Bring4th
Should I take antibiotics? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Should I take antibiotics? (/showthread.php?tid=13625)

Should I take antibiotics? - sjel - 12-14-2016

I've been pretty sick the past five days, past the point of a normal sore throat cold. I think it's a spiritual sickness. I'm in great despair. I also don't understand why, because last week was one of the best weeks of my life. I was radiating pure joy to the kids I work with. Then, the day after the work week ended, I woke up instantly sicker than I've been in two years. And stayed that way since then.

I don't think antibiotics would help, because I believe that this is the manifestation of my deep down spirit sickness. Actually I think antibiotics might hurt. But I don't know what to do.

I'm also caught in great despair. Deep darkness, colors are faded. Paranoid. When I meditate my mind is shrouded in heavy grey fog. When I turn on the faucet I hear quiet murmurings in the water.

I went straight from the best week in a long time to the worst. What the heck. At least my dreams are nice, they leave me with a good feeling that maybe I'm accomplishing something through this. But the feeling doesn't last long. My guides are silent. They seem to always have been but I thought maybe they would reassure me when I'm weakest. Maybe I'm not weakest yet. Help. Sorry I always ask for help. I feel absolutely alone however. Desolate.

RE: Should I take antibiotics? - Infinite - 12-14-2016

Hi. I reccomend seek a doctor. You need to discard physical problems before suppose that your problem is spiritual. Anyway, I don't know what country you is from. But here in Brasil, we have spiritist centers (kardecist spiritism). In the sessions the mediuns give "passes" (magnetique cure) and disobsessions. There are also apometric groups that works with spiritual problems through astral projections. I don't know if in your country there are spiritist centers or apomety groups. Seek help of spiritual groups. Have health. That Infinite Creator help you. Peace, love and light.

RE: Should I take antibiotics? - BlatzAdict - 12-14-2016

you're considering a physical thing and then your second and third sentences are, " I think it's a spiritual sickness. I'm in great despair. "

funny to me because you're mixing one with the other. why?

what is spirit? is it fear or is it love? if you are fearless then you will say what it is what bothers you bluntly and honestly. you only describe how you are feeling but you are not going into the root of what causes it for you.

take off your armor, and open your heart. all physical problems come from the result of unresolved emotional karma. and you are already saying your orange and yellow is blocked. MOST PEOPLE ARE BLOCKED THERE BTW
when you start learning to see chakras, then umm you see what i'm talking about. most people are blocked all up in the yellow.

you need to stop being in your head, the problem with Law of One students is they look at the pain, the color of the chakra, but do not make the connection to the emotional meaning of it

you do not understand what you are yet, who you are, who you have been, who you will be, where you come from, you don't remember planets apart from this one. you have an old soul, you made yourself forget so well.

RE: Should I take antibiotics? - Spaced - 12-14-2016

Don't take antibiotics unless you are specifically prescribed them imo. One of the biggest problems in medicine these days is the overuse of antibiotics leading to bacteria that are more resistant to them.

I should know, I almost died of a drug resistant infection a few years back Smile

RE: Should I take antibiotics? - Spaced - 12-14-2016

I'd also like to add 
(12-14-2016, 02:58 AM)sjel Wrote: I was radiating pure joy to the kids I work with. Then, the day after the work week ended, I woke up instantly sicker than I've been in two years. And stayed that way since then. 

It's pretty common to get sick when you work with kids . . . they tend to be little germ factories Tongue
I think you've just got the flu my man, there is a nasty one going around this year. The nice thing about being sick is that it forces you to slow down, to take a break, and to let other people take care of you.

_______ - GentleWanderer - 12-14-2016

_______

RE: Should I take antibiotics? - sjel - 12-14-2016

(12-14-2016, 11:11 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: take off your armor, and open your heart. all physical problems come from the result of unresolved emotional karma. and you are already saying your orange and yellow is blocked. MOST PEOPLE ARE BLOCKED THERE BTW

how does one locate and resolve emotional karma?

RE: Should I take antibiotics? - pleasant - 01-09-2017

It is that mental state affects our immunity. The body does not function properly. For example, excess cortisol, prolactin ... is often the case that during the first stress regrets our weakest organ, in case your throat.

RE: Should I take antibiotics? - Infinite Unity - 01-09-2017

(12-14-2016, 02:58 AM)sjel Wrote: I've been pretty sick the past five days, past the point of a normal sore throat cold. I think it's a spiritual sickness. I'm in great despair. I also don't understand why, because last week was one of the best weeks of my life. I was radiating pure joy to the kids I work with. Then, the day after the work week ended, I woke up instantly sicker than I've been in two years. And stayed that way since then.

I don't think antibiotics would help, because I believe that this is the manifestation of my deep down spirit sickness. Actually I think antibiotics might hurt. But I don't know what to do.

I'm also caught in great despair. Deep darkness, colors are faded. Paranoid. When I meditate my mind is shrouded in heavy grey fog. When I turn on the faucet I hear quiet murmurings in the water.

I went straight from the best week in a long time to the worst. What the heck. At least my dreams are nice, they leave me with a good feeling that maybe I'm accomplishing something through this. But the feeling doesn't last long. My guides are silent. They seem to always have been but I thought maybe they would reassure me when I'm weakest. Maybe I'm not weakest yet. Help. Sorry I always ask for help. I feel absolutely alone however. Desolate.

Try drinking your own pee. Its cured my streep throat. In France they would pit piss soaked scarfs on there neck to cure streep. Piss is very good for you. It is mostly very clean water, purified by you, and also has anti bacterial properties. I believe it has antibodies directly composited from what you need in your body. Just try small amount s twice a day. If your not feelinbetter soon I insist you seek medical help.

RE: Should I take antibiotics? - sjel - 01-09-2017

(01-09-2017, 10:16 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: Try drinking your own pee. Its cured my streep throat. In France they would pit piss soaked scarfs on there neck to cure streep. Piss is very good for you. It is mostly very clean water, purified by you, and also has anti bacterial properties. I believe it has antibodies directly composited from what you need in your body. Just try small amount s twice a day. If your not feelinbetter soon I insist you seek medical help.

nah im long since better. when sickness hits me it hits hard, in the brain and the mind even more so than the body. i get paranoid, agitated, confused... all just from a common cold/sore throat.

So it actually cured your strep throat? did you notice immediate or gradual effects?? I've heard of drinking your own urine in order to salvage vitamins. Apparently you're supposed to only drink the middle two-thirds of the stream (i.e. not the beginning not the end, that's where the toxins are). I'm sure not going to try though, I've got enough supplements around the house to keep me going

RE: Should I take antibiotics? - Infinite Unity - 01-09-2017

Its effects took about as long as antibiotics would. Another technique is to drink the middle stream of first piss of the day. Supposedly contains some goodies.

RE: Should I take antibiotics? - Infinite - 01-10-2017

(01-09-2017, 03:50 PM)sjel Wrote: nah im long since better. when sickness hits me it hits hard, in the brain and the mind even more so than the body. i get paranoid, agitated, confused... all just from a common cold/sore throat.

So it actually cured your strep throat? did you notice immediate or gradual effects?? I've heard of drinking your own urine in order to salvage vitamins. Apparently you're supposed to only drink the middle two-thirds of the stream (i.e. not the beginning not the end, that's where the toxins are). I'm sure not going to try though, I've got enough supplements around the house to keep me going

I stay happy that you is better. I have been with this paranoid too. It's called hypochondria.

Stay in the Light and Love of the Infinite Creator.

Peace, love and light.

RE: Should I take antibiotics? - Manjushri - 01-14-2017

When I told the doctor eight months ago I did not want to take HIV medication he said the standard protocol is to recommend and prescribe a daily antibiotic "Bactrim" to prevent pneumonia.

Taking an antibiotic every single day for something that may or may not manifest is the protocol for those who refuse antiretroviral medication. What do you think that means??

RE: Should I take antibiotics? - Infinite Unity - 01-14-2017

I read that 1/3 rd of people that take that combination of medicine, have an allergic reaction. That coupled with its other side effects. I personally don't think it's a good choice either.

I am a little confused at your second question, I was under the impression, that Bactrim was apart of an Antiretrovial program. Unless it was meant totally satirical

RE: Should I take antibiotics? - Manjushri - 01-15-2017

(01-14-2017, 11:22 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: I read that 1/3 rd of people that take that combination of medicine, have an allergic reaction. That coupled with its other side effects. I personally don't think it's a good choice either.

I am a little confused at your second question, I was under the impression, that Bactrim was apart of an Antiretrovial program. Unless it was meant totally satirical

It's an antibiotic. If you don't want the antiretroviral they prescribe it as "prophylaxis"

My view it is to further decimate your immunity until you're convinced you need the other ones.

RE: Should I take antibiotics? - isis - 01-15-2017

i was given bactrim a fewish years ago bc i had to get stitches & was told it was to prevent infection. that s*** f***** me up. quit taking it after 3 or 4 pills. it made me feel like i was dying.

RE: Should I take antibiotics? - Infinite Unity - 01-15-2017

I went and did some research on bactrim. That stuff is ridiculous.

RE: Should I take antibiotics? - Infinite Unity - 01-15-2017

Yea I don't think any long term antibiotic to be a good idea.