foods coming back into vogue, and how to make wheat a healthier habit, visit Five Traditional Foods That Everyone Should Be Eating. If gluten has been a problem for you in the past, make sure your intestinal system is healthy and balanced."

Hell yea man! I never knew about this! How many days a week do you recommend? Sucks now that its cold here in PA and well I don't have a yard but mom/step-dad does.

I appreciate this information!