Bring4th
Seeking Past Lives - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: The Corkboard (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Seeking Past Lives (/showthread.php?tid=13631)

Seeking Past Lives - Starting_my_journey - 12-16-2016

Hi,
I have been on a very intense spiritual journey for the last three years.
I am looking for someone who can assist me in finding out more about my past lives, as I believe my spirit is seeking such knowledge.

Please, if anyone knows of anyone who can assist me or if you can assist please respond. :-)

Kind regards

RE: Seeking Past Lives - Minyatur - 12-16-2016

Might not be what you seek, but you are an infinite being and beyond any form of past life, you are the whole of infinity.

What is is that you seek to resolve through your past?

RE: Seeking Past Lives - Starting_my_journey - 12-16-2016

Hi Minyatur,

Upon reflection and meditation I have found that I am a very old soul (or I believe as Much).
I feel a drawing that there is something in a past life that I must discover to move forward and learn from. There is something in my past that can assist me in my journey to the 'creator'. I find myself fixated on my past lives and feel as though there is learning that must be done.
I understand and rejoice with the knowledge that i am infinite.

Thank you for your fast response.

RE: Seeking Past Lives - smc - 12-17-2016

I've had success with this through hypnotism.

RE: Seeking Past Lives - Minyatur - 12-17-2016

(12-16-2016, 11:41 PM)Starting_my_journey Wrote: Hi Minyatur,

Upon reflection and meditation I have found that I am a very old soul (or I believe as Much).
I feel a drawing that there is something in a past life that I must discover to move forward and learn from. There is something in my past that can assist me in my journey to the 'creator'. I find myself fixated on my past lives and feel as though there is learning that must be done.
I understand and rejoice with the knowledge that i am infinite.

Thank you for your fast response.

I've had insights about past lives but to me they served a symbolic purpose more than actual need.

Anything to discover reflects to me a need to heal a portion of yourself, so what you seek ought to be relate to your own struggles in life

RE: Seeking Past Lives - BlatzAdict - 12-17-2016

(12-16-2016, 10:49 PM)Starting_my_journey Wrote: Hi,
I have been on a very intense spiritual journey for the last three years.
I am looking for someone who can assist me in finding out more about my past lives,  as I believe my spirit is seeking such knowledge.

Please, if anyone knows of anyone who can assist me or if you can assist please respond.  :-)

Kind regards

dick sutphen ultra past life regression..

it's cheap, it's effective, if you keep doing it over and over you eventually learn how to do it consciously and at will. because it's like taking your mind through certain mental hurdles in order to relax, and then focusing the will and intent to ask specific questions, in working along with your higher self.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008C9A1X2/ref=dm_ws_sp_ps_dp

6.99 USD...... for the mp3 download... well it's not that cheap... i guess... it's pretty dang cheap.... 7 bucks?!?! 1 dollar a chakra. lol

listen from the first track to the last without stopping in order... and best thing you can do is try not to sleep. it takes a lot of being able to concentrate, mind awake body asleep kind of thing.

most people that do it, they fall asleep, usually because their higher self doesn't allow them to see a past life.. if you have any blocks, you won't be able to do it... the higher self will just say no, you'll just fall asleep. that's how it works within the constraints of free will and what you are ready for.

Wink

i remember being two seperate et races, i remember 500K years back, and i suspect i've been around for much longer than half a million years. nobody here has to believe me don't care. the earliest one i remember is joining the confederation of planets, and the later one i was already in it, as a different genetic race.

i only care to assist others in attaining the same levels of mastery. <3

RE: Seeking Past Lives - Starting_my_journey - 12-17-2016

Thank you everyone for not laughing at me and taking me seriously.
Minyatur I agree completely with what you are saying. I have had a full life (in this life), and need to complete a little healing from negative events and thought processes.

BlatzAdict, thank you for your advice. I will definitely be buying and trying that Tape. I know exactly what your talking about when my mind is awake but body is "asleep" or paralysed (i . This seems to be the type of thing I have been seeking.
Your "memories" are fascinating. That must have been an amazing and intense feeling when your discovered your past lives. I believe you completely.
I have a deep feeling that I was not always a positive person and that frightens me. Do you know if this fear will interfere with past life regression?

RE: Seeking Past Lives - sjel - 12-17-2016

(12-17-2016, 08:19 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: i remember being two seperate et races, i remember 500K years back, and i suspect i've been around for much longer than half a million years. nobody here has to believe me don't care. the earliest one i remember is joining the confederation of planets, and the later one i was already in it, as a different genetic race.

i believe you m8

________ - GentleWanderer - 12-18-2016

_______

RE: Seeking Past Lives - Aion - 12-26-2016

I've been working with past lives for probably around a decade now. The Art of Remembrance can take many forms and isn't always a straightforward process. The mind is incredibly flexible and it may in one moment situate itself comfortable in an identity or idea and then later completely feel uncomfortable. Fixation is also a factor to consider since not everyone becomes fixated upon their identities but those who do often become very affected by those other identities, which can be good or bad.

My purposes for exploring the Art of Remembrance is not only to know myself but to know that mind that is so elusive. I remember many past lives, I have been on Earth incarnating for a few thousand years but was present long before that, yet it is not the birthplace of my consciousness. Some lives are not so far in the past, some are more or less parallel, and I have also interacted with 'future' selves which are possible selves encompassed within the eternal present.

Sequence is less about time and more about direction in this case it seems. I don't believe there is really a 'past' or a 'future', those are just memories. To remember it takes the right focus. This is what is hardest for most people. They get so caught up in looking and seeking that they disrupt their own focus and get caught up in what they want to see or prefer. It takes a lot of self honesty to do this practice, imo.

I have definitely got some nasty, downright evil identities, as well as near saint-like ones. The many selves I have seen myself as has covered a huge spectrum, from the top to bottom. Now it seems I am working on a balance between all the many temperaments, refining them all in to a new expression of my own being. The Alchemy of the Soul, and to remember is to learn and discover the ingredients and processes of this alchemy.

RE: Seeking Past Lives - Crusoe - 01-16-2017

(12-26-2016, 05:31 PM)Aion Wrote: The mind is incredibly flexible and it may in one moment situate itself comfortable in an identity or idea and then later completely feel uncomfortable. Fixation is also a factor to consider since not everyone becomes fixated upon their identities but those who do often become very affected by those other identities, which can be good or bad...

Some lives are not so far in the past, some are more or less parallel, and I have also interacted with 'future' selves which are possible selves encompassed within the eternal present...

Beautiful post, Aion! And doesn't Ra say that the forgetting between lives is to highly reduce this fixation? If we are fixated on our past selves, we have much more trouble getting a fresh perspective on our current lessons. It's fascinating.

Also, I can echo what you feel about parallel selves. It makes no spacetime sense, but I have heard about parallel incarnations, that a soul could be living in "two" places at once, but I have trouble fathoming it. Anyway, thanks for this.

RE: Seeking Past Lives - Starting_my_journey - 01-29-2017

You have all been so amazingly supportive and i thank you all so so much.
After making this post my heart told me I must wait. Today I felt the calling to discover again. I used the YouTube link in this feed to help me.
I want to share my discovery please.

I found that I lived in the 16th or 17th century. I was about 6 to 8 years old. I was fairwelled by a father figure and left in an open field. For some reason he was never able to return for me.
I was taken in by a spotted half grown female jaguar. She cared for me and tried to keep me alive for as long as she could before I died in her cave from freezing temperatures and starvation.
In my life currently I have a severe fear of abandonment and a love for abandoned animals. In this life I have never been abandoned but always had night terrors of the people I love leaving me and me being alone and cold.
I now understand where these fears originated from.
I thought my mind may 'make up' a story to please me but this could not have been the case. I found myself litterally feeling cold and hungry. I couldn't stop crying and shaking for quite some time afterwards. Feeling the emotions I felt during that life was so exhausting.

Thank you again everyone.
I could never have reached this understanding without this page

RE: Seeking Past Lives - Aion - 02-01-2017

(01-16-2017, 04:00 PM)Crusoe Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 05:31 PM)Aion Wrote: The mind is incredibly flexible and it may in one moment situate itself comfortable in an identity or idea and then later completely feel uncomfortable. Fixation is also a factor to consider since not everyone becomes fixated upon their identities but those who do often become very affected by those other identities, which can be good or bad...

Some lives are not so far in the past, some are more or less parallel, and I have also interacted with 'future' selves which are possible selves encompassed within the eternal present...

Beautiful post, Aion! And doesn't Ra say that the forgetting between lives is to highly reduce this fixation? If we are fixated on our past selves, we have much more trouble getting a fresh perspective on our current lessons. It's fascinating.

Also, I can echo what you feel about parallel selves. It makes no spacetime sense, but I have heard about parallel incarnations, that a soul could be living in "two" places at once, but I have trouble fathoming it. Anyway, thanks for this.

Well the forgetting is a function of the Veil and I wouldn't say it is specifically for this purpose so much as a refinement or side effect of the Veil which is a separation between the Conscious and Unconscious mind. Thus, the forgetting is just one feature of the Veil which 'intensifies' this plane of experience. That being that without all your previous experience immediately accessible you are forced to learn new things, however it is also why people can become stuck in the same pattern over many lives.

I've met people of both types, people who are familiar with many lives who are very successful and others who are the same yet find constant torture in the knowledge. The same is true for those without any familiarity with past lives.

Oh, as for the parallel thing, the soul only exists in one place but projects in many directions. If you imagine a sphere and the very center is the Soul, then any direction leading away from the center of the sphere actually relates to a different perspective and another life. Thus, these lives may sometimes cross and curve in to eachother, yet the fact is that the Soul exists beyond time and space and so does not need to be in many places in order to be at the center of many bodies. It's a quantum superposition, if you will. The bodies are all entangled to the same quantum source.

So, in that regard, all lives are parallel in that they all happen simultaneously across time. The past and the future already exist as their own eternal present which is actually just part of the One Eternal Present of which we all partake. Like a kaleidoscope though, you can only see the pattern you 'stop' to view. I think inhabiting a physical body is a lot like 'stopping to take in the view' and our Souls take in many views through many bodies, but the Eye of the Soul is One and the experience is United.

RE: Seeking Past Lives - sjel - 02-02-2017

(12-26-2016, 05:31 PM)Aion Wrote: I have definitely got some nasty, downright evil identities, as well as near saint-like ones. The many selves I have seen myself as has covered a huge spectrum, from the top to bottom. Now it seems I am working on a balance between all the many temperaments, refining them all in to a new expression of my own being. The Alchemy of the Soul, and to remember is to learn and discover the ingredients and processes of this alchemy.

Were the evil incarnations near or far from the saint-like ones? In terms of earth time, if applicable. I'm wondering because is it conceivable that a saint incarnation would manifest directly after an evil one? or vice versa? Or do these opposite ends of the polarity spectrum exist in parallel realities? I may be thinking about this way too linearly.

How did/do you deal with accepting the downright evil identities?

Also, how do you view the saint identities as part of yourself? Why are you incarnating again assuming a) you are not currently a saint and b) those saint incarnations were positive enough to break you free from third density? (meaning how could you have been a saint 'then' and not be a saint 'now?')

I sense deep misunderstanding on my part, feel free to systematically dismantle my world views.

RE: Seeking Past Lives - Aion - 02-17-2017

(02-02-2017, 01:10 AM)sjel Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 05:31 PM)Aion Wrote: I have definitely got some nasty, downright evil identities, as well as near saint-like ones. The many selves I have seen myself as has covered a huge spectrum, from the top to bottom. Now it seems I am working on a balance between all the many temperaments, refining them all in to a new expression of my own being. The Alchemy of the Soul, and to remember is to learn and discover the ingredients and processes of this alchemy.

Were the evil incarnations near or far from the saint-like ones? In terms of earth time, if applicable. I'm wondering because is it conceivable that a saint incarnation would manifest directly after an evil one? or vice versa? Or do these opposite ends of the polarity spectrum exist in parallel realities? I may be thinking about this way too linearly.

How did/do you deal with accepting the downright evil identities?  

Also, how do you view the saint identities as part of yourself? Why are you incarnating again assuming a) you are not currently a saint and b) those saint incarnations were positive enough to break you free from third density? (meaning how could you have been a saint 'then' and not be a saint 'now?')

I sense deep misunderstanding on my part, feel free to systematically dismantle my world views.

Well to start these are just words so there are always fluctuations and by 'saint' I merely mean that I was positively oriented and pursued it to the adept degree, and vice versa for the 'evil', if you will. I understand the word usually means a certain transcendence. I would say I am like a Bodhisattva except that I didn't 'start' as a human. (Well, really, I don't think any soul 'starts' human.) It is somewhat linear the way you are thinking of it but even though time is parallel and simultaneous it is consciousness which creates a linear stream from within the infinite flow of time. So even an entity so-called 'traveling through time' is still experiencing their own personally subjective linear time-stream. This is important to understand the nature of past/parallel/future lives I feel. It's all there 'in the cloud' if you will, but when a user 'logs on' they have a definite direct experience in terms of series, at least if you're not sitting in the causal, simultaneous body.

There was one major occurrence of an instant shift and that was from high positive in to deep negative which I then made my way back to positive and then remained as a 'wanderer' or part of the "elder race" whom would continue to incarnate despite qualifying for higher movement. Otherwise it has been more of a 'wave' pattern with certain peak lives and then other lives in between which would build to them, not necessarily linear in time.

As for how I feel about them all... I have been both in awe and greatly disturbed by myself, to put it simply. There are things I have seen myself capable of that are downright horrific and there are things I have seen myself do that are the epitome of service and sacrifice. It took a long time to just accept what I saw without needing to 'explain' it to myself. I stopped trying to justify things and instead looked to the feelings of what I felt and why I did the things I did. I found it was quite simple. The more I suffered, the more pain I felt, the more negativity would appeal to me. Sometimes that pain was 'not having what I want' and so was simply greedy, but other times there was genuine hurt.

My first 'fall' if you will was not of my own design. I was imprisoned and so twisted in my isolation. I became a being of war and vengeance and to this day I am still diffusing the rage and seeking peace within myself.

You could say that now the many versions of myself are beginning to approach eachother. The good seeks to help the evil, and the evil seeks to understand itself.

We're all saints and devils, it just depends on what we do with our choices. I'm not here to seek the image of the saint or the devil, only here to do 'my fathers' work, the Great Work. I will not be moving up until the very last human has crossed. It has been decided that I shall be the last, however long that takes, however many lives that takes. I will be here to see the end, just as I was here early in the beginning.

RE: Seeking Past Lives - Crusoe - 02-20-2017

(02-17-2017, 03:18 AM)Aion Wrote: As for how I feel about them all... I have been both in awe and greatly disturbed by myself, to put it simply. There are things I have seen myself capable of that are downright horrific and there are things I have seen myself do that are the epitome of service and sacrifice. It took a long time to just accept what I saw without needing to 'explain' it to myself. I stopped trying to justify things and instead looked to the feelings of what I felt and why I did the things I did. I found it was quite simple. The more I suffered, the more pain I felt, the more negativity would appeal to me. Sometimes that pain was 'not having what I want' and so was simply greedy, but other times there was genuine hurt.

My first 'fall' if you will was not of my own design. I was imprisoned and so twisted in my isolation. I became a being of war and vengeance and to this day I am still diffusing the rage and seeking peace within myself.

You could say that now the many versions of myself are beginning to approach eachother. The good seeks to help the evil, and the evil seeks to understand itself...

Very thought-provoking, Aion. After reading this, I find myself having more empathy for certain entities caught up in the STS path. And I already have a very active shield to filter out such people, so this helps balance that out. Thanks for sharing this. 

RE: Seeking Past Lives - Aion - 02-20-2017

Quote:The entity which incarnates into negative space/time will not find it possible to maintain any significant positive polarity as negativity, when pure, is a type of gravity well, shall we say, pulling all into it. Thus the entity, while remembering its learned and preferred polarity, must needs make use of the catalyst given and recapitulate the lessons of service to self in order to build up enough polarity in order to cause the potential to occur for reversal.

This is a quote I often think of and I think it describes what I feel my soul has been through more than once.