Bring4th
Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? (/showthread.php?tid=13570)

Pages: 1 2 3

Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - Infinite - 11-28-2016

Hi. According every source that I researched about this theme the information is the same. This Logos was the creator of the "experimentation system" duality and freewill. This it happended million of years ago. Lucifer tried create a new universe and become the Creator. He tried make this through a experiment. But it was a big failure and a lot of planets was destroyed. In contrast a lot of galaxies was created (big bang) and a new level of vibration and consciousness borned. The lower dimensions did not exist before this big cosmic event that known as "Lucifer's Rebillion". The experimentation of reality changed. The unity of the consciousness was divided, broken in two sides. This system was implemented in this planet thousands years ago (the fall of adamic race). So, I belive that STO/STS is the same duality and freewill choices. What's your opinion?

Peace, love and light.

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - anagogy - 11-28-2016

I look at it as more of a metaphorical event in consciousness at the beginning of the octave.

The Luciferian consciousness is the portion of the creator that wants to experience carnality and duality and explore tangibility. This is also akin to partaking of the "fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil" (again, metaphors -- Adam and Eve represent the human consciousness matrix). So Lucifer is the "light bringer" in the sense that it is the principle that shatters innocence/ignorance of "pleasures of the flesh". And yes, this does result in the formation of the lower dimensions because those are the realms in which tangibility and separation may be expressed.

The Christ principle or consciousness is the reversal of that -- the return to unity and the godhead and purely idyllic spiritual existence.

So to answer you question: yes, in my opinion the Luciferian portion of the creators consciousness creates the dichotomy between STO/STS. In the same way that perception of "cold" highlights perception of "warmth", exploration of Ego, reflexively highlights the difference between that and its antithesis.

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - Turtle - 11-28-2016

(11-28-2016, 11:37 AM)Infinite Wrote: Hi. According every source that I researched  about this theme the information is the same. This Logos was the creator of the "experimentation system" duality and freewill. This it happended million of years ago. Lucifer tried create a new universe and become the Creator. He tried make this through a experiment. But it was a big failure and a lot of planets was destroyed. In contrast a lot of galaxies was created (big bang) and a new level of vibration and consciousness borned. The lower dimensions did not exist before this big cosmic event that known as "Lucifer's Rebillion". The experimentation of reality changed. The unity of the consciousness was divided, broken in two sides. This system was implemented in this planet thousands years ago (the fall of adamic race). So, I belive that STO/STS is the same duality and freewill choices. What's your opinion?

Peace, love and light.

Nope.

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - GreatSpirit - 11-29-2016

I get it now. Thank you for this post. The Logos in itself can be seen as separation from Source and as "God". It's the King of it's castle, it's private Universe. It's your birth right. Experiments are Dreams and I guess this is the grand experiment. But the concept of separation as we experience it doesn't exist among 7D entities in 7D because you know all is One. Clear as day. The Logos is the perfected Co-Creator knowing itself and eventually returning to the Source to experience what no words here can describe.

Indeed, Lucifer is the Light bringer in that sense. But when things like "How could God let this happen!" or "The Devil made me do it", it makes you wonder how far the illusion of separation can go. We're just playing a game and any move can happen within God's permission. And God is both very strict and very lenient. Yes God itself reminds the Logos who's boss in those situations. Humbleness. I think this is why Ra often mentions the "power and peace" of the One Infinite Creator.

The "issue" arises with the sub sub Logos. I think this is why 6D negative/6D positive merge back into one polarity...the "Higher Self". In early 6D, the negative entity is now shown how much all entities are One via Love so can it can no longer deny this truth and then becomes the Higher Self...instead of just seeing "Ego/Lucifer" as All things only. "Lucifer" truly believes evil deeds are justified to progress via the "negative path". And 6D negative beings are very powerful beings. But the "other self" as we know it counts too. Maybe 6D negatives do get a little visit from the Logos and God. Loneliness is a physical/mental/spiritual killer.

So Lucifer can be seen as negative 6D and wholly 7D.

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - Bring4th_Austin - 11-30-2016

(11-28-2016, 11:37 AM)Infinite Wrote: Hi. According every source that I researched  about this theme the information is the same. This Logos was the creator of the "experimentation system" duality and freewill. This it happended million of years ago. Lucifer tried create a new universe and become the Creator. He tried make this through a experiment. But it was a big failure and a lot of planets was destroyed. In contrast a lot of galaxies was created (big bang) and a new level of vibration and consciousness borned. The lower dimensions did not exist before this big cosmic event that known as "Lucifer's Rebillion". The experimentation of reality changed. The unity of the consciousness was divided, broken in two sides. This system was implemented in this planet thousands years ago (the fall of adamic race). So, I belive that STO/STS is the same duality and freewill choices. What's your opinion?

Peace, love and light.

I'm not sure if the narrative fits the Law of One in a literal sense. You paint the picture of Lucifer creating a big cosmic event that created this particular universe in which the Service to Self path was made a potential. Ra does admit that the beginnings and endings of the octaves are steeped in mystery for them (and I would imagine most beings who would be teaching humans). But Ra doesn't at all seem to hint that the creation of this octave or universe was anything but a natural progression through the octaves, and not a result of Lucifer pulling some funny business. The STS path was always a potential, but wasn't realized until the sub-Logoi experimented with creating the veil. This was simply a result of normal experimentation within localized systems within this universe, and not the result of a "Lucifer's Rebellion." The sub-Logoi willingly choose to keep the veil and the STS path because it aids in polarization, not because it is just how things are as a result of Lucifer's changing reality as a whole.

I have always found it enlightening to view the idea of Lucifer as a metaphor, like anagogy, and less literal.

Of course, as always, not all sources of such esoteric information will match up, and we have to use our own discernment in determining truth. Not saying your story is necessarily wrong, just that it doesn't quite fit with Ra's narrative.

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - Infinite - 11-30-2016

But Ra talked about Lucifer (in a very similar concept of the esoteric traditions):

Quote:Questioner: Would it be possible for this work of our density to be performed if all of the sub-Logoi chose the same polarity in any particular expression or evolution of a Logos? Let us make the assumption that our sun created nothing but, through the first distortion, positive polarity. There was no product except positive polarity. Would work then be done in fourth density and higher as a function of only the positive polarization evolving from the original creation of our sub-Logos?

Ra: I am Ra. Elements of this query illustrate the reason I was unable to answer your previous question without knowledge of the Logos involved. To turn to your question, there were Logoi which chose to set the plan for the activation of mind/body/spirit complexes through each true color body without recourse to the prior application of free will. It is, to our knowledge, only in an absence of free will that the conditions of which you speak obtain. In such a procession of densities you find an extraordinarily long, as you measure time, third-density; likewise, fourth density. Then, as the entities begin to see the Creator, there is a very rapid, as you measure time, procession towards the eighth density. This is due to the fact that one who knows not, cares not.
Let us illustrate by observing the relative harmony and unchanging quality of existence in one of your, as you call it, primitive tribes. The entities have the concepts of lawful and taboo, but the law is inexorable and all events occur as predestined. There is no concept of right and wrong, good or bad. It is a culture in monochrome. In this context you may see the one you call Lucifer as the true light-bringer in that the knowledge of good and evil both precipitated the mind/body/spirits of this Logos from the Edenic conditions of constant contentment and also provided the impetus to move, to work and to learn.
Those Logoi whose creations have been set up without free will have not, in the feeling of those Logoi, given the Creator the quality and variety of experience of Itself as have those Logoi which have incorporated free will as paramount. Thusly you find those Logoi moving through the timeless states at what you would see as a later space/time to choose the free will character when elucidating the foundations of each Logos.

Peace, love and light.

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - Bring4th_Austin - 12-01-2016

(11-30-2016, 07:15 PM)Infinite Wrote: But Ra talked about Lucifer (in a very similar concept of the esoteric traditions):

Quote:Questioner: Would it be possible for this work of our density to be performed if all of the sub-Logoi chose the same polarity in any particular expression or evolution of a Logos? Let us make the assumption that our sun created nothing but, through the first distortion, positive polarity. There was no product except positive polarity. Would work then be done in fourth density and higher as a function of only the positive polarization evolving from the original creation of our sub-Logos?

Ra: I am Ra. Elements of this query illustrate the reason I was unable to answer your previous question without knowledge of the Logos involved. To turn to your question, there were Logoi which chose to set the plan for the activation of mind/body/spirit complexes through each true color body without recourse to the prior application of free will. It is, to our knowledge, only in an absence of free will that the conditions of which you speak obtain. In such a procession of densities you find an extraordinarily long, as you measure time, third-density; likewise, fourth density. Then, as the entities begin to see the Creator, there is a very rapid, as you measure time, procession towards the eighth density. This is due to the fact that one who knows not, cares not.
Let us illustrate by observing the relative harmony and unchanging quality of existence in one of your, as you call it, primitive tribes. The entities have the concepts of lawful and taboo, but the law is inexorable and all events occur as predestined. There is no concept of right and wrong, good or bad. It is a culture in monochrome. In this context you may see the one you call Lucifer as the true light-bringer in that the knowledge of good and evil both precipitated the mind/body/spirits of this Logos from the Edenic conditions of constant contentment and also provided the impetus to move, to work and to learn.
Those Logoi whose creations have been set up without free will have not, in the feeling of those Logoi, given the Creator the quality and variety of experience of Itself as have those Logoi which have incorporated free will as paramount. Thusly you find those Logoi moving through the timeless states at what you would see as a later space/time to choose the free will character when elucidating the foundations of each Logos.

Peace, love and light.

I really see this as being metaphorical. Ra is using Biblical mythology here: the term "Edenic," and referring to "the knowledge of good and evil" (from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil), along with the mention of Lucifer. If we are to interpret this passage as referring to a literal Lucifer who offered these conditions, one would have to logically interpret the rest of the Biblical metaphorical terminology as literal - there was a literal Garden of Eden on Earth in which the two original humans, Adam and Eve, lived in harmonious conditions until eating literal fruit from a literal tree. And Lucifer was literally as he was described in the Bible. To say that Lucifer is as you described in the OP is already to interpret Lucifer as described in the Bible as a metaphor, so I think what we're doing is figuring out what interpretation of that metaphor makes more sense or fits best with the Law of One.

Ra's entire use of the Lucifer metaphor is couched in a less metaphorical description of how the Logoi have progressed through a series of experiments which then landed on the veil offering the ability to manifest the two polarities. They even talk about Logoi actively choosing to enact the "free will character," which is the implementation of the veil and the ability to polarize on the negative path.

It would be interesting to see how your original description in the OP would fit with Ra's description of how the sub-Logoi landed on using the veil and how it is implemented, if you do feel they are compatible.

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - APeacefulWarrior - 12-01-2016

(12-01-2016, 02:11 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: It would be interesting to see how your original description in the OP would fit with Ra's description of how the sub-Logoi landed on using the veil and how it is implemented, if you do feel they are compatible.

Heh, this sort of works with my own personal symbolic interpretation of Genesis: That the Original Sin wasn't eating the apple, it was the lie. First the snake lies to Eve, then Eve lies to Adam, and Adam lies to God. The sin was the denial of the reality of God's Creation, which wasn't possible until the Snake/Lucifer introduced reality-negation into the Earthly realm. And likewise, one could say that the veil is the enabler of lies, since it's only by being cut off from the divine that we're truly capable of thinking up contrary ideas.

But, again, that's just poetic. Not literal. Smile

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - Infinite - 12-01-2016

(12-01-2016, 02:11 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: I really see this as being metaphorical. Ra is using Biblical mythology here: the term "Edenic," and referring to "the knowledge of good and evil" (from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil), along with the mention of Lucifer. If we are to interpret this passage as referring to a literal Lucifer who offered these conditions, one would have to logically interpret the rest of the Biblical metaphorical terminology as literal - there was a literal Garden of Eden on Earth in which the two original humans, Adam and Eve, lived in harmonious conditions until eating literal fruit from a literal tree. And Lucifer was literally as he was described in the Bible. To say that Lucifer is as you described in the OP is already to interpret Lucifer as described in the Bible as a metaphor, so I think what we're doing is figuring out what interpretation of that metaphor makes more sense or fits best with the Law of One.

Ra's entire use of the Lucifer metaphor is couched in a less metaphorical description of how the Logoi have progressed through a series of experiments which then landed on the veil offering the ability to manifest the two polarities. They even talk about Logoi actively choosing to enact the "free will character," which is the implementation of the veil and the ability to polarize on the negative path.

It would be interesting to see how your original description in the OP would fit with Ra's description of how the sub-Logoi landed on using the veil and how it is implemented, if you do feel they are compatible.

Thanks for you reply. I respect absolutely. Yes, it's possible see this like a metaphore. But the word "Logos" give a different mean to these words. Ra could spoken "entity" or "character" but he used word "Logos". I don't see metaphore in this passage but a example. And about Lucifer and the Edenic Garden. In a lot of sources the information it's similar:

- The Garden of Eden was a etheric place.
- Adam and Eva was not a pair but a race. The adamic race.
- They was living in the unity of consciousness.
- Lucifer come and implemented the freewill and duality "experimentation system". The man "falled", was divided in women and men (the adamic race was androgine).
- The tree of knowledge of good and evil it's the knowledge of polarity, good and evil, etc.
- The "fruit" was a portal to the lower dimensions.
- This "fall" happended to accelerat the consciousness evolution.

Peace, love and light.

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - Minyatur - 12-01-2016

In the end everything is yourself.

Lucifer is an archetype of which the root is well termed as "the morning star".

Who was the initial Lucifer? The morning star of this Creation.

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - Kaaron - 12-01-2016

(12-01-2016, 08:23 PM)Minyatur Wrote: In the end everything is yourself.

What if Ra is Lucifer?
Venus is the morning star.
Ra brought knowledge that Yahweh didn't reveal to his creation.
By asserting that the negative path is part of the all, would in and of itself put it at odds with mainstream Christianity.

Maybe the powers that be, demonized Ra.

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - Minyatur - 12-01-2016

(12-01-2016, 11:08 PM)Kaaron Wrote:
(12-01-2016, 08:23 PM)Minyatur Wrote: In the end everything is yourself.

What if Ra is Lucifer?
Venus is the morning star.
Ra brought knowledge that Yahweh didn't reveal to his creation.
By asserting that the negative path is part of the all, would in and of itself put it at odds with mainstream Christianity.

Maybe the powers that be, demonized Ra.

I was thinking more in term of this universe, the root of Lucifer is the oldest sub-logoi that introduced the veil of forgetting out of love and there is distortions of this root that plays smaller parts in various sub-stories of this universe.

The archetype of Lucifer is the desire freedom of the bondage of unity of the All, and was initially desired by the oldest of Stars. That's the 'poetry see in the "morning star".

My very personal feeling of Ra is that they're a beautiful facet of the All that whishes well to All.

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - Learner - 12-03-2016

(12-01-2016, 06:05 PM)Infinite Wrote:
(12-01-2016, 02:11 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: I really see this as being metaphorical. Ra is using Biblical mythology here: the term "Edenic," and referring to "the knowledge of good and evil" (from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil), along with the mention of Lucifer. If we are to interpret this passage as referring to a literal Lucifer who offered these conditions, one would have to logically interpret the rest of the Biblical metaphorical terminology as literal - there was a literal Garden of Eden on Earth in which the two original humans, Adam and Eve, lived in harmonious conditions until eating literal fruit from a literal tree. And Lucifer was literally as he was described in the Bible. To say that Lucifer is as you described in the OP is already to interpret Lucifer as described in the Bible as a metaphor, so I think what we're doing is figuring out what interpretation of that metaphor makes more sense or fits best with the Law of One.

Thanks for you reply. I respect absolutely. Yes, it's possible see this like a metaphore. But the word "Logos" give a different mean to these words. Ra could spoken "entity" or "character" but he used word "Logos". I don't see metaphore in this passage but a example. And about Lucifer and the Edenic Garden. In a lot of sources the information it's similar:

- The Garden of Eden was a etheric place.
- Adam and Eva was not a pair but a race. The adamic race.
- They was living in the unity of consciousness.
- Lucifer come and implemented the freewill and duality "experimentation system". The man "falled", was divided in women and men (the adamic race was androgine).
- The tree of knowledge of good and evil it's the knowledge of polarity, good and evil, etc.
- The "fruit" was a portal to the lower dimensions.
- This "fall" happended to accelerat the consciousness evolution.

Peace, love and light.

Based on other sources I have come across in addition to Ra Material, here's my interpretation:

1. Lucifer is related to design at the Logo level. He's the metaphorical "light-bringer" that changed the logo design to include free will.
2. Adam and Eve is definitely about human race and earth-related, though "race" may have a much boarder meaning than what we commonly believe.
3. Earth or part of this Logo was in a Edenic condition (even though free will was implemented in the Logo) before some event that brought in the negative influence thus accelerated the polarization. The event is metaphorically described as snake temping A&E eating the fruit from the tree of knowledge. The snake indicates it was another race, and probably from the Orion group.

and yes, STS/STO is the implementation of the duality of this Logo.

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - Learner - 12-03-2016

(12-01-2016, 02:34 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote:
(12-01-2016, 02:11 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: It would be interesting to see how your original description in the OP would fit with Ra's description of how the sub-Logoi landed on using the veil and how it is implemented, if you do feel they are compatible.

Heh, this sort of works with my own personal symbolic interpretation of Genesis:  That the Original Sin wasn't eating the apple, it was the lie.  First the snake lies to Eve, then Eve lies to Adam, and Adam lies to God.  The sin was the denial of the reality of God's Creation, which wasn't possible until the Snake/Lucifer introduced reality-negation into the Earthly realm.  And likewise, one could say that the veil is the enabler of lies, since it's only by being cut off from the divine that we're truly capable of thinking up contrary ideas.

But, again, that's just poetic.  Not literal.  Smile

Many have pointed out that the word "sin" has been mis-interpreted. The word origin of "sin" means the state of missing the mark, in error as an arrow missing the bull's eye, not being guilty or punishable. I agree with this interpretation. Therefore my interpretation of the Original Sin brought forth by the knowledge of good and evil is this: the knowledge brought on our judgement of things being good or evil and the struggle between the two, thus we missed the point of the Logo design, which is of Choice. We are so entangled in good vs evil without making a clear choice to polarize. Our "sin" is that we missed the point of needing to act in accordance to the choice in order to accelerate our evolution, instead we acted by judging someone or something being good or evil.

As humanity wakes up more and more, many are beginning to abandon the path of duality, embrace non-dual teachings and focus on their choice (which is STO for most).  

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - BlatzAdict - 12-03-2016

lucifer is not the creation of sts.

the first octave of creation did not have a concept of sts. only sto.

sts was created as a function as part of the preceeding octave of creation.

There can be no movement. you pull yourself back to third density trying to place good and evil outside of yourself. it is all within you.

it's not even good and evil, it's push and pull, feminine and masculine. inhale and exhale, push and pull.

creator did not create creation just to judge one portion of itself over another... .

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - Infinite - 12-03-2016

The synchronicity show me this:

Quote:     I AM LUCIFER. This is my story. My name has been sprinkled throughout the tales and reports of this
investigation. My name is powerful and still rouses many mixed feelings. I am powerful because I am what my
name says: Lucifer, the light-bearing one. Ancient am I, as ancient as the beginingless matrix from which I am
sprung.
    In the origins of everything, it was I who first became “I” and not “we.” For in and through me was first
embodied the force of evolving into the light. From within that indescribable moment of the primal RANG – the
disharmony that creates harmony – did I arouse myself into being. From the start I was light, and before
consciousness knew, I was already in the dimension of light, what is now known as the sixth dimension.
    As much as I was light, I was ego, the force that maintains power in its separateness. It was the
combination of sixth-dimensional light and third-dimensional ego that made my moves so contradictory and my
actions easy to misperceive. Since there is neither good nor bad in any absolute sense, the effects of all of my
actions have been ultimately creative, furthering the cause of evolution toward the light..

Peace, love and light.

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - Infinite Unity - 12-04-2016

What is your theory on why the Elite worship satan?

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - AnthroHeart - 12-04-2016

(12-04-2016, 07:27 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: What is your theory on why the Elite worship satan?

I think that worshipping darkness gives them the power to alter reality. But it will cost them their soul in the short term. They won't have a good afterlife.

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - anagogy - 12-04-2016

(12-04-2016, 07:27 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: What is your theory on why the Elite worship satan?

I doubt all of them worship Satan in any sort of organized way, but of the percentage that do, I would wager that from their point of view, Satan is a sort of ideological symbol for freedom to do as they please (the little self usurping God's throne) -- including those actions and behaviors that occur at the expense of others. Satan is a universal symbol for temptation, carnality, and the force of temptation or manipulation of others to do what they want them do. A big part of negative polarization is the adept learning the fine art of sidestepping natural law (i.e. karma) by getting others to do their dirty work for them. This is why they go to such extraneous lengths to get others to enslave themselves by their own free will choices. They don't have to suffer the karmic backlash for it if another chooses it (i.e. it doesn't damage their polarity). They try to stay high enough on the totem pole to use their underlings as a sort of spiritual "meat shield". Hence their recourse to the Satanic ideological symbol of honed influence or temptation.  

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - Infinite - 12-04-2016

According everything that I studied: the "Elite" are Luciferians. The Logos Lucifer projects this reality and yours Wanderers produce negative polarity in this artificial Matrix. Satan is a ambiguous term: psychologically it's the ego or the evil side in our conscious. In a literally point of view is an entity that was envolved in Lucifer's Rebellion and came to the Earth like a general. Lucifer and Satan is not the same entity and the confusion come from wrong interpretations of the Bible. There are yet thought-forms created from thousands years of beliefs and negative blood rituals in name of the big Devil.

Peace, love and light.

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - im_not_me - 12-06-2016

About a year ago I accidentally *out of curiousity* channnelled Lucifer once during a "death meditation"  and he said "What? I created Earth for all my friends" and it scared me, even on an unconscious level and I immediately ended the session and avoided death meditations ever since.

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - Ashim - 12-06-2016

(12-06-2016, 07:20 AM)im_not_me Wrote: About a year ago I accidentally *out of curiousity* channnelled Lucifer once during a "death meditation"  and he said "What? I created Earth for all my friends" and it scared me, even on an unconscious level and I immediately ended the session and avoided death meditations ever since.

Well, either stop channelling "out of curiosity", or come to terms with the fact that you chose to incarnate into the very environment that 'Prime Creator' Lucifer devised for your soul growth. 
Remember that appreciation is always appreciated.

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - Turtle - 12-06-2016

(12-04-2016, 09:48 PM)Infinite Wrote:

According everything that I studied: the "Elite" are Luciferians. The Logos Lucifer projects this reality and yours Wanderers produce negative polarity in this artificial Matrix. Satan is a ambiguous term: psychologically it's the ego or the evil side in our conscious. In a literally point of view is an entity that was envolved in Lucifer's Rebellion and came to the Earth like a general. Lucifer and Satan is not the same entity and the confusion come from wrong interpretations of the Bible. There are yet  thought-forms created from thousands years of beliefs and negative blood rituals in name of the big Devil.

Peace, love and light.

Here's an idea...don't worship any being. Ever. Smile

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - tamaryn - 12-07-2016

You all claim to be creator, but refuse to face base energies?

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - Infinite - 12-24-2016

(12-07-2016, 04:58 PM)tamaryn Wrote: You all claim to be creator, but refuse to face base energies?

Can you expand this?

Well, I translated into English a text of a book written by a Brazilian author. It is a channeling of the Archangel Michael where he talks about the Lucifer's Rebellion (he does not explicitly speak the name Lucifer) and the consequences of this rebellion. Sorry if my English is not very good:

Quote:Since the foundation of the Earth in this universe, our Almighty Father launched your Angular Stone, divided in times (dimensions), from the center to the face of the planet. Were six divisions and one PLANETARY FACE in each space-time dimension. This stone appeared in four angles, being one for each time. For disobedience of the human beings and it is understood beings like being much more than men of today, these men that I reffered lived in other worlds and in other galaxies, in remote times and no longer remebered.

Due to a complete inversion of intrinsic divine values in each being, the main Universal Laws was violated and the SENSE OF UNITY was broken. This SENSE OF UNITY refers to a energetic reciprocity existent between the created beings and the Supreme Divinity.  

Having occurred something, that in the terrestrial language can be called of rebellion, this moviment, commaded for some powerful Beings, reached to reach a total of 11 solar systens and a total of 606 inhabited worlds. It's very hard to explain this sad Cosmic event in the human language, mainly for your little mental reach, but I can say that the energetic inversion reached so severe saturation which even provoked a violent rupture in Sidereal balance. This gigantic explosion it's knowledge in the scientific means of your world like BIG BANG. However, due to the measures taken by the Higher Hierarchies, this incident not affected innocents, limiting to those involved in the rebellion.

So, many worlds was destroyed and all the powder or cosmic dust, all the clods and all the rocks left over from the extremely violent energy discharge passed to gyrate in a constant dinanism promoting immediately the begin of the formation of other galaxies, stars and planets, that from this fact passed to be divided into different skies or interconnected dimensions, including the Terrestrial Sun and the planets around it.

All the Beings involved with the leadership of the rebellion, conspiring against the greater representative of the Cosmic Christ, the Archangel Michael, had become victims of a big blow and listened hateful beings, involved yourself of darkness that are the shrouds of illusion, created the death and fell. The words "to decay" means to embark for inner of yourself, divide yourself. They tried to divide the indivisible and ended up dividing yourselves.

Please, don't think that this happended with other Beings, not, it was not that, the majority of the human beings that live in the Earth, both incarnated and disincarnated, was the protagonists of this story and that's why they be here trying recovery the lost Paradise, the Garden of Eden.

Like I already say once, the man nothing knows about yourself, don't know the world when him live and much less why suffers so much. The current consciousness human is so limited that your perceptual field is limited almost that to your itself particular world. It's so much the lack of consciousness of Unity that it lost almost totally the respect for the anothers lifeforms.

After of had lost the first Paradise that was Heavenly, the human beings were placed in the second Paradise, this time terrestrial and this was millions years ago. The human being that until then was male and female, or spiritually androgynous, was placed in this Paradise and then was divided again, but now in two parts and from here passed to exist in two spiritual potencies, one called MAN and another called WOMEN.

Second the Spiritual Laws created for our Creator Father, both would have to have childrens, however, these childrens don't should born simply for participation of the human intelect, that was mentally and physically contamined, once that had been cheated for creatures of great power, hate and wisdom to the point of To make themselves appear with sons of HIGHER LOVE.

Therefor said the Creator to this couple: Don't feed the energies coming of the fruits of this garden. The center of this garden was the passage or abyss that would take to dimensions planes or space-times lowers (second and first dimension), inhabited for materialized creatures second the density of the energetic antipotency called in the Earth for HATE. The big abyss is the empty Galaxyal space that separate the space-time dimensions existent in the Universal System.

For this intermediary space climbed and descended those creatures called biblically of DARK ANGELS, with knowledge and powers to fly in yours spaceships and spiritually continuing your ambitious invested in the try to conqueor of the Universal System, that is, of the materials and semimaterials worlds then existing. The first adamic race existed in a time when the Earth was semi physical and through your immense knowledge about the Mental System human, this evil angels looked to implant your domain through the other human part called WOMAN.  

Adam and Eva was not only a couple but millions. Like I said before, Adam and Eva represent what happended with Beings of many Sideral Systems inhabited for brother spirits, almost perfects in wisdom, pure and love.

Peace, love and light.

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - BlatzAdict - 12-24-2016

the biggest deception played on humanity is leading them to believe that good and evil originates from outside of themselves when it comes from within..

the devil made me do it...

sorry the alcohol made me do it..

the insert avoidance of self responsibility here, made me do it. this is how i define spiritual bypassing to which austin made a wonderful presentation on last homecoming.. this is bypassing. to say that the evil exists out there rather than as a possibility of choice within us.

the biggest dichotomy of the sts is division itself, the separation of one into two opposing sides rather than STO as seein the two sides as complimentary.

A high level of sto wisdom no longer sees devil, but sees expand and contract, feminine and masculine.. the expansive quality is to garner more information, depth of knowledge, and the contractive quality is there to understand, heal and cope.

to give away the idea that there is some all central evil entity lurking about does not fit into the paradigm of a one infinite creator, since even if someone were named lucifer, embodied all these evil things, their core would still originate from the one infinite.

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - Infinite - 12-24-2016

(12-24-2016, 06:45 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: the biggest deception played on humanity is leading them to believe that good and evil originates from outside of themselves when it comes from within..

the devil made me do it...

sorry the alcohol made me do it..

the insert avoidance of self responsibility here, made me do it. this is how i define spiritual bypassing to which austin made a wonderful presentation on last homecoming.. this is bypassing. to say that the evil exists out there rather than as a possibility of choice within us.

the biggest dichotomy of the sts is division itself, the separation of one into two opposing sides rather than STO as seein the two sides as complimentary.

A high level of sto wisdom no longer sees devil, but sees expand and contract, feminine and masculine.. the expansive quality is to garner more information, depth of knowledge, and the contractive quality is there to understand, heal and cope.

to give away the idea that there is some all central evil entity lurking about does not fit into the paradigm of a  one infinite creator, since even if someone were named lucifer, embodied all these evil things, their core would still originate from the one infinite.

Yes, you is correct. Lucifer or any negative entity are just catalyzes. The choices are our.

Peace, love and light.

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - sjel - 04-11-2017

(12-04-2016, 08:08 PM)anagogy Wrote: A big part of negative polarization is the adept learning the fine art of sidestepping natural law (i.e. karma) by getting others to do their dirty work for them. This is why they go to such extraneous lengths to get others to enslave themselves by their own free will choices. They don't have to suffer the karmic backlash for it if another chooses it (i.e. it doesn't damage their polarity). They try to stay high enough on the totem pole to use their underlings as a sort of spiritual "meat shield".

Karma can be fooled like that?!? Isn't the whole karmic law based on one's intent? So the Logos/universe/karmic intelligence would clearly see the negative acts for what they are (instead of, 'oh, well I guess that entity didn't really do much he just allowed another otherself to choose to be enslaved for himself.')

Also, in order to get into a position in which one might begin to seriously polarize negatively, one has to commit heinous acts against other-selves. I can't really imagine getting to the higher levels of third density negative polarization without seriously damaging other entities psychologically or physically. (Although I may simply be naive in the methods used to attain negative polarization.)

But so that means that even if the extremely negative entity has mastered the art of skirting karmic law, it still has the myriad cosmic crimes against other selves to deal with, and few good acts or forgiveness to redeem such acts. So even with this idea of skirting karma, the highly adept negative entity still has a ton of karma accumulated along the way to where it is now.

What happens to that karma that is never paid off?

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - Infinite - 04-11-2017

In my humble opinion karma can't be "transferred".

Peace, love and light.

RE: Lucifer was the creator of STO/STS paradigm? - Minyatur - 04-11-2017

(04-11-2017, 12:33 PM)Infinite Wrote: In my humble opinion karma can't be "transferred".

Well there's really just the karma of One.

But yeah, no entity can bypass their own karma as that would be bypassing learning lessons as the Creator. IMHO, karma is a highly misunderstood concept where people see it as a form of justice while there's really no such aspect to it in my view. Your karma is about the paradoxes of your perception attracting what can resolve them, about your imbalances attracting what can balance them, etc. Karma ever is a tool at your service and it never does work against anyone, but instead with them. The idea of karma as justice is really just a view of separation, there's no one whose experience is not your own, none whose pain won't be your pain and as such the idea of "payback" merely adds more pain to the One for the sake of adding more pain to the One.

Outside the 3D view, I think karma could be understood as the most impersonal force maintaining the balance of the Creator's wholeness. Within the Creator, all opposites will be and as such you could live the most "righteous" experience across the entire Octave and you will at the same time manifest its opposite into a separate individualization of yourself that will have the honor/duty of experiencing a will that was the opposite of the one that was your individualization's will. The Creator will never be without a thing and as such any desire of a particular way or experience always require its oposite to manifest in contrast and ultimately all individualizations will come to also identify with all opposites of how they used to identify in order to join with the One, for the One is all things and not certain things only. The differenciation between entities always lie in the cause and effect of the experiences that have shaped them, you're never unlike an other-self and instead are truly what they are.

Anytime I see someone say that karma will do the work of hitting another, I see someone cursing and wishing ill to another which will attract just that back at them as the other-self is a mirror upon the self. Forgiveness and acceptance are key, non-forgiveness and non-acceptance will attract karma to provide opportunities to find forgiveness and acceptance even if you think you're the one who was wronged.